Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:10 pm
"Well, quite a bit has happened since your mother left.... I wouldn't like telling you all this but since you're here already it's best that you know. The Queen and King of Hearts are dead; they were murdered by their own daughter, Rosalie. She has claimed the throne and since then has been destroying Wonderland. Many people have died, and she wants all of us dead too. We're trying to stop her from hurting any more people, but it's been very hard...."
~~~
In the corner cell at the back of Mooney's Asylum, a faraway voice was singing softly:
'Twas brillig and the slithy toves did gyre and gimble in the wabe....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:16 pm
Clairice was quiet for a moment and then nodded. "I understand. Things won't be easy for me, but I promise to try my hardest and help! Please don't send me back!" She pleaded. Tick-Tock kneeled beside The Hatter and took Clairice's hand. "Of course we wouldn't send you back. Now, is that a tea set I hear in that bag of yours?" Clairice's eyes immediately lit up as she began pulling her teacups out. "Yes! Would you like to have a tea party? I've always wanted to have a tea party with The Mad Hatter."
Cheshire followed the voice until her reached the door. "Hannah Medford." He called, transforming into his stripes to slip through the bars. "Are you Hannah Medford?" He asked.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Nana laughed. "You're famous, Mr. Hatter!" she said with delight. She took Jasper's hand and pulled him down with her, sitting cross-legged on the grass. The Hatter only smiled and helped set up, his smile broadening when he saw the Wonderland dolls that nestled around the tea set in Clairice's bag.
~~~
The singing stopped abruptly. The woman that sat curled on the dirty cell floor was similar in appearance to Lisa Medford, only she was much thinner and dirtier. Her tangled hair looked like it was red-orange, but it was hard to tell from the dirt. She looked up at Cheshire through her with wild eyes and did the strangest thing-- she smiled.
"Well, hello, it's a Cheshire Cat," she said. "I knew you'd come."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:31 pm
Cheshire bowed. "Hello Hannah. I've come here with an invitation to your daughter's wedding. Well, the wedding wouldn't be for some time, but...If you'd like to leave this filthy place, I can take you back with me. One warning though, Wonderland is a much darker place than what you probably remember."

Clairice, being the twisted little girl she was gave Jasper a bonnet along with The Caterpillar. She would've give The Hatter one, but he already had a hat. "There, you all look lovely. Now, we may begin." She said, pouring everyone the non-existant tea from her teapot.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:42 pm
Nana clamped both hands over her mouth, stifling the laughter that wanted so desperately to come out. After a few minutes, when she was somewhat settled down, she said "You...he... ahem. You look lovely, my dear. Hehe... sorry. This is serious." She sat up straight and put her lips in a thin line, folding her hands in her lap. It didn't last. She was on the ground giggling until her abdomen was sore. "Ahaha! Oh, dear, I'm sorry! It's beautiful, it really is! You should go for that look more oft... pshhhehehe!!"
~~~
Hannah pushed the grimy strands of hair out of her face and stared at Cheshire with wide eyes. "My... daughter?" she said. By the raspiness of her voice, it was easy to tell that she had been deprived of water and nourishment. "My Lindey is getting married? Oh, how the time goes.... how long have I been in here? It seems like forever since I saw the light of day...."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:43 pm
Jasper frowned as he eyed the bonnet on his head. He couldn't but laugh though, seeing the forever grumpy Caterpillar with a floral bonnet.  

MadHattard

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:48 pm
Cheshire couldn't help but feel connected to Miss. Medford in a way. Afterall, he had been locked away too. Holding out his hand he replied.
"Come with me. We'll get you fixed up, alright? Take you back to your real family, in Wonderland."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:50 pm
"Ohh, don't worry! I told you, it's gorgeous!" Nana giggled and planted a kiss on Jasper's cheek, and then whispered, "And I'm only laughing at you because you can take a joke, unlike other certain persons who look even more hilarious in a bonnet..."  

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:56 pm
"I heard that, Nana..." Caterpillar said dryly. Clairice stood and stepped towards The Caterpillar. "You shouldn't take things so seriously Mr. KittyPiller. Just look at yourself in the water, it'll make you feel better."

Caterpillar paused a second before leaning over to look at his reflections.
Then, the most unheard of, apocalyptic thing happened: Caterpillar burst out in a hearty laughter. Tick-Tock's eyes widened. "I think we're witnessing history here." She smiled as she watched Clairice. Oh, how she loved children.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:08 pm
Nana grinned and covered her mouth in an "oops!"-like manner, and stared openmouthed as the Caterpillar began to laugh. It was infectious; she began giggling again, highly surprised by the entire occurrence.
~~~
Hannah looked at his outstretched hand for a moment, and then took it almost desperately, getting shakily to her feet. "Bless you, Sir, bless you," she said, grasping his hand with both of hers. "You're just too kind, but please, I must know how long it's been!"

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:14 pm
Tick leaned against The Hatter's shoulder and giggled along with them.

Cheshire gave her a time. ((since Mello doesn't know exactly))
"That's how long you've been away. Now-" He said, lifting her up into his arms. "Lets get you out of here and fixed up. I suppose Alice wouldn't mind if I used her house..."

He vanished and reappeared at Alice's house. Alice and Indya had already gone off in search of Clairice, but of course, he was oblivious of this.
Taking her upstairs, he found what he assumed to be Alice's room and pointed out the bathroom and the dresser. "There should be clothes in there so, go clean yourself up and put something else on and I'll fix you something to eat."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:18 pm
Indya sighed. She couldn't help but feel that this was all her fault ,from her stupid little promise she had made to clarice. "Alice , there's no sign of her in the field. "As she spoke a rabbit hole caught her eye in a tree. She remembered her brother mentioning alice had fallen down a rabbit hole once and so getting on her knees she peered inside the hole. She knew it was the right one right away "Alice, the rabbit hole. this is the one, I think I know where she is"  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:17 pm
((haha. mello, you'z funny. ^-^ ))

"I can't thank you enough," Hannah said quietly, taking wide steps on bare tiptoe to get as little dirt on the floor as possible. She made her way into the bathroom, and never had lukewarm bathwater felt so wonderful in the history of the world! She felt like laughing and singing, she was so happy... free at last, taking a bath and getting the grit out of her hair for the first time in fifteen years, with no Mr. Mooney to try out his horrible medicines on her... oh, the nightmares that had gone on in there...
She shuddered and decided not to think on that anymore. She finished cleaning herself up, sampling the sheer delights of a bit of soap, and stepped out to dry and find something to wear.
"Alice must be a dainty little thing for these clothes to fit me so well," Hannah marveled, coming downstairs to Cheshire. She was a completely different woman from the one in Mooney's Asylum. "I owe you everything, Cheshire, I really do. Thank you.... for my life."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:37 am
Alice's eyes widened at the thought. "You don't suppose she's in Wonderland, do you? Oh, what if the queen's discovered her? I don't know what I'd do if something happened to her!" Kneeling beside Indya, she took a shaky breath. "I guess we're off to Wonderland, aren't we?"

Cheshire blinked as he set down the sandwich's Clairice had prepared earlier. He was a cat afterall and had no cooking experience. "I barely recognize you Miss Medford. Quite a transformation you've gone through."
He chuckled and pulled the chair out for her.
"Now, eat up and we'll be back home before you know it." As he sipped the tea he'd poured for them, there was something nagging at the back of his head for quite some time. "Miss Medford...I was wondering. If you met Firestorm in Wonderland and had his child, why would you leave?"  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:51 pm
"You don't have to call me Miss Medford. I lost that respectability a long time ago. Just call me Hannah." She cupped her chin in her hand and sighed. "Why did I leave? I didn't really have any good reason to.... I was worried, I suppose. I stayed in Wonderland longer than expected, after all. Long enough to see Lindey's second birthday. But I worried about my twin sister, Lisa. Ha!" She let out a bitter laugh. "She was the one who booted me into Mooney's when I got back! I always thought she'd believe all my stories.... ah, how wrong I was." She took a sip of tea, and then after realizing how delicious it was, downed the entire cup in one go. "Sorry, I've sort of lost my manners over the years," she said sheepishly. "I really shouldn't have left. It was so much more.... civil there." She reached across the table and took Cheshire's hands again. "Please, tell me what's going on there. You didn't come here just for a visit, or even an invitation. Something is wrong, isn't it?"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games