Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 am
warrior_of_boognish
Wat

So I'm pretty certain that Loki recruited the Decepticons....

SCREAMING INTERNALLY.

My god I can't wait for this movie. a;lskdfj  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:45 am
I can't live in this world anymore crying crying crying  

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:46 am
You guys are making me think of my 15-year-old cat who used to lay down on the bread *as we call it killing the bread* and licks plastic bags aside from laying on the warm towels being the 'king' as we call him like 'King Krispy' whenever he's on the towels.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:51 am
Sexy: I was kind of on the edge about the movie,but after seeing that trailer everything is layed to rest and I can no longer wait to see it. Just as much as the Hobbit and Batman's last movie.

To many good looking movies to come out this year gonk

Haijin: I just saw this on the news right now I share your pain emotion_0A0  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:56 am
Tezca Frost
Sexy: I was kind of on the edge about the movie,but after seeing that trailer everything is layed to rest and I can no longer wait to see it. Just as much as the Hobbit and Batman's last movie.

I love superhero movies. XD I've been excited about it since that little teaser directly after Captain America. Hhah!

I can't believe it comes out in April already! That is way soon! I thought it was further away than that. : 0
Hobbit and Batman yesss!! Can't wait for those either. Hollywood needs to just take my money and shut up.

@ Haijin:

RIP. : '(  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:03 am
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

I love superhero movies. XD I've been excited about it since that little teaser directly after Captain America. Hhah!

I can't believe it comes out in April already! That is way soon! I thought it was further away than that. : 0
Hobbit and Batman yesss!! Can't wait for those either. Hollywood needs to just take my money and shut up.

@ Haijin:

RIP. : '(

I do too have you ever seen super? I've been going "wonder how they will put them all in together" now thats to rest figured it be good,but now it looks great. Oh its April thats neat must been pushed up from early May emotion_kirakira
Those three movies are the ones I look most forward! Same here they can def count me in for seeing those three.

Davey will be missed  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:08 am
Welp, I was supposed to go to the hospital today, but the car overheated. emotion_donotwant
At least I got to eat my favorite sub at Subway today!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:44 am
Well I have to be leaving now for work be on later tonight.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:48 am
Well, my grandma returns from California next week. I'm excited to see what she brought with her upon her return. I know she got my mom and I both hoodies from Mexico and my mom a top hat from Disneyland. I'm kinda jealous of grandma. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 pm
DC-Chan
SHE IS SO DUMB.

Nobody believes me. But then they visit and see her crying in pain when I put my hand on her for too long when petting. Or her hiding in an open top box/hiding just her head under a tablecloth. Or the fact she doesn't meow, but makes little purr noises all the time. Or her refusal to eat human food because "it is icky, i don't know what that is, it might eat me, I'm going to run away."

But she is a dilute calico with blue eyes. So I keep her.

Even though she is dumber than numerous rocks.

rofl

OMG

My cat won't eat people food at all.

She makes the "WTF IS THIS?" face. XD And then she usually gets up and walks away.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:06 pm
Meromictic
DC-Chan
SHE IS SO DUMB.

Nobody believes me. But then they visit and see her crying in pain when I put my hand on her for too long when petting. Or her hiding in an open top box/hiding just her head under a tablecloth. Or the fact she doesn't meow, but makes little purr noises all the time. Or her refusal to eat human food because "it is icky, i don't know what that is, it might eat me, I'm going to run away."

rofl

OMG

She makes the "WTF IS THIS?" face. XD And then she usually gets up and walks away.

I wish mine did that. She is genuinely terrified of any food scrap I give to her/drop. As in, sits backs on her back legs and vaults in the opposite direction like it is going to attack her and go for her throat.

That's usually when Lily wanders over, eats what I dropped, and then sits to wait for me to give her more.

rofl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:14 pm
DC-Chan
Meromictic
DC-Chan
SHE IS SO DUMB.

rofl

OMG

I wish mine did that. She is genuinely terrified of any food scrap I give to her/drop. As in, sits backs on her back legs and vaults in the opposite direction like it is going to attack her and go for her throat.

That's usually when Lily wanders over, eats what I dropped, and then sits to wait for me to give her more.

rofl

LOL

That poor cat. XD She would never survive on her own.

Not that mine would either. She's afraid of wind. <<;;

And its time to go to work. ._.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:53 pm
Shady-chan
Welp, I was supposed to go to the hospital today, but the car overheated. emotion_donotwant

What sub is your favorite sub?? XD

Did you enjoy the smell coming out of the vents?
8^y  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:03 pm
I hate subway ninja  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

2A30128

Shameless Heckler

12,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:09 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Shady-chan

What sub is your favorite sub?? XD

Did you enjoy the smell coming out of the vents?
8^y

Buffalo chicken on Italian herbs and cheese bread. With pickles and olives, topped with ranch and chipotle Southwest sauce. I rarely deviate from it.
... I didn't even have to click that link to know what you were linking to. xd

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games