Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph brought items in as well and set them on the counter. He then stopped as he heard a voice from the basement lab. A look of confusion crossed his face as he looked at Xena. "Uh.....we got another chick here?" he asked.

@Niede: "I agree and they say there's a thin line between genius and insanity."
Xena set the bags on the counter upon hearing a voice from the basement. "That voice..." She murmured to herself. It sounded familiar. She then looked at Raph. "Perhaps we should check it out." She started to make her way down into the basement lab.

Raph nodded, then stopped when a strange woman was helping Donnie bring what looked like groceries up from the basement. "R....red?" he asked.

@Niede: "Oh....Ah....We do have names. I'm Donatello and he's Raphael." Donnie said.

((lol. Perfectly fine. XD ))
Xena stopped on her tracks upon seeing the strange woman bringing up groceries from the basement. What caught her off guard was what the woman refer to her as. "How do you know what I am?" She asked before hearing her mention Yumi. "Who are you? And what do you want with Yumi?"

Raph dropped his bags and pulled his sai, ready to defend his family.

Donnie looked at the two and shook his head. "She's come to help, guys. We all need to remain calm. We're all interested in making sure Yumi grows up in a happy and healthy home." he said to try and keep things from escalating. He then looked at Niede. sweatdrop "I suppose that's fair."
Xena frowned upon hearing the Vampire mention that she was the one who created Yumi. "What are your plans with her? I doubt you'd just create someone like Yumi in a military lab just for kicks." She then looked at Donnie. "Though what's the catch?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:33 pm
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede watched as Raph drew his weapons then looked at Donnie when he spoke. "I think it is. I have not given you my name. Yumi does know it, though. So, if you really want to know? See if she will tell you."

She looks at Xena as she asks questions. "Oh my, so full of questions. How to answer? I know! I'll be up front! My first plan was just to test my brand-new cloning device. Then I got a second idea. I doubt the Military Woman will remain as she is now, I'm certain she is planning to betray me at some point."

She then takes in a breath, just for show. "So! I then decided to you know, add some things to help Yumi along. After she grows up she will be at least as smart as Purple here, if not smarter. She will also master every form of martial arts that she can be taught. She has a magic bow, also named Yumi that will grow in power as she does. She will also easily master magic. In short, she will be able to help fix the mess I made of this planet should I fail. She may even clean the environment, that would be nice."

She then shakes her head as she shrugs her shoulders. "All of those things were put away when I first saw her. So adorable. I don't know how, but I may have become bonded with her. I wish only to protect her and ensure she has everything she needs to grow up. So, the catch? Raise her right and make sure she is as happy as she can be. Is that too much for you?"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Raphael N Hamato

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph brought items in as well and set them on the counter. He then stopped as he heard a voice from the basement lab. A look of confusion crossed his face as he looked at Xena. "Uh.....we got another chick here?" he asked.

@Niede: "I agree and they say there's a thin line between genius and insanity."
Xena set the bags on the counter upon hearing a voice from the basement. "That voice..." She murmured to herself. It sounded familiar. She then looked at Raph. "Perhaps we should check it out." She started to make her way down into the basement lab.

Raph nodded, then stopped when a strange woman was helping Donnie bring what looked like groceries up from the basement. "R....red?" he asked.

@Niede: "Oh....Ah....We do have names. I'm Donatello and he's Raphael." Donnie said.

Xena stopped on her tracks upon seeing the strange woman bringing up groceries from the basement. What caught her off guard was what the woman refer to her as. "How do you know what I am?" She asked before hearing her mention Yumi. "Who are you? And what do you want with Yumi?"

Donnie looked at the two and shook his head. "She's come to help, guys. We all need to remain calm. We're all interested in making sure Yumi grows up in a happy and healthy home." he said to try and keep things from escalating. He then looked at Niede. sweatdrop "I suppose that's fair."
Xena frowned upon hearing the Vampire mention that she was the one who created Yumi. "What are your plans with her? I doubt you'd just create someone like Yumi in a military lab just for kicks." She then looked at Donnie. "Though what's the catch?"

Raph was about to make a remark when Niede spoke up, explaining things to them. The more she spoke about Yumi, the less apprehensive he felt until when she asked at the end of her statement if they could handle taking care of Yumi. He put his sai back on his belt before walking over to take the groceries from Niede and start filling some of the cabinets. "Yeah. Fine." he said.

Donnie sighed and nodded. "It's fine. I wont pry. We do thank you. Like I said, even though I know it's not really for us, but for Yumi's sake, we appreciate it." He would give her a respectful bow before going to help Raph stock their cabinets with the items he'd brought back from Niede's.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:12 pm
Raphael N Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph was about to make a remark when Niede spoke up, explaining things to them. The more she spoke about Yumi, the less apprehensive he felt until when she asked at the end of her statement if they could handle taking care of Yumi. He put his sai back on his belt before walking over to take the groceries from Niede and start filling some of the cabinets. "Yeah. Fine." he said.

Donnie sighed and nodded. "It's fine. I wont pry. We do thank you. Like I said, even though I know it's not really for us, but for Yumi's sake, we appreciate it." He would give her a respectful bow before going to help Raph stock their cabinets with the items he'd brought back from Niede's.
Xena frowned as she listened to what Niede had to say. "I just want to be sure that you weren't planning to use her as a biological weapon, that was my concern." She said. "Yumi deserves the best, and we'll make sure she gets the happiness she deserves."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:24 pm
Sirea Angelie

Raphael N Hamato

Niede hands over some of the pantry foods to Raph then returns the bow to Donnie, respectfully. She gets some lunch meat and some cheese to take to the fridge. "Her as a biological weapon? In a way, maybe. She will grow into her powers and be better at them than those that just suddenly get them. Don't worry though, I still have plans to make some soldiers to fight the zombies. I just need some DNA." She then smiles as she goes to place the food away. "Don't forget the milk and eggs!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:40 pm
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned as she listened to what Niede had to say. "I just want to be sure that you weren't planning to use her as a biological weapon, that was my concern." She said. "Yumi deserves the best, and we'll make sure she gets the happiness she deserves."

Raph nodded and continued to put things away.

Donnie took the bow and leaned it against the wall. Hearing about the milk and eggs, he nodded. "Right!" he said as he went and got those items to put in the fridge.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Donnie took the bow and leaned it against the wall. Hearing about the milk and eggs, he nodded. "Right!" he said as he went and got those items to put in the fridge.
"I see..." She said as she went to help Raph with putting away the groceries.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:14 pm
Sirea Angelie

Raphael N Hamato

Niede got the frozen foods next, frozen meats, chicken, etc just use your imagination for whatever food should be included. "A few billion zombies are roaming the world at this moment. I've got a lot of work planned out for me. You just try your best to survive. I can't always be here to help you out. Especially as doing it too often, or out in the open might tip off the Military Woman to my plans on betraying her first."

She shakes her head as she brings more frozen foods up, along with some drinks. "I'm not ready to deal with her yet, but I will be after I make my base and my own army."  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:45 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph and Donnie continued to help as they listened to Niede.

"So ya got a plan ta fix everythin?" Raph asked. "Be nice ta have s**t back ta normal."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato

"So ya got a plan ta fix everythin?" Raph asked. "Be nice ta have s**t back ta normal."
"I'm wondering the same thing." She then tilted her head slightly. "Though why are you working with that Necromancer anyways?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:22 pm
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede confidently nodded her head. "Yes, I do have a plan. I'm going to have what I will call my elite, and under them will be an army. I want to clean the environment, there's been a lot of damage done to it, you see. Along the way I'll destroy the zombie menace. I doubt it will take that long, maybe a decade or two." She shrugged her shoulders.

She looked at Xena after the question was asked. "It was convenience. She visited me one day, the way she found me is still unclear even to me. It's not like I was ever well known, I mean aside from the random horror story here and there." She stopped for a moment as she thought. "In fact, there is only one person at that time who knew me, and that was Patient Zero. Sorry, you may know him as Finley, if you know him, we go back a ways, when he tried his own little zombie invasion that failed."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:51 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Raphael N Hamato

"I'm wondering the same thing." She then tilted her head slightly. "Though why are you working with that Necromancer anyways?"

Raph finished putting up the items he'd been holding then looked over at Niede. "Finley? Yeah. He said he started this s**t by accident. Then....it got outta hand. Didn't wanna be alone. Somethin like that."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:29 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph finished putting up the items he'd been holding then looked over at Niede. "Finley? Yeah. He said he started this s**t by accident. Then....it got outta hand. Didn't wanna be alone. Somethin like that."
Xena frowned upon hearing the name Finley before Raph talked about him to Niede. "Riiiiight, don't want to be alone..." She shook her head. "At this rate, I don't think it was all an 'accident'. Just an excuse to have others by his side. Instead of being a coward and not owning up to his mistakes, he should've been trying to fix this and at least try to coexist with the living."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:48 pm
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

At first, Niede just stood there, mouth agape and eyes wide. She listened to them both and looked upset. "That rotting bag of bones said what?!" She then turned to a more mocking tone of voice. "Oh, look at me, I accidentally caused the zombie apocalypse and somehow stopped the military who have rockets, guns, explosives, bombs, and flamethrowers that would easily destroy zombies!"

She crossed her arms over her chest. "Oh, he gets the credit huh? After I prevented the militaries of the world from working properly, ensured that they were virus-infected so they would not be effective, and stopped all communication that would have helped them stop my plan!" She shook her head as she tapped her cane. "Oh! That reminds me, I have a hidden flotilla of ships out in the middle of the pacific. I bet I could get them automated and bomb some of the more infected cities! Heh, heh, boom! City go bye-bye." She then let out a soft laugh as she shook her head.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 3:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena frowned upon hearing the name Finley before Raph talked about him to Niede. "Riiiiight, don't want to be alone..." She shook her head. "At this rate, I don't think it was all an 'accident'. Just an excuse to have others by his side. Instead of being a coward and not owning up to his mistakes, he should've been trying to fix this and at least try to coexist with the living."

"He's old....and set in his ways. C'mon. He ain't that bad." sweatdrop He then heard Niede and his eyes went wide. "You know Finley?"

Donnie's eyes were wide for another reason, but he stayed silent, reminding himself antagonizing the nice vampire lady could wind them up with no food and possibly no Yumi. He closed his mouth with an almost audible click and went back to arranging things in shelves. This woman was full of surprises. A whole flotilla of ships and ones that could bomb entire cities. He ground his teeth from the effot of staying silent. He wanted to shake Raph for asking what he felt was essentially not a very important question.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff