Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:19 pm
Bomani smiled when she tapped his nose, still finding it as endearing as when she had first done it.
"Okay...you know it's going to happen, but I can still surprise you by when it will happen." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:22 pm
"Well then, I'll be waiting." Chione said softly. Kissing him on the cheek she then heard the call for dinner, and took his hand. "Want to head back?" She asked, a bit hungry though she didn't want to admit it.

((Speaking of dinner, I'm going to have to duck out for a bit to eat with the family in a bit.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:25 pm
[K. Also, how many RP days should I wait before Bomani proposes?]
----
"Let's go." Bomani said, smiling. Dinner was a big thing: one large fire was set up, and all the families and couples sat around it in groups, sharing stories. There was occasionally big stories shared to the whole group, and entertainment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:33 pm
((Um...well, maybe at least 3 or 4...))

Chione followed him, amazed by the fire and easily overwhelmed by the atmosphere of the seemingly normal occasion. However, it didn't take long until she felt at ease, though the language barrier still existed.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:41 pm
"I'll translate." Bomani said with a smile. "And then tomorrow, I might teach you some of the language." he added, spotting his family and sitting down with them. The only one she had not yet met was Runihura, Bomani's brother, who looked very similar but with darker hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:47 pm
Chione gave a small sigh of relief at this, and then sat down next to him. Seeing Bomani's mother and father she smiled and greeted them cordially. However, another figure caught her eye, who looked similar to the man she was sitting next to...

[[Editted]]  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:52 pm
"Hey, Bomani, who's this beautiful young lady?" his brother asked in Arabic. Bomani grinned. "Mine." he said, introducing her to him. His brother smiled, holding out a hand. "Nice to meet you." he said in Egyptian. All of Bomani's family knew the language.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:58 pm
Taking Runihura's hand Chione shook it gently. "With pleasure." She replied. "It's nice to finally see the younger brother Bomani has spoken of." She said, remembering the day in his room and hearing about his family.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:01 pm
Bomanis' brother smiled, guessing their relationship and not asking about it. Within a few minutes, the first course of their dinner, a large plate of fruit to be shared, arrived.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:17 pm
Scooting closer to Bomani Chione ate the food with thanks, though she eyed some fruits she had not seen before. Still, she wasn't picky and found out she enjoyed what was being given to her. "Was this what it was like growing up for you?" She asked Bomani.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:20 pm
"It was fun. Dad trained me to be a warrior, and Mom insisted on teaching me Egyptian. I grew up mostly training to be a warrior, and protecting the caravan, although I did get to play with the other kids when I was younger." Bomani explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 pm
Chione nodded, still chewing. Before coming here, she could only imagine what life could be like for him. However, now that she had lived a day here, it was easier for her to see how this lifestyle could be fun. When dinner was over some began to turn in for the night. "Well...I guess I could get used to this." She said, though they have not even began to move yet.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:40 pm
"It will take some getting used to, where you're from, but you'll adapt, I'm sure." Bomani's father said as one of the village elders stepped near the fire to start to tell a story for those that remained around the fire.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:43 pm
Chione smiled in return, thanking Bomani's father. For a moment she saw herself in this family, with one of her own, with him. Blushing she then noticed the village elder by the fire and clasped her hands on her lap, resting her head on Bomani's shoulder.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:47 pm
Bomani put his arm around her waist and rested his head against hers, translating the elder's story, adding in the same inflections the elder was using. It was a story of a trickster who had gone on many adventures and found himself a woman, who eventually turned the tables and used some tricks of her own to stop him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games