Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:31 am

Marcus turned his head when he heard a certain obnoxious voice screaming out copyrighted words from very old tv shows. He paid it no mind until the conveyor belts had begun to move. "DAMN THAT LOUD MOUTHED BOY!!!" Marcus took off into a dash as he tried not to get thrown back. "Him and his stupid actions got Hiandromon's attention!!!" His sudden anger began to pile up as he continued to run, making little pace but still doing pretty good for his age. "JUSTIMON!!! Shift to Speed Mode and get to the end! I'll be there shortly."

"Sure thing!" Justimon, a little ways ahead, turned to salute Marcus and then turned back to running. As he progressed, his entire body turned blue. The plate on his chest had also turned blue, showing off the Japanese Kanji for speed: . For the final portion of the transformation, a light of electricity excreted from the back of his neck, changing all of the fibers on his mufflers to the same blue color as the rest of his body "SPEED MODE COMPLETE!" He said in a slightly robotic tone. Without even trying he managed to pick up enough speed to keep up with the speed of the belt and then make to the end and off of the belt. He turned to watch Marcus, hoping that his tamer would make it.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:31 am

As the Royal Knights final door opened, Kazu saw the stretch of converyor belts leading to HiAndromon. He looked around and saw members of the other teams attempting to move forwards but being slowed and even pushed back by the belts.
"Darn... OK guys we need to be logical, if we cannot walk or run across then we need to fly. Veemon you ready?"
Kazu held out his digivive, the screen filled with light and poured out onto Veemon.
"Veemon double warp digivolved to: Imperialdramon Dragon Mode!"
Kazu climbed up onto Imperialdramon's head and shouted out:
"Ok Knights! If you can fly then fly, otherwise, use any speed digimon to get across the conveyor belts! If you need a hand, Imperialdramon is big enough for a few of us to get across on, and don't forget: do not attack HiAndromon unless that is the challenge! I'm looking at you Lance" Kazu shot a look towards him "Ready? Set? Go!"

Imperialdramon waited long enough for anyone who needed help to climb on board before taking flight across the room, slowly, just in case there were traps.

"Y'know Kazu, I feel great! Being at the mega level is really empowering! Now we can actually play an active part in helping against the Gaudians!"

Kazu smiled. He was glad Imperialdramon was happy, he looked at his digivice, "Hey, Mermaimon, is everything ok back at HQ?" a tinny voice came from the device

"Everything is fine sir. Nothing to report. Though it is a bit boring, could we go somewhere after you get back?"

Kazu grinned "Sure thing, how about the beach? We'll take the other Knights aswell. I'll get back to you on how the mission went." He clipped the digivice back to his pocket and psyched himself for the next challenge.

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Zar looked over the room in awe while he glanced around looking for an opening. "Well with that belt on I got nothing fast enough to get over it but I have one better. SHADRAMON GET IN HERE!."

"What do you need?"He walked in calmly with a quick look around the room.

"Well its simple I want you to cover me and Zip while we fly over so any traps that get in our way blast em." Zip digivolved into grankuwagamon to get the most speed and then Zar climbed on his back. "Every one ready? GOOD GO!." Zip took off at full speed.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:25 pm

Kain looked at the conveyor belts, sighing he began to run, tossing the armor off until he was down to nothing but his normal clothes and the sword. ''HiAndromon your mine!'' He yelled picking up speed.

Cephalon Kish

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Seeing the door s open, Alex moved forward a little, but stops dead when he sees the conveyor belts. He stands still to take stock of the situation.
"Dinotigermon, we need speed. How fast are you?"
Dinotigermon grins slightly, and answers.
"Too fast."
Alex smiles a little too, and climbs onto Dinotigermon's back. He looks up to see Veemon digivolve to Imperialdramon.
"This is a challenge of speed and stamina. We've got this."
He watches Imperialdramon rise into the air.
"But, a pair of wings always help."
Dinotigermon laughs, and questions Alex.
"What? You think that poorly of my speed?"
Alex does a short laugh as well.
"You know that's not what I meant."
Alex looks up to Kazu and teases him.
"See ya on the other side! We'll wait for you when we get there."
With nothing further to say, Dinotigermon bursts onto the conveyor belt. His immense speed of a top predator already carrying him further, but he can't gain as much ground as he'd like.
"I could have sworn this thing wasn't moving this fast."
Alex grits his teeth, but more out of humor.
"This is going to be harder than I thought. It's a pretty long track. This might take us, ten seconds tops."
"Yeah"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:31 pm

Marcus continued at his normal pace till he was off of the first of many conveyor belts. He heaved and coughed as he tried to catch his breath, "I said it once and I'll say it again... I'm... too... old for this." He looked back at his map, bring the screen up to take a look at where he was. "I wonder what he's got next, hopefully not something like that... I don't think I could take much more of that."

Justimon chuckled as he looked around, waiting for the rest of their team, "Ya know I could just carry you and be done with it. You don't weigh that much..."

"And be like those other lazy bums?! I THINK NOT!!!" Marcus shot up and glared at the blue Justimon. "Come one, let's get that memory..."

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:42 pm

Chis followed the other knights until he saw Marcus. He looked at Dante "I think it's time we showed him we're not push overs" He said. Dante nodded and jumped in the air "Dante Digivolve now" Chris said. He held his digivice up "Gabumon warp digivolve to....Dorugreymon" He yelled as he changed. Chris quickly jumped on his back and flew over to him. "Now Fireball" he yelled. Dante opened his mouth and launched a large blast of fire at Justimon. "Sorry Marcus I told you I was going to prove I could do this" He said.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:46 pm

Christian hopped on ChaosGreymon, and began to follow Chris. "Chris do you have the target in sight," he said as ChaosGreymon sped up to DoruGreymon. He saw another Tamer, but paid no mind. After a few seconds he was next to DoruGreymon.

Cuevas_506

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:29 pm

(Long post so no color sorry sweatdrop )
[Enter Kyo From Dragon Eye Lake]
Kyo took a deep breath.
"Ah the City How I've missed you." Kyo said with cheer returning back to his voice.
"Now I need to find the others" He sighed
At that moment a hovering Pink flower jetted toward Kyo and Iga.
"Master Kyo look" Iga said tapping on his Tamers shoulder.
Quickly after Iga had Pointed out the Pink flower collided with Kyo's stomach knocking the tamer over.
"Watch were your going!" the Figsty flower yelled
"Gah! You got my suit dirty!" Kyo yelled back
Around the corner came a stocky looking digimon in an egg shell.
"Arome! you get back here!" it yelled.
"Oh No Hide me!" The Lalamon said floating behind Kyo.
"Can I help you? Digitamamon?" Kyo asked trying to stuff the Lalamon Into the back of his jacket.
"Yes! My tea girl ran away!" the egg digimon exclaimed
"And Don't act like I can't see you Arome!" he yelled
"Hey, I'm sure that we can settal this peacefully" Kyo said as the sweat drupped down his head."
"I'm not going back!" Arome yelled
"Oh Yes You are and that Tamer is going to pay for this!" Digitamamon yelled.
"You have threatened my Tamer and you must pay" Iga said grabbing his shuriken.
"NO NO NO NO!" Kyo yelled
"What Do I have to to to get Arome out from the tea house contract?" Kyo yelled.
"Hm~" Digitamamon said
"10,000 Digi-Bits" He said
"Arg! Fine!" Kyo yelled.
He reached into his bag and took all of the money he had saved and handed it to Digitamamon.
"thank you!" Digitamamon cheered running back to his shop.
"Thank you and now I'll be leaving." Arome Cheered.
"Not so fast" Kyo said grabbing Arome by her by the petals.
"Ow! What now???" Arome Yeld at Kyo
"Well you see I bought your contract so now you work for me" Kyo said with a snooty tone.
"WHAT!?!?!" Arome shouted.
Kyo pulled out his Digivice. "Iga you and Kinko Need to rest arome will be doing battle today." he said as Iga turned to code and entered his digivice.
"What! I don't fight! I'm to pretty!" she said as she pet her petals.
Kyo looked at the Digimon To late you should have stayed at the tea house he said as he slammed down the top button "Digivole" Kyo said.
Arome glue with a purple light.
Her body grew into a tall sunflower like Digimon.
"Gah! I'm soooooo Ugly!" Arome shouted looking over her new body.
Kyo Climebed onto his new digimon's body
"Ok take me to the other spirits." Kyo said
"Maybe I'll Take you on an East Data Ocean vacation if we win" he said with a smile.
Sunflowmon flapped her wings and flew to the castle were the others were."
When they arived Kyo leaped off of his New Digimon
"Hey Guys Kyo cheered "I'm back!" he yelled

(In short I'm here now and have a new digimon >: 3)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:44 pm

((WTF, I did nothing wrong yet... I DEMAND ROOM MEASUREMENTS xD))

Marcus could feel heat drawing near and saw a fireball coming towards them. He nearly panicked from the unexpected confrontation, dropping to the ground. "WTF!!??"

"BLITZ ARM!!!!"The Justimon's fist turned cannon shaped as he punched at the fireball. An orb of blue fire emitted from the tip of the cannon, countering the fireball and then shooting his own attack at the flying digimon. "Looks like someone wants to fight you."

Marcus picked himself up and stood next to Justimon, "Any idea who?"

"No clue, but they must be pretty dumb or pretty damn reckless to use fire in the midst of all the volatile machines. One missed attack and this factory may very well end up being destroyed." Justimon quickly turned the cannon back into a normal machine arm.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Christian jumped down in front of Marcus, and CWGreymon landed next to him. "State your name," he yelled as he looked at Marcus.

"Hey look it's Gaymon," CWGreymon said laughing. He walked closer and got ready to attack. He charged his MegaDestroyer ready to kill any spirits.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:54 pm

As everyone started their battle since the coveyor belt cut on. Kaizer ran with the conveyer belt while his hand formed a black digi code. Kaizer then raised his hand and yelled out.
"Dark Digimerge"
The digi code engulfed him and his partner Emperor Greymon in Black digi code. As the digi code faded away out of it formed a blue Emperor Greymon.
"I am Peace I am Destruction I am Kaizer Omega!!!"
"Lets fight for Peace!"
Kaizer then started to run towards the guardian. He the drew his sword out ready for anything that might happen.

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:24 pm

((Watch it >_>))

Marcus looked down at the boy, fighting back the urge to kick him. "While should I speak to one of the ones that dooms the digital world. Be gone from this place." Marcus shifted into an evil glare, with digisoul beginning to spark on his fists.

Justimon, being in his calm blue state, ignored the ChaosWargreymon. He simply looked at the digimon through his metal helmet. He looked down at Marcus, feeling his tamer's energy begin to rise. Not good. he thought.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:30 pm

Alex smiles slyly. He has no intention of brawling on a conveyor belt. He also knows that Dinotigermon is nothing, but a huge target with no room on the belt to dodge. So, a smaller form was in order.
"Dinotigermon! Dedigivolve to Weregarurumon."
Dinotigermon doesn't dare turn his head out of fear of falling off.
"Huh? Why?"
Alex reasons that he'll be able to be more evasive as Weregarurumon.
"There is no room for you to dodge incoming attacks. You need to be smaller, yet still fast."
Dinotigermon nods, and in an effort to save time, he pushes Alex off of his back, and into the air. Ribbons of light surround him while he digivolves.
Alex falls into the open arms of Weregarurumon, sprinting at full speed. Weregarurumon bends over on all fours to increase his speed, while Alex hangs on to his neck, and is swung so that he is resting on Weregarurumon's back.
It's a bumpy ride, but Alex feels better knowing that they aren't totally defenseless. At this point, they have left most of the others behind, who are gearing up to fight.

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:31 pm

(Sorry 20K for putting that into text, I'll adjust it)
Christian sighed and looked Marcus. "Don't start something you can't finish," he said to CWGreymon. CWGreymon sighed, and returned to his Digivice slot. "I apologize for my Digimon's ignorance," Christian said to Marcus and Justimon. I'm not, CWGreymon yelled out to the three.

"The knights could use your help. If you assist us we can help you save this world," he said with a smile behind his helmet.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games