Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:48 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at Grim and smiled tiredly. Before looking at Zeltion and gave him a small smile as well."Hmmm, maybe we can walk during the night time? I am getting sleepy. And the trip took a lot out of me.” , she yawned and felt her eyes flutter shut now. Though before Grim could pick her up she stirred. Only to rub her belly and tell the baby to calm down well being mostly asleep. Yet when the baby moved she would stir and 'sleep talk' to tell the baby some more. If Grim felt their child move it'd be every so often.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:53 pm
He sighed and rolled his eyes as she fell asleep. After making sure that she wasn't going to move around if he picked her up he took her to their room. Placing her on her side he rubbed her back. Though he did every so often reached over to her stomach to feel the baby. Every time he felt the baby move he smiled and a tear almost always went down his cheek. Plus whenever she would tell the baby to calm down he would whisper ' Yeah you tell that baby' so she wouldn't wake up.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:06 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She would grunt when the baby seemed to hit or kick her ribs. Though thankfully it wasn't to often. After a few hours of sleep, she tiredly woke up and grumbled."Mmm, the baby is to active. My ribs aren't work out bars.", she grumbled. But stayed on her side and yawned before putting her hand on his.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:12 pm
He held in his chuckle as she said that. " Well at least we know the baby will like to exercises. That is good to know right?", he jokingly asked. After gentle rubbing her stomach he gave her a kiss on the cheek. " Do you want to get up? Or would you rather lay down for a little longer?" Now he was sitting up on the edge of the bed to stretch out some muscles.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:40 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She sighed at his joke and started to sit up after the kiss on her cheek."I want to go for a walk. And the baby seemed to stop moving for now.", she said as she started to get up. Only to pull up her stalkings again and stood up once done. Now she walked out to the main room and grabbed her boots. Of course Cameron was taking a nap by the fireplace.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:46 pm
As she got up he went to her side to make sure that she was okay. While she was walking to the main room he stood by her side making sure that if she needed some support he could give her some. Curson was sitting in a chair watching over his sister as she slept. But Zeltion wasn't anywhere in the room. So he thought he must be outside right now.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:54 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was struggling to get her boots on and huffed. Before looking to Grim with a look that asked him to help her. As she had barely one boot on well standing by the door. After he helped her with her boots, he got a hug and a kiss."Thank you, my husband.", she said. Before pulling down her cloaks and putting them on. Once they walked outside, she let him help her. Looking around she saw their property covered in a blanket of snow. Still the snow gently fell on and around them. The look of innocence came back to her face and eyes.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:05 pm
In a second he was helping her with her boots. Returning the hug and kiss but also a little rub to her stomach he smile. " You are welcome, my wife.", he said. He didn't put on anything accepted his boots since he had being in colder weather then this with less on. As they walked outside he was happy to see that look of innocence return to her face. " I do miss that look on you. I wish you could still have it." , he said. Knowing that what she went through made her lose it but he still wished that she didn't have to go through everthing that happened to her.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:23 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked confused when he gave said he missed the look that she had. Only to smile a bit and put her hand on his face."Grim, hopefully I will have it some more. Cause we have a lot of firsts together. Like when the first time comes along, we'll get to hold our first child. But what do you think it is?", she mused and kept her hands in her pockets. Aside from him helping her walk.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:31 pm
He shrugged his shoulders. " I do not know. But I don't think it really matters. As long as it is healthy and happy that is all that matters to me.", he said. To him the fact that his family was safe and happy was all that he cared about. But he did kind of hope the baby would be a boy because he would have a better chance at knowing what to do then if it was a girl.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:46 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She moved his hand to her belly as the baby started to kick."Seems like sometimes the baby reacts to your voice. Though I don't like when the baby pushes on my bladder...", she said with a small smile. Thankfully the baby wasn't pushing on her bladder just yet. Still the baby moved for a bit, before stopping.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:53 pm
Feeling the baby kick brought a few tears to his eyes. Wiping them away he started to chuckle. " So the little one is already causing some trouble and it isn't even born yet. But I would expect nothing less from something that was made by the both of us.", he said. while he did wipe away the tears his smile has still on his face and was growing as he talked about the baby.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:04 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him as he rubbed his tears away. Before she put her hand on his face followed by cupping it. Gently she tugged him down for a kiss that was slow and lovingly. Nothing hot and passionate about it. Once the kiss ended she looked at him and smiled,"If you weren't there, it'd be hard to face the life in court. But I would not want to change this.", she said before putting her hand on his, that was still on her belly.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:10 pm
He returned the kiss with all the love he had for her. When it ended he smiled back at her. " And I would not change this either. Not even for all the treasure in the world. But mostly because you two are my greatest treasures.", he said as he took her hand and placed it on her stomach and started to gentle rub both her hand and stomach.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:20 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled at him as her own tears appeared in her eyes. Of course she felt the baby kick and gasped. "Oh, stop trying to steal attention. You're getting enough already, child.", she said well looking down at her stomach. Of course she was a bit stern with her tone but had a smile on her face.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games