Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko (romance RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:20 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Ai? Are you sure your Uncle's dead?

the deales r kinda rated R but......... i dismemberd him.

All you had to say that you were sure and I would've been fine by that. But why'd you give me your mother's engagement ring?

because-gits on one knee- i love you a lot and this fight showed all of my love for you........

Ai. We've only known each other for a few days...... But you're already my whole life.

u mean more to me now then my owen life i want to know -holds her hand - i know we have known each other for a few days i love you a love and i want to know. will you marry me hera?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:21 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Ai? Are you sure your Uncle's dead?

the deales r kinda rated R but......... i dismemberd him.

All you had to say that you were sure and I would've been fine by that. But why'd you give me your mother's engagement ring?

because-gits on one knee- i love you a lot and this fight showed all of my love for you........

Ai. We've only known each other for a few days...... But you're already my whole life.

u mean more to me now then my owen life i want to know -holds her hand - i know we have known each other for a few days i love you a love and i want to know. will you marry me hera?

Yes! -she hugs him and crys happily-  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:24 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-asks- is that a yes?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:25 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-asks- is that a yes?

Hera: yes. a million times yes.
Evan: -wakes up- What happened?  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:30 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-asks- is that a yes?

-stands up and holds her and truls- i love you a lot hera-kisses her-

kay:-in the court house-heheheh my my i see your sister is a bride to be. do you like a man whom loves her?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:32 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-asks- is that a yes?

kay:-in the court house-heheheh my my i see your sister is a bride to be. do you like a man whom loves her?

Hera: -giggles and kisses him back-
Evan: I won't stand for this. -He looks like he'll storm in there and kill him-  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:36 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-asks- is that a yes?

-kay jumps infront of him- i don't like him ether. sad to say im his uncle. you sister needs some one better like me for instnce i will take care of her and giver gifts only a princess can dream of .  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:38 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

-asks- is that a yes?

-kay jumps infront of him- i don't like him ether. sad to say im his uncle. you sister needs some one better like me for instnce i will take care of her and giver gifts only a princess can dream of .

I would let her marry a monkey instead of him. Just don't hurt her in any way.  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:40 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

r u saying i should marry ur sister?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:41 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

r u saying i should marry ur sister? but im 30 years old do you want your sister marrying me?

I may barely know you. But it's better then him. So you may but just don't hurt her.  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:45 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

r u saying i should marry ur sister? but im 30 years old do you want your sister marrying me?

I may barely know you. But it's better then him. So you may but just don't hurt her.

kay: then go out there and get her.

Ai: oh boy hera your brother. i want to tell him or do you just want to run away and live out the rest of our lives? it think we should tell him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:49 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Ai: oh boy hera your brother. i want to tell him or do you just want to run away and live out the rest of our lives? it think we should tell him.

Hera: I think-
Evan: -bursts through the doors and seperates the two- Hera. You are marrying someone else. -he grabs her wrist and pulls her back to the room where he came from- I choose who you marry and it's not with him.  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:55 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Evan: -bursts through the doors and seperates the two- Hera. You are marrying someone else. -he grabs her wrist and pulls her back to the room where he came from- I choose who you marry and it's not with him.

Ai: evan! -rips of his grip and hold hera in his arm and one hand rrubbing her wrist- she wan't to marry me and we want to be toghther lives.

Kay:-comes out- but she is going to marry me little Ai.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:57 pm
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Ai: evan! -rips of his grip and hold hera in his arm and one hand rrubbing her wrist- she wan't to marry me and we want to be toghther lives.

Evan: I'm the oldest in all of this and I choose who she marrys. She will marry him.
Hera: -She felt scared and torn- Please! Don't make me!  

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Xx Lumaria xX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:01 pm
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Xx Lumaria xX
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Evan: I'm the oldest in all of this and I choose who she marrys. She will marry him.
Hera: -She felt scared and torn- Please! Don't make me!

Kay: where is my brother AI?

Ai: i killed him. he is and was a murder! her killed your sister! and he wanted to kill hera!!! and i know your like that to

Kay: no im not like him.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 327 328 329 330 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games