Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nanashi Kage Enjeru rolled 10 10-sided dice: 7, 5, 10, 4, 4, 10, 2, 2, 7, 4 Total: 55 (10-100)

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Sixth Year~Half-Blood

Daniel gulped the potion he'd been tossed and dove straight back into the game. Grinning, he went to snatch the quaffle toss-up.

Slytherin Chaser Team 2
[Life 1] [Life 2] [Life 3]
AC: 18
Posts to Goal: NA/3
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (AC+2), Swift Swipe(Stealing+2), Good Arm(Scoring+2),
5 years experience (AC+3, Rolls+3), Advanced Flying 1 and 2 (AC+3, Rolls+3)
Total Modifiers: +8 to steal, +8 to score
This roll after modifiers= N/A

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 8:00 pm
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where Quidditch Pitch
                                                          With The other team hopefuls
                                                          Feeling Nervous
                                                          Thinking Should I be doing this?

══════════════════════════════════════════════════

Tyson binked as the captain called out new orders. He was team 2 now? Did that mean he was trying for Chaser? Gulping the boy nodded and flew to the center of the pitch, handing the bat to the blonde girl, Claire "Ok. lets try this..." he said, hoping he wouldn''t mess up.

Position: Beater Team 2 Chaser
                                                          AC: 12
                                                          Modifiers: +2 +0
                                                          Final Roll:
                                                          Aiming at:
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ]

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character HER GUYS READ DIS

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:44 am
User Image
                                                    I'm waking up to ash and dust
                                                    I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
                                                    I'm breathing in the chemicals

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

₴lутнєґїп Pґєfєcт || ₴єvєптн Уёaя || Bёaтєґ aиd Capтaїп

════════════════════════

Darius watched tryouts for a while longer before he signalled that tryouts were over. He wasn't exactly happy with how some players were performing, but since he didn't really see many others trying out, he really didn't have that much choice. However, he was going to make this work. "All right! Everyone, tryouts are over! I'll be announcing the team here shortly. I would suggest that those chosen work on their game." He gave a look to Daniel and went to confer with the younger boy to see what he thought.

Modifiers: +8 Hit
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing and Dang Healthy
                                                    Lives: Ⓛ Ⓘ Ⓕ Ⓔ
                                                    Final Roll: --

════════════════════════

Thinking: Now, how are tryouts going to go?
                                                    OOC:

I raise my flags, don my clothes
                                                    It's a revolution, I suppose
                                                    We'll paint it red to fit right in

Sir Spazalots

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Squeeky Luff

Essy ze Ninja

XxXDevil-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 8:50 am
Slytherin Team Lineup

Captain
Darius Silver

Vice-Captain
Daniel Kiremono

Keeper
Dmitri Kamenev

Chasers
Daniel Kiremono
Ashley Yaxley
Camilla Rojas

Beaters
Darius Silver
Claire Alexander

Seeker
Jaslyn Ross

Reserves
Tyson Xanders (Beater)
Kenneth Lowery (Seeker)

Sir Spazalots

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Squeeky Luff

Essy ze Ninja

XxXDevil-chan

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:57 pm
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Seventh Year~Half-Blood

Daniel walked down to the pitch, broom in one hand, quidditch ball box under the other, and head high. This was his last year, and he intended to do his best. This time it was also his responsibility to lead the team to victory as Captain, and Daniel was going to give it his all.

Setting down the box, Daniel laid the papers on top with a rock serving as a paperweight and waited for the other students to show.

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]House:[/b]
[b]Year:[/b]
[b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
[b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
[b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
[b]First Choice Position:[/b]
[b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

Slytherin Chaser
Special Skills: Natural Flyer (AC+2), Swift Swipe(Stealing+2), Good Arm(Scoring+2),
6 years experience (AC+3, Rolls+3), Advanced Flying 1 and 2 (AC+3, Rolls+3)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:03 pm
Claire Alexandrie
Slytherin ** Fourth Year ** Quidditch Player

User Image
"Broken...So Broken,
broken bird sings and calls.
Watch me fall down more and more,
Deeper and deeper I drown.

Claire walked down to the Slytherin pitch with a solemn expression, she had blacked out once again....Josh had told her she seemed different, but why?

At least quidditch made her feel better.

Going down to the sign ups she nodded to the Captain as she filled out the paper, hoping for a chaser position this time. Beater was fun and all, but....Chaser was what she really desired.

Quote:
Username: Squeeky Luff
Character's Name: Claire Alexandrie
House: Slytherin
Year: Fourth
Advanced Flying I: Yes
Advanced Flying II: Yes
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Three
Any Special Skill: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger & Swift Swipe ( changed after Advanced Flying II )
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Reserve Chaser? Beater if not an option...

My feelings? I'm hopeful you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Please let me do well enough..."
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a fourth year?
My strings are being pulled. "..." Out of character.

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:20 pm
User Image

A whole new world is at my feet
                                                          A whole new story I am about to read

I found a world beyond this seat
                                                          I found a world that I feel need

Where Quidditch Try Outs
                                                          With Daniel and the other team hopefuls
                                                          Feeling A bit nervous
                                                          Thinking Will I make it this year?

Tyson walked onto the pitch, feeling rather nervous. He had been a reserve beater last year, and now he may have the chance to be a starting beater, mainly because the previous captain had graduated and he played that position. "Hi, Daniel." he said as he looked up at the new captain. He smiled nervously as he clung to the new broom he had gotten over the summer. He took one of the forms and filled it out.

Username: Sir Spazalots
                                                          Character's Name: Tyson Xanders
                                                          Year: Third
                                                          Advanced Flying II: Currently taking
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                                                          Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
                                                          First Choice Position: Beater
                                                          Second Choice Position: Reserve

Position: Trying out for Beater
                                                          AC: 14
                                                          Modifiers: +4
                                                          Final Roll:
                                                          Aiming at:
                                                          Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
                                                          Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ]

Finally fitting in, no longer turned away
                                                          Finally fitting in, with a world my own

I am in a world were I can say
                                                          I am in a world where I am Home

Out of Character HER GUYS READ DIS

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image
                                                        Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                        Closer to the edge
                                                        Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                        Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 || 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔡 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                        ════════════════════════

Ashley made his way onto the pitch, his broom over his shoulder as he looked around the pitch. Okay, so the captain, the kid in his dorm (that he really didn't recall the name to because seriously, that name was not a pureblood name, and thus he ignored him), and Claire. He vaguely wondered who was going to get what positions, and he knew they still needed chasers. Giving Daniel a nod, he quickly filled out the paperwork and handed it in. "This would be a good luck to this year, Captain. I hope that everything goes well."

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                        Character's Name: Ashley Yaxley
                                                        Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                        Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                        Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                                        Second Choice Position: Seeker

Modifiers: +4 to stealing, +4 to scoring
                                                        Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: {x} {x} {x}
                                                        -/3

════════════════════════

Location: Quidditch Pitch
                                                        Thinking: And I'm one of the only ones on the pitch...
                                                        OOC:

Ptolemy and Hecate

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                        Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                        Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                        Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:02 pm
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny walked onto the pitch, his eyes already looking everyone over. Wait, were all the guys from his year already here? Well, this could make for an interesting team, and well, dorm in general. He was kind of glad he rarely spoke up, and his family name was a wizarding family's now, so no issues there. Otherwise Yaxley might hex him out of the dorm for being a muggleborn. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he walked up, and then grabbed a form to fill out. Whenhe handed it in, he went back to where he put his broom and picked it up, already ready to go into the air.

Username: Diamond Wales
                                                    Character's Name: Kenneth Lowery
                                                    Advanced Flying II: Enrolled
                                                    Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                    Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes and Great Catch
                                                    First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                    Second Choice Position: I still want to catch the shiny!

Modifiers: +4 for spotting, +4 for catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes and Great Catch
                                                    Lives: [☑] [☑] [☑]
                                                    -/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Golden Snitch, here I come!
                                                    OOC:

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:00 am
User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Fifteen Years Old
Fifth Year

User Image

Dmitri hastened his pace as he cut along the edge of the over trodden path through the plains of whipping blades of grass and clusters of weeds and spotted wildflowers. The quidditch pitch was just in the distance as he wormed his way through the gates and jogged up the neatly trimmed grass and towards the rest of the team. The captain was presently awaiting the sign in sheets, so Dmitri patiently waited his turn for the scrap of parchment and quill to finally reach him. With a slanted, messy script, he signed his name and dated it at the top right corner out of force of habit before he turned it in, hoisted his broom over one shoulder and glanced about at his teammates. A few of the younger years had made their reappearance, but there was one particular head of blonde ringlets that he had hoped to see out here this year.

Maybe it was too much to ask for.

Quote:

Username: Essy ze Ninja
                          Character's Name: Dmitri Kamenev
                          Year: Fifth
                          Advanced Flying I: yes
                          Advanced Flying II: yes
                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Three
                          Any Special Skill: Great Catch, Deft Dodger, Hold the Line, Quid MTA
                          First Choice Position: Keeper
                          Second Choice Position: Chaser

☭☭☭
                          (+10 to block) (+8 to dodge)
                          Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Quidditch MTA
                          Total Roll: --

5’6” and 131lbs
                          //Translations://

User Image

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:07 am
User Image

__________________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

Camila stuffed her jowls with the last bit of her chocolate frog before it scampered off into the grasslands and disappeared forever. She hastily carried a secondhand broom her mother had bought for her during the summer, it was a cleansweep model, nothing spectacular, but it would assuredly get the job done. And besides, it was better than using a school broom. She wondered if Axel and Cash would try out for their teams this year, but on the other hand, she wondered if she would have a chance to make the team this year. She was nervous, but excited. She bounced upwards and happily scribbled a messy scrawl of information before she passed it along back to Daniel.

Username: Essy ze Ninja
                              Character's Name: Camila Rojas
                              Year: Second
                              Advanced Flying I: Enrolled/No
                              Advanced Flying II: No
                              Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
                              Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                              Second Choice Position: Seeker

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Second Year Slytherin┈━═
AC: 13
HP ══ ══ ══ 100%
(+3 stealing/shooting) (+3 flying)
(0/3)

╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Pitch (Try-Outs)

Mira didn't need to think hard on the idea of playing Quidditch. Her and her sister Leonette had been going at it since they started liking the game. It was natural for both girls to get into it. Of course it was ironic that they were both on rival teams. Her sister being in Gryffindor made, Mira want to be better in every way. Regardless Mira knew in order to be better she had to make the team first.

Thus today Mira walked onto the pitch hoping that she would get a spot on the team. It was a hope that was probably going to be hard to accomplish. Filling out the form Mira didn't say a word. Once it was handed in she looked at all the other students. One boy (Kenneth) reminded her of a kid she met a while back during the fall festival that was attacked by vampires. Mira couldn't be sure though as two years had passed since then.

- - - - - - - - - -

Username: murruelecreuset
Character's Name: Mira Ani Mitchell
Year: First Year
Advanced Flying I: No
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: Zero
Any Special Skill: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: Chaser

- - - - - - - - - -

With: Slytherins

Wearing: Try-Out Clothes

OOC: 3 or lower = miss, + 16 = save
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 Hitting, +2 Shooting, +2 Dodge
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:26 pm
Daniel Kiremono~Slytherin Seventh Year~Half-Blood

Daniel waited a bit while players trickled in. When they seemed to all be there, he put fingers to lips and let out a whistle. "Okay folks. Dmitri, I'd like you for my Vice Captain, if you want the job. As for the rest of you, it doesn't look like we have a huge pool this year, so we're going to be on smaller teams. Dmitri will be keeper, against both teams. Either team can score in the middle hoop, green can score in the left, silver in the right. Kenneth, just try to find the snitch. Green team will be myself and Camila as chasers, and Mira as beater, silver team will be Claire and Ashley as chasers, and Tyson as beater. Go!"

Slytherin Chaser Green team
6 years experience (AC+3, Rolls+3), Advanced Flying 1 and 2 (AC+3, Rolls+3)

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:30 pm
User Image
                                                    I know we got it good, but they got it made,
                                                    And their grass is getting greener each day,
                                                    I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
                                                    Before anybody's knowing our name

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Kenny listened to Daniel as he gave a speech about tryouts. He nodded to Dmitri as he heard the older teen was chosen for Vice Captain, and he hoped that it meant that the guy had a good head for quidditch. Hearing his instructions, Kenny mounted his broom and shot up, already looking for the snitch. It had to be around here somewhere, right?

Modifiers: +4 for spotting, +4 for catching
                                                    Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes and Great Catch
                                                    Lives: [☑] [☑] [☑]
                                                    Final Roll: 19
                                                    -/3 Catch Up
                                                    -/2 Attempts

════════════════════════
                                                    Thinking: Golden Snitch, here I come!
                                                    OOC:

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
                                                    Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
                                                    Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
                                                    Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Diamond Wales rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 4, 6, 3, 9, 8, 2, 1, 5, 5 Total: 53 (10-100)

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:38 pm
User Image
                                                        Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                        Closer to the edge
                                                        Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                        Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 || 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔡 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                        ════════════════════════

Ashley listened to Daniel as he gave out the orders and grabbed his broom. So, he was working with Claire, huh? Well then, he would work with her. He mounted his broom and shot into the air, going after the quaffle.

Silver Team Chaser
                                                        Modifiers: +4 to stealing, +4 to scoring
                                                        Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                                        Lives: {x} {x} {x}
                                                        -/3

════════════════════════

Location: Quidditch Pitch
                                                        Thinking: And I'm one of the only ones on the pitch...
                                                        OOC:

Ptolemy and Hecate

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                        Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                        Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                        Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games