Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:14 pm
"I see that I have ruined your relationship. I'm sorry about that. Please when we enter the dome don't have any hostility so Madeline doesn't change." Taylor said to them.

Andrew put his hand down and sighed. She hates me, just what I wanted. He thought to himself putting his head down and avoiding looking over at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:26 pm
Of course she was crying and wiped her eyes hastily, "You did nothing wrong Mr. Taylor, you can't help who you are..." she said taking in a deep breath and turning her head so you could just barely see the side. "I will try to be on my best behavior... though I am not quite sure what I would say..."

"Darling... what are we going to do about Adelline? I can feel her heart breaking again, like with young James." she said as they were heading toward the hill.

"Don't insult Bradley like that. I am sure he has his own reasons as to why he is acting this way, you can tell the boy is hurting on the inside. The two of them will figure it out. They are both stubborn."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:38 pm
Taylor sighed. "No truth be told that's not why I'm not getting along with Valerian. It's something that happened to Bradley and his father the night after he was born. He had spent two days with his real parents before he was taken. After Bradley was born a vampire came to where Bradley, Madeline, and Fallows were. Gregory was outside when he heard it. His wife's screams. When he came into the room there was a vampire holding Bradley by the throat about to kill him. This specific vampire looks a lot like your father. I still have no idea if it was or not but that is why I don't get along with him." He told her. It was childish but he wanted to protect his family from harm.

As Taylor described what happened Bradley saw exactly what had happened. No it wasn't Valerian. The hand around his throat told him that much. It was much warmer than Valerian's hand was. Closing his eyes Bradley clasped his hands to his ears hearing the screams. The blood-curdling screams. Finally it all made sense. Bradley knew who was responsible. Drake or should he say Taylor was the one who tried to kill him. Putting a hand on Adelline's shoulder he held her back. This man was no man he was a demon, a demonic dragon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:47 pm
"My father would never..." she stopped feeling his hand on her shoulder and pulled back feeling the blood under his fingers. She wanted to kill the old man then, he was a liar right? But he had told Bradley the truth and buried Gregory, though it burned her that he was trying his hardest to be confused.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:58 pm
"So Bradley you finally figured it out. Yes I am Drake well actually Drake is me. Come on don't you want ultimate power? I know Adelline does." Taylor said smiling evilly as he turned to face them. "Be thankful that I spared your father's attempt and let him be buried in the demon's graveyard. As for you two I won't allow that to happen." He said charging at Adelline.

Bradley had no idea how but he jumped in front Adelline taking the attack for her. Landing on the ground Bradley took off the ring. "Adelline leave I don't need you to get hurt for something I did." He said to her slowly standing up to face Taylor.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:01 pm
"You are absolutely insane, and you are a pompous idiot, and I refuse to let you be a dead one!" she said with a growl. "I could call my mother and father here!" she said dashing for the ring and holding it tightly in her hands, Drake can't take the ring unless it is given willingly.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:08 pm
"Why did you take the ring off? I guess now it is time to take off the kid gloves off." Taylor said smiling devilishly. That was until he saw Bradley's eyes. "You don't want him to take over your body Bradley. Just calm down."

Bradley glared at him. "No you shut up. You killed my father and tried to kill me. Now you try to get me weak so you can win fat chance!" He growled at him. There was no backing down this was the final fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:14 pm
She placed the ring on her own finger unsure of whether she should call upon her parents, it would only take a short time, Bradley was losing control. What would happen if he was truly the destroyer? She had to take the chance...

They had reached the top of the hill where Fallows was when Valerian felt a pang where his heart should be, "Emily, she is calling for us." Valerian said suddenly.

"Fallows get your a** off the ground, your son needs your help!" With the aid of the couple, Fallows was lifted to her feet and they were off to find their daughter by senses alone. The letter had been left behind them on the ground, it read

They're dead, meet your world's end.
For I you shall only find in the new world, if you survive.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:26 pm
"Well I will fair much easier against Adel-" Taylor got out before getting hit by Bradley. Looking up he saw that the body was trembling. Oh no the demon is slowly taking over his body.

Bradley felt his body shaking. He couldn't do anything to stop the shaking. It wasn't because he was cold it was the demon taking over. There was no way he would let anyone harm Adelline that was a fact that ran through his mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:58 am
"Bradley! You can't lose control!" she said fearing the worst. If he truly was the demon, and she was one of his pressure points, this entire situation would send the world and all anyone knew to its end. Though she was not yet sure what to do. He obviously needed no help, though she felt a ferocity grow inside of her, that urged her to the battlefield. Suddenly she heard a small voice, coming out of the pendant, it was her parents, and Fallows.

"Adelline! Is everything ok? We are following your scent, so we should be there in about ten minutes. How did you get so damn far..."

"Honey, if you are harmed I will pull all the powers of the earth I was settled in to rise up and shred that damned demon drake into tiny little slivers of..."

"Where is my son is he ok?"

You could hear the three of them arguing, all trying to figure out what was going on. "Bradley and I are ok, for now. Hurry up I'm not sure what to do..."  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:41 pm
Taylor looked over to see that if he moved near Adelline Bradley would kill him. There was no way around it to get through the destruction of the world Bradley would have to be killed first. Standing up he transformed into the dragon he was born as. Breathing fire down at Bradley he felt that it would all be over.

By the time the fire had gotten close enough to burn him the demon had come out completely. It was more in control than Drake or Taylor had assumed about it. Next thing to happen was the fire stopped coming out of Taylor's mouth. The demon looked up at the dragon smiling. "You don't know what you are doing Taylor Reddering. That was the last harmful thing you can do. Your claws won't pierce my flesh for I am the death demon. I'm pretty sure you've heard of it. Others probably not so much. For the last three hundred centuries I have been in hiding in Bradley's past bloodlines. The reason because you were coming out of hiding to get rid of them. Now do you understand that the demon you believed to be trapped in him was just your old teacher. Pity you changed to the dark side for now I'll just have to kill you." The demon said in Bradley's own voice. There was no mistaking it Bradley could control the demon.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:04 pm
That old ferocity was growing stronger, her canines felt sharpened to a point. "Bradley has changed, mother... father.. something is terribly wrong. " she said coughing a bit feeling her body shake a little as she watched the scene. She felt transfixed on Bradley and the fire surrounding him.

"Adelline?" Valerian said.

"Honey can you hear us?" Emily said.

"Maybe we should just hurry up and get there?" Fallows asked, obviously soundign confused as to how the two of them were talking to Adelline anyway.  

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:23 pm
Taylor opened his mouth and tried to breath fire but nothing came out. "What did you do to me?" He asked fear obviously present. There was something that just made the demonic dragon scared but there was nothing to show how.

The demon just moved and stood on the ground handing the human body of himself to Adelline. "Please take care of this Adelline. If I don't survive I want it to be buried next to my father. The directions are on the back of the body. On the chance that I live then I will be returning to my body and hopefully I will never have to come out again." He said to her before kissing her brow and walking towards the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:29 pm
"Wait! I understand you have to fight this, but I can't have him dead!" she said feeling a bit disorientated. Before she knew it, she was walking away from the battle scene. Not of her own free will. He must be controlling me... she thought feeling a tear run down her face.

Valerian, Emily and Fallows were nearing the building, she could just feel it. Her own instinct was to keep them out of the way. She had a feeling that if she did not keep them out one of them would be dead by the end of the night.

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas