Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:38 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy poked his head back out of the bathroom and spotted Akihiko on his tummy buried in pillows. An impish smile came across his lips as he snuck back over to the bed and pounced. Landing over his partners butt and straddling him upsetting the kittens on the bed of course. But they would learn to live with it.

Izzy fingers dug in as he started kneading into that back and shoulders in a deep massage. "Mm...this looked so nice...I couldn't resist putting my hands all over you. I may not be Michi...but I hope you like..."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

"I don't need to go into the room with Katsu-san. So let's not worry about that for me." Besides Soto didn't want to take any chances of a needle being stuck in his arm. Two of them down there getting stuck could mean anything. Soto wanted to be sure that one of them was not compromised.

"I'll just wait by Oreo-kun's door while you get Katsu-san ready." No reason to let anyone extra go in there and tell Oreo to keep his mouth shut if anything were hinky. He smiled for a moment then as the doors opened to the sterile white halls a frown creased his lips. Soto hated this floor and he certainly had been down here way too often for his tastes recently. "Ah.. the fresh smell of bleach...seems like someone used Mountain Pine scent today. At least that is something different for a change." There was a slightly sarcastic tone on his lips as he said it. This place made him greyer every time he came down here.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko laughed as Izzy struck, not minding his partner's actions in the least. "A massage? Just for me? I could hardly protest now, can I, Ruki?" he smirked, glancing over his shoulder before wiggling his body just enough to dig down into the mattress even more. "Ah... you're the perfect weight... not heavy, but not light. Just perfect..."
Sighing softly, Akihiko relaxed. "What brought this on, Ruki?"
In all honesty, Narcissus had intended to try once more to seduce his partner this morning... as soon as said partner had returned from the bathroom of course. But... well... this wasn't a bad alternative really...

User Image

Katsu glanced at Soto. "Pine, lemon, spring time flowers, it hardly matters what scent it is... it's still damn bleach." the bat spoke distastefully, coughing slightly at the odor.
He hated it down here even more than the older man beside him... but Oreo had been a welcome candidate for his trusted circle... and he wouldn't let this man fall until the Doctor's scalpel... especially if the one-time accountant hadn't done anything wrong!
"Katsu-san, if you'll follow me into this side room. I'll administer the injection then scrub you down and..."
Katsumi's dark eyes honed in on Takashi, not liking the idea of this man touching his body... again... "If you do anything I don't approve of..." his fingers tensed and Ono's eyes flickered to those deadly nails.
But the man kept his friendly smile in place. "Of course not. You outrank me after all, Katsu-san. Even I have heard of you becoming the... well manager if you will, of the upper floors. Though of course I realize Soto-san holds that title as well. I rule nothing in the depths so it isn't my place to do anything that would reflect poorly on the Doctor or his rule."
After Takashi had moved out of the way, Azriel walked into the room. Within moment he was injected with a 'vaccination', though Ono himself knew it was nothing more than some vitamins, and then he asked the young man to disrobe. Katsu did this without question and Ono began to methodically scrub the bat down.
Once this was done, and once Katsumi realized that this surgeon wasn't going to try and take advantage of the situation, he soon dressed in sterile scrubs complete with gloves, face mask, booties, and hair cap. It took no time at all for Ono to do the same to himself, not caring at all if Katsu watched the process. From the sterile room there was another door which Takashi unlocked. They traveled through a small hallway... an airlock of sorts... and there was a rush of air that almost blew Azriel over.
Then a side door to the isolation hall itself opened up and they walked, passing the first two rooms and stopped at the third. A guard was standing outside, dressed in sterile garb as well, and he unlocked the door for Ono and Katsu.
Takashi walked in first. "Oreo-san, I've brought you a visitor who seemed very interested in your well being." the man spoke, his eyes explaining to Oreo that in no uncertain terms was he to talk about the experiment... a deadly look in Ono's eyes that told of unspeakable horrors should Oreo botch his experiment up.
But of course, with Katsu behind him, the bat didn't see this reaction...
"Oreo-kun. Soto-san told me you were ill. What happened?" Azriel asked calmly, knowing that this man in particular would be able to tell it was the bat addressing him.
Their time together had been brief but memorable...

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:20 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Mm....no reason in particular except your smooth back tempting me to run my fingers along it." Izzy giggled a little as he started working on the flesh below him. "And you've been tense so a little loving like this couldn't hurt one bit, right?"

His fingers weren't as talented as Michi's but he worked on knots and kinks as he found them. "Can you hand me the oil from the nightstand?" asked Izzy realizing he couldn't very well reach it without getting up again.

Oreo glanced up from the bed that he had finally crawled back into earlier and suddenly his eyes looked hopeful until he caught Ono's dark glance and then his brow furrowed slightly, "Ah...Katsu, Nice to see you again." He looked the younger man in the face and tried to smile but admittedly he was a bit pale from how miserable the drug was making him feel. "I feel like crap right now....Nice that you've come to visit me. I didn't think anyone would come..."and rescue me from being a lab rat. But he couldn't talk about that if he wanted them to live. "..or be allowed in. As to what happened, umm....that I don't know."

God he hated lying to the man. But who knew what Ono would do to him...or Katsu. Seriously he was scared half to death and wanted to scream but he couldn't see what was in Ono's hands right behind the younger man. If anything were to happen...ugh.

"Ah...N...Oumori-san, has he come to visit? I haven't been able to buzz his remote. I don't want him to feel like I've abandoned my job. My clients are going to throw a fit. But...I guess I won't be able to make amends until I am well. I must have caught the flu or something." Oreo's words weren't nearly as confident as his usual self and he did feel like crap. But...he so wished he could tell Katsu what was really going on. He didn't want to be Ono's guinea pig! "I've been allowed to watch TV today... but I've not been well enough to eat the pudding. How have you been?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:05 pm
User Image

For a moment, Akihiko just stared at Izzy over his shoulder after that specific request. His mind going to all manner of places that oil could become a weapon against...
After all, Michi had done it to him... apparently, from what he had heard, had done the same to Yuuji.
But this was Izzy Lucky...
Then again, his partner had changed since Hawaii... was more bold and daring... and in a rather precarious spot atop the young Koyasu.
Plus... Narcissus had once seduced Izzy the same way as well... their first time together in fact...
Eventually however, Akihiko reached out, opening the nightstand drawer with one hand and pulling out a bottle of massage oil, handing it to Izzy.
But the fact that his partner giggled...
"You know... it's been quite some time since I got a massage from you, Ruki. Usually I'm the one working out your kinks..." he spoke with a half-smirk. "But you're right... I have been tense. When I just get the chance to relax... I relish it."

User Image

Azriel continued to walk forward toward Oreo. For a moment, Ono seemed about to protest the close proximity but the bat held up a gloved hand to fend him off. Eventually he stopped walking, though he was only a foot from Oreo himself by now, his dark gaze boring into the man as he listened.
Listened... and read.
Takashi knew what the man was doing and he cursed to himself before speaking up. "You shouldn't be so close to him, Katsu-san. I just gave you the vaccine and it may not have had time to..."
"Urusai." came the words from Azriel.
Cold... dangerous... demanding...
His pupils zeroed in, and Oreo wouldn't be able to escape that gaze now. Hell, the poor new lab rat would really wonder what the hell was going on with his previous client's eyes in the first place.

Lies... so many damn lies... and guilt. Well of course there was guilt but the fear was far more real. Fear for himself? Fear for Katsumi? He was sick yes that was obvious but fear... why?

Ono reached out, placing a hand on Azriel's shoulder, "Katsu-san, I must insist. You need to..."
But the man cried out, grasping his hand which was suddenly bleeding profusely. Katsumi was glaring at Takashi, his black nails coated in the man's blood.
"What did you do?" the bat asked, flexing his fingers dangerously.
Holding his hand, Ono backed up. "I gave him an injection. I've done nothing more than that." the man spoke, honest in his words.
Azriel hissed slightly, reaching out before Takashi could get too far away and tangling his fingers in the man's lab coat. "I don't think you seem to understand what I'm asking, Ono-san... so I'll ask a bit clearer. You KNOW what I can do... you helped him make me... so you WILL tell me right now what the ******** did you do to Oreo?"
The only sound was the blood from Ono's hand dripping to the floor, but then the man spoke. "I'm making him better."
"Better how?"
"Be... better... physically. He'll be practically indestructible if my experiment succeeds. I..."
Jerking Takashi close, Katsu pressed the nails of his other hand dangerously close to the man's jugular. "He is an experiment then?"
"Ha... hai..."
Okay so it wasn't really that Ono was afraid of this man... but he wasn't stupid. Katsu was dangerous... and in part it wasn't because of his eyes...
"I want him."
The words stunned Takashi and he stared blankly at Azriel.
"I. Want. Him."
"Ho... hows exactly do you mean, Katsu-san?"
Releasing Ono and shoving the man backwards, Azriel looked directly at Oreo. "Will you consent to this experiment... if I promise you freedom as your reward? Naturally you may assume freedom means in death as well as from this place. If the experiment succeeds... you will work for me outside of this hell hole. What say you, Oreo-kun?"
Takashi coughed slightly, "Wait... I can't make any sort of bargain about..."
"If you refuse this bargain then I will tell Soto-san exactly what you are doing here, Ono-san. After that, I will bring the spider himself into this affair and no doubt the Doctor will murder you for this misstep. If you agree to the bargain... I will keep my mouth shut. You lied, Ono-san. I don't enjoy being lied to... nor worrying about those I have my eye on." Azriel spoke coldly, looking back to the poor sick man in bed. "Will you consent to this experiment under the condition that if you live I will free you from the PIT and you will work, as an accountant of course, for me?"
Walking close to Oreo, the musician bent down just enough to whisper in a voice only this man would hear. "I am Azriel of SMASH and I need someone to do my finances. You caught my eye before... and I would test your loyalty. If free... you can pursue a relationship with Oumori-san if you so choose as well." he spoke, having read that little tidbit from the man's mind.
Oreo liked Naoko just a bit more than a pet should...

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:43 pm

Oreo was a little surprised when Katsu closed in so tightly and stared at him. He felt like he was being cross examined without words! Now he felt really guilty for lying but what could he do. Living was far more important for both of them right?

Those eyes they were....strange and he couldn't look away. What was going on? And then a sudden slash and that made Oreo rise to his seat so quickly even though that sudden action caused him to start into dry heaves again. "Crap..."

Everything was happening way too fast for the sick man in the bed. He glanced up after the heaving had stopped and he stared at the scene before him just listening.

"Freedom? Seriously......" His brow furrowed because these were not the words he had expected from Katsu's mouth. Everything was almost...too surreal. Again, Oreo listened to the words that Katsu said and his jaw sort of dropped. So unexpected that all he could honestly do was nod in agreement. Freedom.... The price for freedom... Alive and out of the Pit or Death and still out of the Pit. But the first one was much more...alluring. His eyes held surprise when he brought Naoko's name up. Very surprised. "I'll...do it." he worked the words from his dry lips. He'd do almost anything to get out of the pit for good. But Naoko's name sure sweetened up the motivation. Although still...being a guinea pig really irked his inner being to the core. But this chance...this slim opportunity was enough to make him suck it up and pray he survived without some crazy deformity even something more terrible. "Ok...I'll do..it. I'll love to be your accountant." And...date Naoko if possible...damn! How did he know that!

Still in the pit of his stomach though, there was fear of dying or being a lab rat. What if the man decided to change the experiment? Or what if they put him under a knife? There was always the possibility. Oreo didn't trust a lot of people however, right now he'd take that chance because in actuality he had thought of other dangerous ways to try to get out of the Pit recently.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:14 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Once Izzy had the bottle he squeezed out some of the oil and rubbed it into his hands before placing his slippery fingers on Akihiko's back. "Oh...yes, it has been. So then you should just relax and let me work this in. I'm sure you'll have a good time." teased Izzy as he started working the oil into Akihiko's skin.

An impish smile remained on his lips as he leaned in and kissed the center of Akihiko's spine and allowed his tongue to flick up the sweet flavor of coconuts. "Mm...I only need a little chocolate and almonds to make an Almond Joy out of you." Izzy loved sweets and a sweet Akihiko was just the right way to start off his morning.

He had a few ideas of what he wanted to do with...Akihiko's back...and backside. A small giggle escaped his slips again as he let his fingers dig into those knots.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:28 pm
User Image

Ripping the mask off his face, Azriel smirked... a look that easily could have been frightening. "Good..." the bat whispered, standing up straight and looking to Takashi suddenly. "Ono-san, you will tell me everything about this experiment. I want each little detail emailed to the account I've set up as a PIT Manager. What have you promised Oreo?"
Ono winced, taking off his own face mask and using it to try and staunch the bleeding of his wrist. "He was promised an injection every day. It would make him feel as if he had the worst flu of his life. At the end of two or three weeks he should start improving... if he doesn't, then the experiment will fail. If he does, then it will at least live. Afterward I will make an incision in his palm, a shallow one, to test the regenerative success of the experiment."
"Regeneration?" Azriel asked in confusion.
Big word...
Takashi actually smirked, "It means that he will be able to heal from wounds without medical attention."
For a moment, Katsu watched Oreo before turning back to Ono and literally licking the blood from his fingers as he bade the man continue.
"After that, every week an incision will need to be made to see if the regeneration continues to remain successful. I've..." Takashi stared at Azriel's fingers as the man licked the blood away. "I've promised him good food from the new kitchen, everything I told you upstairs, AND that he will not be operated on."
Katsu stopped, turning to Oreo. Immediately the bat reached out his clean hand, grasping the other man by the chin and tilting his head up. "Puke on me and the deal's off, Oreo-kun. Is what Ono saying true? He promised you would not be under the knife aside from that palm slice?"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image

Laughing, Akihiko sank into the mattress, deciding to enjoy it and suspect Izzy of ulterior motives when and if his partner struck. "There's chocolate sauce in the fridge upstairs..." he whispered, not minding the idea in the least. "Turn me into your own personal candy bar, Ruki. I think I've even got some full almonds in the pantry... I wouldn't mind snacking on those while you played candy masseuse." he teased, eyes closed as the musician just relaxed. "Mmm... I think you should kiss that spot again. My spine seems to enjoy your delicious lips."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:29 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy took that idea to heart and soon was bounding up the stairs to get the chocolate sauce and almonds! By the time he returned, he had already opened the Almond bag and munching on a nut! "MMMM!!!"

Hopping back on the bed, he grinned, "My personal Candy Bar is about to begin!!!" He laughed with a little crazy sound as if he were a mad scientist about to start a new experiment. And thus, he squeezed chocolate sauce over Akihiko's back before sprinkling on the nuts. It was then he started nibbling and licking down Akihiko's spine. "Mmm....Oishii...." The rest of the bag was set close enough that Akihiko could snag up some almonds while his Ruki snacked on his back!

When Oreo was grasped under the chin, he tried very hard not to dry heave but he was truly miserable so to keep himself from making that mistake, he didn't say a word, he just nodded his head until another sick moment passed.

He pulled his head away because he couldn't keep himself from coughing. So he turned into his pillow and coughed several times. "But...who tells the truth down here. He lied to get me here." Of course Oreo was skeptical because he had been lied to already and thrown into this level. Even if he was willing to try for freedom, nothing was certain.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:57 pm
User Image

"Yes... lies are a part of these depths..." Azriel spoke coldly, letting Oreo turn away. His dark eyes flickered to Ono. "Do you dare lie to me?"
Takashi shook his head, "I only lied to bring Oreo-san here and I lied to you and Soto-san in an effort to keep Oreo-san here. I have told no other lies."
For a moment, Katsu regarded the man. "If you lie to Oreo-san again... I will renege on our bargain. The spider will be told and I will not be happy."
"I have made no bargain with you, Ka..."
But before Ono could finish the sentence, Azriel was in the man's face once more. One hand was just under Takashi's throat while the other hand grasped the physician's bloody wrist.
"You will make the bargain. He is your experiment and you have the clout to do so. He will be mine and you will be his physician outside of this PIT... so that your experiment may continue once he can be released from isolation." Katsu's voice held no room for argument, his fingers on that throat tightening.
Takashi nodded, and Azriel released him, dropping the doctor to the floor as he shoved him away.
Turning once more to Oreo, the bat smiled and stepped closer to him, reaching out to gently stroke the man's feverish cheek. With a kind hand, Katsu picked up a wet washcloth and pressed it to the man's forehead before leaning in and kissing Oreo's left temple.
"I will not abandon you... and though I can't be here during the experiment... Ono-san will give me the code for this room's camera feed... and I will watch you from wherever I am. Won't you, Ono-san?"
"Hai..." Takashi replied as he gathered himself.
That smile grew slightly, "I will be out of town after your treatment has ended... but there will be someone to pick you up, Oreo-san and take you to my home." his voice lowered as he whispered once more to the young man. "Oumori-san will be with me... so I'm afraid you will have to remain at my home until I return. No visitors, no leaving... you will have bodyguards and you will be protected. Can you do this for me, Oreo-san?"

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:21 pm
User Image

Akihiko burst into laughter seeing just how happy his partner was. The madman laughing only made it worse and it took some time before Narcissus grabbed the almonds and munched on a few.
"Ah, Ruki... Whatever would I do without you around to entertain me?" he teased, shivering slightly as the cold chocolate sauce hit his skin.
But then that tongue walked down his spine and it was an almost immediately reaction as Akihiko groaned slightly, stretching his body just slightly. "Mmmm... I'd better taste good."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:12 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"You'd be a grouchy Narcissistic bad boy and probably messing around with everyone in town. Someone has to keep you in line." Izzy swatted the butt under him before returning to sucking up Almonds and chocolate off of Akihiko's back. His fingers ran through the chocolate every now and then and Akihko could hear the sounds of slurping as he sucked it off each digit before licking down his back once more. Once he reached the middle of Akihiko's back he added a few drops of oil and smoothed that around the chocolate. "Akihiko Joy!"

Oreo remained very quiet except for the coughing within that pillow but as his ears heard what was going on behind him, his eyes flicked towards the scene. Pissing of Katsu was dangerous obviously. Although, Oreo wasn't sure how well the younger man would do against anyone trained. Still there was more than spunk in those claws.

He listened to the bargain and Oreo sighed slowly as the wet cloth touched his forehead. That did feel good because he felt so warm right now. Oreo's ears heard Katsu's whispered and the man had sense enough to keep his mouth tightly shut. Because he really didn't want to ruin the deal by one dry heave at an odd moment.

Oreo finally nodded and whispered "Yes." behind a hand he put over his mouth making certain that even a sudden cough wouldn't escape. What would it be like going to a home outside of the pit? It had been a few years since he felt the touch of a real bed. He could promise almost anything to live a real life again. And god he hoped this was true and not some dream he'd wake up from only to find he was still a lab rat with no pending salvation.
"I hope...I'm not down here too long....but I look forward to my release." he whispered and prayed that once Katsu left he wouldn't find himself victim of a doctor's rage.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image

Smiling, Katsu spun around to face Ono. "So! Ground rules!" the man didn't seem quite as stern nor angry as he had before.
No... he'd buried that for now...
"Rule number one, Ono-san. You will touch Oreo-san ONLY when he asks OR when you give him an injection OR when his IV needs replacing... if the needle falls out. However... since you're in charge of keeping him alive... you may also touch him to take his vitals. Rule number two! If Oreo-san dies, you will call Soto-san down here immediately and he will then take photos of the body. You will then take samples for analysis and those will be sent off ELSEWHERE to make sure no tampering is involved. Rule number three... the Doctor is not to know of the bargain, nor is his #1. Rule number four! If Oreo-san does die... I will hold you personally responsible and make your life a living hell from hereon out. Finally, Rule number five... if Oreo-san asks for it... you are to give it to him. Anything he asks for that is not either freedom from this room, death, or something that might harm him. Are these conditions understood?"
In other words... Oreo could call the shots as far as food and clothing and the like went. If the man wanted the music Naoko had brought him, he could have it. If he wanted some yaoi manga, he could have it. If he wanted a giant red velvet cake... he could have it. Anything he wanted.
Takashi nodded slowly, digesting all of this. Heavy rules... but he understood why the bat made them. "In other words, Katsu-san... Oreo-san is your bought property now and I am merely borrowing him for an experiment."
There was a sudden darkness in Azriel eyes as he laughed softly, "Precisely."
But he turned his attention back to Oreo, carefully running his nails and fingers through the man's hair in a soothing motion. "I want him as comfortable as possible. I know you can't give him anything for the sick feelings or the pain or hell even the fever... Now Oreo-kun... you need to promise me something. When you leave this place... where my people take you... you are to speak to no one of the PIT... and you are to speak to no one of where you have been taken. You are to give the people at this place no trouble at all... You are not to give any PIT services to anyone at this place either. Is that clear?"
This was important.
Mainly because Azriel fully intended to have Oreo brought to Hiroki's new estate!
After all, he himself and Kaito would both be gone on tour, the same with Naoko. Oreo would have nowhere left to go and forcing the poor man, after what he was soon to go through, to remain in the PIT an extra month!.
Hiroki would look after him...
Especially once Azriel explained where he had rescued the man from...
Asato had a good heart... or so Katsu believed... and the man wouldn't just toss Oreo out into the cold.

User Image

User Image

"You've no idea how sexy you're sounding back there." Akihiko whispered, glancing behind him. "Such a shame I'm not the one to lick those fingers clean." he teased before laughing.
Ah his dear dear Ruki was enjoying himself... and that made Narcissus smile more than anything.
Seeing his partner happy...
Lately, such a thing seemed to be the best feeling in the world really.
Akihiko shifted his body again, wiggling his hips in the process, but for the most part he remained still so as to avoid chocolate stains on the white sheets.
"Am I every bit the candy bar of your dreams?" then he thought about Lucky's earlier comment. "Mmm... well I haven't been messing around with everyone in town but I have certainly been a grouchy narcissistic bad boy lately... I can hardly argue with that assessment, Ruki."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:28 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh? I do?" Izzy glanced up from his slurping of chocolate and peeked over at Akihiko. His lips were coated black with the dark chocolate sauce and a spot of it dotted his nose. He looked more like a kid in a candy store than his partner at the moment.

"Of course you're the candy bar of my dreams. He leaned in and licked Akihiko's back again then sucked in another almond before considering his options. Too bad the sheets were white or he'd roll his partner over and coat the other side. But then again there were other things he could do with the oil and chocolate. He considered his options with a smile on his lips as he sucked on a finger.

Oreo lay there in the bed watching the scene unfold. Katsu had suddenly gone from angry to maybe happy as he lay down the rules. Usually the dom felt more in control of his life at least as much as he could in the Pit, but today he had been as in control as a wet noodle. It was difficult to give oneself that illusion when one felt like retching more than breathing.

He had so quickly jumped on this bargain knowing in the back of his mind that it was only himself to blame if things went badly from here on out. However, as Katsu ran through the rules, it seemed he did have Oreo's interests in mind. Number Four made Oreo queasy though. Not that he already wasn't sick but talking about his death as a rule kind of made him feel a bit awkward.

However rule 5 would have brought a smirk to the man's face had he been healthy enough to place one there. Anything? Yeah...well he had an imagination and maybe using it at least once would be ok once he felt able to make a decently absurd request.

His eyes closed slowly as those nails sifted in his hair. They felt good but after seeing how sharp those nails were he felt lucky they were only mildly rubbing. Oreo's eyes opened when Katsu ran through a list of things he would need to do. "Yes...that's very clear." His eyes seemed certain of it even if his face was pale with illness. Although where the heck was he being taken was the question. However, if he didn't have to do any Pit services it probably couldn't be anything like the Pit at all.

So...he was now some sort of bought property. However, no money seemed to have changed hands at all that Oreo was privileged to know. Still if he survived and got out of the Pit and could seriously date Naoko?...yeah that would be worth it no matter what the new situation could be.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:57 am
User Image

Katsu could see the fear and the anxiety through Oreo's eyes. Yes... anyone in that position would be afraid... being taken from the PIT to god knows where... Azriel had been a bit fearful at first himself.
But his fear had come from the fact that to him... it was a brave new world.
"Dear Oreo-kun..."the bat whispered, his fingers continuing that slow ministration. His eyes flickered to Takashi, "That is all I require of you right now. I would like some time alone with this man. Tell Soto-san that I have decided to purchase Oreo myself once he is out of this place... though... I suggest you hide the evidence of my anger..." his dark gaze bored into Ono, trying to read the man.
But that damn underling wouldn't keep his eyes fixated long enough for anything more than a surface read. They both knew what he could do after all...
Takashi nodded and left. The man used the one of the rooms along the sterile hallway to bandage his wrist and get a new facemask and pair of gloves. Anything that had a speck of blood on it. Then he returned to the room where Azriel and Oreo were and left a fresh set of gloves and scrubs for the bat. Ono then left the sterile unit, meeting Soto in the prep room.
"Soto-san. Katsu-san wants to speak with Oreo-san for a little... try to make him comfortable. His flu is rather bad but he shouldn't be long. He wanted me to inform you that... once Oreo-san is out of isolation, that he wants to purchase the man from the PIT personally."
Of course Takashi had no idea that Soto knew of Azriel's desires for the man to be at his side. However, Izo HAD warned the boy to test this ex-accountant first... and yet no test had taken place to Soto's knowledge.
So... the question was... why the sudden want to buy the man?

Meanwhile, back in the isolation room, Katsu smiled gently as his fingers continued their soft touches. "You're scared, and rightly so, Oreo-kun... but the place my people will take you is warm and safe. You will have someone to help you, to cook and clean and there will be people there you may speak with who want nothing from you but conversation in return. You may even meet my baby kitten in this place. He's very sweet, a tiny little black furball who loves to climb." he laughed softly, knowing that Hiyokomame would happily play with Oreo. "But... it is also the place of my own PET."
The way Azriel said that word made it obvious that he wasn't talking about a kitten any more.
"He will take care of you... because he is a good man. Kaito-kun, if you recall him from these depths, also works for me now and though he will be with me at the time, I'm sure you'll come to be good friends. I often think he gets lonely... because I don't understand the world quite the same as those who lived on the outside first. He lives in my home specifically, and though the place you'll be taken is the home of my PET... when I return you will live with me as well. You'll never have to perform PIT services again, Oreo-kun. Not unless you want to of course... You will manage my books and those of two others (of course the two others were the accounts of Azriel and the accounts of Mi-chan respectively) and you will live free." Katsu sighed softly as he watched Oreo. "And I will continue to change this place. It is a needed evil... the floors above... but it need not be a hell." then he smiled again and leaned down enough to kiss the top of Oreo's head. "And I'm sure Oumori-san will be more than pleased that you can be by his side... But tell me, Oreo-kun... tell me your true name once more. I would like to call you by that from now on."

User Image

User Image

Seeing that face... the expression... the chocolate dot on his nose...
Akihiko cracked up. "If you could see yourself, Ruki!" he laughed, happy and quite amused by his partner's antics. "Ah... you're adorable, you know that right? Simply adorable. If I weren't worried about the sheets I might have to turn around and lick that chocolate off the tip of your nose."
This was heaven.
Fun and laughter and relaxation.
Best damn way Narcissus had started a day in quite some time.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games