Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:08 pm
Asmondai
Angels Sonata

I collapsed yesterday morning while at work and banged my head. The stay in hospital was more of a precautionary matter than anything.

Ouch, it´s good that you didn´t hurt too much. sad
Was it stress or exhaustion? surprised

Amen to that.
I'm not a hundred percent sure. Doctors say it was both. I haven't been sleeping that well, and I did have the customer from hell (this was at 7:45 in the morning, usually the customers from hell come in at 4 in the afternoon)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:50 am
Angels Sonata
Asmondai
Angels Sonata

I collapsed yesterday morning while at work and banged my head. The stay in hospital was more of a precautionary matter than anything.

Amen to that.
I'm not a hundred percent sure. Doctors say it was both. I haven't been sleeping that well, and I did have the customer from hell (this was at 7:45 in the morning, usually the customers from hell come in at 4 in the afternoon)

I see. sad
Hopefully it will be the last time that´ll will happen. :3

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:10 am
Angels Sonata
Asmondai
Angels Sonata

Amen to that.
Have you eaten well, if at all that morning? My brother went K.O. once, managed to knock out a few of his teeth in the process (hilarious) all because he wasn't eating to well, if at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:00 pm
sort of vanished from the internet as a whole for the last while. been playing a campaign of pirates for the last few weeks (a variation of the rules for Cutlass, managed by our resident GM John). so far i have a full dwarven crew including:
- Captain with twin flintlocks
- 1st Mate with Musket and CC weapon, dubbed the "captain slayer" after my last captain was executed and the crew ran, he stayed, blasted the kneecap off the enemy captain, then ran him through with the cannon-loading pole he carries.
- Merchant, an elite dwarven sailor wearing a turban and carrying a scimitar, currently using my ship as transport
- 2 Elites with Muskets
- 2 Sailors with CC Weapon and Flintlock
- 4 Sailors with two CC Weapons

ill add photos sometime if anyones interested in seeing some converted dwarf pirates biggrin (plus a Persian dwarf in a purple coat and a turban!)  

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:06 pm
Asmondai
Angels Sonata
Asmondai
Angels Sonata

Amen to that.

I see. sad
Hopefully it will be the last time that´ll will happen. :3

It's happened twice in the past, but I should be all right.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:07 pm
Lt. Brookman
Angels Sonata
Asmondai
Angels Sonata

Amen to that.
Have you eaten well, if at all that morning? My brother went K.O. once, managed to knock out a few of his teeth in the process (hilarious) all because he wasn't eating to well, if at all.

I've been eating well, admittedly not the best of diets but I haven't been going over board on junk food.  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:41 pm
Hmmmm...... the land speeder vengeance turned out to be a complex problem.
The gunners-nest is such a large piece in the front that it will leave a huge
gap if I choose to cut it and relocate it somewhere and even if I would just
use plasticard to cover the gap, it´ll become either unsymmetricle to the box-design
or just plainly just comes out kinda off. :-/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:09 am
Asmondai
Hmmmm...... the land speeder vengeance turned out to be a complex problem.
The gunners-nest is such a large piece in the front that it will leave a huge
gap if I choose to cut it and relocate it somewhere and even if I would just
use plasticard to cover the gap, it´ll become either unsymmetricle to the box-design
or just plainly just comes out kinda off. :-/

You know, sometimes i wonder where do they get ideas fo some of the vechicles..Gunner seat is so vastly open it almost screams 'shoot at me'. I can't help myself but to show this to You smile : Top 20 G.I.JOE Vechicles

Now You see what i mean..Same goes for Dreadknight. I'm working one one right now, and i keep wondering, how long in real battle would this guy survived in so uncovered place..  

Wodzu

Aged Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:33 am
Wodzu
Now You see what i mean..Same goes for Dreadknight. I'm working one one right now, and i keep wondering, how long in real battle would this guy survived in so uncovered place..
Now to be fair, the operator of the Dreadknight armour does wear tactical dreadnought armour. It doesn't excuse the bad design, but it does make it somewhat more plausible.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:01 am
Lady Blodwynn
Wodzu
Now to be fair, the operator of the Dreadknight armour does wear tactical dreadnought armour. It doesn't excuse the bad design, but it does make it somewhat more plausible.

Yeah, i know that this armour is uber resistant and stuff, and i know lore, but let's be honest - he was designed to look badass, and it was first thing i think they were aiming for smile  

Wodzu

Aged Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:20 am
You see this...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I see this...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:28 pm
Wodzu
Lady Blodwynn
Wodzu

Yeah, i know that this armour is uber resistant and stuff, and i know lore, but let's be honest - he was designed to look badass, and it was first thing i think they were aiming for smile

They were trying to cash in on the appearance of the Power Lifter suit and failed pretty miserably. The most annoying part of it, for me at least, are the arms. They just look so...off. The articulated limbs, cool. The external support hydraulics? Neat. The hands? Eugh.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

Wodzu

Aged Hunter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • PvP 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:38 pm
Caleidah
Wodzu
Lady Blodwynn
Wodzu

They were trying to cash in on the appearance of the Power Lifter suit and failed pretty miserably. The most annoying part of it, for me at least, are the arms. They just look so...off. The articulated limbs, cool. The external support hydraulics? Neat. The hands? Eugh.

Unfortunetely i must agree. Arms are in one position, and because below they got pipe/cable, it is impossible to alter them without greenstuff. IMHO, they should be made in same way the legs are. All those hydraulics and pips looks really nice (even if it looses a bit as an armored part in looks). Different thing is, legs also lack the possibility to put them in many ways - they have half round mounting part, which goes in to main body, and this way, they cannot be even rotated. Again, you have to cut it...
Even if i really how finished model looks, i hate it's lack of hmm convertability.

Now look at latest Grey Knights Terminators - without any problem, i can make 5 of them [5 legs and torsos], where everyone looks different, and wields different stuff. When i'll buy'em i'll make every one as different as possible - i can do that, cos i don't use them to play and i don't have to care about lore and being affected by any rules :]. How cool is that ? smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:32 pm
Vikki Keeler
You see this...

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1710186a_99120107003_DreadKnight03_873x627.jpg
I see this...

http://www.babybjorn.com/images/bib-for-baby-carrier-2108-w470.jpg

We fear this....

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:39 pm
Wodzu
How cool is that ? smile
cool story bro! 4laugh  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games