Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:00 pm

neiiiiii!!! xp
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:10 pm

ranting

Lady Duck

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:16 pm

It's good for your health
:3
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:26 am

Yesh it is good for your health ^^

I'm going nuts with out the internet...though m yparents beg to differ, I mean the hosue is sooo cleaned, I went shopping for a bunch of manga just to keep me occupied, After I played all my instruments a gazillion hours and than did other nonsense stuff blaugh

I'm glad the Harry Potter book is out, though even as big as they are, I can finish them in a day....I'm a good comprehensive speed reader xd

Anyway I was almost carted off to the hosiptal, an over long story, that just resulted in me being very sick, throwing up blah blah....^^ Anyway thats not really a rant....o yea it is, cuz i hate being sick....and i hate not having the internet...

There its an official rant ^^ mrgreen

violet faerie

Skulls Deadbody

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:22 am

"RANT" im never going to find a pinklink ive been looking and looking my luck sucks all i want is to find something special.. crying "RANT"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:50 am

i need gold to not look like a noob!

fugiyamavolcano

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:05 pm

To Skull Boy: You don't mind me calling you that do ya? Anyway, you'll find them if you post in the Gaia forums more. Gaia forums = special items.

To vf-chan: OMG, what happened?

To Fugi: It's newb, not n00b. The more you post, the more gold you'll get.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:57 pm

Iyamashi
To Skull Boy: You don't mind me calling you that do ya? Anyway, you'll find them if you post in the Gaia forums more. Gaia forums = special items.

Well, I kinda went on this no eating spree, not cuz i think i need to lose weight or anything, cuz it wasnt like that, I dunno I just wasnt hungry and you especially know i'm a insane candy/cookie sweet freak so I love to eat but i just didnt that day or like somewhat the previous day....weird I know... gonk I mean it wasnt like i felt bodily energy drained from not eating, I guess i was just so deep into planning gonk

violet faerie

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:28 pm

violet_faerie
Iyamashi

Well, I kinda went on this no eating spree, not cuz i think i need to lose weight or anything, cuz it wasnt like that, I dunno I just wasnt hungry and you especially know i'm a insane candy/cookie sweet freak so I love to eat but i just didnt that day or like somewhat the previous day....weird I know... gonk I mean it wasnt like i felt bodily energy drained from not eating, I guess i was just so deep into planning gonk
Ouch. Hmm, depressed cuz you don't have dsl?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:50 am

Iyamashi
violet_faerie
Iyamashi

Ouch. Hmm, depressed cuz you don't have dsl?

I dont know tahts the problem gonk I mean i've been occupied, obviously, But I dont know i guess i miss it, I dont know if i'm depressed i think that more relies on my current guy problems gonk

violet faerie

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:49 pm

AHAHAHHAHAHAH!~ When it hurts to much to talk just laugh!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 7:11 pm

To vf-chan: Ah I see.

Hmm, more guys are messing with your head huh? Ouch.

Having guys problems and not havin DSL can be a big bite in life doesn't it?

To Dari-chan: Wow, um, are you ok Dari-chan? What am I saying, what's wrong Dari-chan? sad

Syrotek
Crew

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:05 am

While I'm back on Gaia for a while I think I'm going rant. =)

I was reading this topic from the very beginning and I found a post that I made about my bf David---err recently ex bf David. It surprises me at how much I pretended to hate him to erase pain that I caused for myself. I realize that I was just missing him so much and sad that when I didn't talk to him he didn't talk to me...I was so ignorant to say I hated him and wanted him to leave me alone because in truth thats the last thing I wanted.

It's kinda funny that I see that and think how dumb I am, always jumping to conclusions. Maybe if I were more trusting our relationship would have lasted longer then the 3 months it did. But I guess I'll never know.

I noticed how I said I hated him and I wonder how I could have ever made myself type that because in all truth I love him with every bit of me. I know I messed up the relationship. I didn't give him the love and kindness he needed. I ignored his affection on purpose and said things to confuse him. I wish I hadn't but I was so scared to lose him, I did things without thinking.

We're officially broken up now and once again I'm single. >.< Even though we're no longer together my feelings for him haven't changed and I will wait until the day I die for him if that's what it takes to be with him.

I hate waiting....but I'm so willing to do it for him. Funny how that works out...

This reminds me of a poem I once wrote when I was younger and thought that every guy I liked I was in love with. Silly yet true. Now I know that those feelings were of infatuation because now I know love, I have felt it, I have recieved it, I have given it. The poem is "Tell me you love me and watch how easily I fall, never stopping to think I could lose it all. I truly am so fickle of a girl, that I should move on so easily from you to him. Must not be love, it's secretly lust. And I fall, with my tears I fall. You don't love me, you're not there to catch me. You don't care. I fell so easily, my true love can you ever forgive me? I've fallen victim to false feelings for those boys other then you. I can't let myself hurt you any longer, I can't leave you alone. What can I do? The tears they fall, the smile I wear hides my pain. I know that I truly love you and I didn't love them. I hurt you, I found myself with them so quickly after I lost you. I don't deserve you at all, I cannot accept your love. It pains me to admit I can't tell you I love you, I've said it too many times to too many guys and it has lost it's special meaning. I'm sorry, I hurt from it, I'm sorry, I've forgotten how to love."

So yeah I rant. I go now.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 1:56 pm

Nice poem Jhi-Jhi-sama Now on to my rant. I CAN'T BLIVE YOU CATIE I MEAN HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A USELESS FRIEND!!!!! IHAVE KAIT AND ADDIE AND THEY TREAT ME AOT BETTER THAN YOU I'M SICK OF YOU ALWAYS BEING CYNICAL TOWARDS ALL MY PROBLEMS!!!! AND IT'S NOT OUR FAULT YOU LOST YOUR OTHER FRIENDS I MEAN IF YOU DON'T LIKE US TALKING ABOUT ANIME DON'T YELL AT US BECAUSE THEY THINK WE'RE WEIRD!!! IF IT BUGS YOU SO MUCH GO, LEAVE , THERE'S THE DOOR!! AND HOW DARE YOU MAKE THINGS UP ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND, I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!!!YOU HYPOCRITE!!!!STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE ABOVE US AND KNOW WHERE YOU DAMN PLACE REALLY IS!!!!! GO TO HELL!!! scream Okay then I'm done...for now...

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:19 pm

eek

Big rants.
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games