Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:48 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image ════════════════════════
                                                                    Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❷| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❷| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ ════════════════════════

Text

(Gryffindor-Ravenclaw match)

"Cathy!" Dani cried cheerily returning her friend's hug in equal intensity. She hadn't been aware of her friend's presence until she nearly tackled by her, and quickly discovered she was accompanied by her older brother, and Wendy, whom she knew was a scion of a cadet branch of the League Family.

Wendy was a really cute girl, a year behind her and Cathy, with long curly red hair and bright blue eyes. Dani wasn't really familiar with her, as she was a year behind, and in a House most Gryffindors didn't necessarily associate with. "Hi, Wendy, it's nice to see you again," Dani added, as she moved to give the titian-haired girl a hug as well.

Dani was silently glad David at least had the decency to fake a headache before separating himself from them; it would save on awkward moments. Since their little exchange, Dani didn't speak a word of it to Cathy, since she figured the matter was between her and David, and she didn't want to come off as a whiner.

"Maybe," Dani responded to Cathy's joking quip happily, "but I'll be just as happy if we make it out of here without injuries, and win the House Cup." Glancing over as David made himself scarce, Dani replied, "There is, it's a Charm called 'Silencio', and I'm surprised he hasn't used it already. Course he might be afraid he might get it from your folks for trying it on her."

Dani blinked in astonishment, when she heard Wendy had skipped a class, as a First Year no less. "You can do that, and not get expelled? What did you duck out of?" she'll ask Wendy. "And why are you letting David tell you two what classes to take, and what's acceptable, anyways?"

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:46 pm
(Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw match)

User ImageUser Image
xxxThe Current League Siblingsxxx

David Sinclair League
Ravenclaw House Member
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth
Dating: Leonette Mitchell
DOB: December 25, 2012
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//
xxxxxxHawthorne//Fairy Hair

Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff House Member
Year at Hogwarts: Second
DOB: August 3, 2014
Wand: Springy and Spiraled//8 1/2 inches//
Acacia Wood//Fairy Hair Core

The future Healer or Medi-Wizard and The Linguist

Wendy bristled at the statement of her name by Dani and glared at her and said, "Don't. Don't touch me. I'm not Miss Cathaline who apparently has no sense of boundaries." David tensed and took a long breath as he realized the problem of the fact Cathy could be friends with anyone. Danica was a Gryffindor and though he knew nothing about Dani-which was probably for the best-it could be problematic if something Wendy knew the Head of the Avery Family might not agree with about Danica existed. Actually judging by the sheer amount of ridiculous ideas the family had it wouldn't be all that hard to find something, especially if you were looking for it.

Cathy meanwhile glanced to Danica and listened to her response about the charm Silencio, "Our parents? Mum makes a living altering memories, I think something as temporary as Silencio isn't that big of a deal. The only reason he might not have is because our grandfather might not be happy about it. And, I'm not entirely sure if he considers it detrimental or not. Considering it is temporary maybe he'd actually hex it. I don't maybe he's deciding on whether using it on her counts as hurting someone or not?"

"As for injuries, I'd say we'd be more or less safe. And doesn't the quidditch cup help a lot in winning the House Cup?" Cathy asked before wrinkling her nose and said, "Besides maybe it would be nice if another house won the House Cup this year? I mean I don't think Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff has won the cup in a while." She nodded with a smile and a shrug. In all honesty if Gryffindor earned the points they deserved it, after all it was their hardwork that should pay off, it wasn't fair if hardwork wasn't rewarded.

Wendy glanced over at Danica who asked about skipping a class and asked about how you could do it and not get expelled. "It's flying. That isn't a real class. Worst they can do is not give you a flying license which is useless or keep giving you detentions but they have to actually notice it. If you skip from the first day and every day after what professor would actually notice unless they were ridiculously kept up with their paperwork. Psh... I'd like to see them try to expel me over such rubbish."

Cathy rolled her eyes for a brief second and then glanced between her friend and Wendy and frowned slightly when Danica asked about why they would let her brother dictate what classes to take and what was acceptable. "Oh, uh..." Cathy began.

"Oh, have you not been mentioning it to people yet?" Wendy asked David. She glanced back at Danica and said, "It was decided last year around this time that he'd be the Official Secondary Conditional Heir of the Avery Clan. It is his responsibility to uphold the dignity of such a family and make decent decisions when it comes to anyone on the tree younger than him until he inherits. It is only natural to respect the decisions."

"You don't respect my decisions," David pointed out.

"I do since the head of the family is trusting your decision. You'd think I would question that?" Wendy said, with mock offense. "My agreement or liking of a decision matters not at all. It should be the same with Cathaline. It is about respect and knowing your place and family, right?"

Cathy raised a brow at her redheaded relative and said, "I wouldn't argue that the suggested classes are valid. I'm taking Healing, but he totally is not complaining if I fail the class or end up passed out in the hospital wing if we have to see blood."

"Bring smelling salts," David said sarcastically. "Seriously, the professor was-is a healer. You'll be fine. Or her vulture will start eating your liver. Who knows? I doubt the second though. It was either take that or quit quidditch, I gave you both options. I'm not a tyrant, and don't make me into one Wendy. I'm not my grandfather. If I was I wouldn't have dropped the branch family several years ago in the same position. Worst investment the family ever made, I argue-actually more so one of the worst."

Wendy glared at him but fell silent and crossed her arms and looked away irritably. David let out a small sigh of relief thankful Wendy got annoyed enough to just ignore the lot of them, including Cathy's friend Dani. Cathy let out a small whistle and sighed muttering something in French about the whole thing just being weird and hoping the game would start soon.

Graydon Ironshield

"The Epitome of a Well-bred Witch"

Wendy Madeline Chaisty
Slytherin First Year
Year at Hogwarts: First
DOB: January 14, 2015
Wand: Inflexible and Decorated Shaft//
xxxxxxHazel and Merpeople Scales

Being a mere branch member is not enough...
I have plans for a better spot in the family tree.
I have already earned it: and I will continue to do so.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:56 pm
User Image

Text

When Wendy reacted adversely toward her, Dani immediately stepped back, and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I really am pleased to see you again, and I hoped we might get to know each other better." She glanced over when she saw David tense up, and then added with a hint of derision, "assuming its okay with David, of course."

Cathy mentioned injuries, and points and cups, and Dani replied, "Oh, I'm not so much worried about us, though a Bludger in the stands is kinda the luck of the draw as it were. I meant my teammates on the field, and yeah, the Quidditch Cup does help a lot in winning the House Cup. Hufflepuff hasn't won in quite a while, though I'm told the team's had major issues in previous years."

It was a measure of how .. naive Dani was that it simply never occurred to her she could simply not show up for class without any consequences to suffer, and the teachers wouldn't notice her absence at all as long as she never bothered to show up.

Cathy's response to her big question was sufficient for Dani to realize she might have intruded upon a sore subject in the League Family without meaning to. The idea of David making decisions for other family members seemed absurd to Dani, he wasn't old enough to drive a car, not even on a Learner's Permit, and he was telling his sister and cousin what classes to take, and forcing Cathy to take class he knew she would likely fail if she wanted to play Quidditch.

"Um, I hate to ask, but is this normal in Wizarding families? I just found out last summer I'm actually part of one, and I'd like to know just so it isn't a complete surprise."

David's snide comments toward his sister, and his rather blunt opinion of Wendy's family, caused Dani to shake her head with dismay. 'Wow,' she thought. 'I really glad we aren't related.'

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:50 am

User ImageUser Image
xxxThe Current League Siblingsxxx

David Sinclair League
Ravenclaw House Member
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth
Dating: Leonette Mitchell
DOB: December 25, 2012
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//
xxxxxxHawthorne//Fairy Hair

Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff House Member

The future Healer or Medi-Wizard and The Linguist

Wendy rolled her eyes at Dani's apology and said nothing. All the while David let out a long sigh as he pulled out a bottle of muggle headache medicine and swallowed a couple pills dry. Cathy glanced between Wendy and David a bit concerned and quickly tried to change the subject with a small laugh as she responded about quidditch and getting hurt. "That makes way more sense. And yeah, Hufflepuff has had its troubles- it was probably one of the reasons I was able to be first string this year, but things are no doubt just going to look up for us! I have faith. But we are losing our captain at the very least this year..." Cathy trailed off with an innocent shrug and smile.

Cathy and David both then paled slightly at Danica's question about the normalcy of the situation with wizarding families and then her far too innocent statement about just finding out last summer about being a part of a wizarding family and so she wouldn't have any surprises later. "Any respectable family will of-" began Wendy her eyes narrowed suspiciously when David quickly stood and interrupted with: "What Danica meant was she was adopted by extended family members as her own family were unfortunately under the impression much like in Cathy's case that she was a squib. And when she-"

"-got her Hogwarts letter, her family totally understood their mistake and blessed their good fortune she did have magic," Cathy quickly completed with a large smile at her brother as she finished the lie.

Wendy glanced skeptically between the two siblings and David raise a brow at Wendy and said, "If I can keep tabs on who you are around and your activities, I sure as Hell can keep up with my little sister and who she is around and what she does with her time." The redhead made a scoffing noise and David sighed glancing looking at the game already quickly wrapping up as the Gryffindor seeker shot closer and closer to the snitch, He watched the snitch get caught and said nothing as a cheer from the Gryffindor fans broke out. Glancing back to Wendy, David said, "Anyways, the game is over. You didn't have any good reason to be here in the first place so no reason to linger, right?"

Wendy shrugged and stood up as well. She cast a suspicious glance at Cathy and then Danica and finally said, "Well, lovely to meet you Miss, I am sure." With a toss of her redhair she began to head out.

David paused briefly, scowled at his sister who was looking at her brother a bit like a deer in the headlights and then her brother returned his attention to Danica, "By the way for old enough families the naming of an heir young is normal. It was abnormal it took them so long to name the second heir actually. And more abnormal for them to have named the son of the youngest daughter and a squib-no matter how pure the squib's blood may be. Regardless, congratulations about the game."

Once both her brother and Wendy were lost in the crowd Cathy took a long sigh of relief and looked to Danica and said quickly, "I am so, so sorry about that... I mean I should have warned you or something about... and I just went along with what my brother said because he is a way better liar than me about this sort of thing and I had to say something. Thank God he was here though, I mean..." Cathy trailed off and quickly bowed her head and said to a rush almost begging, "Just don't mention this to like anyone ever, please! I- the whole thing isn't something that looks good. And, Wendy doesn't really know better. It was just how she was first raised by her father and then by David and my maternal grandparents once her father got sent away. I mean the whole thing is kind of sad. I sort of feel sorry for her..."

The blonde Hufflepuff nodded and gave a small smile to Danica, hoping that her friend wasn't going to start hating her or avoiding her because of the whole situation. And it was true about Wendy, it was at least painfully obvious to Cathy that Wendy wasn't raised to think any other way or even for herself on something like that. "Sorry again about the mess... uh, maybe next year when Gryffindor plays any game except Hufflepuff, of course," Cathy added with a small laugh, "I'll be sitting in the stands and able to watch you play on the field."

"And, as for the elective thing with my brother and I, David did offer to tutor me in healing as that's the field of magic that comes easiest to him, but I'm going to refuse his help and just do as horrible as I do while trying my best out of my own stubbornness. Besides, I can at least laugh at the fact I'm pretty sure my brother can mess up making something as simple as an omelet in the kitchen and he's taking Cooking with Magic right now."

Graydon Ironshield

"The Epitome of a Well-bred Witch"

Wendy Madeline Chaisty
Slytherin First Year
Year at Hogwarts: First
DOB: January 14, 2015
Wand: Inflexible and Decorated Shaft//
xxxxxxHazel and Merpeople Scales

Being a mere branch member is not enough...
I have plans for a better spot in the family tree.
I have already earned it: and I will continue to do so.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:25 am
User Image

Text

"Wow, I sure know how to step into a dragon's nest, don't I?" said Dani, once Wendy and David were a distance away. "I'm sorry, Cathy, I didn't intend to cause trouble. And David's 'lie' isn't actually far off the mark, truth be told. My grandparents, the Quinns, didn't even know I was a witch until after I got my letter, and my aunt told them."

Dani hugged Cathy and said, "I hope we can meet up over the summer."

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:51 pm

User Image

Cathaline Acacia League
Hufflepuff House Member

The Linguist

"I... uh yeah," Cathy said blushing and biting her lip. "You're lucky my brother is like he is though, he could have fully thrown you under the bus and dismissed it like I didn't know better. That would have been just as believable if not more so to Wendy... and the rest of the Averys. Luckily, David considers himself half-blood and things the Averys are stuck in some bygone era and need to move on. I think he mentioned he asked to get disowned this summer. He is pretty angry about the whole thing."

"It kind of makes sense why he's so grumpy all the time if he grew up having to deal with them. I'm happy I was thought to be a Squib and didn't have to deal with them growing up," Cathy said, forcing a smile and giving Danica a shrug. "Anyways, I just hope your grandparents, the Quinns, are nothing like either sides of mine. I wouldn't really wish that on anyone. My Dad's family barely speaks to anyone but my mother, who they coincidentally love, and well Mum's parents are well-Wendy lives with them and that sort of thinking is encouraged."

She shook her head and bit her lip, lost briefly in thought when Dani hugged her and Cathy looked over to her friend and smiled largely when Danica said she hoped they could meet up over the summer. "That would be great! I'll be in London all summer so I'm more free to have guests. And, David won't be there most of the summer because he'll be in Tinworth, but I figure it'll be more fun than having to listen to some baby crying or whatever. I mean I'm sure my new little sister is adorable, but I liked being the youngest," She added, with a large smile. "David is the one who likes little kids. Anyways, he had Leo and her sisters over for a couple days so there shouldn't be any reason you can't stay at the house for a few days. Well, that is if you don't mind a baby, who apparently already is showing magic."

Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:52 pm
New Game!
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands : Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff

Alice walked with Jasper to the quidditch pitch and then parted ways with him. Heading up to the stands with her broom she was dressed in her uniform to play in the event she was needed. Taking a seat she looked down and saw Jasper. She wondered where the rest of their team was. Shaking the thought when her adoptive brother looked up at her she waved down to him. Getting a wave back she knew he was nervous but he'd do fine she just knew it.

With: Myself

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC: ---

Positive and optimistic,
Kind as well,
You should do well here...
Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:33 am
User Image

David had been so distracted about the rumors going around and studying he had forgotten a book to bring down to the quidditch pitch to read. It wasn't like he had a particular interest in quidditch. But, his sister and his girlfriend (for that matter) were playing his game. He was in away obliged to go. He sighed, scowling, and looking very much as if he'd like to murder someone if given the chance, as he watched as the two teams got onto the field. Though, he wasn't paying all that much attention as he tapped his fingers on his knee. No, instead, his mind kept going over the argument he had with Sapphire in History of Magic, which made him stuck over an hour in detention with Professor Powell who taught the most boring, useless, pain in the arse subject known to man. Or that was his conclusion. He was sure some classes like divination or mythology or muggle mythology were that much worse-two of which his sister was taking. Probably just one of those other things that fueled the snide additional remarks about the fact that he and Cathy were half siblings at most. Sure she was blonde, but it wasn't like they didn't have the same brown eyes, and actually their expressions were similar-the only difference is he spent his time scowling or frowning (and he really at this point didn't care about the extra wrinkles he was giving himself which both his mother and father were quick to point out) and Cathy almost always had a smile of blissful innocence and happiness on her face. It wasn't that Cathy was always happy or even ignorant, it was Cathy liked to be the center of attention and liked-being a bundle of sunshine tended to work in her favor. It was actually sort of manipulative if you got down to it, because the only reason she wanted to make everyone happy by always being happy herself was so she was that much more popular. So she was basically a likable vain little creature-meanwhile David didn't care about what he blurted out or being liked all that much so he was seen as an arrogant arse. And of course, some idiots thought it was funny to make remarks on how different him and Cathy were. Sure they were, but it wasn't like siblings had to be exactly alike.

And then there was that rumor. The apparent pictures of him and Sapphire together with his baby sister Leah were floating around. He hadn't seen the pictures but supposedly Sapphire was blushing-he had trouble believing that part to some degree but in others not quite. And the question is if the pictures did exist how the Hell did they end up floating around the school in the first place? And then there was the rumor of them kissing. Sapphire had kissed him at the museum so he supposed that it could have looked like it was a mutual thing, but the question was who had seen that one and who bothered to spread the rumor? Obviously eyes were everywhere but the cafe hadn't been that busy, he'd have recognized someone from school he would like to think, and he knew his grandmother didn't know about that happening. Oh, she would have mentioned it a long time ago. And, Wendy didn't have the sort of connections to find that out nor the interest from what David could gauge. So, that pretty much left him and Sapphire knowing anything about the kiss in the first place. David knew he sure as Hell didn't say anything, he was fully planning to pretend it never happened, he still did-despite what he may have said in snapping at Sapphire in History of Magic. He knew he didn't mention her kissing him. And, Sapphire? Would she have spread a rumor of that sort about herself? It was partially true, but still... but she was the type to play dirty.

He muttered a few curse words under his breath and how he'd really, really love to know what complete arse was spreading those two rumors. Well, the one about him and Cathy he was fairly sure was a snide joke beyond a rumor, but there was the other one-the one people were believing about him and Sapphire. Leo hadn't asked him about it but... he doubted she hadn't heard it. He still stood on the assumption that as long as it wasn't brought up directly to him by Leo he had no reason to bring it up himself-it was asking for a very, very awkward discussion that he didn't want to get involved in. But, he knew he'd have to confront Sapphire on the issue eventually. She should just leave him the Hell alone. She claimed she could read him so well, then she should know he wasn't the type to just sit back and ignore her remarks, and she sure should know he was still pissed about the kiss. The crush was her problem-her making a move on it while he was dating Leo made it now his problem. He didn't like unnecessary problems, but, if he didn't mention it to Leo and she never mentioned it to him it wasn't a problem, right? They could pretend it never existed as long as Sapphire would just go away.
-------------------------
Wearing: Casual Clothes
Time of Year: Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff Game (1st Game of the Year)

User Image

Quote:

{OOC: Open for Interaction}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:30 am
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

'Another year, another season in the stands,' thought Dani, as she made her way up into the stands. It was a chilly day, reminding her winter was coming, which was why she brought along her Gryffindor stadium throw. Barring anything happening to Julius, she'd be up here watching the game, and she hoped Eli would take her up on joining her.

As much as she was crushing on Professor Powell, and he was really handsome, even she had to acknowledge in her own mind nothing would come of it. He would scarcely jeopardize his position and his relationships to engage in anything with her. This wasn't a rehash of 'Pretty Little Liars', and she wasn't Aria, nor was she as gorgeous as Lucy Hale. 'I'm closer to Arya Stark than Aria,' she thought with a slight inward chuckle.

What she really found bizarre was though she didn't make it even as a Reserve Chaser, she did make it as Julius' back-up at the Seeker position. Of course, this was because only the two of them tried out for it, but this was because Dani was prepared to tryout for whatever the team needed to make the squad. 'I'm just going to have to change up my training,' she decided. 'There's just too much competition for me to become a Chaser. Next season I think I'll try out for Seeker or Beater. With all the junk between me and my parents, there was a reason why I liked to hit things.'

'Speaking of hitting things ... there's David,' she thought as she glanced at David League as he sat in the stands, waiting for the game to start. The older Ravenclaw was there ostensibly to watch the girlfriend he was cheating on, and the sister he wished to see grievously injured. 'Good thing I don't have my Cricket bat with me, I might be tempted to bat his melon into the nearest wicket.'

Dismissing the loathsome upperclassman from her mind, Dani found a place to sit, and started making herself comfortable. As she wrapped herself up in her blanket, Dani started looking for any sign of a particular white-haired Ravenclaw boy. 'I hope Eli comes...'

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:26 pm
User Image
In your eyes I see your broken soul
And there's nowhere for my spirit to go
See the light that burns inside of you
And I know that I'll be close to you

═════════════════════════════════════
Celaena Elspeth Snow
Gryffindor Third Year Reserve Chaser Dating Julius Xanders
═════════════════════════════════════

Into the darkness we can fly
Upon the wings of your desire
I see the light

Celaena walked to the stands in her uniform. Sapphire beside her. The blonde was really trying... And Feather? Well the other girl was studying. She wanted to be ready for the next classes... Or at least that's what Sapphire said she had said. Who knew? Celaena was rather worried about Leo to be honest. The blonde had heard the rumors spreading about her older sister and Leo's Boyfriend... How could Sapphire do something like that? The blonde could think of the old Sapphire trying something so stupid... And heartless... But the way Sapphire was trying to be now? She didn't think she would... But Celaena couldn't say she knew her older sister. The reserve Gryffindor looked back at the blonde who was wearing a mix of Hufflepuff and Gryffindor colors.... Only little touches of both really... She sighed. Their cousin was in Huffluepuff... Had been on the team since his first year too. OF course his first and second year he was on reserve. Raph was one of the big beaters... There were three really. Although if you wanted to go by it, there were four.

Raph, Ronna, Toby and Gypsy... All four were six years and had some crazy hits. She knew Ronna's hits hurt... And so did Toby's... She hadn't been hit by Raph yet, but she knew his did too. He'd been a good beater. She sighed, and noticed that Sapphire was looking at the field. Probably at Julius... She had explained what had happened, but her sister still wasn't exactly... Thrilled either. She sighed and smiled at Sapphire before sitting next to Dani. "Hi Dani. We are reserves again huh... Oh, this is my older sister Sapphire." She said quickly introducing the Slytherin who sat next to her. Celaena looked over to the field and watched as Julius stretched. And how different he and Raph compared... Sheesh...

We're floating on a cloud of love
With you I just can't get enough
I see the light

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking rather cute in my Quidditch Uniform
And it feels good to be with people like Sapphire and Danica
Although my mind keeps wandering to Julius is going against my cousin... I hope he'll be okay...

╚═════════════════════╝

Graydon Ironshield

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Stands : Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff

Mira made her way to the game, her cousin Dakota tagging along with her at which honestly was annoying. When she got to where she wanted to be Mira turned to Dakota. "Kota, do me a favour find your own friends." she told him before walking off leaving the Ravenclaw alone. As she walked through the stands she was hoping to find Timothy. Anytime she could spend with him was good enough for her.

Unfortunately that's not who Mira found. She had come to notice David her sister's boyfriend. The one that apparently got together with Sapphire and had regretted to inform her that Benjamin was his disowned cousin. That was another problem she was having. While spending time with Timothy she got stuck dealing with Benjamin and thus made hanging with Wendy somewhat difficult. Mira liked Wendy far more the Benjamin so she'd rather not break her ties there, however she didn't want to stop hanging with Timothy. He was by far her trustiest friend.

Walking over to David Mira took a seat next to him. She quickly noted his lack of reading material.
"Someone forget a book to read?" Mira questioned with a smirk. "Anyways, you failed to mention that Benjamin is a cousin of Wendy and yours." she commented. "Or should I say disowned cousin." she rephrased. "Either way I found out while talking to Wendy at the start of the year. A heads up would have been nice."

User Image

With: David

Wearing: Green & Blue

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:27 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |❸| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❸| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Focused as she was looking for Eli, she didn't notice Celaena and Sapphire until they were right there with her. As her teammate sat down, Dani offered her a warm hug."Hi, I was just thinking the same thing," she said with a smile. "Right now, I'm really hoping Julius doesn't need me to sub for him any time soon."

In truth, she couldn't say she'd ever met Celaena's older sister, but she certainly knew of her. Sapphire was a gorgeous blonde, and if the stories were true she was competing with Leo for David's shriveled heart. Not wanting to cause either of her teammates pain, especially if the stories proved to be no more than that, she figured it was best to be friendly and give Sapphire the benefit of the doubt.

Dani smiled, as she took the older Slytherin girl's hands in her own, and said, "Its a pleasure to finally get to meet you, Sapphire."

════════════════════════

OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:45 pm
User Image

David looked up his eyes narrowed dangerously at Mira as she asked him with a smirk if he had forgotten a book to read. He rolled his eyes deciding to not answer the comment as he glanced back at the field and listened as Leo's sister went on mentioning Benjamin being a cousin of Wendy and his or corrected it with the term disowned cousin and that she had found out from Wendy at the start of the year and said a heads up would have been nice. "Who? The Ryans kid? I thought his name was Seymour... though I guess I might not go by that name either if I had it as a first name," David answered.

He let out a long sigh and then glanced over to Mira, "You never asked about it. Why would I have mentioned it? Does it matter? I, seriously, doubt either of his parents would have mentioned the relation to the kid." He made a small 'tsk' and added, "And, technically it is his mother who is a disowned sister of Wendy's father who is in Azkaban for murder of a muggleborn wizard if you were curious-though I'm sure Wendy would have said more or less that about her father to you. Regardless, official family policy is the kid doesn't exist at all and has no connection to us."

He narrowed his eyes at Mira and added, "Why should you care? I thought all the Slytherins thought he was kind of obnoxious. Not that I'm one to talk or even care all that much." He shrugged returning his gaze to the field, tapping his fingers irritably on his knee. Well, at least Mira wasn't questioning him about rumors floating around the school at the moment.

-------------------------
Wearing: Casual Clothes
Time of Year: Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff Game (1st Game of the Year)

User Image

murruelecreuset

{OOC: Open for Interaction}

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image
                                                Your clothes never wear as well the next day
                                                And your hair never falls in quite the same way
                                                You never seem to run out of things to say

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-Bᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Eli probably looked like the oddest person walking into the stands, considering he was dressed in not only his regular robes (hey, they kept the sun off of him), sunglasses and cap, but he also had on a Gryffindor scarf and a Hufflepuff tie. He'd borrowed both from Dani and Cathy, mostly because he didn't know which to really cheer for. He knew if either team played Ravenclaw, yeah, he would root for his house, but at the moment, they were playing for each other and he just stuck with cheering for his friends, not just for a house. He noticed Dani sitting in the stands and made his way over, keeping an eye out for Jean if he should happen to show up. He sat down next to her and smiled at Celaena and the other girl near her. "Hey Dani, hey Celaena. Uh, nice day for a match?" Not like he'd know the conditions. half an hour in the sun on a broom and he'd be a crispy critter. He didn't fancy trying to rub aloe on sunburns today.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Hey, there's Dani and Celaena.
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Now how many lovers would stay
                                                Just to put up with this s**t day after day
                                                Now how did we wind up this way
                                                Watching our mouths for the words that we say
                                                As long as we stand here waiting
                                                Wearing the clothes or the soles that we choose
                                                Now how do we get there today
                                                When we're walking too far for the price of our shoes

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image

ℱᓰℱ♈ᖺ ϒᙓᗩᖇ ᔕᒪᎩ♈ᖺᗴᖇᓮﬡ

I-i-i have a heart I swear I do
But just not baby when it comes to you
I get so hungry when you say you love me (hush)
If you know what's good for you
I think you're hot I think you're cool
You're the kinda guy I'd stalk in school
But now that I'm famous, you're up my a**s
Now I'm gonna eat you fool!

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Quidditch Stands
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: So it seems the kiss has gotten out...
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: Dani, Celaena, Possibly David

Sapphire smiled as Celaena spoke. They were on their way to the quidditch stands. Sapphire was going to show support. Her sister may not have been on the starting team, but the girl was still part of the team anyway. That's why she was wearing red, Even just the little bangles on her right arm. The other arm? Well her cousin Raphael was on the team and she had yellow on to support him. Also, just a bracelet. She continued walking until they were at the steps to climb into the stands. She sighed. It seemed that a rumor had started about pictures of her and David..... And the kiss... Who could have seen that? Who? Where? Why? She was so... Confused why it had happened. Well she knew what had happened, she knew why it probably happened, she just didn't know who could have told... No one was there really except the employees... And none of them were from the school.

Celaena seemed to know a girl who she called Dani, and sat next to the girl. Sapphire smiled. She was starting to really enjoy being a good older sister. Celaena was more generous than Sapphire ever gave her credit for. Although when the Gryffindor took her hand, Sapphire couldn't help but raise her eyebrows. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well. Dani was it?" She asked as she gently shook the girl's hand, before pulling her hand away gently. She looked down to the field as Dani mentioned hoping Julius didn't get hit out of the game. "Well, Raphael is our cousin, and he tends to hit towards the Seekers at least once a game. He says it's to give their own Seeker a chance. So I'm not so totally sure if you will be needed. But it's always good to be prepared right?" She asked looking over with a smile. She noticed David just past Dani. And chuckled quietly as it seemed Mira was bugging him. Was interesting. But it didn't make her feel any better that the rumors were going around....

Whenever you tell me I'm pretty
That's when the hunger really hits me
Your little heart goes pitter patter
I want your liver on a platter
Use your finger to stir my tea
And for dessert I'll suck your teeth
Be too sweet and you'll be a gonner
Yep, I'll pull a Jeffrey Dahmer

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games