Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

xXx Forgotten_Destiny xXx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Syreyn
xXx Blossom _Rainn xXx
Syreyn
xXx Blossom _Rainn xXx
Adela walked in and made a look that she is uncomfortable. She walked past a few others talking to eachother. She sighed as she made her way past them, wondering what she should do to get her mind off of things like this.

*notices Adela looks troubled and wonders what is wrong*

Adela jumps up to sit on a chair. She looked around, not knowing what to do or say. She noticed someone was looking at her. She made a lazy half smile and did a quick half wave.

*Amanda quickly realizes she was noticed and waves back, unsure of what to say. Continues looking around the room and decides to sit by the fireplace*

Adela saw her sit by the fireplace and decided to go talk to her. Maybe she would know more about what goes on here than her. "Hello," she says quietly,"Sorry for bothering you, but I'm new and I don't know exactly what to do and I'm very confussed not to mension where I go and I'm rambleing again aren't I? Sorry." She had a slight irish tone in her voice, although the english accent is greater than the irish.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:30 am

xXx Blossom _Rainn xXx
Syreyn
xXx Blossom _Rainn xXx
Syreyn
xXx Blossom _Rainn xXx
Adela walked in and made a look that she is uncomfortable. She walked past a few others talking to eachother. She sighed as she made her way past them, wondering what she should do to get her mind off of things like this.

Adela jumps up to sit on a chair. She looked around, not knowing what to do or say. She noticed someone was looking at her. She made a lazy half smile and did a quick half wave.

*Amanda quickly realizes she was noticed and waves back, unsure of what to say. Continues looking around the room and decides to sit by the fireplace*

Adela saw her sit by the fireplace and decided to go talk to her. Maybe she would know more about what goes on here than her. "Hello," she says quietly,"Sorry for bothering you, but I'm new and I don't know exactly what to do and I'm very confussed not to mension where I go and I'm rambleing again aren't I? Sorry." She had a slight irish tone in her voice, although the english accent is greater than the irish.

Ailyn looks over at the two elves, wondering if she should say hi to them. She waves at them and continues to work, looking around to see if any one needs her help.

Silent_wolf92

IceeWitch

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:41 pm

As of now, there are only TWO members eligible to be sorted...

Clover_IceQueen
jeweliette diamond

If your name is not on this list, PLEASE do NOT post here.
If you do, you will not be sorted.

As I warned before, I will not be able to update the list until next week.
I (or the Headmaster) will make an announcement on 29 April 2011 to update those who become eligible. Until then, happy posting!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:45 am

Silent_wolf92
xXx Blossom _Rainn xXx
Syreyn
xXx Blossom _Rainn xXx
Syreyn
xXx Blossom _Rainn xXx

Ailyn looks over at the two elves, wondering if she should say hi to them. She waves at them and continues to work, looking around to see if any one needs her help.

"Hi, umm you are not bothering me. I am most lost you see. Having just arrived here myself. Nice to meet you, my name is Amanda, but most call me Nana (Nahna)."

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:38 am

Wren the little red headed house elf walks into the kitchens with overwhelming confidence, her pet chicken and loyal companion Henrietta wobbling slightly while perched atop her head. It becomes clear that she has no clue what she's doing however when she promptly starts vigorously cleaning the already clean dishes and putting them in the dirty dishes pile. New to this kitchen as well, but weary of what the other elves will make of her, she opts to just dive into working. smile
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:01 pm

vivacious_red
Wren the little red headed house elf walks into the kitchens with overwhelming confidence, her pet chicken and loyal companion Henrietta wobbling slightly while perched atop her head. It becomes clear that she has no clue what she's doing however when she promptly starts vigorously cleaning the already clean dishes and putting them in the dirty dishes pile. New to this kitchen as well, but weary of what the other elves will make of her, she opts to just dive into working. smile

Ailyn looks over at the new elf and smiles walking over to her, "Hi I'm Ailyn, I like your chicken, it's cute. Do you need help?" She blushes and looks down, "Sorry I'm rambling, I tend to do that when I'm nervous."

Silent_wolf92

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Silent_wolf92
vivacious_red

Ailyn looks over at the new elf and smiles walking over to her, "Hi I'm Ailyn, I like your chicken, it's cute. Do you need help?" She blushes and looks down, "Sorry I'm rambling, I tend to do that when I'm nervous."

The little elf falters in her diligent misguided cleaning with relief, and excitedly claps her hands together as she replies "Oh Not all, miss, rambling is what we is doing best! But, we would be liking help very much miss, Ailyn! Very much indeed!... I is Wren, miss, and this" said the elf pointing at the wobbling chicken on her head, "is Henrietta, miss, but I is always calling her 'Hen' for short." Henrietta gives a soft little cluck as a greeting and the little elf asks "So, what do you think we house elves need to be doing at this time, miss Ailyn?"
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:09 am

vivacious_red
Silent_wolf92
vivacious_red

The little elf falters in her diligent misguided cleaning with relief, and excitedly claps her hands together as she replies "Oh Not all, miss, rambling is what we is doing best! But, we would be liking help very much miss, Ailyn! Very much indeed!... I is Wren, miss, and this" said the elf pointing at the wobbling chicken on her head, "is Henrietta, miss, but I is always calling her 'Hen' for short." Henrietta gives a soft little cluck as a greeting and the little elf asks "So, what do you think we house elves need to be doing at this time, miss Ailyn?"

Ailyn giggles and smiles at Hen, looking around and points to a dusty corner that no one has noticed. "It looks as this corner needs attention, it was next on my list to do." Ailyn walks over to the corner and sneezes, "Tis dusty here, masters no like dust." Ailyn starts to clean up the corner, piling the broken dishes on a side table to fix after she was done.

Silent_wolf92

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:29 pm

((new member here,lol))

a male house elf , obviously new was sitting in the corner as he was shy and he also had a small black cat sitting on his head.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:59 pm

Silent_wolf92
vivacious_red
Silent_wolf92
vivacious_red

Ailyn giggles and smiles at Hen, looking around and points to a dusty corner that no one has noticed. "It looks as this corner needs attention, it was next on my list to do." Ailyn walks over to the corner and sneezes, "Tis dusty here, masters no like dust." Ailyn starts to clean up the corner, piling the broken dishes on a side table to fix after she was done.

Wren gives a little squeak, and hurries to follow Ailyn saying, "We is wanting to help miss!" Taking out an old dusty rag, damp with Mrs. Scower's All-Purpose Magical Mess Remover. "We can tend to the dusting while you tends to the china if you like..." Then as Wren kneels to retrieve some broken China that had fallen under the new elf's chair, Hen hops off of the top of her head, and gives a little clucking cough, and waddles around, leaving little foot prints in the dust. "Hen is very good at inspecting places for dust miss, but sometimes I is worrying for her health," Wren says, eyeing the nearby black cat a little wearily as she picks up the chicken and puts her back on the top of her head, "but she is okay as long as she is up here, miss." Then, addressing the new male elf she didn't know, "um, is you wanting to help us, sir?"

vivacious_red

Silent_wolf92

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:36 pm

vivacious_red
Silent_wolf92
vivacious_red
Silent_wolf92
vivacious_red

Wren gives a little squeak, and hurries to follow Ailyn saying, "We is wanting to help miss!" Taking out an old dusty rag, damp with Mrs. Scower's All-Purpose Magical Mess Remover. "We can tend to the dusting while you tends to the china if you like..." Then as Wren kneels to retrieve some broken China that had fallen under the new elf's chair, Hen hops off of the top of her head, and gives a little clucking cough, and waddles around, leaving little foot prints in the dust. "Hen is very good at inspecting places for dust miss, but sometimes I is worrying for her health," Wren says, eyeing the nearby black cat a little wearily as she picks up the chicken and puts her back on the top of her head, "but she is okay as long as she is up here, miss." Then, addressing the new male elf she didn't know, "um, is you wanting to help us, sir?"

Ailyn giggles, and motions for Wren to follow her, she starts mending the broken china and talks as she works, mumbling lists, and rules from her previous owners house. She looks up when Wren said she was worried about Hen, "She be alright Wren, calls me Ailyn, we is of the same standing. Miss is reserved for masters." When Wren looks over to the new elf she smiles widely. "Sir can join us iffen, he likes. We needs all the helps we can gets." Ailyn nods and goes back to work, mending the china and levitating them to the bucket of soapy water, gently setting them in the bucket.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:54 pm

he looks up at them "name is Marik.." he gets up and begins to help them clean, he is fast at his job and makes sure its done right, if he missed a spot he cleaned the area or object again.

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

vivacious_red

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Wren speaking to both of her fellow elves, "Begging your pardons mi--Ailyn and si-Marik... 'tis been a long while since we is been around others of elf kind." Then Wren watches apprehensively at how expertly and quickly the others go about their cleaning, then she hikes up her skirt, rag in hand and dives into the dusting, goaded on with little clucks from Henrietta as if the chicken was saying "you missed a spot." At this Wren said "Right you are Hen..." As she cleans her curiosity about the others mounts and she asks "I is wondering, Ailyn and Marik, what is brought you to Hogwarts?"

Out of Character: I was a little concerned that the quoting could get out of hand... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:11 pm

DeidarasBombette
he looks up at them "name is Marik.." he gets up and begins to help them clean, he is fast at his job and makes sure its done right, if he missed a spot he cleaned the area or object again.

" 'ello Marik, name's Nana (nahna)" says an elf that was sitting by the fireplace as she comes to help clean.

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DeidarasBombette

Friendly Vampire

11,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Marik looks up from his dusting "master passed on, no place to go so brought here to work in the kitchens"
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games