Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:23 pm
Eva nodded. "Yeah. I've always wanted my own shop. Maybe when we're both done with college." They walked inside and began to look for his parents. "Does your mom work here too?" She asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:27 pm
Alex shook his head as he dragged her over to a door. "My dad's office is in here. As for my mom. She owns the the garden shop about a mile or so from here.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:31 pm
Her face brightened. "So, I guess I know who to go to if my plants start to die for no reason." She smiled. Eva was even more thrilled that it was something to help her get closer to his mother.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:35 pm
Alex nodded. "Yeah, but I don't think you'll have to worry about that. For some reason this town seems to thrive with plant life. That's how this town got started. It was all farm land."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:37 pm
"Yeah, I thought this town looked a little Pleasantvillish. I thought I was in the twilight zone or something." She quickly put her hands up. "Don't get me wrong. They're beautiful and I'm a little jealous. I just never expected to see so many plants." Eva looked around. "So where's your dad?" She asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:41 pm
Alex chuckled. "Don't worry about it. It's your town too now. Now that you live here that is." He smiled. "My dad should be in here. That or he's working on a car."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:44 pm
The walked in the office and looked for his father. Eva couldn't see him but she hoped she would see him soon. The faster she talked to his father, the faster they could go out to dinner.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:46 pm
Alex looked through the office and poked his head out another door. "Ok he must be working for a car." He waved for her to follow as he walked through the other door that led to the garage. There was a counter for the customers to reserve there car for repair. He slid over it, instead of going around and spotted his dad. "C'mon."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:51 pm
Eva laughed and followed Alex. She waved at all the people they past. Everyone was starring at both of them. "I really should get him a leash." She said to them and kept on following Alex.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:55 pm
Alex looked at her as he approached his dad, who was checking the inventory. "Hey, I work here remember. You're the stranger." He chuckled.

"Hey kiddo. I see you brought your girlfriend. Good afternoon Eva." He nodded and wiped off his hands. "Can I help you with something?"  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:13 pm
Eva bit her lip. "I sort of have a problem. The guy who's bike I fixed at the family get together told people about me. And now the whole town knows. I have a lot of orders to fix bikes. I mean, I booked for almost three months. My problems is I need a shop. I can't just build one, that would take to long. You see Mr. Lupines, Alex and I were talking earlier and we figured that I could bring my job here. Work on the bikes here. You won't have to do anything for. I'll order parts that I need and keep track of everything. All I need is a work space. I'll give you have of everything I earn."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:19 pm
Alex's dad nodded. "I can arrange something. We barely use that area of the shop over there. Because we can get the cars out of here pretty quick. I'd be happy to give you a spot. And ten percent would be fine." He smiled.

Alex smiled at his dad then at Eva. "Well, you're not gonna get a better deal than that."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:24 pm
Eva's was ecstatic. "Thank you, Mr. Lupines." She smiled. "I can't start today but I will definitely start tomorrow. After all, I do have to spread the word around."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:26 pm
He nodded. "It'll be a pleasure to have you around." He smiled and went back to checking the inventory.

Alex kissed her. "Wow, now we're even working together." He chuckled. "That'll definatly help on teaching each other."  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:29 pm
Eva agreed. "And more reasons why we should spend time together." She kissed him back and she heard a lot of his co-workers cheering for Alex. Eva pulled away and blushed. "Since we still have time to kill, how about we go back to my house and work on my bike. That way I can start teaching you."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games