Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
What Item Would You Steal From The Avatar Above You [GAME] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:38 pm
yeah, getting more and more complicated.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:42 pm
tourniquetsmile
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile
4/20/06

rofl

yay! april love spreads! xd

lol and what is so funny? rofl

just the "420" bit
not to mention the fact that everyone thought we were stoners in the first place... -sigh-

XD but i like the picture of you and your bf! you both look like rockers to me~ ;D

aw, thanks!
yeah, we are into rock. we giant nerds, though. so i don't understand why people think we're stoned... wait, maybe i do, now.

haha! xd
reminds me of That '70s show~ xd just for ONE day, i wanna have a smoke circle conversation with them---especially Hyde whee he's so awesome... xd heart  

scintillio

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:44 pm
*rolls eyes in confusion*
Maybe im just the sweetheart thats got no input?

-lays on the ground and curls into a ball-
Comfy blanket of leaves ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:45 pm
Dammie-kins

awwww :[
we love you, dammie!  

carry on wayward daughter

Dapper Werewolf

scintillio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:45 pm
Dammie-kins

what you talkin bout?! *pokes his comfy ball* talk to us!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:46 pm
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile
4/20/06

rofl

yay! april love spreads! xd

lol and what is so funny? rofl

just the "420" bit
not to mention the fact that everyone thought we were stoners in the first place... -sigh-

XD but i like the picture of you and your bf! you both look like rockers to me~ ;D

aw, thanks!
yeah, we are into rock. we giant nerds, though. so i don't understand why people think we're stoned... wait, maybe i do, now.

haha! xd
reminds me of That '70s show~ xd just for ONE day, i wanna have a smoke circle conversation with them---especially Hyde whee he's so awesome... xd heart

I love that show. And the smoke circles are funny. Donna: chip lip dip sip kip n**
Haha
Yeah, I have a bit of a crush on Hyde >< LOLOL  

Dapper Werewolf

scintillio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:55 pm
tourniquetsmile
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile

just the "420" bit

aw, thanks!

haha! xd

I love that show. And the smoke circles are funny. Donna: chip lip dip sip kip n**
Haha

OMG~ yess...i luffs him xd lmao! those glasses and that 'i hate the Man and i smuggle drugs on a regular basis' is very addicting rofl Besides, he can get away with anything~ cool  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:04 pm
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile

just the "420" bit

aw, thanks!

haha! xd

Haha

OMG~ yess...i luffs him xd lmao! those glasses and that 'i hate the Man and i smuggle drugs on a regular basis' is very addicting rofl Besides, he can get away with anything~ cool

yeah ^.^

leo is awesome

tommy chong is great.  

Dapper Werewolf

scintillio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:07 pm
tourniquetsmile
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile

aw, thanks!

haha! xd

Haha

yeah ^.^

leo is awesome

tommy chong is great.

hehe~ leo xD! crap, but who is tommy? the one who relpaced Eric? D=  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:09 pm
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile
Czarinas Knife
tourniquetsmile

aw, thanks!

haha! xd

Haha

yeah ^.^

leo is awesome

tommy chong is great.

hehe~ leo xD! crap, but who is tommy? the one who relpaced Eric? D=

tommy chong = actor who plays leo

whee xd whee xd
sorry i confused you :}  

Dapper Werewolf

scintillio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:14 pm
haha! its ok~!

but wasnt their a guy named tommy on the show once?---i think there was...

OH! LEO! knoooow i know the actor----he really was a child from the '70s.. xD i love when him and Fez worked together in the Photo hut...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:21 pm
Czarinas Knife
haha! its ok~!

OH! LEO! knoooow i know the actor----he really was a child from the '70s.. xD i love when him and Fez worked together in the Photo hut...

yeaaaaahhhhh, maaaaaaannnnn. it girls only, maaaaaan.  

Dapper Werewolf

scintillio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:27 pm
tourniquetsmile
Czarinas Knife
haha! its ok~!

yeaaaaahhhhh, maaaaaaannnnn. it girls only, maaaaaan.

rofl rofl xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:47 am
You guys killed this topic its gone in so many different directions now it isnt guy friendly...~,~

I feel as if maybe guys should be omitted by this thread because it bounces off of boyfriends to hot guys in 70's show then to pot

I feel really out of place in this thread now sweatdrop  

Dameon the -V-

crashythedarkdragon13

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 9:04 am
i would steal his momo the monkey  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 387 388 389 390 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games