Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:06 pm

Oreo watched as Takashi Ono left the room then sighed in relief, "I guess this is my lucky day." said Oreo slowly just so he wouldn't cough or wheeze. "You sure he's going to keep things quiet?"

Then he nodded, "Yeah...I'm scared to death. Well...close to death. I feel like death warmed over. So it's a nice place I'm going to after this? Maybe I'll think I'm in Heaven?" Then his brow furrowed. "You have a kitten? Really?" Ok so that was unexpected to say the least.

His breathing slowed a bit as he started to relax now that the danger seemed to have diminished. "Your Pet's home. Well...I look forward to anything safe and warm outside of this place." Then he had to think about it for a moment, "Yeah, Kaito-kun I remember him. He was everyone's gopher. But it kept him fed and in better beds than some. Surprised he made it out. I heard he fell...or went to work for the Doctor. I thought that sounded...strange." People spread many rumors in the pit and some of them may or may not have an inkling of truth.

"So...you'll be on mmm....on business for awhile." He connected the dots on everything Naoko, and Katsu said about Azriel. "I suppose your contest judging comes up soon too." he whispered with a slight grin on his face.

His eyes closed for a moment as his head was kissed then tried to avoid coughing when Naoko was mentioned. Was it that obvious that he wanted to date the younger man? Everyone seemed to know and he hadn't come out and said it to anyone!

But when asked his name that was almost an oddity in itself. It had been a very long time since anyone wanted to know his real name. Real names were lost once you entered those doors and fell down into the Pit. "Sasaki Isamu." he whispered as if those two words opened up a long shut door."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:35 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Sasaki Isamu..." Katsu whispered to himself, thinking over that name. Then he smiled, "I'm calling you 'Samu-kun' from now on." he teased lightly, letting his fingers continue.
This was the only chance he would have to speak with Isamu, with Oreo, before he returned form the tour. After all, Katsu was a busy man getting ready for the performance.
"Well to satisfy your curiosity, as you must know by now, I once inhabited a room much like this one... my mind works differently than most... my eyes see what shouldn't be seen if I peer deep enough." that smile turned to a smirk. "So of course I knew about Oumori-san. In fact, I was the one who gave him a free pass to you as well. I suppose that is how you know of my... contest." this made Katsu laugh softly, but then he knelt next to the bed so that he could be eye level with Oreo once more. "You can tell no one who I am, Samu-kun. But... once you are free from this world... you may call me Katsumi. I can not tell you more of my name than that... but know that I can protect those under my dark wings. Kaito-kun did fall to the depths and worked for the Doctor... I made a deal for him to be in my service. Now he works as my stage manager... and he cooks from time to time." the bat smiled, taking one of Oreo's pale hands in his own. "You will feel like hell... and I don't envy you that pain. But you will survive it... and you will be free. Keep the desire for the outside world strong." that smile grew slightly as Azriel gently stroked the man's hand. "I told you when we met that you would find freedom, didn't I? You will cost me a pretty penny... so don't ever forget who rescued you. You owe me your life. Not as a mindless slave... but as a man."
Standing once more, Katsu let Oreo's hand go and took the cloth off the man's forehead. He walked over to the sink, filling it with cool water and then getting some ice from the small mini fridge/freezer, dropping that into the water as well. The bat took more cloths from the cabinet, dropping them into the water before picking up the first and ringing it out. He did that with another two before bringing them over. Gently he placed one on each of Oreo's wrists and another on the man's forehead.
"My PET's home is more grand than my own... but I think you will find mine comfortable as well. It even has a little 'playground' in the basement in case you ever find yourself in the mood." the man laughed softly, knowing that no being from the PIT could resist the temptations of the flesh for too long. "But... my kitten, Hiyokomame, he lives at my PET's home because my schedule is quite random. While I'm away you will be well taken care of. I'll speak with my PET about it after I leave here... give him instructions on your care. I don't know how you will feel at the time so I will tell him to expect you to remain in bed for a while. There will be things left for you that I will purchase... clothes, a phone, a tablet, and your first paycheck in the form of yen in case there is anything you wish for. And... perhaps I will even leave you some oreos as well, hmm?"
Katsu could be kind and gentle when he wanted to be... and he had a soft spot for those who knew hell after all. His first face-to-face meeting of Oreo had cemented the notion in the bat's mind... that this man was someone he needed.
A loyal friend and worker... an accountant... now all the young man needed was his own assassin and bodyguard. That one, well, might be a bit harder to find... especially with Shizuka's absences from the PIT.
Where was the serpent anyway?
"I need to leave... but don't worry, Samu-kun... Ono will keep things quiet if he values his life. Imagine how mad the Doctor would be if he knew I was here, hmm? That man does hate me so... though the feeling is mutual."
Reaching out, Azriel stroked Oreo's cheek gently. "You will survive and then, when I return, we will have a celebration. Anything you want to eat and drink. All of our favorite foods. A celebration of freedom. If there is anything you would like Oumori-san to know, have Ono write it down and deliver it to Soto-san. Just remember to leave out that you're an experiment, hmm?" Again the bat leaned in and gently kissed the man's forehead where the cold cloth wasn't covering. "Rest and be truthful about how you feel so that this experiment can be a success. Who knows... perhaps one day what is happening to you can be refined and used by someone like Ishihara-san. I'm sure he'd happily thank you for a gift of regeneration." the vocalist teased with a wink.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:00 pm
"Samu..?" Oreo blinked and the tried not to laugh. His sister used to call him that but he'd never mention his family anywhere on Level 7. He only even once spoke of her at all on Level 2 and that was to Naoko.

It felt good to be pampered just a little bit even though this moment would not last. And he nodded slowly when Katsu mentioned that he had been in a room like this. "Ono-san mentioned that you had been an...experiment...like Ishihara-san too. So...that's how you knew about Oumori-san. You read minds. That's pretty scary. Have you ever thought about trying to do the stock market?" Oreo's chuckle was interrupted by a cough behind his hand. His accountant side considered how much wealth could be made without anyone knowing. Even though he'd prefer to live a crime free life if it were possible.

"Yes...umm..you're contest is fairly interesting. I look forward to seeing who comes home with the prize." He wasn't sure how Naoko was doing with his part of the campaign but hopefully the young man had followed his advice.

"Right...I'm not going to say anything to any one." Then he nodded and listened to the rest of what Katsu had to say. "Mm...I better survive, I'm too young to die this early. And...well...I've dreams too."

The towels upon his wrists and head really were helpful. They were very cold while he felt like he was sweating. "Yes, you did tell me that but...I never expected it would happen within a few months. People usually walk away when they see the price tag." he sighed because that was true. Being good at a job didn't help you on the stage for sale. The price was always too high.

"So...your Pet has a large house?" He figured maybe a 3 bedroom home and to him that probably was large. Little did he know it was something far grander.

"Alright....umm...do you think you can mmm...send me some books for the new tax laws? I'll need to do some deep reading to get back up to speed with any changes in the codes and such." If he was going to be given a paycheck then he best get started quickly. Once he was out of the Pit he planned on never returning to this hell hole! "Oreos...mmm.. I'd like that actually."

"Awh...I hate to see you go but I know you must. I'll...be here awhile. Oh...can you have Soto keep up with mmm...Oumori-san umm....purchase? I wouldn't want to think I forgot. Do you think he will be too busy to come visit? I'm sure he would if he got free time. Maybe he should be told I'm ill and will be out for a couple weeks recovering?"

"Yea...I can imagine the madman would be very angry." he sighed as his cheek was stroked then nodded, "Mm.....I'm sure I can think of a few things. Takoyaki and Okonomiyaki in a real restaurant. And...fresh brewed coffee."

"I'll try to rest but it's really hard to relax down here." His eyes closed as his forehead was kissed. "I'll tell Ono-san what he needs to know. But...I'm not sure Ishihara-san would be thanking me for this kind of misery." he smirked a little at the thought.

He smiled weakly but it would have been broad if he were well, "Thank you Katsu for setting this up for me. I never really expected it would happen...but thank you."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:30 pm
User Image

Azriel's smile was genuine. "You don't have to thank me. I keep my promises, Samu-kun." but then he lightly ruffled the man's hair. "I'll make sure there are plenty of tax books for you when you're released AND... I'll inquire as to the best okonomiyaki restaurant. As for Oumori-san... he'll be notified and, to be honest, he'll be far too busy to visit you anyway. If you need anything, let Ono know... and if he won't get it for you, let Soto-san know. I'll have one of the office's spare cells sent down for you... just in case."
He re-wet the clothes then waved, "Rest, Samu-kun. It will be over before you know it... and then you'll have the rest of your life." Katsu spoke softly before exiting the room.
There were many things he would need to prepare... including paying Soto for the purchase of Oreo. Izo however had told him to deal with it... and he had. The spider would soon learn of what transpired in the depths. Of course so would Soto. It was the Doctor that he didn't want knowing of his.
Once back out of the isolation halls, as he removed the scrubs and the new gloves he had donned while still with Oreo, he smirked Soto's way.
"Oreo-kun should feel better in time. He's pretty sick though. We'll need to talk about a few of his clients though." Katsu said as he dumped the scrubs and mask and gloves into a nearby trash bin.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:54 pm
Soto was glad this was done. Ok so Oreo was really ill. At least for once it didn't seem that things bode badly. The older man was perfectly content with going back upstairs ASAP! "So...things went well. You can tell me about the client stuff upstairs in the office. Ono-san told me the news and you do know Oreo is a pricey cookie right?"

The older man headed to the elevator without hesitation although he did glance back at Oreo's room, "I still don't feel good about leaving him down here in isolation. Not here...." But there wasn't much he could do about this issue.

Once they were in the elevator the man leaned up against the wall and stared at the ceiling. "There are days I would just like to operate without worrying about 5-7."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:08 pm
User Image

"On day... I plan to be able to." Azriel spoke, meaning a chance to operate without worrying about the depths.
After all, Ono was far easier to deal with than the Doctor... perhaps his loyalty could be bought one day... when that madman had met his end, of course.
Once back in Soto's office, Katsu sat down tiredly and leaned his head in one hand, closing his eyes and just rubbing his forehead.
"First thing's first." he spoke, trying to get down to business. "I want one of the spare office cells sent to Oreo in case he needs something and Ono won't give it. You're my contact with him because I'm pretty much indisposed for the next two months. AND seeing how Oumori-san will be as well, I think it best you relay a message to him that Oreo is ill and will be unable to take visitors for a few weeks. Answer any of his questions but don't tell him the truth... which is this." sighing, Azriel crossed one leg over the other at the knee. "Oreo became Ono's new little lab rat. An experiment in regeneration. HOWEVER he has been given strict rules by me and I have promised Oreo his freedom in return for going through with this. I can't stop the experiment since it's already begun... and I will pay for bringing him from the PIT, you don't have to worry about that. I know it costs a lot... and Izo isn't going to be happy about it... but I plan on speaking with him after I leave here. But, back to the rules. First, Ono isn't to touch Oreo without his consent or to continue the experiment directly. Second, if Oreo dies from this experiment, you, Soto-san, are to be called immediately and photographs of Oreo's body taken. I want you personally to take a blood sample for analysis outside of the PIT to make sure he wasn't murdered. Third, neither the Doctor nor the serpent are to know about this at all. And finally, Oreo is to get anything he wants; food, clothes, personal effects... anything. He's damn sick and I want him as comfortable as possible."
Azriel sighed again, rubbing his eyes for a moment, just trying to keep his focus. "Lecture me if you want but I think this is for the best. I was told to handle it... and I am. After he the experiment, Oreo will be moved to a location of my choosing and taken care of until I return. "
Another sigh escaped him and Katsu literally slouched down in the chair. "Tell me I'm not crazy, Soto-san... I understand how beneficial this research could be... but on Oreo? I wanted him for my own and now this? I can't leave him here any longer... he'll owe me his life now... I'd call that a test."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:55 pm
"Yeah...well that's going to take some time." Soto said while waiting for the elevator to arrive on 4. Once there, Soto walked to his office and then unlocked the door before allowing Katsu to enter.

"Right. I can send down one today." Soto penned that on a note pad and stuck it on his computer monitor. "Right, and tell Oumori-san he's ill. I'll have to get a hold of some of his other clients too. Because if you're buying him, well....some of them will need a new playmate."

However, when Katsu informed Soto that Oreo was an experiment it was all the older man could do not to punch something. He didn't even need to be read to see how much anger surged up into his face. "HE'S A WHAT! Oh...that Ono...They pulled a fast one over on me!" He turned an punched the wall behind him causing a picture to fall from the wall to the floor. It didn't break but Soto was furious!

"I don't care what sort of experiment it is! Level 7 went to far. Now I'm not going to let them take anyone downstairs without a second opinion from another physician. Even if I have to take a Pet outside to a clinic myself!" Soto was seriously beyond reason at the moment. And needed a bit of time to cool off before Katsu could continue talking to him.

"I need a drink. Screw this crap!" Even before Katsu could continue, Soto walked across the room and slide open a small door that revealed an alcove. There he poured from a wet bar within a stiff whiskey. He took a swig and swallowed holding the small shot glass very tight as if he might consider throwing it. Then set it down and walked back over to sit at the desk in front of Katsu. At this point he listened to the 'rules' that Katsu had created although he wasn't sure that Ono would follow them at all.

"If he dies there's going to be more than just him dead down there." Soto said with a vengeful tone under his breath. "I don't plan on telling them Jack! Although it makes me really keen on opening that gym in the serpent's area just to spite him. However, for once, he's not the one that I'm really pissed. Ono on the end of my gun barrel would be just fine!"

The older man shoved his fingers through his graying hair and tried to calm himself. "Yeah...you're not crazy. Down there, they are crazy. Who knows if this experiment works. Most don't down there. You know that. They're probably sampling DNA from those blood vials. Picking targets. Great. Now I've got another problem to deal with. We need a trustworthy physician that isn't on the doctor's payroll."

"Yeah, it's a heck of a test. Oreo's bad luck. Or good. If he lives he gets his life back."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image

It was at this point... that Katsu began to laugh. At first it was amused... then it bordered on down right creepy... before it hit a crescendo into sheer madness.
When he calmed down, the bat was smiling. "Ah... it makes me glad you get so pissed at the denizens of the deep." he teased, unable to hide that smile. "I hate them more than you and you know it... but I understand why they exist. A necessary evil. Something worse than the hell that's been crafted here to frighten the pets into being good little girls and boys... After all, no one wants the serpent to strike them in their sleep and drag them down so deep no one can hear their screams."
There was something a bit dangerous in Katsumi's eyes however... Perhaps it was because he knew what horror was down there... or perhaps it was because he enjoyed some of the tortures that came from the hands of those called doctors in the depths...
Looking to Soto, the young man leaned forward, hands steepled on the other man's desk. "Yes. I know that few survive. I know what it takes to survive. Don't forget that, Soto-san. What I read in Oreo's eyes told me all I needed to know. He's been trying to figure out how to break from the PIT for days now, hell maybe even weeks. Biding his time... desiring freedom... What better way to ensure he gives it everything he has... then promising what he wants most? When I was their lab rat, I held no hope. Only a fear of the cold and of death. I survived out of fear. I want to see if one can survive out of hope as well. Perhaps Oreo is my own lab rat in that case... but at any rate he wouldn't have survived had we dragged him back up here out of Ono's care. Poor man could hardly speak without dry heaving..."
Sighing, Katsu leaned back once more, tapping his long nails on the armrest of the chair he sat in. "I've no doubt that Ono had been picking targets for years. Playing the smiling doctor who only does simple blood checks... a farce and nothing more. The b*****d is as sick as his mentor though certainly nowhere near as clever. HOWEVER... this particular experiment could yield results to benefit the PIT... imagine having pets that didn't need medical attention for every cut and scrape a client inflicted on their bodies, hmm?" Azriel laughed softly. "Imagine me... able to regenerate... "
Oh there was hatred in those dark eyes as he thought of the pain his body had gone through... cold stomach churning hatred... His most recent torment at Ishihara's hands... Just thinking about what the shark had done made his hands twitch.
"It would make someone nearly immortal you know... And before you start thinking that I'm going to just make myself their lab rat again, think again. If this works it will be tested and refined over and over again on those who break the rules of this PIT. I don't want that damn Doctor's hands on me ever again to be honest... just walking down there made me sick to my stomach. But..." his gaze lowered as he thought for a moment. "Perhaps it is best we don't disturb the serpent just yet... After all, he didn't bring Oreo down to level 7. I would rather not wake up in my bed to see him having broken through my security, coiled and waiting to strike. I've enough problems to deal with without pissing him off too."
Katsu couldn't help thinking about how Shizuka had visited him while he was healing. Neither Soto nor Izo had known... but the blind Azriel had felt him... had recoiled thinking that this was surely to be his death...
No... the bat had too much to do before he died.
"If Oreo lives he gets more than his life back. He gets me as his boss, a very nice place to live with utilities and food paid for, AND he gets that sweet little Oumori all to himself if he so wishes." Azriel's eyes were on his nails as they tapped the chair. "Not a bad trade... to wade through hell and find heaven on the other side. But you're right. We do need a physician that can be brought in from outside the PIT. You've my permission to find one that can be trusted. Now that's not to say pets won't disappear from time to time but... it's certainly a start. The only thing now... is how do I properly punish Ono once Oreo is out of his hands?"
After all, the bat had never promised NOT to hurt Takashi...

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:20 am
"I don't know if I agree about them being a necessary evil. When is evil truly necessary?" commented Soto thinking he might need another drink after this conversation is over. "And noone but the pets and those working here have real fear for the serpent. The rest of the world I doubt even knows he exists or they never get a chance to tell that tale." Yeah Soto knew that the creature did jobs outside the pit. But he was sure more died down here than above.

"Planning to escape? Oreo? Mm....well if anyone might have had a good chance at it, he would but I'd have to wonder why he'd take a risk now. He's had it pretty good here comparatively." Soto would have been surprised if that happened but then again some fine pets did make attempts and failed. "I'm sure you gave Oreo a lot of hope offering him freedom in exchange. But who knows if he will survive down there." It bothered Soto that just floors below very dark things were happening. He couldn't stop them and just prayed he'd be able to keep others from falling.

"Well I just wonder how many others I've let fall for not knowing better." Soto seemed a bit disappointed in himself because who knew how many he had let go down there for other health issues that he thought had been serious enough.

"Regeneration could be valuable but...if they have to become that sick to get it or go down there, I'd never be able to trust it. Even after they refined it, would you take that chance? I doubt I would." grumbled Soto as he put another note on his month to make sure to call Oumori-san and the others.

"Yeah..you're probably right. Angering him only would cause him to strike. And it would probably be at me." Soto didn't think that the serpent would strike at Katsu when there was a closer target available yet...sometimes he didn't know what that creature was thinking. Sometimes people just died. Did they provoke him or was it something else? Soto barely could catch the serpent on camera. And when he did, it was because the man knew the camera was there and just didn't seem to mind letting Soto know where he was at the time.

"Ok...well it isn't a bad trade and I'll look at his price to see what he'd be valued at now on the market. You are a manager here so you should get a slight discount." smiled Soto slightly as he glanced at his computer. "Yeah...I just need to find someone that we can trust. But that's difficult at times because not many good people want to come treat people like us...and could keep their mouths shut if you know what I mean?"

"Ha...I'll let you think of punishment. Mm...speaking of that. Awhile back Ishihara-san and the #2 were here dealing with some bodies. I wonder....if they've handled that situation yet." Soto wasn't quite certain now that he thought about it. "Maybe I should call up Ishihara-san and ask him if things have been dealt with. I wouldn't want to find a corpse lying around here somewhere."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:41 am
User Image

"You misunderstand, Soto-san... #2 is the perfect bedtime terror tale to tell the new PIT recruits... to keep them in line... and the Doctor and his experiments are only worse. Some, like Oreo and like Kaito, feared that more than the life they lived in the upper levels... Thus... a necessary evil. After all, punishing one who loves punishment... like myself... is quite hard. The Doctor's hell can make anyone see the error of their ways... believe me." Azriel replied with a slight smirk, thinking about everything the older man had said to him.
This man was Izo's friend... this man could be trusted, to an extent... Because Soto didn't want pets to fall. He wanted to improve their lives just as Katsumi did.
"Oreo is quite taken with Oumori-san... and love can make one do crazy things, or so I'm told. No doubt he wanted freedom, in part, for that blond uke of a man... As for his price... it will be hard to replace him here... and while I wouldn't mind the discount... I don't want it to seem as if I'm just snagging him away now that I help manage this place. However, I would ask that the payment go toward one of the expansions, be it a gym or the nesting area OR for the nutrition of the pets. I don't want to find out that the hefty sum was used to purchase the drugs some clients enjoy during their time here."
But then Azriel stood up and walked over to where Soto had gotten his drink from earlier. He half filled a glass and brought it back to the older man, setting it down in front of him. "I would take that regeneration bargain, if only to escape death a little longer than most... but it would have to be refined to the point where it poses no threat. That will take time... and many deaths no doubt. When a pet is brought below for any reason aside from their own foolish actions from now on, Soto-san... call me. Let me get the truth from their eyes and the eyes of the one condemning them to the depths. I want to protect those here... well, at least the ones smart enough to not be mindless drug-addicted toys. Plus I think..."
But then Katsu stopped, placing one hand on Soto's shoulder as he stood beside the man at his desk. "Bodies?" he turned, bending down to be eye level with Soto. "Ishihara-san brought bodies?"
Oh he knew where those had come from...
Enraged, Azriel made sure to let the man go. "Why did they not tell me?! One of those was probably the man who shot my pet!" but then he calmed down. "Were they both dead when they were brought in? Has Ishihara-san returned since that time?"

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:33 am
Soto didn't disagree but he still didn't think monsters like the Doctor and the rest of those that lived down below needed to be around for him to keep the pets in line. Oneday he wanted all beneath him to be bleached away one last time then the air allowed to clear for good. But he doubted that would happen in his life time.

"So you're saying that Oreo has fallen for Oumori-san hard enough to want to escape. That's idiotic considering we know where Oumori-san is and....he works for Izo as well. Geesh. Ok...so if that is what Oreo was thinking he wasn't thinking that far ahead. However, at least they are only thoughts and he hasn't acted upon them. Thoughts and actions are two different stories. I'm sure every pet dreams about escaping" Soto glanced down at the drink and then picked it up holding it between his fingers.

"Well Katsu, you're part of the management now so you can decide where the money goes." Soto said as he took a swig from the glass. "And I'll call you next time something like this happens. Heck next time I'm probably not going to be so keen on letting the pet go down there unless I know this isn't some sort of....trick. Even if Oreo had ideas about escaping here, he hadn't done anything wrong up to the point of this mess."

Soto still didn't care for this regeneration thing even if it might be valuable. Too many of his pets might get hurt. And either way once this serum was perfected. He didn't think it would be used to bring a better world to be people.

"No...Ishihara-san didn't bring bodies. #2 brought bodies. Ishihara-san was not long to follow suit and speak with him about the bodies. One was alive the other dead. Seems like the serpent didnt' take them directly to the Doctor. The live one is...mm...being housed here somewhere out of the Doctor's site at Ishihara-san's request and I don't even know where. I'm guessing he's in the Serpent's area you spoke of behind the walls. They were holding him until Izo and Ishihara-san could come to question him. And no Ishihara-san hasn't returned yet but I'm guessing that will be soon enough. I'm also guessing that the man isn't the shooter of your pet because that man was cuffed and taken away according to the news. But since these bodies arrived on the same day, they must be connected." Soto finished his drink remembering having both assassins sitting in his office discussing the details. That hadn't been fun at all but at least they had been civil.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:11 am
User Image

"Either way... the bodies must be related..." Azriel spoke, his dark eyes narrowing dangerously. "#2 will have hidden them in the walls... most definitely... but the question is where? It's a damn labyrinth..."
Okay so the less rational part of Katsu wanted to search.
But...
"As much as I want to see this hiding hole out... I've no way to defend myself against what lies within. I could take a gun but I'm a terrible shot. It seems... for now... I will have to wait. BUT..." his gaze focused in on Soto. "Will you let #2 know, the next time you see him, that I'm quite interested in his the bodies he's hidden away? I'll speak with Ishihara-san personally and ask him about it. Damn bastards deserve my flaying nails for what they did."
Then he sighed, "And now I should get going to see if I can steal a bit of Izo's time. Oreo did nothing wrong by wanting freedom... it's something they all want." Katsumi smiled at the older man. "Ono is sending the security feed code to my personal email account so I will be able to check on Oreo from time to time. Keep me informed with what you can... and I'll be sure to personally make the payment for Oreo when I get back in two months time. I'm sure there's no problem with my people snatching him away until then." he asked with a raised eyebrow, knowing that Soto would say yes anyway.
Azriel didn't break his promises.
He was quite like Izo in that regard...
Bowing politely, mainly because Soto had been a fixture in this place since he could remember and knowing the man deserved respect on that alone... not to mention his relation to the spider, Katsu excused himself and returned topside via the parking garage.
Takatori was patiently waiting... so when Azriel said he wanted to speak with Izo... well... the bodyguard turned driver for today sped off in the direction of SMASH.

Not long later, Katsu walked up to the spider's own secretary outside his office. "I need to speak with Matsumoto-san. Is he available or still in a meeting?"

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:20 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

The same secretary that Izo had for years on end peeked up at Azriel. "Oh....sweety. Look at the smutz on your face. You can't go in there like that. Come here." She stood up from her seat and leaned over handing Azriel a large poofy Kleenex then a mirror. There was a little blood splatter just on his cheek. No one else in Smash would have said anything because it was 'Azriel' but Izo's secretary always tidied up the stars before they entered no matter who the heck they were.

Izo seemed to like his secretary though. She was well paid and still fairly pretty for her age. Certain things around the office never did change. Once Azriel cleaned off the smutz, she had already glanced him over before pointing to her clock. "Matsumoto-san almost finished his meeting. They're negotiating advertising time slots for Shou-san's tour and mm...Mi-chan. I hope it's going well. Shou-san's tour is huge this time. I've so much paperwork."

She smiled lightly and then handed him some black nail polish. "You've chipped one sweety. Would you like a coffee while you wait?"

Inside the office, Izo, Ishihara, and several Execs from TV and various brands were deep in the details of Shou's tour. The products, the time slots, all sorts of advertising and promotions. The room was fairly full today because of the size of tour. A lot of figures were being thrown out as everyone was trying to via for the very popular star's time and to catch tails of the new unknown...Mi-chan.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:25 pm
User Image

Katsu, as usual, was being poked and rubbed and prodded by the secretary. It seemed every time he came to Izo's office this woman had to clean him up in some form or fashion.
Of course the vocalist never noticed the blood on his cheek... though his tongue had made quick work of that on his hand and nails.
"Gomen. Guess I get carried away sometimes and forget to clean up properly." Katsumi replied with a smile, taking the offered polish and fixing his nails as he stood there at the desk. He handed the bottle back. "Coffee? Mmm... no I'm fine. I'm surprised Shou-san himself isn't here for the meeting."
Waiting wasn't something the bat liked to do... but waiting for Izo was inevitable. The man was almost always busy after all.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:34 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Haha...he doesn't have to be. Yamada-san always stands in for Shou-san. He's in there now. It's always important to have a good manager...mm...well in Yamada-san's case, assistant especially for this crowd. He always makes sure the deals fit Shou's best interest. But Smash usually does look out for it's own. Ishihara-san is very talented at dealing with the advertisers and product vendors. However, this tour is so large that there are double the people in there today. But, as for Shou-san, he's is in costume fitting. And that's always a very secret event." she smiled brightly as Azriel fixed his nails.

"Ah..no coffee...Oh that's right. You're a tea person. Well...let's see..." She popped up from her chair and her larger breasts bounced a bit. Then she turned and walked behind an alcove and came out with a tray of bottles from a frig. "We've, lemon, jasmine, cherry, apple, guava/watermelon, coconut, black licorice and plain. Matsumoto-san was craving tea so I went to Don Quixote and stocked up."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 633 634 635 636 637 638 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games