Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:42 am
Kazu smiles a little and rubbed his head thinking and tilted his head again as well. “ I’m alright, I can be a pretty big p***k though” Kazu said with a laugh and just stopped to look at her wings one more time before starting to walk again. “ I didn’t realize Jen had a half brother....crazy” He said walking and blinked a little. “ He does sound like an a*****e...what happen anyway? Like what did he do to get on your bad side?” Kazu asked as they walked and waved his hand. “ I don’t recall the black market being so hot, there must be a fire somewhere” he said.

“The violence? I’m sorry I didn’t mean to scratch and bite so hard...” He said looking to the side feeling a little bad. “ sorry Love” He said as they walked walked and he headed toward the market to go find this stupid mage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:00 am
Iaffrette bit her lip, thinking. She sighed, and opted that it was better to tell him then not to. " He proposed to me, and even though I've told him no, several times, he wont accept the answer." She explained. "His father isnt any help either." She closed her eyes, running a hand through her hair and looking forward, not noticing the heat, but she did smell something burning.

Neko waved a hand. "Oh please, I'm fine. I tend to enjoy a little rough housing. What I meant was things get more violent the longer you are marked. Things get...carnal the longer you are marked." She walked with him, hands in her pockets and looking ahead, seeing a plume of smoke coming from the market. "Looks like a fire."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:25 am
Hiei looked up at the smoke and pushed his annoying curse to the side. “ Well will find the mage shortly. We should deal with this first. King crap before personal crap” Hiei said with a sigh and headed toward the smoke and came to a stop with wife eyes and looked st Neko. “ Where is Kazuhiro!?” Hiei asked before moving to pull his scarf up to cover his mouth from the chemicals coming off the hit. .

Kazu shifted as they walked. “ so you are not looking for anyone then? Or is this Magnus just that annoying? His anprince of hell and had money. His either ugly or he truly has a bad personality” Kazu said with a small smile, kinda thinking that maybe Iaffrette wasn’t even looking for someone which hurt him but he wasn’t going to show it. He kept walking and only came to a stop behind Neko and was staring at his shop. “ my....shop... this kinda sucks...”Kazu said with a frown and light a smoke and looked at Hiei. He blinked a bit when something hit him inside and he moved pushing passed Neko and Hiei. “ Move! Mother is in there.” He said heading for the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:11 am
Iaffrette shook her head. "He is just...insufferable." she growled a bit. "He thinks that he deserves to have whatever he wants, and throws tantrums when he does not get them." She paused, seeing the source of the flames. "Oh, Kazuhiro I am so sorry..." she turned to look at him, confused when he took off running toward the fire.

"He was...he left when I did..." Neko stared at the burning shop, moving her jacket collar over her mouth. She blinked as Kazu pushed past her heading for the shop that currently engulfed in flames. She reached out to grab the back of his shirt, just missing. "Kazu!"

Iaffrette followed, moving to hold her hand out, absorbing the majority of the fire from the shop.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:03 pm
“Kazu!” Hiei moved going to stop the silver bat but missed it as the young silver bat ran into the shop that was on fire. He was throwing stuff around looking for his mothers pearl. Kazu shifted and grabbed it finally before reaching for his knuckle busters as well before running around of the store, his hair black and slightly burnt on the end and burns on his hands and some chemical burns as well. He moved standing by Neko holding the decent size pearl to his chest. “ ********, that’s my livelihood gone.” He mumbled and fell back onto his butt.

Hiei moved his hand standing by Iaffrette trying to control the flame the best he could and with her help it finally stopped and Hiei sighed and frowned. “ who did you piss odd this time Kazuhiro?” Hiei asked pretty much assuming.

Kazu shrugged and held the pearl close. “ I have a pretty long list of people who hate me here....but I haven’t done anything bad lately...” he said and looked at Neko with dull but sad eyes. He had issues showing his emotions but Neko was decently good and reading him. “ mum I don’t know what I’m going to do without a client and shop...”  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:45 pm
Neko grabbed him by the shoulder, looking him over. "Dumbass, dont scare me like that. Running into burning buildings like an idiot...." she tilted her head, staring at the pearl as he clutched it in his hand. She sighed, understanding but a little exasperated. "You have to fire aligned demons here you could asked to go get her." She moved to hug him a bit. "We'll figure something out." She said reassuringly. She looked up at Hiei and Iaffrette. "I'm sure Kazu and I killing Able out in the open like we did didnt shorten the list."

Iaffrette exhaled, and winced a bit. Shed help by absorbing some of the flames, but now she felt like her skin was too tight. It was uncomfortable, but not painful. She shook out her hand and looked over at Kazu. "Should I take him back to medical at the castle?" She asked.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:52 pm
Kazu flinched a little when Neko started yelling at him, he was waiting for a hit. But that was built into him. When it never came he clutched the pearl and held it close to him ignoring the minor burns and his bleeding arm. He just started at the ruined shop. He just sat there and stared at it and crossed his arms over his chest trying to stay calm. His whole life was in that shop. He built himself up because of that shop. " i'm just....going to go." He said and got up holding the pearl and started to walk.

" Kazu, Where are you going?" He asked going to grab the silver bat who just started walking. He needed some space and time and to figure his s**t out. Hiei looked at Neko with a sigh. " You two go make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. I'll deal with my issue." Hiei said taking a step back to go hunt down the Mage.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:23 pm
=Time Skip=

It had been almost a week since the shop burnt down. Iaffrette had stayed for three days before going back to hell ahead of Jencho. She'd helped out as a guard while she was at the castle but hadnt seen Kazu since the incident. It had made her somewhat sour when he got brought up. Currently she was out near the border in hell, crouched up in a tree with her bow drawn, tracking a weaker void creature that was close by. She'd volunteered to run shorter solo hunts to blow off steam.

Neko tapped her foot anxiously, looking at her phone and texting Kazu for the umpteenth time trying to get a response that he was okay. She'd had contact with him here and there, but she hadnt heard from him at all since the day before.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:13 pm
That last week had been rough. Kazu was gone, no where to be found at all. He was ignoring Neko and Hiei's call and even Jens. He just didn't have time for anyone right now and was depressed. His lively hood burning down had actually hurt him pretty damn hard. At this point he was laying under a tree by the barrier of the void. A smoke in his mouth, covered in blood and his arms riddled with needle marks. He hissed feeling something chop down on his arm and he came around trying to punch it.

The source of that bite was Magnus- Crown prince of hell trying to eat the silver bat, something that stood out on the void line. He snarled trying to rip the silver bats arm off the silver bat snarled back and punched the hound trying to get free. " Feck off you dumb SOB" Kazu mumbled out, his little accent he hide so well showing up due to being highly drugged. Around his neck was Jen's missing hell Key.

Hiei had deal with his curse and was sitting in his Tear outfit working on his jobs. He glanced up at the woman and sighed shaking her head. " He'll contact you again, Neko calm down. You know his famous for this s**t. Something big happens in his life and he runs away for awhile and comes back. He took a lot of pride in that shop and now it's gone..." The fire demon said looking toward the shadow cat.

Jen finally found his way into Hell but it took a lot out of his power. Right now he was laying in the living room of Mona's house staring at her and breathing deeply. " Th..ose gates. Are...a pain." He said breathing hard and sighed. " I don't understand what happen to ******** key. I had it and it's gone. Someone stole it." He mumbled with a sigh laying on his back trying to catch more air.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:36 pm
Iaffrette narrowed her eyes, hearing the commotion which was distracting her from tracking her prey. Her bare feet shifted on the branch as she pushed off and moved higher up and through the tree toward the noise, wings tucked in and tail wrapped around her waist. She had kept her flame dimmed but it flared as she came up on Magnus and- "Kazuhiro?!"

She dropped from the tree nimbly, and stomped over, hitting Magnus squarely between his ears in the top of his head. "Release him!" She commanded, growling angrily. She looked very different from the last time Kazu had seen her.

Neko looked up and frowned, annoyed at being ignored by Kazu. "I'd feel better if I knew he was okay is all. No one has seen him." She sighed, putting her phone away. "I was going to help him find a new place."

Mona sat in her favorite arm chair, a long pigeon one clawed hand, a sheet of paper with her guard postings in the other. "The more often you use them, the easier it becomes. Rest for now and you can regroup with Iaffrette when she returns."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:57 pm
Kazu hissed and pulled his arm back and cradle his arm in pain and hissed. He stumbled a little and his eyes narrowed and he rubbed his bloody arm over his now bloody face and hair. " Iaffrette, is that you?" He asked walking closer toward her and slowly touched her wing for a better look and smiled and laughed. " It is you! I know those amazing wings from anywhere...why are you here?" He asked and fell back on his butt and giggled a little.

Magnus snarled and slammed his paw on the ground and backed away and after a few seconds took over his normal form and snarled pointing at Kazu. " Iaffrette! What the ******** is that and why are you protecting in? Your a huntress. This is not loyal to our land." Magnus snapped and held his wound on his side that Kazu had given him.

Jen sighed and frowned. " I don't like the idea of her being out by herself thought...I'm her hound I never leave her on her own." Jen said and rolled to his stomach and pushed himself up to sit there. " I'm so tired and stressed, and Kazy still missing. Dad and Neko are stressed about that...and Iaffrette been salty and sour about it." He mumbled.

Hiei shifted and flipped a page of the book and glanced up. " Yeah, I know. Just give him a day or two and he'll show back up. His probably gone on a bender Neko. We knew he could fall off the wagon at any point. This could be it." Hiei said as he worked on his work.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:15 pm
She shuddered a bit as he touched her wings, an involuntary reaction. Turning, her tail unwound from around her waist and flicked behind her in mild annoyance. Her clawed hand went to her hip and she frowned, growling slightly. "He is not a denizen, nor is he a void creature. I have no reason, nor want to kill him here, as he does not belong here." She explained, shooting Magnus a narrow eyed glare. "Just like you, as I specifically recall telling you to leave. Me. Alone." She hissed, the grass and sticks near her feet crackled as they combusted with the heat she gave off. "If you want to be useful, track the void creature I wounded earlier and end it. I'll be taking him back and sending him home." She told Magnus.

Turning back to Kazu, she reached down and hoisted him to his feet by his shirt. Not letting go of him right away. "How did you get here, Kazuhiri?" She asked, obviously not happy with his condition .

Neko pinched the bridge of her nose. "Yeah, I know. Just...I think I need a distraction...might head for the training room in a bit." She mused, leaning an arm on the back of his chair, and reading over his shoulder.

Mona tapped her pipe. "She is not alone. Magnus went out after her once he saw her leave on her own." She looked up at him and smirked. "She may of already killed him .  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:27 pm
Kazu chuckled when she shuddered he loved watching that. He stumbled slightly and leaned on her a bit and ran his hand through his hair trying think and smiled. " I stole, Jen's Key thing. I didn't think just anyone could use it. I assumed you needed hellion blood but apparently not. Are you not happy to see me? Normally you are...I know I left for a bit but I'm better now!" He said laughing. " I've been here for like a week. This place as amazing booze, drugs and training. " He said looking at her and closed his eyes. " I was just crashing and wanted to nap and then that a*****e over there bite me. What a d**k." Kazu said.

Magnus snarled at Kazu's words and looked at Iaffrette. " I wasn't going to let you run around here on your own. You are used to having a hound. He may be useless but you always have one so I came to help." Magnus said dully and turned going to punch Kazu who leaned back for a dodge. " Ooooh. Is this the a*****e? Jen's half brother? I could smell rich b***h from a mile away. Daddy get's you anything you want right? Don't gotta work for a thing?" Kazu asked and Magnus only snarled again. " I'm killing him!| Magnus yelled about Kazu.

" Well I cannot be that distraction right now for you. I have to much paper work to get done for this meeting tomorrow. Either go kill something or go train." Hiei said putting his hand under his chin reading another file, he always did a lot of research before other people showed up.

" Yeah, But Magnus is useless as ********. Like I don't even know why he attempts hunts Mona. The last three I've had to go save him and his my older brother. His such a useless tit." Jen grumbled sitting there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:40 am
"I am use to having a hound that does what they are told." Iaffrette reprimanded, tone harsh as caught Magnus fist and shoved him backward. "Go home, or go hunt. Either one is more productive then you being here." She turned back to Kazuhiro, wings opening to block Magnus. "And you!" She poked him in the chest, making sure to get his attention. "Do you have any idea how worried you have had people?! Jencho went out trying to find you, Neko has been on edge worried about you. I-" she stopped, gritting her teeth a moment and took a breath, trying to come down. Her power had flared as she spoke, anger fueling her flame. Dangerous to do this close to the border. She muttered several things under her breath in hellion language before locking eyes on him again. "If you were sober, and here to apologize for disappearing, I would not be so upset maybe. Instead, I find out that you ran away from your problems and have been on a week long bender trying to avoid dealing with a harsh reality."

Neko frowned. "I know that already." She pointed out. She moved to stand back up and stretched. "I'll be in the training room then." She turned and headed for the door.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:53 am
Kazu blinked as the woman yelled at him and he rubbed his face. “ I just lost 17 years of my life, I lost my livelihood, my clinic, some of the rarest items in demon world and powerful. I was allowed to ******** off for a week long bender. If your so angry leave me here to train and go do your hellion stuff” He said with a weak stumble as his stomach growled...he also spent the week not eating. “ this what I do, I run from my problems because then it doesn’t feel weird in my head. Empty and s**t because I cannot feel normal emotion sometimes. Your the only person who has allowed me to feel certain emotions” he mumbled telling the truth. Iaffrette causes him to feel love maybe? It wasn’t list and that was a shocker for him....

He shifted trying to sober up and sighed rubbing his face. “ look I’m sorry, I’m stupid I apologize I truly mean it. I don’t want you mad at me.” He said looking at her.

Magnus curled his lip as he took a step away. “ what a vile creature. I’m heading back to the palace. That void creature it long gone and you, are just wasting time with this vile thing.” Magnus said.

Hiei glances up and nodded as she left and moved going back to his file work.

Mukuro was sitting in the training room, legs crossed and arms crossed with her eyes closed. Just sitting there concentrating on something.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games