Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image

Marco Cross
xxxxWhen I hear you scream, it's music to my ears.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅
Grabbing his headband off the table, Marco gave a small nod. "Thank you sir. If I need anything I won't hesitate to ask, and it's good to see you resuming your duties as Yukikage." Marco gave another nod. With headband in hand, he gave a small bow, and headed on out of the office. As he made his way out of the building, he thought about where would be a good place to put his headband. Of course with wearing his hat most of the time, his forehead would be out of the question. He could put it on his arm or leg, maybe make a belt out of it. For now, Marco would thinking about it leaving the building. He planned on heading to the academy to train.

[Exit]

Genin ┇ Hojo Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Musician ┇ Chakra: 275/275 [25/25]
Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:34 am
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki entered and stood in front of the Yukikage."I have come to give my report sir."You could hear his exhausted and sad undertone."After following the hospital assassin we managed to follow him to his hideout, there we had split up and Genesis went to confront a konin who was trying to stop us from entering the base. I then moved us to the base entrance where we confronted 4 enemy ninja, two chunnin and 2 jounin. One of the chunnin was killed during the battle and the other three were taken prisoner by us. We scoured the base for any intel and collected various papers."He then proceedded to hand Keiji the papers they collected from the hideout and some papers from the secret room."While searching around we discovered a secret room where an elderly looking man awaited. He did not respond to any of my question and simply activated a trap dropping sticks of dynamite upon us. I was able to safely get my team and the hostages out before the cave exploded." He stopped at this part and sighed. His mission had gone perfectly until this moment."Once arriving outside we were instantly attack by the Konin, Genesis had confronted he failed and died. The konin managed to kill the two jounin prisoners and one genin on my team. Junichi Aburame, I brought his body back and left it with the medical shinobi. I also dropped the surviivng chunnin prisoner to the anbu base where they inspected and screened him and took him to an interrogation room."He stopped and remembered the message the konin had."One last thing...the Konin had a message for you Lord Keiji."He stopped to recall the message."Tell your Yukikage that Taro Kamimura has finally been put out of his misery. And that I will have his head."He said standing there waiting for the Yukikage's response.

- AC:9100 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 2400 // Ryo: 1308 // CP: 120/270 ll]

Hanzo followed in after Akatsuki and sollemly presented a bow before waiting for anything more.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:46 am
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 700

After Marco left, Akatsuki and Hanzo soon entered the room, minus any that had gone with them. Hopefully that was merely because any others had decided to let these two handle the report while they relaxed. As he listened to Akatsuki's report, things seemed to have gone well at first, but then things went badly. Two shinobi were lost, one for sure since his body was brought back. Then the two enemy jounin were killed while the chuunin was left alive.

Sighing softly, the Yukikage spoke "I'm surprised the entire team was not wiped out. The konin must have been toying with you and took Junichi's life in revenge for the loss of his base. As for the chuunin, since he was left alive, I doubt he'll have much useful information no matter how much he is interrogated." Taking the papers and letting them rest on his desk, Keiji closed his eyes and rubbed his lids.

"I'm not happy with how this worked out. I'm not sure if we have any information worth the deaths. I don't have the details but I know it was a mistake to send in anyone of lower rank than jounin for this mission and it was a mistake to let you attack without all of you knowing what you were facing. All shinobi of this village need better training and a better idea of tactics. Both of you can consider your missions complete."

Writing out the necessary forms for them, he placed them onto the desk for the male to take, Keiji leaned back in his seat. "Go rest. I'll devise training missions so that all shinobi in the village can practice and learn in a more safer environment. Akatsuki, I expect your help on this matter. Shinobi of jounin or higher will be in charge of the missions to try and stop the shinobi in training. It'll be good practice on both ends. Now, both of you may be dismissed unless there is something else you need."

OOC: Okay, so apparently iBromantic has time to rp again and wants to come back.

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki listened to the Yukikage, though he said they could consider the mission was complete he felt as if it was a failure. Though he realized that the ones who had died were not part of his Anbu team. Though had he not been standing in front of Hanzo showing him the prisoners. Then he could have easily been the one to be killed."Hai, Lord Keiji."He bowed as the Yukikage dismissed them and then vanished to the hot springs.
[Exit to Hot Springs]

OOC: Yes I told him about what happened at the base through PM's, He told me he was bored of his character anyway so I thought he might want to make another one. Whether he will be a genin again or he keeps his jounin position, Is up to you.

- AC:9100 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:21 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
[ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 2400 // Ryo: 1308 // CP: 120/270 ll]

He bowed to him after the report and conclusion. "I hope you get further with your recovery, sir..." He didn't quite raise his head for he couldn't find the right resolution to do so. The guilt and stench of failure stank everywhere now. He was rather ashamed, even to the point where he couldn't glance to Akatsuki before he left. After all, it was solely because of him that he was made alive. But that was it. Out of the other gennin, he was one of the few that did survive.

"...it's really unfortunate. I wasn't of any help when you were struck by those arrows...or when I pursued them.." At this point he was unaware of how he was voicing his thoughts. His eyes were looking into nothing. The sickly damp feeling of his enemies blood gave him rise to chills and horrible afterthoughts. How does one cope?

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:41 pm
User Image
Ayane ❈ Suiton ❈ Katon ❈ Genin

Mou yukiba ga nai wa kono koi no netsuryou
Now there's no where to go, in the heart of this love

xxxxxxKenji finally made it to the builden, gasping a bit out of breath before she looked back for Marco then went inside and up the stairs, she fell only once and unfortunly at the same time tripped Marco and both went face into snow-covered pavement, she looked at the door and knocked lightly, shy to go inside so she would wait for Marco to get his nice tight *ss to the office.

Chakra ❈ 220/220 ❈ Sensor ❈ Yukikagure

Haiiro no kumo MONOKURO no kensou
Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Catching up to Kenji and following behind her, he would try to prevent himself from falling when she did, but it didn't really work out the way he wanted to. When he fell down, his hat popped off his head and he couldn't help but laugh a little bit. Picking his hat up and placing it back on his head when he got up, he simply continued to follow behind her. When they got to the door of the Yukikage's office, Marco waited behind her. "Alright let's wait to be invited in. You never know what might be going on and it's polite to do. And don't worry. There's nothing to be scared about." He patted her on the head a few times gently. It was rather easy since he was nine inches taller then her.

Jutsu Used:

Flamefox Merimac

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

The mission was technically complete, the base was destroyed and most of the enemy dealt with. Yet it would have been a true victory had lives not been lost. Nodding to Akatsuki, he watched him leave before looking towards Hanzo. "Thank you, Hanzo." It seemed that neither were curious as to why he had been targeted. Good, some things he'd hoped would stay forgotten.

It seemed as if the male looked a little lost and it became clear why when he spoke once more. Obviously, he had been quite close when the deaths happened, considering there was blood all over his bandages. "You are still just a genin, Hanzo. And it wasn't your fault that all of you went in with a lack of information on how strong the enemy is. This is something that should have been handled better." Pausing, trying to think of something else to say, Keiji spoke up once more "When I first experienced death, I was... somber for a time. It's just a matter of finding a way to cope with it and continue on."

Hearing the knock at his door, he recognized Marco's chakra signal but there was another he did not know. "Give me a moment, please." he called, wanting to wait until he was finished with Hanzo before dealing with others.

OOC: Ugh, I dunno. He can either drag Genesis back to Yuki or make someone new, it doesn't really matter to me.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

Somber? Is that what he called it? He didn't exactly agree with him in that sense, having panic still run freshly in his system but of course the truth Keiji's words were something the male couldn't argue against. He then recalled a question that's been numbing his mind for a while now. Toying with us.. How ugly. The blankness over his expression emphasized with the silent cowl as he rose his head slightly enough to bring up something he's forgotten. "It's been bothering me...Lord Kage, if I may be so bold to say but..you didn't have much of a reaction to..well, the death threat. Taro Kamimura. And if I can--ask. What relationship might you have with said name and..well, this bowsman konin. Blond, tall man.." The images were still pretty in tact. Though distracting, he didn't hear the knocks behind his door as his senses have pretty much gone obtuse.  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:15 pm
User Image

Everyone dealt with death differently, Keiji was merely giving the other his experience of his own first encounter. The Yukikage watched as the other continued to stand in his office and apparently mull over his thoughts. At least now the other was looking at him, but he was asking a question he'd rather the other did not ask. After all, it was his own business and Keiji did not wish to bring back such an ugly time period of his life. He'd even made sure to keep such records sealed on the off chance someone nosy decided to investigate. "If you are wondering about my reaction to death threats, that I am neither surprised nor worried, I simply am not because such things are to be expected now that I am kage of this village." Maybe he did sound slightly irritated, but he hadn't meant to.

Sighing softly, he leaned back further in his seat and continued "As for the blonde konin male who uses a bow, I do know him. His name is Kyoji Kamimura. As far as my relationship to him and his late brother go, that's a personal matter that happened years ago. And such a matter will be settled when Kyoji Kamimura is found and either imprisoned or killed."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image
Ayane ❈ Suiton ❈ Katon ❈ Genin

Mou yukiba ga nai wa kono koi no netsuryou
Now there's no where to go, in the heart of this love

xxxxxxKenji was blushing embarrassed and pouted mad when he patted her on the head because she was short! "Oh I'm not scared it's just...what if the kage is some old fat man! Or worse! He could be a manwhore!" Or she could just be nervous since she had a slight record on her profile of being a thief, thankfully when marco fell on her when she fell that he didn't notice one of his earrings went missing because she 'accidently' grabbed one when he landed.

Chakra ❈ 220/220 ❈ Sensor ❈ Yukikagure

Haiiro no kumo MONOKURO no kensou
Gray clouds, monochrome bustles, sunlight cast shadows, dusk is changing it's color

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image

Marco Cross

Hearing the Kage calling out and telling them to wait, Marco would simply do that. Turning his attention to Ken-chan, he gave a small laugh. "Well I can assure you that he's not some old fan man. Pretty sure he's not a manwhore either." He gave off another small laugh while waiting there. Shifting his weight, he shruged his bag off his shoulder and it gently come to rest on the ground. Leaning up against the wall, he looked a little bit. When he did that, that was when he noticed it. The not so natural pull of his earrings in one ear. Well at least one missing pull. Reaching up, he tugged on his ear. "Hm? Seems that I lost one of my earrings. Must have fallen out when we fell. You good while I go check?" He looked over to Ken-chan not thinking about that she might have took it. After all, he had been wearing them for a while and was always bad about making sure he kept good backing on them.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

He breathed a quick sigh. He chose not to venture into this topic after picking up on his kage's discomfort on the said subject. Besides, it would be unwise to sully another person for the day had been long and horrible. Although his curiosity was one to reckon with, Hanzo instead dipped his head that regarded a small apology. "I'm sorry..I didn't mean-" His thoughts were interrupted by some crude, (if not for the effect of his previous mission, he would have found it absolutely hilarious) but lightly delightful voice instigating on a very special person in this room. He knew better than to leave with an incomplete apology but he was aware that other people desired for their needs to be addressed. He simply stepped to the side along the door's frame as if prompting their entrance, holding his afterwards or if not, waiting for their clearing. Then apologize later if need be. He was amused despite the dark of the event.

[[Rushed post. ]]

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

Honestly, he did not wish to make Hanzo feel worse, but this was a matter he did not feel comfortable discussing at the moment. It was something he'd only speak to someone he could trust fully to keep it secret. Before he could speak or before even Hanzo could finish speaking, there was a noticeable racket outside of his office. Why did there have to be so much activity when he had just left the hospital. "We'll continue speaking after I deal with the people outside."

With that being said, he called out more loudly "Marco. You and the other person with you can enter now." Already this felt taxing for him. He might just very well doze off some point soon before his official work day was done.

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games