Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:27 pm

User ImageNick sat on the floor waiting when Ra appeared beside him. "What are you doing here you insect?"
Nick chuckled. "Thanks for the concern but I'm just waiting for Goddess to finish."
Ra looked in the room and returned to Nick. "Hmph.. wasting time in such a pathetic weakling. Why do I even bother.."
Nick just laughed.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:29 pm

*In the hall, Goddess poked Nick with her toe* "Come on. Lets ditch the party and find somewhere we can be alone. I don't have to do anything right away."

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:39 pm

User ImageNick stood up and smiled at the idea. Ra simply faded away getting the picture. "Where to?" Nick asked.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:48 pm

*Goddess thought for a second* "Why don't you pick the place? It's your turn to. Where do you want to go?" *Goddess threw a one armed hug around Nicks waist, not being able to reach his shoulders*

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:51 pm

User ImageNick held Goddess close and thought for a while. "I got it." he said as they both faded from the halls and appeared on Castle Neteru's clocktower. "Do you remember?" Nick said as he slowly walked away, "when we first saw each other? I was sneaking up here and you saw me. Who would have thought I'd end up living here.."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:25 pm

Well that was an interesting experiance *smiles*

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:30 pm

*Goddess smiled* "Yes. I remember. It seems like it happened so long ago, when it only happened 3 weeks ago. And I don't know how long Chief is going to let us stay here. We're kind of like the gaurds of this place now, so maybe we can stay............." *Goddess' voice trailed away as she looked out over the land to the west. She had come from those lands. She had crossed an unguessed number of miles to reach the Castle. Now, she knew that she needed to do the most important thing she had ever done* "You don't mind if I leave for a few hours, do you? I have to get that plant for Scarlet, and there's something else I have to do, too. I'll leave at dawn, but be back in time for lunch."
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:13 pm

User ImageNick recalled everything, from the attack on the basement, to Goddess' bondage on him. He smiled at the thought. "Oh, can I come with you?"

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:59 pm

"Well, I was going to make it a suprise, what I'm going to go do and all, but seeing as I have to go there now, I don't see why not. It'll be fun to have you go with me. We have to go back to my old home, my village. It's a beautiful place. And then there's the Spring of Eternal Life. That's why I was going to go there. I was going to bring you back some of the water for you to drink. You would live forever with me that way. Do you like that idea?" *Goddess had planned this all out with Chief. The others could look after the Castle for a few hours. They had the strenght and the skill to withstand a seage*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:06 pm

User ImageNick was at awe. Goddess' words echoed in his mind. "To.. live.. forever.." with Goddess.. He looked away for a while, his heart beating faster than usual. A moment later he looked in her eyes and nodded. "I'm coming with you."

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Chief still lying close to Dark, knew when people where talking about her and popped into Goddess and Nick's conversation like a loud speaker in there joined minds. "YOU DAMN STRAIGH WE CAN, YOU LET SOMEONE TRY TO ATTACK MY PLACE, I'LL TIE THEM TO A FLAG POLL AND ROAST THEM ALIVE, THEN DANCE ON THEIR ASHES", she snuggled closer to Dark, yeah she would do that but for now all she wanted was a little peace.......
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:10 pm

*Goddess smiled at Nick* "I thought that would be your answer. Let's go find Chief and tell her we leave at first light. I think she's in her office with Dark....... Might not be a good idea to interupt them. They can get pretty, well, ugly when they get mad."

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Phantom Touch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:27 pm

Dark had a feeling that they were about to be inturrupted, as much as it pained him he stood up with Mega and helped her fix her cloths. They would talk later
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:48 pm

User ImageNick nodded in understanding. "So shall we call it a night then?" he asked as he looked at the moonlit horizon one more time while holding Goddess' hand.

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:51 pm

*Goddess shook her head to clear it od Chiefs voice* "Well, that saves us a headache. I didn't want to have heavy things get thrown at my head again. That's what happened the last time I interupted Chief and Dark." *Shuddering at the memory, Goddess moved over to the wall and leaned aganst it. Suddenly, she was remembering how she had won her first weapon. She had been a youngling, about 16, when she was out with a hunting party. They had unknowingly wandered into the path of a mad giant. The whole group had had to fight the thing off. Goddess had been armed with a curved dagger, but that had been enough. Her father had told her to run, but Goddess hadn't listened to him. She had run up the ridge behind the giand and she had driven her dagger to the hilt in the skull of the giant, killing it instantly. She had been treated as a hero and rewarded with her first sword, Asender the Demon Slayer. She had gathered four swords total. Now she would gain another for fighting off the Demons they had faught earlier*
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games