Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:15 pm
"Ah, but you forget one thing..." Iago whispered into her ear. "I have power...I could simply take you now, and then we'd see if you could still resist." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:19 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie gasped at him and turned her head away from him coyly.

"Would you really do such a terrible thing?" Evie asked breathily, wondering if he would give into her. His husky voice made goosebumps raise on her arms, it wasn't easy to resist Iago.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:21 pm
"I'm sure it seems terrible at first...you would struggle a little, try to get away...but I know you'd succumb, and want it." Iago continued to whisper, feeling the goosebumps under the hand on her arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:25 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"Are you really so cofident that I will succumb to you so easily?" Evie questioned, looking into those smoldering violet eyes that never ceased to hypnotize her.

"I have power over you as well." She pointed out, a delicate hand trailing up her chest, in between her breasts just so. Her eyes never left Iago's.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:27 pm
"You do...but do you wish to see who has the most power...who can last the longest?" Iago asked, looking into her beautiful green eyes. He saw her hand move up and do...something. He wasn't looking.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:30 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at Iago and poked him in the chest.

"Try all you like...I'll come out on top every time." Evie whispered in a husky tone to match Iago. "Shall we see who can withstand the other longest?"

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:32 pm
Iago chuckled, leaning closer to her so that his body was pressed against hers, which was pressed against the wall. "I know I can get you to succumb to me...no matter how much you'll struggle." he whispered, putting an arm around her waist.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:36 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt Iago's arm wind around her waist, his body pressed against hers as she found herself trapped between to spaces. Iago's skin was warm and comforting.

"That confidence is endearing...but I don't think so." Evie smiled, whispering seductively while her nails slid down his chest.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:39 pm
"Really now?" Iago asked. His other hand wandered to the edge of the only article of clothing he was wearing, some pants. "Try to resist...we shall see how long before you can't get enough of me." he grinned as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:42 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"You'll be surprised at how resilient I can be when I need to love." Evie smiled, then looked down where Iago's hands fumbled around with his pants. She then looked back up into Iago's eyes and winked.

"You see? You're already succumbing to me."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:45 pm
"How so?" Iago asked, grinning. He took his hand away from the edge of his pants, leaving them where they were, in place. His hand moved to her arm, keeping her against the wall. "I believe it is the other way around...if I was in your position yes, I would be...but now, it's you succumbing to me." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:49 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie looked at him with a puzzled expression.

"Well you were so ready to take your pants off....and I believe you are mistaken, I am definitely not going to succumb to you. It's simple to resist." Evie kept telling herself that so he didn't have the upper hand over her.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:51 pm
"Really? You don't seem to be trying much resisting..." Iago pointed out. He half expected her to try and move around, get out of his arms, or put him in the same position she was in now.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:55 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled wickedly and ran her hands up and down Iago's arms, just to entice him. Then she slipped out of his arms and pretense to be interested in something on the other side of the room. Evie made especially careful movements, making sure there was a gentle sway in her hips as she went along.

"Oh....you'll definitely be surprised of me and my will power."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:58 am
Iago grinned, seeing her hips sway a little as she walked away. It was even more enticing than when he first saw it happen.
"Really?" he said. When he was done speaking, he quietly crept up behind her, then wrapped his arms tightly around her, trying to lead her over to the bed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games