Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonPuppyNinja101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:41 pm
((
Name- Drippingkit (pool)
Age- 5 moons
Rank-Kit
Looks- All white but has black feet and chest, Bright blue eyes.
Gender- Girl
Personality- Quick thinker, forgiving, careing, not quick to fight
Other: She is blind and wants to become a med cat.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:11 pm
Bearclaw hissed defiantly. She lunged at Crystalstar, raking her claws down her thigh. "Listen to me, Crystalstar! You're wrong! Frostheart is trying to help us!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:17 pm
((You could be Shellkit, Reedkit, Flightkit, Twilightkit, Lightningkit, Cheetahkit, Peachkit, Cherrykit, Jasminekit, Oakit, Thornkit, or Drizzelkit.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:20 pm
Crystalstar yowled in pain and pushed Bearclaw away and lunged and Frostheart. Pinning her down she began to bite, "You turned my own deputy against me!" She hissed and was pushed off by Bearclaw. Crystalstar jumped up and jumped at Bearclaw. Landing on her back she leaned to one side, making Bearclaw fall over.

Crystalstar grabbed Bearclaw's scruff and with all her strength, threw her across the clearing. "I don't want to fight, Bearclaw. Listen to me!"  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:03 pm
Mistkit replied to Snowfall, "I think they were trying to make a new clan using me and some other kits they kidnapped."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:39 pm
"What do you want to do now?" Goldenkit asked her brother.
"Me? I just want to sleep." Seedkit mewed.
"It's your fault for waking up early! Now let's do something!" Goldenkit mewed batting at her brothers ears.
"No!" Seedkit mewed standing up, his fur bristling.
"You aren't going to attack me are you?" Goldenkit mewed a little worried. She new that her brother was going to be a string cat.
"Yes, but I won't have my claws out this time." Seedkit mewed as he pounced on his sister. They tumbled all over the place, but they stopped when they ran into a bramble.
"Oww, now look what you did!" Seedkit hissed.
"Me! You are the one who-ow- started it!" Goldenkit mewed as she scrambled out of the bush.
"Help me get out of this thing." Seedkit spat. Goldenkit grabbed him by his scruff and pulled him out.  

ch3shire_c4t

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:07 pm
Rosekit saw the other kit escaping and tried to escape too. she ran after them, mewing as hard as she could, "help me, help me!"
one of the strangecats heard her after a while, and chaced after her.

((i think Rosekit is going to be my protagonist cat for this rp.))

((edit later: i always start out with a pathetic charecter. that ends up becaming the opposite of pathetic. its always an accident though.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:39 pm
(( How about Drippingkit? That way she could be Drippingpool ))
Drippingkit sniffed around untill she reatched the mediciean cat den, ''Do you need any help?''
(( sorry whats the med.s cat name? sweatdrop ''  

DemonPuppyNinja101

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:09 pm
Bearclaw charged at Crystalstar, knocking the breath out of her. "No, you listen to me!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:09 pm
Snowfall nodded, "That can be dangerous. We should warn the other clans."

Soon they made it back.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:10 pm
((Um, I don't know. Have we even ever had a medicine cat before? You can make his/her name up))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:34 pm
Mistkit soon heard Rosekit calling for help. "Oh, that other kit! Can you please help her?" she asked. "Those scary rogues may be chasing her."

((Hey, guys, I think I need to become Mistpaw now and have a ceremony. Who's in charge of those?))  

LeonWavreon

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:10 pm
((It is about time for your ceremony. Crystalstar- who should mentor her? You can take her, or I'm open since Sootpaw doesn't go on anymore))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:12 pm
Smowfall nodded. "You know your way home- right?"
"Yup!" Mistkit mewed.
"Okay- you head home. I'll go help Rosekit"

Snowfall hissed at the rouge cat. "Let her go!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games