Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

GunBANG

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:54 pm
Miranda chuckles. "Not that I know of."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:13 pm
"Ha ha. What do you think of animungus?"

cocosam

Paranormal Dreamz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:17 pm
"Oh yay! The trolley witch is here! I would like some bertie bott's beans, chocolate frogs, and pumpkin tea please." Angel said politely.

Angel pays the trolley witch and goes back to her compartment to eat. "These chocolate frogs are delicious!" She said while sipping her pumpkin juice.

"I wonder what magic spells i'm going to learn this term."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:38 pm
Sam gets up from her seat to meet new students on the train besides her fellow Ravenclaws. She walks into an compartment that seems to be crowded with some Slytherins, Gryffindors, and Hufflepuffs, which contained two girls she thought their names were Alin and Tabby.

cocosam

TheLadyCora

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:33 pm
After helping Juni out Cora clambered back onto the train just in time to bump into the trolley witch who was selling her goodies to her friends. Cora exchanged some sickles for a pile of pumpkin pasties, licorice wands, cauldron cakes, and chocolate frogs and managed to grab a seat in the expandable compartment with the large assortment of students. It seemed that no other Hufflepuffs were around at the time. After opening her first chocolate frog Cora let out a yell. "I've got Agrippa!"she cried with an ecstatic grin on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:30 pm
Animekitty47
"Hi, Lyra! Yep, I'm a 7th year. How've you been since last term? Learned to play any instruments like Fearless?" wink

[[Well, your list sounds right to me....]]

"Wow. Only one year (term) left. I've been pretty good. No, I didn't learn to play a musical instrument, or learn anything else very useful for that matter. Oh well. What do you plan to do once you graduate?"

[[Ravenclaw is now active again, so I'm quite happy. Also, I like the Hogwarts Express because we can RP with everyone from other houses. So in that respect I'm a lot better, but in RL I have a cold, my wrist hurts, and I have a couple big exams coming up very soon at school. Ugh.]]

Lyra Elizabeth

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:08 am
::Smiles at Summer:: "It's ok i got me an assortment of snacks too!! As for the classes i know i definitely want to sign up for potions, and Transfiguration. How about you?!?"

::Takes a sip of tea and a bite of cake.::

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:18 am
"My summer was uneventful too," nodded Kitty. "I can't believe I'm a seventh year either. rolleyes One more year before I get to go start my curse-breaking career for Gringotts!"

[[*glomps Lyra* Feel better!]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

b e a r - c h o o

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:31 am
- Rayne taps on Kitty's shoulder-
"I overheard you are a 7th year. I am too. = u ="

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:17 pm
(( Ye gads, everybody's so chatty on this train O___o I had to check back a few pages just to figure out who all helped me ))

Little Juni secured her things into an open compartment, then began walking down the hall to see who else was here. The lizard that had accompanied her scurried to the top of her head and embedded itself in her hair for protection.

"Azu, you scaredy cat. Now i'm going to have to brush my hair again before the feast." crying

As she passes a compartment, she stops and backtracks, then opens the door and waves at Kamalia and Summer.

"Ah, hi! Just wanted to thank you for helping me with that mess back there...um... wait...don't know your name, sorry." sweatdrop she says while looking at Summer, then she looks at Kamalia, "Hang on... I don't know you either. Are you two new?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:46 pm
"Hi, Rayne." Kitty cocked her head, "Hm, is it odd that two 7th years like us don't really know each other that well? Probably. burning_eyes Well, do you have any idea what your going to do after graduation?"

[[Will you help around the guild 'full-time' or be like me with a mysterious curse that dooms you to repeat your 7th year over and over again? xp ]]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:50 pm
Ailin, who is smarter than she looks, does in fact notice that Tabby, took some of her turkey, but doesn't say anything. idea In all the excitement, she forgot to mention something to Tabby. She whispers to her bff, " I really prefer to be called Katie now. My grandmother's name was Ailin too, and she passed away this past year. I only took on Ailin as a nickname, since I'm so much like her. Could you spread around the change, please? I don't really feel up to talking about it. I'd rather everyone called me by my real name now," Katie says, weakly smiling. Genie rubs up against her and purrs loudly.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

b e a r - c h o o

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:13 pm
"Thats what I was thinking = u = I didn't know if I shouldve introduced myself or not." Rayne chuckled

((But I might just be doomed to that curse to. You may never know. But I should've graduated this year, but I wanted to be a 7th year instead.))

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:22 pm
"Well, now we know each other's names, so we'll just have to work on the rest. wink What classes are you going to take this term year?"

[[Who is this clever person who curses people to repeat their final year of magical school? whee We must find them! xp ]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:41 pm
"Tabby, I'm going to go and sit with the Slytherins now. I think it'd be great if my fellow house-mates met my best friend." Katie gets up and goes to sit with Rayne, Kamalia, and Summer. "Hello. I'm Katie, but I think you know me a little," Katie says shyly. She isn't good with people.  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games