Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:42 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azriel smirked as his black nails picked the bottle of jasmine. "Let me guess... the licorice is for Matsumoto-san?" he asked, rather amused by this.
In the back of his mind however, the bat was thinking on what might be going on behind those closed doors... No doubt Ishihara would promote Mi-chan to the best of his ability... even if the two men seemed to despise one another. PLUS there was a manager for Mi-chan... one of the very men assigned to manage Azriel as well. Having a small pool of managers seemed easier than just one.
"I've every faith that Ishihara-san does a fantastic job at promoting the stars. He's quite the busy bee at times." Katsu smiled, taking a sip of the tea.
Ah... it was nice and cold...

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:04 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Oh...well yes. He's loved black licorice as long as I've known him. Hard to find this flavor and I still have to order his gum from overseas." she took the tray back to the frig once Katsu had picked his tea.

"I'm sure that Ishihara-san will do a very good job. This meeting has gone into overtime..so hopefully it will be finished soon. I've already brought two rounds of drinks in there." She stopped suddenly when her buzzer at the desk went off.

"We're taking a 15 minute break, Suzuki-san. As the next presentation is prepped. We'll need the empty cups and bottles removed." said Izo over the speaker as the door opened and expensive suited individuals were pouring out. Obviously this event was going to be much longer. So many execs that Azriel could tell that everyone here was dealing hard and heavy for coveted opportunities. But there was a small window of time in between it seemed.

"Ah...Matsumoto-san, Azriel-kun, is here to see you. Do you think you can fit him in for a few minutes? He's been a good boy waiting here for you." she said with a wink to Azriel as she put on her charms.

"Alright...send him in. But I don't have long. We might need a snack tray...." mentioned Izo as she gestured for Azriel to scoot in to the room.

While Azriel was scooting in, Yamada-san was walking briskly out tapping information into a tablet.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:27 pm
User Image

Bowing politely to the secretary, Katsumi headed from the desk and toward the office itself, bottle of tea in hand. He watched as Yamada passed him by, and while the man wanted to ask how the costume fitting was going... it was a secret that he was working with Shou... and thus the bat thought better of it.
When he entered Izo's office, the only ones present were Ishihara and the spider himself. Once the doors had closed and Katsu was standing in front of Matsumoto's desk... only then did he say anything.
"I took care of the matter at the club." Azriel spoke carefully.
Oh of course he knew that You was privy to the secret world but he wasn't exactly sure who else might be listening from behind closed doors.
"I... thought to explain the situation to you directly before heading back home... as it WAS my day off." Katsu added, his dark gaze never leaving the man behind the desk.

For his part, Ishihara was typing away on a tablet, standing just to the side of Izo. He was busy... but listening, as always.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:58 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Ah...good. I'm glad you took care of things." Izo said equally as careful as he walked to the door and peeked out of it for a moment saying something to his secretary that Azriel couldn't here before turning back to continue, "Mm...days off? What are those? No rest for the Wicked. " he said with a smirk to his #1. "Such an elusive thing a day off is. Be pleased that you have part of a day."

Locking the door, he glanced at his watch. "You've my time for a few minutes so be concise. I hear Shou-san is in his...costuming stage again...It's almost like pregnancy. Standing outside the door for hours waiting for the bomb to drop. It sent some of the men here in a tizzy hoping to see something incredible." Izo seemed to be in a good mood outwardly although inwardly he was calculating a few of the ideas and offers that were on the table. There were a slew of tablets and documents on the tables in various stages of review.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:07 pm
User Image

Azriel waited patiently, smiling slightly as the spider spoke of Shou. "Yes well he's... odd."
"Odd enough for you to kiss?" Ishihara asked without so much as looking up from his tablet.
Katsu rolled his eyes. "Crying star needs a pick me up. And none of you had the gaul to thank me!" he said sarcastically before nodding to Izo.
Time was of the essence.
"Ono gave us a scare that Oreo was ill. Soto-san was in the process of notifying his clients to make sure they hadn't contracted the same virus. I demanded of Ono to see Oreo and... he wasn't sick at all."
At this, Ishihara did look up.
"Well, he WAS sick but not from a virus. Seems Ono thought him the perfect specimen for a Regeneration experiment and tricked us all. I'm... currently coming up with the proper punishment for his lies. However, at the same time I'm allowing the experiment to commence. A success on such a thing could be invaluable. Oreo has consented to being a lab rat... with the promise of freedom." Katsumi's dark eyes never left Izo.
But You walked up to him. "You can't just free him from there, Katsu-san. He is a liability and..."
"And if he becomes an actual problem I will deal with him." Azriel replied, glancing to the shark. "He will work for me... as the accountant for Azriel and Mi-chan both. I planned on doing this eventually anyway. At least this way we might get something extra out of it. I'm sure," his eyes fixed on You. "that having the ability to heal your wounds would come in quite handy, Ishihara-san."
Sighing slightly, You pushed his glasses up further onto his nose. This wasn't his problem exactly... but he'd be the one having to clean up the mess should it turn ugly.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:31 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo's eyes flicked over to Azriel when Ishihara said 'kiss and crying'. He would have said something else but he didn't have time for such at the moment. But it was obvious that he had not expected to hear that word in regards to Azriel and Shou.

For a moment, Izo said nothing as he watched the two talk. Then as Ishihara finished his points. Izo finally spoke up. "I see. So you're taking responsibility for him? Alright, well remember that if he screws up it reflects on you. Don't expect crap not to roll down hill if he errors. You will clean up the mess if he does, but his failure, is your failure. But, I'm glad you dealt with the issue under your own power. I'll be curious to see where it goes from here."

Izo didn't seem to be pissed at all. Exactly the opposite. Maybe a bit pleased or proud in a Spider sort of way. Izo didn't want to spoon feed his brat to be a responsible man. Hard work...decisions and responsibility. All of this would hone Katsumi into a formidable opponent one day. Mistakes were part of that growth too. If Katsumi failed here. He probably would be scrambling to right his wrong.

"In the end, I don't want Ishihara-san to have to do any extra work on your behalf. If he does anything, it will be on mine." Izo didn't explain that line but one could guess that it had something to do with Katsumi's failure more than Oreo's. "So...is there anything else?"

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image

Azriel initial shock at not getting into trouble for how he handled things was... apparent. Even Ishihara had to smirk at seeing the slightly lose jawed wide eyed expression on the bat's face.
"I..." but then the reality of those words sank in.
Izo wouldn't hesitate to reprimand Katsumi a second time through the shark...
And as much as Oreo might've enjoyed a session like that, the bat didn't want to have to feel that sort of pain a second time.
"I'm surprised that you're not angry but... you did say to take care of it. If anything happens I'll be sure to clean up the mess. There is a slight chance that this may make Shou-san's life easier as well... or rather, that of his pianist. Seems he and Oreo are rather taken with each other. A man's love is a powerful thing to be able to crush if he steps out of line." Katsu eventually spoke but then looked to You. "I wanted to know about the bodies."
"Bodies?" Ishihara asked in confusion.
"Soto-san told me that #2 brought them in. One alive and one dead. Have you questioned the living?"
You laughed softly, "Not yet. I've been a bit busy... but it's on my to-do list."
"I want to be there." Azriel added. "I don't like it when people mess with my things... and his friend certainly messed with my most prized possession."
This intrigued the shark slightly and he set his tablet on the table. "Your most prized possession? I would have thought that to be your voice, Katsu-san."
Azriel smirked, "I don't like bullet holes in my pets." he clarified, knowing full well that Ishihara understood without the clarification. But then he looked to Izo. "That was all, Matsumoto-san. As for no rest of the wicked... well... I'd say last week was quite restful." he winked charmingly. "I'd be happy to see you well rested once more any time."
The young man bowed politely. "I'll take my leave then before your meeting starts anew. I've a pet to check in on... and a little more sleep to catch up on. Yesterday was practically an all nighter."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:38 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo cocked an eybrow at the mention of Naoko. "So that's where he's been spending his time. Interesting. Well...if that's the case then make sure Oreo continues to keep NAKO out of trouble while he's being at your beck and call." Izo so many times had been tempted to kill the blond because the blond was an idiot and a liability. His only saving grace was his fingers playing on the piano in Shou's band. "Naoko is a pain in my a** so if Oreo keeps him in line I'll be quite pleased."

"However, as far you being there. Speak with Ishihara-san and arrange a date....have #2 pull the individual out of storage." Izo glanced at his watch and then looked at Azriel. "They will be back shortly so this meeting is over gentlemen. Back to the regularly scheduled program."

...Prepare to pay up!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Asato slept and slept. Enough that the butler was taking care of the kitten today because the new head of the house was just too dang tired after Yuuji and Michi left. Asato needed the rest and his chest had been aching from all the upset from last night.

But now things were quiet and there wasn't any drama or trauma to be had. Just the comfort of a large bed and the warmth of deep sleep. The fire place near by was crackling merrily behind the glass. Just enough to warm the room and make the older man feel at peace.

For now he didn't dream of Katsumi, he dreamt of his sister and the times they shared on the beach when he was young. It was a sweet dream. One he wished he could repeat over and over in his head. His hand on her hair looking out at the water. Her legs still able to walk....

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image

Azriel nodded, "I'll be more than happy to make sure Naoko stays in line, sir." the bat spoke with a slight smile.
So he was doing fine so far... that was a relief.
His dark eyes flickered to Ishihara and as the man picked up his tablet. "I will speak with you about it at length at a later date. Perhaps I should wait until after the tour... hold something over your head to keep you in line?" he half teased, actually debating on whether or not to do just that.
"I'm not that big a pain." Katsu said, rolling his eyes. "You just seem to think I am."
Ishihara's smile evaporated. "Yes well make sure you keep your hands to yourself on this tour, Katsu-san."
There was a twinkle in Azriel eyes as he headed toward the doors. "Jealousy doesn't become you, Ishihara-san." he teased. "I'm sorry to have interrupted, Matsumoto-san."
And with that, Katsumi was out of the office and heading back to his car.
He was alive and the spider was pleased.
Thank the gods!

It took about an hour to arrive at the Koyasu estate after that. Once inside the house of course, the butler didn't seem very pleased at all to see him.
Granted, Azriel couldn't blame the man.
"He is upstairs resting, Katsumi-sama. Perhaps..."
But the bat just waved the man off and ascended the stairs, forgetting momentarily about the kitten that was trying to follow and not quite understanding the idea of a staircase.
Hiyokomame mewed indignantly at being left behind, but soon quieted when the butler retrieved the kitten from where it was stuck on the third step.
Katsu entered Hiroki's room, seeing the man asleep and not particularly wanting to wake him. After all, he'd rather a repeat performance of the prior evening not occur... though at least this time he was dressed normally.
Or was he?
Seeing himself in the room's mirror, even Azriel had to marvel at how much, right this moment, he looked like his brother. If not for the eyes and a slimmer build... they would've probably been identical.
Sighing, Katsu grabbed a blanket from the window seat and sat down, wrapping it around himself as his dark gaze stared out at the still frozen gardens beyond. He would let Hiroki sleep for now... perhaps get some sleep himself as well?
It didn't take long for Azriel to doze off at the windowsill.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:08 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

A few hours passed and finally Asato woke abet slowly at first. He needed to take his pain medication and the slight growl of his stomach told him that he should eat something. Slowly he sat up in the darkness and smiled at the fire place that still crackled lightly. Good to have a gas fireplace. Thank you Aki...

Slowly, he pulled himself out of bed not realizing that there was someone sleeping in the sill. He pitter pattered into the bathroom then afterwards made his way to the door. However, something caught his eye and he finally glanced at the sill. Who....was sleeping there?

He moved closer and realized in the darkness it was either Katsumi...or Akihiko. After last night, he assumed the former to the later. And although he wanted to put the younger man in the warmer bed, he wasn't sure he should wake him up. However, he leaned in and kissed Katsumi's forehead wishing that he could see this angelic look in low moonlight for far longer than it would probably last.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image

That gentle soft and yet warm kiss caused Azriel to shift slightly, pulling the blanket tighter around his body. But then dark eyes blinked and the man's head tilted back as he looked up.
"Asato-kun? Gomen... I didn't want to wake you." Katsumi spoke softly with a half-smile. "You were sleeping and I figured a repeat of last night probably wasn't the best course of action... I... was tired. I'm still tired." he yawned slightly but then uncurled himself from the window seat, stretching almost like a cat. "Have you been awake long?"
His dark gaze fixed on the man, watching how he held himself... how he moved. The wound, no doubt, was still painful. Carefully, keeping the blanket around himself to stave off any chill, Azriel reached one hand up, slowly undoing the remaining buttons of Hiroki's shirt. He gently peeled the garment away from the bandages and the wound, his eyes never leaving those of the older man. Long black nails raked very softly over the bandage, pressing just a tiny bit on the injury itself. Catching the man's reaction, Katsu couldn't help but smile softly. "You're still in pain... If only I could heal it myself..."
Okay so MAYBE something like this happening was one of the underlying reasons why Azriel was allowing the regeneration experiment to continue...
Because if Hiroki could heal himself... this would not be so dire.
"I should have been there to protect you." the young man whispered, letting his fingers linger on the spot as his eyes drifted down to stare at the bandage. "I could have protected you... and yet... our secret would have been revealed..."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

That sweet face still had the slight hint of softness. He wistfully wished that softness would remain. "I'm glad you're here." he whispered softly, "Not long. I've been sleeping all day but I'm hungry now. I don't even know what time it is." he admitted as he stood there.

His eye watched as Katsumi removed his shirt and touched the injured area hidden by bandages. He took a breath between his teeth. Yes, he was very sore. "Ah...well that's going to take time. And I can only have low dose pain medication."

"Mm...from where I was shot, I don't know if anyone could have protected me. It's hard to protect anyone from above." He leaned in and kissed that soft fuzzy head again. "You can't be everywhere. But...I'm alive, and you're here. And...Hi-chan...is...." He paused and glanced around. "Mm...he's with the butler I think. Mmm...did your day at work go well?"

Hiroki had no idea that it wasn't a 'work' day. He just guessed that since Katsumi was busy. With a tour coming up, he didn't expect Katsumi to have much time. But he smiled gently although he was tired, He was glad Katsumi was here. His fingers reached and caressed the hand close to his chest. "We can eat something if you're hungry, and curl up in bed...if you'd like."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:07 pm
User Image

"No... perhaps this time I couldn't protect you... but I am working on remedying that situation." Azriel replied softly, his gaze locked on the bandage.
His pet... his Hiroki Asato... injured...
The living man within the walls of the PIT would pay for his organization's attempt on this soul's life... and he would pay dearly.
Sighing, Katsu's eyes tilted upward, a soft smile on his face as those fingers closed on his own. "I had the day off though... there was a meeting with Izo I had to attend. A short report really... for permission..." he sighed again, leaning against the taller man and wrapping one arm around Hiroki's waist, the other caught between their chests. "I have a favor to ask, Asato-kun... I'll be gone for a couple of months and... there is someone..."
For a moment, Katsu didn't know how to ask without explaining everything... so instead he moved and drew Hiroki to sit beside him on the window seat. The bat leaned his head on the other man's shoulder as he spoke... keeping his fingers entwined with Asato's own.
"His name is Isamu and he will be my accountant but... he comes from the same place as I." Azriel spoke softly, not wanting to alarm the man. "He is like Kaito-kun. You have my permission to ask Kaito of him as well. In the PIT he was called Oreo. He is... injured right now... and I don't want to leave him alone while I'm gone. Can... well... I had hoped that he could stay here... with you, Asato-kun. He won't be any trouble and he's a very nice man. You may even enjoy talking to him... and it would keep you from having dinner alone while Kaito-kun and I are gone."
Katsu closed his eyes as he leaned lightly against his pet. The man was warm... and it felt so nice after the cold bleach filled world he'd been in today. "Samu-kun was an accountant before being tossed into the depths. I told him he was to give you no trouble nor be expected to perform any PIT services during his stay. I doubt he'll be as trusting as some but... right now... he's helping me realize a goal in more ways than one. He enjoys American Oreo cookies and I've promised him a proper celebration when I return... you're free to join us but it will be out in public so... maybe not. Your choice." he smiled softly, thinking about it. "He will be handling my account as well as the finances of Azriel and Mi-chan so mostly he'll be studying the tax codes in my absence. When I return he'll move to my home. He is to speak with no one about the PIT... nor about you so our secret should remain quite safe. I just want him to rest and enjoy his freedom... he is deserving of it, just like Kaito, and who knows... perhaps you'll become friends, ne? I mean... Kaito-kun has taken a liking to you after all."

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:51 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki nodded slowly as he held that hand. "Sounds like a busy day even without...." Then he paused as those arms circled him. His breath became a slow sigh. Although then he glanced down when Katsumi wanted to ask for a favor and then sat down beside the younger man.

The warmth of that soft fuzzy head against his shoulder was sweet somehow and that made Hiroki smile even though he wondered what Katsumi wanted. Then he heard.

Hiroki blinked and his brow furrowed. It wasn't like he knew Isamu and this sort of worried the man. "He's an Accountant?" That part confused Hiroki. Why would an accountant be there. Or was it like the old saying that accountants and tax collectors all go to hell? "Mm...how well do you know him? I mean...well...I'm going to be on bed rest for awhile. And...well, mm..I'm sure that Akihiko and others will be coming here for work since I really can't go into the office like this yet." They were legitimate questions. He wasn't saying no...he just didn't know the man. "And you said he was injured? I mean...does he need to be under medical supervision or something? What's his injury?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image

Azriel sighed slightly and then stood, pacing forward away from Hiroki for a moment. "You keep secrets from me and yet I can keep none it seems..." the young man spoke, more to himself than the man behind him.
Turning, Katsu faced his pet. "If you want the truth then here it is. Samu-kun is being used... like I was used. The experiment is different and he won't be a raving mad lunatic like I was but... he's very ill, Asato-kun. I visited him today and he will be sick for some time until the experiment is complete. I wished to remove him from that place today but... once an experiment begins... it is best to let it finish. I was tricked... deceived... and so I promised Samu-kun freedom like I have and like Kaito-kun has. Would you deny him that?"
There was something in the young man's eyes that was slightly panicked... desperate and yet determined.
"If you say no then he will stay at my home alone with no one for a month. Would you want to be alone after spending what seems an eternity in hell?" it was, to Katsumi, a valid question. "He learned of things he shouldn't have and was targeted by the corrupt... framed and thrown into the dark to be forgotten... and I am paying a hefty sum to free him. His worth, Asato-kun... you can't begin to imagine what I will be paying for him. Probably more than my house costs in the end at least! Do you think I would purchase someone and then leave them here to harm you?" Walking back over, Katsu knelt in front of Hiroki, taking the man's hands in his own. "No one will EVER harm you again." he spoke, and the determination and stubbornness in his voice might've frozen a man in their tracks. The bat was deadly serious. "I will not allow ANYONE to harm you. Samu-kun will work for me because he owes me his life. And he will be kind to you... or else..."
Of course Azriel didn't exactly elaborate on the 'or else' part... but it was clear from the look in the man's eyes that this 'or else' would be rather painful and probably life threatening at the least.
"He will probably not feel like getting up too much at first. His symptoms mirror that of a very bad flu infection but he will need no medical supervision... at least not for the first month. I will have a physician check on him from time to time, because of the experiment, when he lives with me but you and your home will remain a secret known only to you and myself, and to Kaito-kun and Samu-kun. If my brother is to come here then simply ask Samu-kun to remain in his room. He will do it. If my brother discovers him anyway, then just explain that he is a friend of yours from home and that he came to visit you and came down with a nasty bug in the process."
Yes Katsumi had everything figured out... pretty much anyway. If Hiroki refused then asking wouldn't become the proper option any longer.
The bat would demand instead.
"I trust you, Asato-kun... can you not trust me as well? There are very few in this world who have my trust... and I believe it is well placed with Isamu. I have only met him a few times... demo..." long black nails reached up, indicating the bat's own eyes. "I have read his heart, Asato-kun. He wants freedom and he wants the love of a man who lives outside that darkness, a client of his that can not afford the price to free him. Samu-kun was going to try to escape, Asato-kun... and he would have been killed for it or worse... cut apart like an animal... like me..."
Okay so Katsumi could play to his pet's weaknesses. Compare Oreo to the vocalist himself and perhaps there would be pity in Hiroki's heart.
"Kaito-kun himself was on a path toward death... and I freed him of it. I believe Samu-kun will be just as grateful... I can't free all the pets in the PIT... but I can pull out those who are worthy... those who prove their loyalty to me. Isamu will not touch you. Well... unless maybe you fall over then he might catch you." Azriel added with a half smile. "And it is only for a month, Asato-kun. Onegai?"

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 634 635 636 637 638 639 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games