Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:48 pm

"Balance, is that what you want?" She asked, just to be sure. Peace and Balance were essential in maintaining one another. If the darkness took over all would be destroyed, if the light gained too much power they would be eventually be corrupted by it. A perfect balance was the only way, that was the old peace of the digital world. "A noble cause, what say I help you out this once. You'll have to trust me though," She proposed holding a hand out, a sign of trust. Of course there was no way that Kiro could reach her so high up in the air, but they could always air five.

Beezlemon X raised his right hand, holding his fingers up into a gun shape. "Fenrir. The lone wolf," Beezlemon had taken up his tamer's dramatic style of behavior.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:17 am

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro nodded at Rebecca. "Thank you I can use the help......I will trust you..." Kiro sctatched his head and is glad that is has help for the time being. He then put his hand up also to indicate and air five. Blade smiled at the Beelzemon X. "A wolf series ehh? Not bad! I use a Tortuga Rama, a turtle series. its not as past as your gun but it does a stronger shot and has great wide spread. It included a green laser attachment for excellent aim."

KiroMishima
Crew

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:33 am

Kaizer Omega
As
The Dark Flame Tamer

Kaizer (still merged with Agunimon) watched as Kiro gained the trust of a new tamer. Kaizer looked up and nodded.
" *claps* Wow Kiro it seems that you are starting to become a popular person here. Thats good to hear, so what should we do now since were on this boat."
"Hey Kaizer doesn't that tamer seem familiar."
"What do you mean by that Emperor Greymon"
"Just ask this for me *whisper*"
"Hey you I don't know who you are but are you an Ancient Tamer like me?"
Kaizer then looked at this tamer in a serious kinda of way because he wants his questions to be answer.
(Karan you know I was on the boat the whole time right)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:19 pm

"Remember this, the wind changes, the tide shifts, not everything is forever," Rebecca warned cryptically, still wearing a smirk. She meant no harm to these individuals, until they disrupted her precious balance that was. Until then she would act aloof, just an overdramatic girl out of her depth. Overconfidence was a wonderful weakness to exploit. Now it was time for the actor to play her part. The entire world was a stage after all. "Call me whatever you wish!" She anounced turning to the tamer trying to ascertain her identity. "I can explain my origins later, until then you'll have to trust me," she kept her answer vague deliberately. Knowledge was as dangerous a weapon as any digimon, and this boy had just let slip an important fact. "Fire is indiscrimminate, it consumes all, yet those who survive it's grasp will find the true path to redemption," Rebecca advised finally before turning back to Kiro. "In which direction lies the memory you seek, and who is it that opposes our quest?" The girl tilted her head so that her neck almost made contact with her shoulder. It was a gesture for curiousity, perhaps if she seemed less threatening the tamer might speak.

ilinkzeldi

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:43 pm

As Kaizer listen to the girl's words Kaizer de-merged with Agunimon. And in do this Agunimon went back into the digivice.
"Well Kaizer lets just wait until something happens."
"OK Emperor Greymon"
So Kaizer just sat back and waited.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:05 am

User Image

You must choose which direction to go to after I post what occured in your last area. If something happened, you may choose to ingore it unless stated otherwise. You must find the boss of the area and claim the memory. On your way you may encounter distressed digimon who may give you clues in exchange for help, or digimon that would love a battle. If you are within one area from another team, you may attack them. Any person in the group can choose to move the boat. Please designate where you are moving to using the coordinates.
Knights: C2
Spirits: C4
Great Angels: E5
Kaz: D6

The tribe of Veemon and evolutions watched as their home was completely destroyed. The digimon had to spread themselves out between the two boats, to make there be enough room for all of them. While some of them showed Kazu looks of resentment, knowing that if they never came they would not have lost their home, others had looks of gratitude, like the baby chibomon and his family. The Chibomon sat on Kazu's lap, crying softly as most of the children were, but not as loud as he would have before. He felt safe with Kazu and hoped they would find a new home. A few of the Exveemon knew some small bits of info about the memory, but the best advice came from the elder of the tribe, the only Paildramon of the group. The whirlpool had stopped spinning as night hit, it seemed the groups would have an easy shot at the center. Kirashimu aalso sent a wave Kaz's way, "That's Kaz. We met a while back, Alter should remember him too. We travelled together for a while, nothing big." What Marcus didn't know, was the extent of their travels, the fights against the Demon Lords, or Gennai. He really didn't want to go into a full depth story right now.

[Sorry this is so late, I've been busy, I'll try to get about a daily post now that things have calmed a bit.

Also Kazu, send me a PM for the answers of the tribe ^^ You can choose whether to rely it to your team or not, depending on how much trust you have with them.]

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:55 am

((Lol, I know about those... For a while when I started, I RPed with Alter and even helped him get his Grandracmon back. That's how Marcus knows Alter to begin with they had a good talk and Marcus even told him about Christianity in the real world, YAY ME xD ))

Marcus smirked, having a good idea on what they did in their travels. With some of his older memories back from chaos ritual, he was able to recall some of the things that he had done before this. He started to remember Chris a lot better, but was still unable to place his disappearance. "Gotcha... do you think he'll get in the way? If you think he will," Marcus stopped to pull his digivice out, " then we might as well do away with him now." He chuckled, half joking and half serious. He paddled the ship and looked over at Alter. He remembered back when they first met and how he had helped him and... and Destino out.

Marcus's eyes widened for a moment as he realized that his partner had not been with him this entire time. "s**t..." he thought to himself, figuring that now was probably not the best time to worry with a whirlpool coming up... or so he figured. Having gotten closer, Marcus began to notice the current, or rather the lack of a strong current pulling them in like last time.

((E5--> E4))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:06 am

((I don't quite remember all of that, but then again that was a while back. I probably did tell you abit, but only after you accused me of being the antichrist because of 666.))

Alter sighed amusingly, "Of course Marcus, if he gets in the way we terminate him. Neither friend nor foe should prevent us from acheiving our goals and saving the digital world." The boy lounged in the back of the boat and looked up, waiting for any sign from Cross and Ruby.

As night began to fall, Alter noticed to shining lights approaching their ship. The lights materialized into Angewomon and Angemon, bringing news back from their scouting mission. "You won't believe this, but it's as if the whirlpool has completely vanished!" Ruby was exstatic about the news, hoping that it would please her human partner.

"Well that's interesting. It'll probably draw the attention of those other tamers so we'd best get a move on and paddle faster!" Alter moved from his sitting position to take a set of oars and help Marcus in paddling the ship.

DTI TourneyProctor

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:18 am

((Well what's an earthling christian boy to think when he meets someone who's id number, or whatever that number was, is 666? You were asking for someone to say something about it xD))

"Great.... should be a rather interesting turn of events, no?" He continued to paddle faster towards the whirlpool. Now that Kirashimu and Alter had him thinking on his past, he started to wonder where Destino might have been. He couldn't seem to remember much before he went to Drive City, but only when he left. Trying to think to hard on the idea started to give him a slight headache, but it would leave whenever he thought of something else. Almost as if there was something trying to prevent him from remembering.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:38 am

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

(FINALLY!!!)

Kiro turned his head and noticed that Kaizer was next to him. "Holy s**t man...when did you get here?" Kiro then turned to Rebecca and smiled. "I can tell that you are trust worthy...once I get the memory of water I can clean the ocean of the pollutants that man has caused...." Kiro noticed that his Digimon are now trying harder to moved the boat at a faster speed. Blade then went back into the sky and got his rope from Sparky who was holding it. He then put it on his right leg and hauled the boat to the destination Kiro wanted. Kiro then looked back at Kaizer. "Ok man we better get ready I can seance that we will have to do something dangerous and maybe fun..."

C4-> D4

KiroMishima
Crew

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:53 am

Rebecca followed him on Wargreymon's back. "I don't believe there are enough humans here to have a real impact on the environment," Rebecca muttered to herself. She stopped herself from talking any further about the matter. It was better to stay silent and observe for now. This memory, the power within them must be great for two organization's like this to be fighting over them. From what Rebecca had heard this was the seventh of the memories. Seven was such an ugly number, no symmetry whatsoever. She needed only hold out till the eighth memory, then her beautiful balance would be acheived. Her expression softened, allowing a glisten of hope to show in her eyes. She had not trusted another since data city, but right now it felt nice to do just that. Too bad it was all temporary.
(Following Karan for now)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:32 pm

(I'm gonna do a ton of stuff in this post because i'm lazy...)

(Enter RK Base)
Lance full of rage enters his room and takes out bottles of white hair dye, '' I hate to do this... '' Lance starts spraying his hair white. After a while it became white and Lance started to sigh, '' Return all except Gatomon. ''. Lance had returned all, but one Digimon, ''Gatomon Slide Digivolve to Angemon. ''. Gatomon started to shift shape and became Angemon, '' Now help me carry this stuff out. ''. Angemon started to carry Lance's belongings and put them in a storage box. '' Now leave me alone! ''. Lance closed his doors and started tochange clothing. Lance came out with white hair, a dark blue coat and even darker blue pants. Now we head out.
(Exit to East Data Ocean)

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Kazu smiled to the Veemon elder.
"Thank you for all of your help sir. I cannot thank you enough for all of your help. I am deeply sorry for the actions of my fello Knights..."
Kazu paused for a second, a brief flare of anger catching him as he remembered Lance and Christian's actions, he rubbed his cut cheek for a second.
"...They will be diciplined severly for putting innocents in danger. I am afraid that if what you say is true... Then this will likely be that last time that we meet for some time."
Kazu saw the baby Chibomon begin to well up and tears filled his eyes too.
"It's ok little guy. I'll be fine and I'm sure your family will be able to keep you safe out on these oceans..."
Kazu wiped his eyes to hide his tears. He scooped up the Chibomon and gave him a big hug. After a few seconds he placed him on the edge of the boat, gave him a cheesy grin and vaulted the side of the Veemon ship onto the the newly constructed Royal Knight boat. BanchoLeomon saluted the tribe before de-realizing into Kazu's digivice. Kazu set about untying the two boats, he was going to miss the little digimon, he only wished he could come with him.

Within Kazu's digivice Mermaimon and Veemon began talking to the newly arrived IceLeomon, quizzing the digimon on his origins and life story. Suddenly Veemon snapped his head up and looked through the screen at Kazu. It was faint but he could see fragments of pitch black code surrounding Kazu. Almost as soon as Veemon focused on one portion of code, it would vanish from vision.
"I gotta calm down" He said rubbing his eyes and returning to rest.

Kazu was fuming internally at Christian and Lance's betrayals. How could they!? So what now? Jax...Alex... Whoever it was now, was far off... Was he the last Knight? The negative thoughts swelled within him. A sharp pain hit his temple, as if something was trying to burst out.
"See? You need to be more assertive! Give in to me and let me control ---"
"Piss off..." Kazu muttered to the strange voice. His eyes flashed for a second, before returning to normal. He continued to untie the boats, he looked up at the Chibomon and smiled.

[After untieing RK boat to C3]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:39 pm

(Are you allowed to even move Diagonal?)

KiroMishima
Crew

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:42 pm

((I'm moving one space down Karan sweatdrop ))
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games