Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:02 pm
User Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Although Cameron was dating the captain of the quidditch team, he knew she never chose favourites and cared about doing things fairly. Sometimes, that was ace! But other times, the boy wondered why he loved even that quality about her. It could easily become a pain in the arse at any given point. He knew he had to really try during the tryouts if he wanted to be on the immediate team again. For this reason, he didn't expect to be made vice captain either, even if the other students assumed she would just because the two were a couple. "Hey, cutie. I mean captain," Cameron said as she approached Elli. After kissing the girl's cheek, Cam grabbed a form and quill, scribbled down his answers, then handed it back.

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Cameron Rowley
House: Gryffindor
Year: 6th
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 4
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: What else would I be besides a beater?

Armour Class: +16
Aiming At:
Targets Hit: 0
People Hit: 0
Modifiers: (hitting bludger +6)
Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Total Roll:
Hit Bludger: 4+ without Modifier
Block Bludger: 16+
Lives: [1] [2] [3] [4]

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:04 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Sleepy
                                                              Thinking : What if my bed right now is as comfy as ever?
                                                              Doing : ,Is this considered as trying out?
                                                              Where : Quidditch Pitch
                                                              With : Gryffindor Quidditch Team

XXXXXXX Xavier walked over to the pitch with bed hair and a sleepy face. His broom was slung over his shoulder, as per usual. His threw his head back light to yawn and his free hand covered his mouth. He’s so tired now. He pinched his cheek and shook his head as he tried to make himself more awake. He saw that a couple of people had already gathered. He grinned as he approached the lot. “Yo, Elli, Tobi,“ –whom he know from last year’s sorting feast—”Jacob, Ronna, Cam,” he nodded at each one then took one of the forms and grabbed one pencil before filling it out. Then after finishing, he handed it back to the Captain and began waiting for the others to come.

Username: IceGrayWolf
                                                              Character's Name: Xavier Nicholson
                                                              Year: 4th
                                                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                              Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                              First Choice Position: Chaser
                                                              Second Choice Position: N/A

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:37 am
User Image
User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Fourth YearBeaterGryffindorSingle

Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Tevye reached the pitch he was ready to play already. He needed to prove himself his last two years where rubbish. He blamed himself for falling asleep all throughout the season. Even thogh there was no way he could have stopped the spell maybe he needed more willpower. He took the sheet and started to write in it.
Username: Xistund
Character's Name: Tevye Murphy
Year: 4th
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: yes
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
First Choice Position: Star Beater!
Second Choice Position: All Around Star Player {anything else}

He smiled as he handed the sheet back then blinked... It was not his captain handing out the sheets. "Where's the Capt?" He asked not knowing what happened last year other then they lost.

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

{Out of Character:}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:05 am
User Image
You can make the hero you are
With your brains, your aim, and your battle stars
Everybody's got a story, of all their troubles, all their glories
Tell me yours you cannot bore me, there's a hero in you

User Image

Jacob blinked, hearing Elli's response. Wait, what? He felt like his world just shifted, and it really hit home that he'd been in a coma for a year. He just... He shook his head, realizing that this wasn't the time to wonder at what or why Remy did what she did. All he knew was that this was another blow against the team, and they had been struggling since his first year. Maybe this year would be different. They needed something stable, right, and despite everything he had witnessed, he would make sure that he would do his best. His jaw set, he nodded to Elli, deciding that if nothing else, he would work to make sure he did his best. And well, if that meant being the vice captain, well, only way he would know he could do it was to try, right? "I'll take it. I don't know what happened, not really, but maybe that's better? No prejudice on the team for anything in the past? Besides, we really do need someone that can help try and keep the team together. I don't know how well I'll do, but I'll give it my best shot."

He'd only been a beater in practice, but he was determined to make that experience count. He observed all of the people, and realized that so many were trying out for the same position. He kind of felt bad, really. There was only one open spot left now, wasn't there? Well, at least he knew there would be a lot of people there when he did get himself knocked out. Or someone else knocked him out. Either was a real possibility. "So, I take it that I'm going to be taking on all the beaters, huh? Should be fun." He grinned and waved at the people he did recognize from the house, and frowned a bit at the people he didn't. He really didn't like this feeling. It honestly felt like he was writing left-handed, and all it would take would be one small thing to cause problems for him.

Position: Beater
AC: 17
Modifiers: Hitting the Bludger +7
Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

----------------------------------
State: Wrong-footed
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Socks

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria walked onto the pitch. Her dark eyes stared off at the pitch in the distance. Noticing how many older students there were, she began to feel a bit nervous. They have all had more flying experience than she. The only flying experience she had thus far was practicing outside behind her mum's back, or when her dad would teach her how. She wasn't too great of a flyer yet, but that would all change soon. Upon arriving, the eleven year old gave a half smile and a nod to Elli, who wore a Captain badge. Alex filled out a form and handed it in. That was when she saw a familiar face. "Hey, Ronna!" she called, walking over to the girl. The two had spent the entire train ride to Hogsmeade with each other, and she was the only older student who made an effort to befriend Alexandria, so why not talk to her?

Username: kiska166
Character's Name: Alexandria Quimby-Scott
Year: 1st
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Hold The Line, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Chaser

Armour Class: +12
Shots Blocked: 0
Modifiers: (blocking goals +4)
Skills: Great Catch, Hold The Line, Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Block Quaffle: Higher roll than shooter
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:05 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleKeeperWearing

Minn sprinted onto the Pitch, hair flying out behind her. Sure, this was the first year with Elli as Captain, but Remy was sure to be here.... It was Remy after all! The third year hopped eagerly, looking for the girl in question. Where was Remy? Did she not want to come? Or was she just running late? Minn wanted to ask, but also heard something about "I don't know if Remy is coming." Maybe the teenager really wasn't coming... Green eyes were wide, full of emotion, and worry. She just wanted Remy, was that too much to ask?!

She grumbled under her breath, then scribbled out her application. Once finished, she looked up at Elli, then around at everyone else, not sure who to talk to. Instead, the usually outspoken girl stayed quiet, simply clutching her application to her chest, waiting, hoping, that her Remy would appear.

Username: Miss GryffindorK
Character's Name: Minerva A. Nolynn
Year: Third
Advanced Flying I: Yep!
Advanced Flying II: Currently Enrolled
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Two
Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line
Second Choice Position: Maybe Chaser? Like Dhylly and Rem!!

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Heart pounds, eyes blink, brain thinks
I need to Seek, but what?
The Snitch, no
There is but one goal.

I shall be victorious
But only for her
She is mine
And I shall win for her

Romy walked onto the Pitch, looking confident. He had been working all summer with his sisters and the Nolynn kids, training to get better and better. He had also gotten taller, by about an inch, but still. His eyes were bright, currently covered by his glasses, rather than his goggles. The boy looked ever so slightly more grown up, more mature. This year, he knew, he would catch the snitch. He would win for Anna.

Romy grabbed a fill-out form, then scribbled down his information. He was confident he would make it on the team this year, even if his sister wasn't the captain. Surely he could impress Elli! Of course he could! He was Romulus Bleiddiaid, after all.

Character's Name: Romulus Veryn Bleiddiaid
Year: Five
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Three
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Seeker

Modifiers: +7 to Spot, +7 to Catch

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Chasing Number: 0/3
Spotting Number: 0/2
Final Roll:
Roll Number:
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]
{In My Notes:}

Her heart, her eyes, her mind
Everything I could ever need
Her soul glows gold
Her heart mine to catch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and you’re gonna hear me roar

Remy walked onto the Pitch, head held high. What was the worst that could happen? She get shunned and forced to leave? No big. Gold eyes reflected the bright sunshine, Ears perked up, ever so slightly. She had been there for a while, simply listening to everything. So Jacob had made Vice Captain? Good for him. The former Captain walked over to the boy in question, then gently laid a hand on his shoulder. "Jacob. Congratulations on making Vice Captain. I knew you had it in you." She pat him gently, then turned to the new Captain. What was there to say to Elli? They hadn't exactly left on good terms last year, but she didn't want to keep it bad. Instead, the werewolf gave an awkward wave, then lifted a try-out form. She hadn't filled one of these out for a few years. The young woman lifted a pen into her left hand, then scribbled her information down.

Character's Name: Remittue V. Bleiddiaid
House: Gryffndor
Year: Seven
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Six
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Natural Flier, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Chaser, please

The seventh year, looked it over, then sighed. At least she could try. Her short hair fluttered lightly around her face, eyes flickering. Her petite nose wiggled, something it often did. She was used to sniffing things, and decided she didn't care anymore if people knew. What was the worst that could happen? Remy noticed Minn, Romy, Tevye, and a few others, but had no words. Instead, she just held her Firebolt II behind her back, a nervous smile on her face.

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8
Total Roll: __
00//03
Skills: Good Arm || Natural Flier || Swift Swipe
Lives: [✭] [✮] [✭]

{OoC:}

You held me down, but I got up
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready ’cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:37 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Happy

The young football player, walked onto the pitch, interested in finding about this new game. He had some idea what it was, because of the fact that he had heard some of the older kids talking about it. And as soon as he heard there was a sport around here, he jumped on that. He wanted to play. Why? Maybe it would help him for football that's why. But that's really all. He also was solidly interested in finding out what these wizards call a sport. It seemed to him as if flying was involved. This should be extremely fun.

He walked up to the captain and followed her instructions. He took a piece of parchment and instantly started writing information. He took a liking to a position called seeker. He did not know what it was, but it seemed fun.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

Username: RedEagleEye007
Character's Name: Robin Gibbs
Year: 1st
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Sharp Eyes, Great Catch
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:09 pm
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Try Out Clothes]
Company: Gryffindor Team Hopefuls

➳ ➳ ➳

And apparently everyone is trying out for beater. At least I'll have more time to focus on my studies and dueling club when I don't make the team...

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna was lost in thought calculating her odds-which didn't look good at all when she heard her name called. She turned to see Alex, the first year she had sat with on the train and she forced a smile and gave a nod. "What position are you trying out for?" Ronna asked politely. She sounded distracted as she was more busy studying those who had shown up for tryouts, including Remy. She noticed another first year had shown up, but she hadn't seen David, nor Crash but he had seemed undecided. Well, at least Crash wouldn't get to see her fail if he didn't show up.

Position:
AC: 10 +1 (years playing) +2 (Deft Dodger) +2 (Natural Flyer)=15
Modifiers: +2 Hit Bludger, +2 Avoiding Bludgers, +2 Flying +1 (1 year quidditch team)
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [O] [O] [O]

kiska166

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:26 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Try-outs

David had attempted to get Crash up before getting ready and waiting for his cousin Leonette downstairs. Together the two walked to the pitch together hoping that they'd both have some luck. As David walked onto the pitch with his broom in hand he heard that Jacob was vice captain for the team. "Hey Elli." he greeted her before taking the paper and filling it in. "Congratulations on vice captain Jacob." he spoke up before handing the form back over.

David walked over to Remy with a smile on his face. "Hey Remy, I knew you'd come." he told her with a smile. David this year was determined to make it as a Seeker and he had no problem on having to beat Romy to do it.

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: David Clarisse
Year: Fourth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Three
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger

With: Quidditch Team... Remy, Leonette

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

OOC:
Modifiers: +2 spotting, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +2 experience played, +3 advanced flying I & II
Special Skills: Sharp Eye, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

XxXDevil-Chan
Miss GryffindorK
Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:46 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Try-outs

Leonette was worried she wasn't going to be good enough for the team. However she wasn't going to let that stop her from trying out. That's why she got up and met her cousin down in the common room before heading down to the pitch. She had one of the school's brooms with her as she walked over to Elli and got a form. 'Which position should I play...?' she thought to herself.

After a few moments of thought she decided to take Remy's advice and try-out for Chaser. Oddly enough both of her choices resembled the options in football. Leonette loved the muggle sport whether it was running the ball down the field or protecting the goal. Handing it in she walked over to where David was with Remy. Leonette smiled to the seventh year. "Hello Remy it's nice to see you again." she greeted the older Gryffindor. "By the way I took your advice." she added with a smile.

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Year: First
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Zero
Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Second Choice Position: Keeper

With: Quidditch Team... Remy, Leonette

Wearing: Try-out outfit

OOC:
AC: 10
Modifiers: +2 block, +2 steal, +2 shoot
Special Skills: Hold the Line, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:11 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Muggleborn // Single

Cait ran out onto the pitch with her broom over her shoulder. She saw a few of the previous members, like Xavier, Remy, Elli, Jacob and Romy and some new faces and a few other people she had seen at tryouts before. Caitlin walked toward Elli and took a sign up sheet. A small smile played across her lips at the sight of the form, there was a slight familiarity to it. She quickly filled it out and handed it back to Elli.

Cait turned to Jacob,
                                                                  "Hi Jacob! How was your summer?" She asked cheerily, very happy to be back on the pitch. After all, it had been about two years since she had ever gotten near it. Caitlin pulled her hair into a high ponytail to get it out of her face, "I'll see you at music club, right?"

Position: Chaser
                                                                  Modifiers: (+7 on shots) (+7 on steals)
                                                                  Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe.

Username: Rawwry
Character's Name: Caitlin Engels.
Year: 6th
Advanced Flying I: Yes.
Advanced Flying II: Yes.
Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe.
First Choice Position: Chaser.
Second Choice Position: Keeper.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:23 am
They said all teenagers scare the living s h i t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

Crash walked with David to the field, nervous. He’d always been competitive, enduring, well balanced; hell, he can skateboard up and down a wall. But fly? He wasn’t quite so sure about it, not really. But he was interested, and curious, and, well, with him, that’s all it took, and he had to try it, at least once. He would have slept the entire day away, too, if it hadn’t been for David. ”Hey, thanks again man for waking me up.” He nodded, a small smile fluttering on his lips as he glanced around, noticing how big of a turn out this year seemed to be compared to last year. (Or maybe that was just because of that hellish trauma with all of the comas?) Either way, he’d heard plenty of students complain. He hoped, especially with their being a new captain that the house of lions will finally get their chance to shine. ”Seems like a lot of people, huh?

“Hey guys,”
he nodded to those he knew. Minn, who was in his year, Ronna, and then Leo, whom he met over the summer briefly. Then there was the upperclassmen, but, he didn’t feel like bothering them.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
Character's Name: Christian “Crash” Barrett
Year: Third
Advanced Flying I: yes
Advanced Flying II: enrolled
Any Special Skill: Hold the Line, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Second Choice Position: Beater

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5 ft 4½ in Weight: 125lbs Age: 12
Try Outs
The Gryffindors
Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image

User Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli watched as people began to fill into the field. She mentally ticked off what they were going for as they handed in the forms and nodded her head slowly. She motioned towards the bucket of brooms for all the students without brooms. Teal eyes flickered up from the forms as she felt the brush of lips against her cheek and heard the sweet sound of her boyfriend. "Hey love." She muttered, smiling at him gently.

She smiled and gave Xavier a wave as he appeared and then blinked as Tevye asked her the same question Jacob had. She blanked for a moment before remembering he was also one of the many plagued by the sleeping curse at school last year.
                                                            "I am captain Tev." She said quietly, pointing at the badge pinned to her quidditch robes and offering the younger boy a small sympathetic smile. "Remy cheated and got kicked from the position." Right as she said this, the girl in question appeared along with Minn and Romy. A young first year also came too. Elli raised an eyebrow at Remy but said nothing. If the older girl wanted to try out she could try out. Elli wasn't going to stop her.

When she felt most of who was going to show up had shown up, Elli blew her whistle loudly to get everyone's attention.
                                                            "Okay guys! Listen up. Here is how tryouts are going to work. Minn and Crash are going to play as keepers for now. Alex you're going to try out as chaser first then switch off with crash half way through. Chasers are going to be in 2 teams. Team 1 will be Remy, Leonette, and Caitlin. Team 2 will be me, Xavier, and Alex. Minn will be on Team 1. Crash on Team 2. I'm going to release a snitch. Seekers just battle it out to get the snitch. Ronna, Tevye, you're team 1. Cam, Toby you're team 2. Try and hit the chasers or each other. Jacob will be aiming at your chasers and your fellow beaters so try and protect each other. Any beater aims at the seekers they're out of tryouts for good. You guys get it?"

She paused, waiting for their nods, before continuing on.
                                                            "To reiterate, Team 1 is Remy, Leonette, Caitlin, Minn, Ronna and Tevye. Team 2 is Me, Xavier, Alex, Crash, Cam, and Toby. Jacob is facing all beaters." Honestly, Elli would rather have been watching the tryouts from above, but the only way to make the teams fair was by playing in them herself. Jacob's point of view would be helpful in choosing the team and she would see how they worked together by playing with them. With that, Elli released the snitch, the bludgers and then tossed the quaffle into the air. ' Go get em boys and girls.' She thought as she mounted her own broom, and waited for one of the tryouts to try and grab the quaffle.

OOC: Position: Chaser
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for shots) (+7 for steals)
                                                            Special Skills: Good Arm, Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            Above AC steal
                                                            -/3
                                                            0-0

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩ 
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩ 

The Forgotten Weasley
Diamond Wales
mc2
kiska166
IceGrayWolf
Xistund
Miss GryffindorK
RedEagleEye007
murruelecreuset
Rawwry
Essy Ze Ninja

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games