Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

this wretched thing

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:10 pm
Caught? x] My mom watches it with me sometimes~ She likes Loveless, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:13 am
Thank goodness I've never been caught. If I was I'd probably be beaten and given more lectures on why it's wrong to be gay at my age and in general. stare  

RopesThe13th

Tsukumo12

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:08 am
Nothing will happen to me. They know I read it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:33 pm
well...ive never been caught by my OWN fault.

k, so, i had this reeally smexy gaara naruto picture, it was all laminated and pretty. And me, trying to force my love of yaoi on others, showed a boy in my sci class the picture. Much to m dismay, he ran to the teacher and showed her.
she was like; *throws away the picture*
and i was like gonk

i got it out of the trash tho ^^

anyone want to seee this picture??  

WammyHouseWhore

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

kiyomiuchiha01

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:30 pm
No, I have never been caught and pray to Jashin that I never do!!! Mom and my Stepdad would most likely disown me or put me in therapy....my Dad and stepomom may not care, they like anime and have watched Ouran High School Host Club and teased me about hiding it from my mom.

Sadly since my little sister watches Naruto with me, I can't pass off one of the characters as a girl. My favorite pairing is Sasori and Deidara, so I can't pass Dei-chan off as a girl...she'd know and so would mom. I have a stash of Sasodei pictures hidden deep within my laptop. I have anime pics as a screensaver and any fluffy sasodei that I can pass off as they're just hugging cause their friends! xd

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:49 am
I was nearly caught once, but I quickly changed the page to something.... artistic. twisted
Otherwise I don't plan on getting caught again.  

Frozen-droplets

Winter Lightbringer

12,825 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Conventioneer 300

blackfox7

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:29 am
I hope I´ll never be caughted! I mean, once I made a drawing of lee ofering a basket with cookies to gaara, and a hearth, sweatdrop not a very good idea, cause my cousin though it was a little strange so if she discouvered the "real yaoi" I don´t think her reaction would be very...hum... good. And my mother?! OMFG! She doesn´t knocks the door! I always get so scared because she just enters the room with no warning and sometimes I´m seeing yaoi!
Yaoi is the biggest secret I have (in here isn´t a secret because nobody knows me and there are a lot of yaoi lovers but in "real life" is other thing stare )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:14 am
Yeah I've been caught. My mom's pretty cool so she didn't care that much. She just thought I was reading things that were too old for me. But sadly my Junjou Romantica books got confiscated. emo Even though I bought it.  

hushed-oddity

Slipping Fox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:25 pm
So many close calls...but i survived eachand every one of them sweatdrop just barely though  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:46 pm
My mom caught me once and I ended up getting a LONG lecture... *sigh*  

Yugiohfan12

slug tears

Anxious Friend

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:21 pm
I was caught once by my dad, and he was like "Haha...keep reading." And then he walked away. So glad he didn't tell my mother....
My sister caught me once, too, but she and I just read them together nao : D

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:24 pm
I haven't and I wonder what the consequences would be too. My mom would probably over-react, but then again she likes to yell about anything haha sweatdrop . I'd probably mention her romance books and let her know that I like pictures in mine.  

[.oishii`.

Fann-nyan

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:54 pm
yes.

my dad thinks ima pervert;
and altho ive told my mom about it several times she still seems to be shocked seeing me a desktop full of yaoi

burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:36 am
I could have very easily been caught yesterday (thankfully I wasn't)... I was working on one of my slash fics on the computer at work XDDD Oh, I like to live dangerously, yes I do.  

Hoshi no Miko

Distinct Member

5,150 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Underworld Symphony

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:16 pm
In the past i was very cafefull not to be cought because i always read or watch things i was too young for..., but since a year now i believe my father knows that i am into yaoi, when i explaind to him that yaoi is man x man love he just said "aha".
He is pretty cool with it, but my brother thinks its gross and my mother doenst know about it. But i am sure she wouldnt really care too.
Still i try to not be cought while watching yaoi, it became a habbit and till now i havent been cought wink  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff