Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:08 pm
Shizankoff
CAn i make that compososiotion contest?

I would say go for it. If the mods don't like it they can sit on a tack...OUCH! Sit on a tack...OUCH! Sit on a tack...OUCH!

(Sorry, it reminded me of a song we sung in preschool. Only replace mods with the devil. No relation sweatdrop heart )

Really though, if Masq doesn't like it, (which is highly unprobable) then she can delete it. I was going to do it myself actually, make the contest. But I was too lazy. Go for it!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:24 pm
yay! lol  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:45 pm
ok teh contest is up, if a mod wants to modify it feel free cuz i most likely screwd everything up *gaia explodes* see ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:39 pm
Durza the Shade
RinoaHeartilly
Okay I was just glancing over all the threads on the first page and saw one titled 'Battle Wounds' which is like the Band's a Battlefield topic, only the Band's a Battlefield topic is specifically for Marching Band Injuries...

so, should I let the other thread go...?

No, the older thread can cover it. Modify the title to include all band, guard, and drumline injuries.

edit: I did so.

that's what i was thinking. thanks! whee <3  

RinoaHeartilly

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:48 pm
Saint-Saens
Shizankoff
CAn i make that compososiotion contest?

I would say go for it. If the mods don't like it they can sit on a tack...OUCH! Sit on a tack...OUCH! Sit on a tack...OUCH!

(Sorry, it reminded me of a song we sung in preschool. Only replace mods with the devil. No relation sweatdrop heart )

Really though, if Masq doesn't like it, (which is highly unprobable) then she can delete it. I was going to do it myself actually, make the contest. But I was too lazy. Go for it!

xDDD lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:55 pm
woohoo we have 1 song lol.  

Tubariffic
Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:00 pm
Eep. Sorry. I've been on Spring Break, and playing Maple Story for days on end.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:32 pm
see yall 2mrrow, yes its a mirical shizy is going to bed before 5 in the morning! my surgar high isnt all that bad tonight, i just had 2 cookies tho ^^ but there is no more mountain dew so that makes me sad. tell me if u cant hear those songs on the contest site, u need qick time tho ^^
~Shizankoffdrop  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:41 pm
*dies*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:45 am
*commits suicide*  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:21 pm
Until further notice my computer is broken- well I won't connect to the internet so it might as well be broken. I'm going to go take it to get cleaned- hopefully tonight. (It needs it) So I might be scarce for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:17 pm
Masquanade
Until further notice my computer is broken- well I won't connect to the internet so it might as well be broken. I'm going to go take it to get cleaned- hopefully tonight. (It needs it) So I might be scarce for a while.

which reminds me i need to clean my computer sometime soon... it's see-through... and there's tons of dust... and dead flies O.o  

RinoaHeartilly

Saint-Saens

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:43 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

which reminds me i need to clean my computer sometime soon... it's see-through... and there's tons of dust... and dead flies O.o

Haha...flies...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:59 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

eek sweatdrop I meant like all the junk on my computer. Like spam and spy ware than my three virus scanners don't pick up. stare There's deffiantly something on my computer right now and even if it doesn't fix the net problem- it still needs it.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:06 pm
*accepts 6 people* It would have been 7, but the last didn't have enough gold to join, as improbable as that may sound. Obviously, there haven't been any mods on in a while.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games