Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Water Park RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:40 pm
just_being_unique
*Mina and Lina arrive at the pool*
Both: whatcha doin??

Kiana: Were looking for Sakura! *says happily*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:41 pm
*Rez and Keiji continues to look but then Keiji stops*
Rez:...huh...Keiji.......you have a stomach cramp or something
Keiji:N-no,i dont
Rez:Hm.......fever
Keiji:Rez,y-you know i never get sick
Rez:Well.....what is it
Keiji:Let's just......g-give up
Rez:Wha.....why........
Keiji:I've had many people think that i was some kind of.......bad person........i-im ok with it,really
Rez:But Keiji
Keiji:I've m-made up my mind......*looks down and tears start coming out*
Rez:Keiji......*walks up to and light punches Keiji's head several times* what did i tell you about crying....
Keiji:.....it.....it will n-never do me g-good......*wipes eyes*
Rez:That's right.....now come on *taps Keiji's back to cheer him up*let's find Sakura
Keiji:....y-yeah.....sure.....*follows Rez to continue search*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:43 pm
Kiana: *looking around then spots Keiji* *sneaks up on he and Rez and taps Keiji on the shoulder* Keiji? i was thinking and....i think you should b my best freind! wat do u think?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:46 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Kiana: *looking around then spots Keiji* *sneaks up on he and Rez and taps Keiji on the shoulder* Keiji? i was thinking and....i think you should b my best freind! wat do u think?

Keiji:B-but im already friends w-with you
Rez:He's right,he's already friends with you  

Flippy flusters Flaky

just_being_unique

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:47 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
just_being_unique
*Mina and Lina arrive at the pool*
Both: whatcha doin??

Kiana: Were looking for Sakura! *says happily*

Both: did she run away eek eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:48 pm
(back! im so pissed and frustrated. we had to go back home and go back to the theatre at 7 pm cuz we didnt make it in time to watch harry potter. and its still 5:45 pm!!!)
-mitsuki jumped from the tree she was on-
mitsuki: nya? i guess i fell asleep. *starts walking around*
~meanwhile raven, sora, and yuuta went out to buy something to eat and forgot mitsuki~  

bones and rot

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:51 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Kiana: yes but were not best freinds.....well i guess if you dont wanna then ill just look for Sakura then...*says dramaticly then forces tears out of her eyes as she walks away slowly *guess ill just look over here then *says looking back at Keiji eyes sparkling with tears, and a pouty lip*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:52 pm
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey
ODST Rex
hinataxxcutey

Ran : really that reminds me of you sakura ? eh where's sakura ?
Ryuu : idk she was here a moment ago
Ran : *sigh* well anyways im ran
Ryuu : and im ryuu nice to meet you
Ran : the girl that was hiding behind him *points at ryuu* is Sakura shes our little sister *smiles*

Keiji:Oh......nice to meet you......
Rez:Hm,weird,so Sakura was here.....i wonder where she ran off
Guu:She's probably getting (whipers something in Rez's ear)
Rez:Wha.......what,she's getting-
Guu:*punches Rez's stomach* Well dont say it out loud
Rez:Ngh......ok,good idea

Ran : stare getting what ? you know i dont appreciate ppl talking about my sister....
Ryuu : u dont even know wat their talking about

Keiji:*looks down*
Rez:Hm,hey,what's wrong
Keiji:.....i-i think that Sakura girl.........hates me......
Rez:What,why would she hate you
Keiji:I dont know......but i think she does.....*walks away with ears and tail down*
Rez:Keiji.......man,today is harsh,first,Mitsuki cried and ran away becaue her friends pushed her in the pool and she really hates water,and now,Keiji is sad because he thinks Sakura hates him.......today isnt really a special day
Guu:Yeah.......well,everyday isnt a perfect day you know......

Ryuu : oh come she just met him why would she hate him ?
Ran ; yeah keiji instead of acting down go look for her we'll help

Keiji:*stops walking and turns around*.....i-if that'll be good......t-then,ok
Rez:Ok,mission "search for Sakura" is active,Guu,search the aquarium
Guu:Ok,gotcha *walks towards aquarium*
Rez:Keiji....you come with me
Keiji:O-ok *walks to Rez and stands by him*
Rez:Ok,come on guys,let's find Sakura (thinks)im being too action like right now)

Ran : thats great !! alright you check the right side and we check the left side come on ryuu *pulls him and runs off*  

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

bones and rot

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:55 pm
mitsuki: *angry at what yuuta did, she starts running, not looking in front of her*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:56 pm
*Guu's voice over intercom*
DID ANYONE FIND SAKURA YET,SHE'S NOT AT THE AQUARIUM *ends*
Rez:Guu,when did she.....nevermind,i guess Sakura isnt at the aquarium huh
Keiji:....h-hey Rez
Rez:Yeah,what is it
Keiji:....i-if we find S-Sakura......do you think she'll.....she'll.........
Rez:*sigh* Yes,i think she'll get along with you,you're cute and friendly,that's why girls think you're attractive
Keiji:Uh....*blushes* well,you d-d-diddnt have to tell me that,i-it sounds weird
Rez:*10 inches away from Keiji walking away*
Keiji:Wha.....hey Rez,w-wait for me *runs to Rez and catches up to him  

Flippy flusters Flaky

hinataxxcutey

Romantic Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:57 pm
Sakura : *sitting ontop the rails that surrond the part of where the dolphins are and watchign them* *to self : m-maybe i shouldnt have run away i-im such a coward on meeting people*...................*was using invisible magic*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:01 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Kiana: yes but were not best freinds.....well i guess if you dont wanna then ill just look for Sakura then...*says dramaticly then forces tears out of her eyes as she walks away slowly *guess ill just look over here then *says looking back at Keiji eyes sparkling with tears, and a pouty lip*

Keiji:O-oh,well ok,d-dont cry,i-im sorry
Rez:Heh,what did you do Keiji,making a girl cry(joking around)
Keiji:N-no i didnt.....i-im sorry *runs away not looking back*
Rez:Keiji,wait,i was kidding......dam it,he's gone.....and now we're missing Keiji and Sakura  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:01 pm
Kiana: *notices her guilt trip isnt working then stand up straight her tears vanishing* ok that is it! KEIJI! come here now! *pulls Keiji by the jacket collar* oops sorry....look you are going to be my very best freind wether you want to or not....oops sorry again......ok, best freind?......urn, im being uber annoying....sorry but..... crying ok you remind me of someone and i need to be your best freind ok? its dier!......ok its not but...its deathly wanted....*then whispers to self* is that even a word? and if it is....did i use it right? oh well *then to Keiji* please??? *clasps her hands together and pleads on her knees*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:05 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Kiana: *notices her guilt trip isnt working then stand up straight her tears vanishing* ok that is it! KEIJI! come here now! *pulls Keiji by the jacket collar* oops sorry....look you are going to be my very best freind wether you want to or not....oops sorry again......ok, best freind?......urn, im being uber annoying....sorry but..... crying ok you remind me of someone and i need to be your best freind ok? its dier!......ok its not but...its deathly wanted....*then whispers to self* is that even a word? and if it is....did i use it right? oh well *then to Keiji* please??? *clasps her hands together and pleads on her knees*

Rez:Uh.....you do know he's gone right *points to where Keiji was but he isnt there anymore*  

Flippy flusters Flaky

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:09 pm
ODST Rex
Emo_lovin_Punk

Rez:Uh.....you do know he's gone right *points to where Keiji was but he isnt there anymore*

Kiana: wait.....then...who...? eh....im embarrassed....i just asked air to b my best freind....*stands up with convidence pulled out of the air* ok i have two ppl to look for now! KEIJI!!!! ITS OK I WASNT RLLY CRYING! *shouts looking around for Keiji*  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 147 148 149 150 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games