Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 12:43 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and traced her lips with his right index finger."My lips are forever yours."He then leaned down and kissed her. It started out sweet and gentle. Then he teleported them into his room where he turned the kiss into a more rough yet passionate kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When he traced her lips, she smiled up at him. "Damian.", she said into their link with a wooed voice. Of course she kissed him back gently and smiled. Once they were teleported she gasped at how rough yet passionate the kiss was. "What got into you?", she asked in the link, not upset honestly.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just smiled and placed a trail of kisses from her lips to her ear before he said."Nothing has gotten into me Abby. I just wanted to kiss you. And I thought now was the best time to kiss you since no one else is here."Then he moved to place a kiss on her neck.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:02 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She shivered as he kissed her ear then down to her neck. As he did this she shivered. "Damian.", she moaned out loud now. As she locked her fingers behind his neck and started to lean back.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian placed his arms around her and when he felt her leaning back he picked her up and carried her to the bed and then placed her down on it. All the while he continued to rain kisses on her neck. He gently nipped her neck and then moved his head back from her neck and the gazed at her with his swirling silver eyes. He smiled before capturing her lips in a kiss again.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed as he carried her to the bed and looked up at him. Now she let her hands roam his arms and shoulders. As he nipped her neck she arched and gasped. Looking up at him she blushed a bit more. Smiling back at him she giggled only to kiss him. Though before the kiss became any more passionate, she felt his phone vibrate against her leg/his hip.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian felt that the kiss was leading them into a more passionate area and then he felt his phone vibrate. He growled slightly before he placed on last kiss on her lips and then got up and answered the phone."What is it?"He heard the voice of his brother on the other end of the line.

"Hey Damian. I am about five minutes away. You don't mind if I show up right"

Damian glanced back at Abigail and then sighed before he said."No I suppose not."He then heard the phone hang up."Abigail it seems Lucius is on his way."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:09 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Looking up at him as he answered the phone, her hands were by her head. Hearing that her brother-in-law to be would be coming over and all. She sat up and gone over to him. "Mmm, fine.", she said only to kiss his neck. Of course this was before she nipped his neck and walked off. There was a sway in her hips. "But we really need to pick out a date and all!", she said after she teleported to the kitchen to cook.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned as he felt her kiss and then n** his neck. He turned to watch her and was entranced by the sway in her hips. Then after she teleported to the kitchen he quickly followed. As he entered the kitchen he said."Well is there any day special to you Abigail. I never thought I would ever be married so I had never thought of anything for it. I want to you to think of anything for it and I will happily oblige it."He then moved to her and cornered her near a counter and penned her in by placing his arms on either side of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:30 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Damian as he came up behind her. As he started to pin her against the counter, she had herbs in her hand. "Three minutes.", she said. Only to tug him down by his shirt and stole a kiss. As she had garlic in one hand with ginger. "Mmm, but I think we need to narrow the calendar down. Not in June, and May is my birth month.", she said before letting go of his shirt.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:44 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned after Abigail stole a kiss from him. He then moved back and away from Abigail. He went to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of fireball whiskey. He took out three glasses since Lucius was less than three minutes away. He poured one for himself and then one for Abigail if she would drink it. If not he would drink it as well. One of the many things that he appreciated about his vampire constitution was that he could not get drunk from human made alcohol. He left the bottle out and then said to Abigail."So Abby what are you doing. Or more specifically what are you making."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:29 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and pushed her shot glass to him with her powers. "Garlic and Ginger pork, an old recipe I found." She said only to start prepping the supplies. "And I would rather have Butterscotch if you have any." She added only to find the bowls to put the pork in and soak it in the mix. Now she put it in the refrigerator and washed her hands. Only to steal another kiss from him, of course she timed it for her Brother-in-law-to-be see it. Though she pulled back after a minute and smiled up at Damian.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:18 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian glanced at the bottle and the shrugged before it instantaneously changed from Fireball whiskey to Butterscotch whiskey. He had poured out Lucius's glass and had just finished pouring out Abigail's when she stole a kiss from him. At that same time he heard Lucius open the door.

"Hey Damian I was looking through this old book I found and... have I interrupted something?"

Damian's eyes never left Abigail. Love clearly showing in his normally intense gaze."Other than my fiancĂ© being a vixen and tempting me no you aren't interpting anything."It was then that he turned to look at Lucius. He picked up and held the glass he had that he had poured out for Lucius."Stay a while if you so wish."Damian then continued to watch Abigail and smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:20 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Of course she started to look for side dishes to make. "So what's this about and ol' book? Is it end of the world kind of material or a home keepers kinda book?" She asked in a serious voice. Before taking her shot and summoning a burlap bag of shelled peanuts; from the pantry. Now she started to de-shell them and eat them. Then she flicked a peanut shell at her fiancé's head from her palm.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:37 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Lucius watched how Damian acted around Abigail and was still blown away. For as long as he had known Damian the man was cold and indifferent not to mention hostile to nearly everyone. There were few a exceptions to that of course. Now was a perfect example, if anyone else had tossed a peanut shell at him they would probably be dead or at least in intensive care if Damian was in a good mood. He shook his head and then said to Abigail."Well this book has a few locations written throughout them. A valley in South America that hasn't been thoroughly explored. The middle of the Sahara desert. The Atlantic ocean. But I'm not sure what the correlation between them would be."

Damian shrugged and said."They are locations where the gods once had cities on the planet. South America would be the lost city of El Dorado. The Sahara is just one of the places the Egyptians had a city. Then there is Atlantis. Simple really."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games