Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:19 pm

"Wow demiveemon's steaks are like trackers now." said Kirashimu.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:48 pm

Rebecca walked back and sat on a bench, lopmon was still plopped onto her head. Wargreymon was leaning against a wall and gaomon sat leg's crossed.
Rebecca smiled and waited for something to happen.

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:50 pm

Matt was sitting ontop of Antylamons head with rapidmon fly right beside them "HEY REBECCA CATCH" matt threw down the egg of miracles "I found two in my bag hoping your lopmon could use it"Matt climbed down off his digimon and smiled
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:53 pm

Rebecca sighed, she got up and pulled off her hat. She extended into a top hat with a flick of her wrists. She caught the egg perfectly in her hat and compressed it into a normal sized hat again. Rolling her eyes she pulled it out of her bag,"Sorry force of habit."
Lopmon walked over to gummymon and waved,"Hello!"

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:03 pm

Rapidmon look at lopmon and waved back "Hi" Antylamon crouched down to look at the other lopmon "hello little one" Matt looked at his digimon then looked back at rebecca "Ever since he became a deva he has been so much nicer anyways ya after I got the egg back I heard small drop on the floor and found it so I thought you might like it just a small gift I got for you" Matt walked over to rebecca and gave her a small kiss on the cheek then moved back incase he got slapped
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:07 pm

Rebecca glared at him viciously and knocked him in the face with a plate full of fist. She stepped back,"Don't catch me on guard." She muttered.
Lopmon looked at antylamon,"Don't call me little one please!" She said smiling. Lopmon started to glow, numbers surrounding her.
Warp Digivolve to Antylamon
Antylamon waved,"Kewl isn't it." She smiled.

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:15 pm

Rapidmon turned and saw rebecca smash matt in the face he couldn't help but to burst out in laughter "Ya"Antylamon stood up being just abit taller then the other Antylamon "Damn rebecca you gotta a punch" MAtt rubbed his face and look at gaomon "So why haven't you digivolved?"Matt stood up and looked at Coco and nodded as he picked up Rapidmon and threw him across the town "good job" Rapidmon reappeared where he was and sighed "Dont mock me because your taller and stronger and cooler and a deva"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:17 pm

Gaomon looked at Matt,"The boss punches goods.. and I'll digivolve when I wants too." he said.
Antylamon de-digivolved back into a Kokomon and crawled back onto Rebecca's head falling asleep.

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:23 pm

"Ok anyways I am probably heading to my hotel room in network city when are you coming back there ?" both his digion yawned and turned into their in-training formand crawled onto matt's head and fell asleep "Great I going to have to walk the mountains now" matt sighed and looked at rebecca "Can I have a hug atleast "
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:26 pm

"When I'm done here.. and you will take this and live with it." She walked up to Matt and kissed him on the lips for a couple of seconds before falling back and waving goodbye.

ilinkzeldi

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:39 pm

Matt blushed at what rebecca did and smiled then turned back and made coco wake up then digivolve into antylamon then climbed on him then made him run to network city

(exit drive city)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:22 am

Rebecca and lopmon were wandering the city again. Lopmon turned to rebecca,"So your looking for a kaito" She asked. Rebecca nodded,"The problem is I haven't seen him since the o'bombmon event." She sighed and picked up lopmon, and put her on her head. They walked over and sat down on the stairs of an abandoned building. She picked up two sandwiches and handed one to lopmon.

ilinkzeldi

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:51 pm

Quote:
Quote:
Uploading: Rumor 3................

Target: Tentomon and Armadillomon

Objective: Gather Information.

Restrictions: Only ONE Event participant may take part in this mission at a time. If you believe you are not going to be able to complete this mission you may choose to leave to allow someone else to try and complete it. If you push the target too hard they might leave and the mission will be a failure.

Upload Compete, Rumor Online!

Two digimon stand on the side of the street casually talking. Just then a troop of Numemon slithers down the path heading toward the center of the city. “Move it! We have to get the New Mayor!” one of them said as they passed by the other digimon.

Tentomon turned and watched them go, it coughed a few times before it would speak, “I wish we could do something, but this darn illness has me to weak to stand up to them.”

Armadillomon nodded, “yeh, I know what ya mean... I haven’t been myself since this whole mess started. Sure makes living in a city like this rough, too bad about the Mayor... right? I mean I was hoping that if we voted for Bombmon he would be able to do something to get these Numemon outta town”

“Eh, I wouldn’t worry too much about that, Those Humans that have been running all over the town will probably put a stop to them.”

“Maybe, still they seem to do more harm then good when ever they start fightin back...”

“Well yes, they did wreck up the market quite spectacularly... but they have been doing a lot better recently haven’t they?”

“I suppose... Seems like they are taking over though, I’m not sure what I think about them coming in here and thinking they can run this place...”

“What do you mean?”

“Haven't you heard?”

“Suppose not?”

“Well, I heard that...”

((Restarting the Rumor, You may not take this Rumor if you have access to either the Hospital or the Resistance.))
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:06 pm

(Okay I'll call dibs though I expect what will happen.)
Rebecca spun her way out from the alley landing gracefully in front of the two digimon. She kneeled down to their height,"So I heard what your talking about, but you better tell me the whole story before my friend gets violent." She said pointing into the alleyway. A large roar sounded sending a chill down normal digimon's spine. She smiled at them,"So what were you two talking about?" She asked. Rebecca did her best to put forth and honest, warm face.

ilinkzeldi

SkyCore

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:27 pm

"Oh Crimeny!" Tentomon yelled hearing the growling. the insect digimon's shell lifted off its back and its transparent wings began to buzz as the digimon took off and flew away.

the Armadillomon however turned back toward the girl who was showing off and glared. "See this is exactly what I was talking about... you Humans come in here and think you can just boss us digimon around and tell us what to do! This is OUR city and we didn't ask you to fix it for us! why don't you just get outta here and leave us alone!"

((not a good start... sweatdrop ))
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games