Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:28 pm
Go for it~

The ducks would love another hand!

(Where did you get your necklace I have been looking for one everywhere)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:31 pm
lmao! Nevermind.....I may tease but when it comes down to it, I blush... >.<

um....necklace? what necklace? the evolving item? Inari's bead? It's in MP. trying to haggle for 3 more. >.<  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:32 pm
Where?

how much do they cost?

I can't find them ANYWHERE!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:34 pm
o.O Um...Marketplace...type in beads and you'll find them. >.<

Right now..lowest MP is 82k...trying to haggle in exchange for 75k though.  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:34 pm
You can buy it in the Gaia Cash Shop and they cost 799 cash gold.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:36 pm
Gaia cash is proportional to 1 cent.

799 GC = $7.99

Thanks I'm trading my ALruna rose for this because the rose was just a BAD investment its not going anywhere.  

Dameon the -V-

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:37 pm
correction sir...749 >.< I'm really bad about spending money in cash shop. I need to cancel my paypal. Seriously!!! :

I know what you mean about the rose...I kept 1 just in case. I don't think it'll go any lower than 100k. So, perhaps the price will eventually rise when the item evolves more....never know. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:39 pm
Well I give, I'm sick of it~

Unless it becomes a bad a** vampire...F*** it  

Dameon the -V-

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:43 pm
I apologize for anything I say that is offensive to anyone. I am extremely pissed off at the world except for everyone here and 3 friends I have. It's like the world took a stupidity shower and decided that pushing buttons was too difficult that we had to resort to being INANE MORONS!

>.<

Kylie I like your new avatar (changing subjects for the win)
9/10  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:43 pm
Sorry for the price still is not an Orindae xd . And i expect to evolve this day the book and what happen nothing, iĀ“m really angry today for that.
8.5/10 Dammie nice Greek avi.
Again late sorry.
.X_x.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:50 pm
Lol...trust me, it's cool Dammie. Unless you personally insult me, your fine. Cussing and being angry tis cool with me. >.< I don't mind being your punching bag. ok?

And thanks. I like it too. But forbidden said she looked odd. :

Zhad - already rated you. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:09 pm
Thats why I own a sword and their are tree's~

I have marked almost the entire place around my house that has tree's because of how stupid people are being. My mom in general is just being annoying and stupid and asked me how to turn on the DVD player when she knows how too~

It's just people don't know wtf to do anymore its like the world is becoming mindlessly the same gelatenious blob that will eventually implode on its own stupidity *sigh*

No offence once again. I just need to go punch something for a while I'll brb  

Dameon the -V-

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:15 pm
Is ok some persons need attention sometime and they donĀ“t how to ask it. Well at least i think so.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:19 pm
Well, I don't think that you should angry about people being stupid or whatever. I mean, they're not intentionally attacking you or anyting right? so, why get angry? It only hurts you..not them. heart  

Lady Luck _ Kylie

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:21 pm
I know, Its harder in this household

My mother is almost legally retarded but stays persistant and I give her that and she works day and night to keep this family alive and well. She might not be bright but she's got moxy.

But its harder when your IQ is literally in the top 5 Percentile

I took an IQ test and I got the highest at the facility I took it at. I broke the IQ record there and it's just really aggravating to have to deal with that when you are (1) tired (2) pissed (3) bored out of your mind with nothing but playing your guitar to do

I need a change of scenery >.<  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games