Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image
User Image

"Be glad. Most of our experimental subjects get nothing but the room and the bed. You however are not a problem child so I expect you to behave. Ah but you misunderstand, Oreo-san." Ono spoke, pushing his glasses up on his nose. "Dismemberment would be dismemberment at this point. Injuries done to your person will regenerate, but it isn't the stage of regrowing limbs. However even after the experiment, provided it is successful of course, I will be checking on you once a week. What will happen is I will make a small shallow incision in your palm and if it heals, then we know it still works. If it doesn't... well... we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, hmm?" the man said with a hint of a smile.
Yes that might be quite amusing.
"And besides, you're hardly a free range torture toy. From my understanding... you cause the pain for your clients, not the other way around."
Taking up the chart once more, Takashi sighed as if he'd explained this a million times. "You're free to move about the room as you please. The remote for the television is hooked into the same remote on your bed, just like a hospital, so use it as you wish. There is, as you've noticed, no bathroom but since you've a catheter one shouldn't be needed. If you feel sick..." he pointed to a silver metal bin that looked more like a hotel ice bucket than anything else, sitting beside the bed on a table. "Use that. If your condition worsens terribly when I will be in here personally to try and make you comfortable. Otherwise I'm just in the next room watching through the monitors. You are free to eat anything in the fridge if you can stomach it and I will return to bring you meals from the new kitchen three times a day. If you need water, press the red button on the bed's remote and it will alert me that you need something. Please do not abuse the button because if you do I will simply ignore it and you can suffer until I return. The sink in this room you are free to use as well but it only dispenses cold water. There are tissues in the drawer of the table beside your bed and an extra blanket at the foot of your bed." tucking the chart under one arm, Ono headed for the door.
But then he stopped and glanced back. "For the record, I did test this on animals first. It was successful in various species however I could go no further until I had a live human subject. You've no idea the amount of preparation that went into securing you, Oreo-san. You have my word as a physician and surgeon... that I will do all I can to make sure you live through the procedure. Your success determines my own place in this hell after all."
And then he knocked on the door, spoke his name, then sent a code through the cellphone from his pocket. A few moments later the door opened and he stepped out, leaving Oreo completely alone.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azriel made an obvious 'tsk sound with his tongue as he sat in the car and listened to what had happened. "Who found the virus in the first place? If Oreo is infected then Oumori-san is likely to be infected too. Great... Call him first and have him come down for testing and I'll be there as soon as possible. I need to change first. Yes I know how he hates germs but I also know how he enjoys it when he gets a new toy to play with. If Oreo is being used for any sort of experiment... I WILL not be in the best of moods. But if #2 is gone... perhaps that won't matter so much. At least I don't have to worry about being paralyzed by his damn quick hands." sighing, Katsu tried to calm himself down because going to face the Doctor or any of his trusted minions in a rage wouldn't help things.
In the car, Azriel was peeling off his shredded gloves as he spoke. "I can speak with Oreo via phone as long as they give him one. He wouldn't lie to me. In fact... Soto-san have a tablet ready for me. I would rather see him face to face then hear just his voice."
Because that way, Katsu could read the man... look for the lie... if there was one.
"Send me Oumori-san's results when you know them. I'll be there as soon as possible." and with that, Azriel hung up.
Damn this just destroyed his day!
So, he sent a quick text to Hiroki.

I'll be by this afternoon. Something important came up.

User Image

User Image

Ra promptly smacked Tora on the face with his paw. The kitten sat there, staring at it's larger brother, before smacking him a second time and them flat out pushing Tora over so he could start licking him.
Akihiko smirked, "My kitten doms yours... that's funny." he teased before focusing back on Izzy. "I've been having this dream since you came back to me. Usually when I wake up I'm alone because your cold little toes are upstairs starting the day." Narcissus' smirk turned to a smile as he hugged Izzy tightly for a moment. "But don't worry. I'm not letting you go anywhere, Ruki. Because like I said yesterday... I'll drag your a** downstairs... and then who knows what I'd do..." he added, swatting Lucky's backside playfully.

User Image

"Nezumi-san has resigned." the man spoke, taking a bite of his eggs. "In fact he tried to resign at the New Years party but I told him I wouldn't accept it. He would have to speak with Hiroki-san directly. He never did and he never returned to work. So we continued onward without him. I took over managing the things you needed for the club gig without your knowledge." he glanced up at Michi, "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. Things became complicated between Hiroki-san and Nezumi-san it seems and thus I could do little but accept what happened."
But then Takagi blinked in surprised. "Well yes, disciplined." Yuuji replied as if it made perfect sense. "Yes you're nowhere near as bad as Akihiko, but I won't know what to expect out of you, work wise, until I've had a chance to evaluate how you take things. Your schedule will be rigid but not over bearing. I..." Takagi sighed, trying to figure out how to broach the subject.
"You're avoiding the problem. Keeping your thoughts on other things is all well and good, but eventually you'll have to face it and move on, Michi-kun. I wish I could give you better advice but..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:36 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Ah..sou ka...." Michi shook his head not really understanding all that came about but things moved on. "I think he was just looking for someone to fall for him. He tried to flirt with me when he invited me over one night. I played dumb because he was my manager but he admitted he was a virgin too. Well..that's something I tend to avoid. Virgins aren't really my style especially when I'm in a working relationship with the person too."

"Well thanks, for making the club date a success. I saw you really busy there but with everything going on I didn't know you had taken over full management of it." Michi sipped his OJ and leaned back in his chair.

"Hah...well work wise I'm pretty easy except when I'm tired and grouchy. But for the most part I'll work 9 to 5 with no complaint. I need my sleep and can do over time but I like me time if I can get it. I like to go to the clubs after hours. 8am is my early point. 7am I'm still inhuman....and yeah 6:30am is waking the dead." he chuckled a little sarcastically. Sure he could get up early for work but he really didn't want to.

"Yeah...I'm trying to move on. He makes it difficult sometimes....You know, he told me if Izzy hadn't come back, I would have been the one. But...I can't hang my hat on might have beens. We're still friends and I'm going to learn to reach that zen with the idea. Eventually it will happen." He took a deep swallow of his OJ and then tilted his head. "So how's your kid? Have you seen him lately?"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I'm not sure if that's domination or Tora getting what he wants." Izzy was skeptical because Ra was still cleaning the bigger kitten. And Tora looked very happy about it even after getting smacked.

"I bet your dreams will change now that life is getting back to normal. You're in the studios again, you've kittens and me in the house. You've got your whole life ahead of you." Izzy said with a smile and laughed as Akihiko swatted his butt.

"And yes, you and me can have crazy fun in the basement.....Oh..but if you get really tired, at the studio, you can always use the apartment I have close to the studio to sleep overnight at. I realized as we move closer to tour crunch coming out here might be a hassle. We should have a kitten tower put in there too." Izzy figured this was an easy way to ease Akihiko into the shared spaces with out explaining everything Yuuji spoke about earlier.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

"The report came from Ono Takashi, not the Doctor. Ono-san did the screening of the pets for all the usual stuff the day before then came back with this information. Believe me I would have kept Oreo up here if I could have but I can't just tell them to screw off when I am not a doctor. And if he is infected it's my head if several pets get it." answered Soto as he looked up Naoko's number.

"Mm...I can't just bring Oumori-san down to the Pit for tests. He's going to wonder what sort of show we have down below if I do. Besides do you seriously want me to have him tested here if you suspect foul play. I can call him and ask him to get screened but I can't force him to do it. Nor am I able to ask him for the results if he decides not to give them. He's a client not a pet." Soto brushed his fingers through his greying hair. "And from the bits I've heard from Oreo, the man is working on setting up for a tour. How hard is it going to get him to go see a doctor?" Of course he didn't know that Katsu was very close to that situation right now.

"I know...I won't be happy either if that's what is going on. It make my position tougher to deal with if I can't protect the pets from being dragged down to 7 for faked results." sighed Soto wishing he could just go down there right now and drag Oreo back up topside.

"Ok...Ok... I'll get a tablet ready and contact the client. I can't promise what the client will decide to do though."

-----

At the house, Hiroki glanced at the text message. He was uncertain if this was good or bad but more than likely with Katsumi it was work. So he text back, Have a good day at the studio, Mi-chan <3 Gambaru yo!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:36 pm
User Image

"Yes well that hardly stopped you with me. If you recall, I was a virgin... at least a virgin with another man..." Yuuji replied with a half smirk.
No he didn't fault Michi for it at all. In fact, he had really enjoyed his time in bed with the other man.
Takagi finished his breakfast then focused on his coffee alone. "Hideo is doing well, though I doubt I'll see him much once Shou-san goes on tour. I was able to spend some time with him prior to Aki's funeral... but sadly I haven't seen him this week since Shou-san and myself have both been so busy." the man smiled slightly, "Right now, I'm just happy he's safe, you know? And he's surrounded by a lot of people who care about him and want to protect him. I couldn't ask for anything better."
His gaze focused on Michi then, "Don't worry. Eventually you'll be able to look at him as your friend. I really was surprised he cared so much about you... and you helped him beyond any of our expectations. You're his closest friend, Michi-kun. He wouldn't throw that away, even if you're not his lover. In fact most friends aren't lovers at the same time so, really, it should be a normal relationship for you both."

User Image

"Stop avoiding my attempts to be sexy." Akihiko joked as he laughed. "And why do you want me staying at your apartment? We'd have to drag the kittens back and forth and that might not be the best thing for them just yet. After all, they're our brand new kids. But... perhaps next week, when I start getting even busier, it'll be a good idea. Right now I'm just in the early planning stages... and I want to have time to talk to you about what you want to do as far as your music career... but I suppose we can talk about that over lunch or dinner at some point this week. It isn't as if we don't see each other often." the young tiger teased, the hand that had swatted Izzy's a** moving up to rest at the small of his manager's back. "It's so strange... having to take an interest in the careers of others. But that's my job now... like it or not. I can't just focus on myself anymore... can I?"
There was a bit of a sad note to Akihiko's voice, but he really couldn't help it. His career, while important, had to coincide with his work for Ohayou as it's Co-Chair... especially with Hiroki still technically down and out. This was his life now, like it or not, and perhaps that also had fueled some of his recent outbursts. Narcissus felt a bit constrained... confined to work and not as free to create as he always had been before.
Change was something that Akihiko had a hard time dealing with it seemed.
"Crazy fun though? Mmm... I think I'd like that to be honest. It's been almost a week since we could properly be with one another..." he leaned his body to where the two locked their foreheads. "I miss getting to teas you, Ruki..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:25 pm

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Ah yes...well...you also weren't my manager either. You needed stress relief not a full time lover. So it worked out, ne?" Michi had forgotten about that but then again, "You still weren't a total...Virgin. Nezumi-san was to everything. So there. That's the difference." pointed out Michi as he finished his OJ and set it down. Breakfast was done and he probably should get to combing out his hair before they left for the studio.

"I'm glad he's doing ok. You should try to see him before Shou-san's tour." said Mihci as he got up from the chair and pushed it in to the table.

"Ah...yeah...eventually I'm sure I'll see things that way. It will just take me some time." There was a slight hint of regret to that but he smiled instead, "True, I'm sure we will be friends for a life time. Now I better get my hair combed and shoes on if we're going to make the studio on time. It was his way of ending that conversation.Time would heal things up...he would move on and that was a fact. He didn't like it. But there were a lot of other men and women in the world to enjoy. Turning away from the table he walked to the door and headed up to his room to get his things.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Avoiding your attempts to be sexy?" Izzy laughed because that was funny! "I was mentioning when you worked late at the studio since your tour is in the future. I was trying to make things easier on you silly. And as the kids get bigger we can leave them alone more often so it will be ok if we occasionally do an overnight some where."

"Mm....true. We should probably sit down and discuss that. I'd like to get things clarified as well." Izzy answered as he patted his finger to his lip. "I need a new contract and am I still managing or just singing? Or both? A lot of things there."

Then Izzy glanced over at Akihiko, "Being concerned about others careers will definitely help you connect more with people. I think it will be a good thing. Of course I'm sure Hiroki-san will take over things while you're on tour." Izzy knew Akihiko struggled with his new world but at least he wasn't completely confined to Ohayou's chair. If things worked out right, Akihiko would have several years of touring and making music ahead of him.

"Yes...crazy fun....mm...so crazy that I'll be the one on top." he said with a teasing wink as their foreheads touched.

"I guess I should feel slightly lucky then." said Oreo before listening to Ono's explanation. "Well at least then I won't be like a lizard." A slight joke on his part but then he frowned. The idea of continued studies by cutting his palm wasn't what he wanted to hear. And the idea of it not working seemed to leave a hollow feeling in the pit of his stomach. Those words didn't sound promising. This whole mess was a frigging NIGHTMARE!!

"Yes, I am the one to give pain...if it's needed. But it's not for the thrill of it. Clients aren't always as considerate as I am." Oreo frowned because he knew though that situations could change in a heart beat for the sake of yen. He could easily end up being some torture toy if the money was good enough. He was determined to avoid that possibility.

He glanced over at the remote then at the TV taking in everything else Ono mentioned. In the back of his mind he calculated if anything in here would help him get out. But most of it would require interacting with others and he couldn't see who was monitoring him and how well they did their jobs. However,Ono had to sleep at some point....unfortunately, he wasn't sure when that happened either. As sick as he was right now, he wasn't going anywhere. Frigging brilliant! Horrible Luck! "Right...got it...."

"So it worked on other animals..." That still didn't give him any real hope. Animals weren't humans. Although he watched carefully how Ono exited the room. There had to be a man outside. Or else why would he speak out loud so close to the door?

Once alone....Oreo unbuckled the remaining restraints and yanked himself free. He sat up very slowly and pulled himself out of the bed. He wanted to stand and walk. He felt achy and like crap but his body was stiff too. Slowly he padded around the room looking at everything Ono had spoke before dragging himself back to bed and laying over the bed while standing on the floor. He groaned and weakly slammed a fist on the bed just before having several dry heaves.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image

Yuuji nodded, standing as well. But before his star could make his exit.
"Michi-kun!"
Takagi tossed the key to Hiroki's home toward the other man.
"I think it's best you hold onto that, since it's yours. Look forward to opening that door today. A first step to being a proper star. By the end of the day you'll have a home close to the studio, a perfect schedule, and a brand new manager. Now we just need you to finish a single and make a PV... and you'll have had a proper debut... especially since you've already had a live performance." Yuuji smiled to the man, looking forward to working with him.
After all, Michi had Takagi's utmost respect. Even if Tanaka had a bad habit of jumping beds...
"I'll be in the entry waiting for you and your driver will take you to the studio. I'd rather not leave my car here so I'll follow. I can't wait to see what you've accomplished in the studio before I start on your schedule."

User Image

"I've been seriously debating your contract..." Akihiko said with a sigh, "I want you as my manager... well because mainly it's the easiest way to explain why you're in this house so often. And yet... your career needs to flourish, Ruki. Do I draw up a contract to maintain our cover... or do I create a contract that gives you what you truly need to shine? I want your input in this as well because it IS your contract and MeKA did loan us a shitload of money. However... I don't want to overwork you, Ruki. Already I feel the strain of my two positions... I'd rather not overburden you as well."
It was a tough call...
Akihiko would always think of Izzy as his manager, but with Lucky's want to perform, that might be impossible. And yet, could Akihiko manage himself at the same time as helping run Ohayou AND create his music? The young tiger wasn't so certain right now...
But then Narcissus smiled and pulled Izzy close, claiming his partner's lips gently but with passion. "I have plans for our crazy fun you know... Big plans..." the young Koyasu claimed another kiss all his own. "I want to hear your voice begging me oh so sweetly, Ruki..." he teased with a wink.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:26 pm

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Oh...sure..." he snatched he key from the air and looked at it for a moment. He really was a young man about to start a whole new future. "Ok...I'll be down soon." he said before hurrying to the stairs up.

It didn't take too long for Michi to get his hair dried and his shoes on. Soon he was out the door with the key to his new apartment in his pocket. Things were looking up in so many ways and maybe that would be the key to Michi's happiness without Akihiko as a Star in his heart.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Mmm...well maybe my career doesn't have to rocket as fast as everyone elses. I know you need help until you've got all this balanced out. So maybe...a little of both. I just won't do as many long tours until you've got your sails full again." Izzy didn't want their cover blown but he still wanted to pursue more than just management. Although he had always been happy with just management. However, the fans might be a little upset if he gave up singing. And Shou...Shou would be furious if he didn't continue and just helped Akihiko with management duties.

"Maybe we can get an assistant for you when I'm on tour?" Izzy really wasn't sure of the best choices. His voice was good enough obviously. But then Akihiko's kiss captured his lips and he smiled, "Mm....Big Plans, ne?" A second kiss, "Begging....oh? You are terribly naughty! Only if I don't pin you down first. Then you might be the one begging instead." He smirked a little then nuzzled Akihiko's shoulder, "Aishiteru..."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:40 pm
User Image

Laughing, Narcissus smirked. "Mmm... I'm far from naughty right now my dearest Ruki..." his voice lowered to that seductive pitch that he used when he wanted to get his way... when he just craved that sweet innocent blush on his partner's cheeks. "With what I've got planned... you'll be begging me to pin you." he teased, laughing softly once more and stealing a quick kiss. "Aishiteru..."
But something about their earlier conversation bothered him...
"I don't think I could stand not seeing you for two months, Ruki..." Akihiko replied honestly pressing his head against Izzy's as his partner nuzzled the young tiger's shoulder. "I'd have to go with you on your tour, even if I didn't perform. Watching you shine... I'd be depressed stuck here in Tokyo all alone, you know... and then I'd whine to Michi-kun or Yuuji-kun or get drunk with Asato and just pine for you until you came home again."
Okay so maybe, just a bit, Narcissus was teasing. Then again, just not having Izzy for a day had bothered him.
Attached...
Akihiko couldn't be attached to Lucky's hip and he knew it. And yet... damn how he wanted to keep the man in his sights always.
Sighing, Narcissus closed his eyes and relaxed, leaning his head against Izzy's own. "Maybe I'm just a tad bit obsessive about seeing your smiling face nearby..." the musician whispered, though he was deadly serious. "And with all these incidents lately... Last night I was worried I'd get a call that you were hurt or shot or missing or... worse... I want to be there to protect you, Ruki. So. That's that. No assistant when your on tour because I'll be YOUR assistant. It's only fair, ne? You help me on my tours... I help you on yours?"

User Image

Heels clicked on the tile as, from the underground parking lot, Azriel walked into Prospero's. He was wearing a bit of a flamboyant outfit, even for him, but the man wanted to be imposing... to make an impression...
Nails painted black once more and filed to razor perfection, the bat sported a tight form fitting turtleneck black shirt with long sleeves. His pants were a day grey leather with ashen heeled knee high boots that blended grey and black perfectly. There was a studded black and silver belt on his hips and a grey coat with white fur trim on his body. Katsumi's hair was straight with a jagged part that made it appear as if his hair was sharp as blades.
Once in the elevator, he pressed the switch to ascend to the first floor... then went straight for Soto's office, not even knocking on the door.
"Did Oumori-san get tested yet?" the young man asked quickly.
But of course Naoko hadn't because even though Soto had left a message on his phone... the poor man was still asleep thanks to his all-night Shou vigil.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:07 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy did blush a bright red when that voice lowered to that certain pitch. He hide his face after that peck upon his lips trying to cover up that red.

"Oh it wouldn't be so bad." Izzy said as they snuggled head to head. "Well, I suppose if you felt like you could do your work while I was on tour. And I don't want you making others lives miserable because you're alone for awhile." He shook his head with a smile on his lips, "You're just a little nervous about losing people. It's understandable after what you lost. But things will get better in time."

"Well if something happens on the tour the bodyguards better do their job, not you. I don't need you injured. Ok...Ok.. you can be MY assistant on the first tour I do. And I'll be yours too. We will play it by ear for all the tours we do afterwards." Izzy agreed because right now Akihiko was just a bit too worried about things to tell him that he was blowing things a little out of proportion. There were going to be times Akihiko couldn't be everywhere he was. Eventually things would get better and Akihiko would return to a more even keel. Izzy hoped that in a few years they wouldn't have to worry about the Spider or whatever else hid in the darkness. "Yes, it is only fair."

Izzy planted a kiss on Akihiko's nose then glanced at the time, "What time were you suppose to be at the studio?"

Soto looked up from his desk as Katsu walked in."No...he never answered his phone and I left two messages already. Maybe he's at work but he's not answering and I don't know how to reach him otherwise. I can't just barge into his home and drag him down here to a clinic. I could buzz his toy but I've not because Oreo had a note beside it that Oumori-san would send a code when it was Ok to buzz because he was working on a tour right now"

-------

Meanwhile, Izo glanced down at his phone, he was in a meeting with several advertising executives. He sighed when he saw the message and sent quick one back to Azriel.

I'm in an advertising meeting so you'll have to deal with things. 1-4 are yours, if you've a problem with 5-7 I'm sure you can handle it.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

"I'd rather NOT get hurt again thank you." Akihiko pointed out with an annoyed sigh. "I want my body to be MINE again for once. Though you're quite free to look and touch and cling to it, Ruki." he added with a teasing wink. "But honestly, you can't expect me NOT to just jump in and try to save you if worst came to worst. I'd just like to do it without pain for once. A few bruises is okay... but NOT like that post-tsunami bruise... Sal beating me up bruises are okay though. I mean, those went away pretty fast. They hurt but... I did get the pleasure of enjoying you afterward so it wasn't all bad."
Again the young tiger was teasing but then he snuggled down into the pillows, keeping Izzy close. "I'm working from home today, mainly because Michi-kun's coming over for dinner but also because I'm devoting my work time today to figuring out tour details so Asato can look over them. Best if we both approve after all. So, unless you're going into the studio today... I'm practically all yours, Ruki."

User Image

Annoyed, Azriel clicked his teeth. Soto was right of course, they couldn't drag Naoko to a doctor for testing because the blond could be with Shou for all they knew.
Too many questions.
"I may see Oumori-san tomorrow so I'll..." but then he paused.
He couldn't tell Naoko about this because then it would raise the question of why Azriel knew in the first place!
Sighing, Katsumi ran a hand over his face. "If Oumori-san hasn't gotten tested tomorrow I'll speak with Ishihara-san about how to proceed." he glanced at his phone, somewhat amazed that Izo knew about the situation in some form.
"Great. Yes well I know these levels are mine. Problem is my target is beyond my reach, damn it." he hissed, shoving the phone back into his pocket. "Matusmoto-san isn't going to be any help. He's in a meeting." the bat sighed, trying to think of just how to approach this.
Things with the Doctor were always... bad.
"Call Ono-san up here to give us some answers first. I'd rather talk to him before talking to the Doctor himself. Make sure Ono-san brings Oreo's results and charts..."
There was a hint of a smirk on Katsumi's face.
Takashi Ono wasn't immune to his reader...
Answers would come much much easier from him...

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:13 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"So...mm...if I can look, touch and cling does that mean you're going to be my mic stand on my tour?" said Izzy impishly as he curled up against Akihiko.

"Well I know you want to jump in and save me but you've got to let the bodyguards do their work. That's what they are paid to do. You're job is to make sure you don't make additional work for them, goofball." He tweaked Akhiko's nose with his fingers and then kissed those sweet lips.

"Mm...then I guess I can work here too today. Michi-kun actually took up so many of the open slots today at Ohayou that I couldn't find a studio free to work in. I suppose he is a little gun-ho. But maybe you should tell him not to over do it." Izzy tucked his head into Akihiko's chest and yawned. "Maybe this means I can sleep in even though I rarely do. And...snuggle with my favorite Pillow since you are practically all mine today!"

"Right. I know that Ourmori-san might be the easiest one to get tested but if he proves to be clean it might be difficult getting Oreo's other customers to go to a physician." said Soto while putting away a few papers on his desk.

Soto sighed and then called down to Level 7 to get Ono-san to come up there to his office with Oreo's charts and results. He had to wonder if Ono would respond. However, this wasn't like prodding at the Doctor who was very likely to just outright refuse. "Ok, well I've put a call in for him now let's see how long it take for him to show up. Do you want something to eat from the new kitchen while we wait?"

He handed Katsumi the new menu and a photo of the kitchen. It actually looked like a real kitchen made for a cafeteria.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:57 am
(((OOC: Random note from my re-reading of old things...

Nikki used to be known as Niko, hehehe.

No time...no time...He had forgotten that Narcissus was even in the loft as he raced to his laptop and grabbed up a different phone. A few seconds later, "Niko, I need you today, for a fitting and custom. Yes Yes, Sorry about yesterday. Oh I know, It was unexpected. And Niko, can I ask you to take on two for me? Believe me, these stars will help you break in. Hahah.. Of course...just like the old days but better. See you and thank you, Niko."

See!!!
Then after that Izzy called Jaz WHO used to be known as Jazu, hehehe.
Yammi was still Yammi though!)))

User Image

The young tiger frowned, "I don't give them additional work. At the funeral I just kind of pulled you down and shielded you. I'd do the same in a heartbeat, but I won't go charging into a firefight if that's what you're afraid of, Ruki. But as for today... Yes, you can snuggle me all you want... course I might need to eat eventually you know." Akihiko teased, kissing Izzy once more gently, tenderly.
Damn this was so nice...
Being in one another's arms... just resting... just feeling the connection that had developed over the course of their rocky relationship. Sometimes it still baffled Narcissus how this ever came to be. He thought back on their first time together... of the morning after... and then he smiled.
"Would you still think I'm sexy eating toast on your lap?" the musician teased, lips giving a quick peck to the man's cheek.
Laughing softly, Akihiko smiled. "I would gladly be your mic stand... but ONLY if you agree to be mine first." he teased with a wink, liking the idea. "I want to run my hands down your body while I sing... hold you close while my fingertips and nails rake along your soft skin... to feel the heat of passion between us both..." as Narcissus spoke his fingers moved up along Izzy's back slowly. "To hear that little sigh, that tiny gasp of pleasure... to see your gaze, half-lidded with want and desire, captured in my own eyes... to be able to tell myself that yes... gods yes... this is my Ruki..."
Okay so he was trying to work the man up into saying 'yes' because as soon as Lucky did that... Akihiko would never let him back out.

User Image

"If Oumori-san is clean," Azriel was saying as he took the menu and photos, dark eyes scanning over them. "Then there's no need to get the others checked out. After all, Oumori-san was Oreo's last client before the tests." he sighed, not liking how things were going.
But as they waited for Takashi's appearance, the bat worked on other PIT affairs, taking in the new menu and how the kitchen appeared. He let Soto know that he wanted a tour of the new facility and they began to discuss what should be worked on next. In Azriel's way of thinking he wanted to improve the nesting area. To give the pets some sort of comfort by actually replacing futons with soft beds and warm blankets, instead of the pets being forced to seek warmth in the arms of one another alone.
While they were discussing this however, there was a knock on the door. Takashi Ono entered with a manilla folder in hand. He pushed his glasses up on his face, watching both men, a pleasant smile on his face.
"Katsu-san. Soto-san." Ono spoke politely with a bow. "I've brought the test results of Oreo-san that you requested."
Azriel's dark eyes flickered to the physician, but he wanted to see how Soto would handle the man first before speaking his piece. After all, the longer he could watch Soto... the more information he could glean.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:59 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Maybe I should think on that for awhile." Izzy blushed but he still had enough of his manager in him to say that would be a bad move to be this man's mic on stage. He could only imagine what would happen on stage!"Yes, I am sure that I would be totally turned on and that would be a problem on stage. You'd have two mic stands for the price of one. I don't think that would be a good business move."

Of course the feeling of those fingers walking up his body was surely enough to make Izzy squirm. "You'd be telling yourself and everyone else in the arena!" Izzy was totally embarrassed as he thought of that! "Everyone would be looking and you'd totally forget what you were doing on stage with all the focus on me. It would end up all over Youtube before you snapped back into reality!"

The new menu had a lot of good foods on it that rotated on various days. Veggies, fruit, meat, eggs and rice dishes mostly with a few breads here and there. Not many desserts though. However, there was a special every two days like pizza or fried chicken. "I didn't add a dessert menu yet because I wasn't sure we needed any fattening stuff on the menu. Oreo was wondering if we could build a gym next." Soto chuckled a he watched Azriel go through the items on the list. "But...building one of requires more space unless we build out into the underground garage but that might be expensive."

Soto nodded about Katsu's idea. "Beds would mean expanding some of the levels out...again...mm....might be difficult to do some of that expansion. There used to be older rooms past the walls at the end of 3-4 that were blocked off by the Doctor years before I arrived here. Probably before you. Those areas...well I'm not sure what happened in those areas...but from what I've discovered there are no access points to the rooms on any of my levels anymore and I have no maps of them. Renovating there, might be problematic."

Of course, Katsu had sort of seen that area by chance when he chased #2 into the darkness from the theater. Secret ways that seemed to be #2's alone. Massive slides and offshoots into large rooms in the darkness, unlit passages ways and secret alcoves. A major complex of rooms but those who dared enter might piss off the serpent in his nest.

Once Ono arrived, Soto smiled, "I'm glad you could make it, Ono-san. Sorry for the call, but Katsu-san wanted to hear about the results as well for Oreo. Could you tell us a bit of what you found and how he's doing now? Oreo is a very expensive pet and I'd prefer him not to be away from his duties too long without good reason. So if you'd go over the result's I'd appreciate it."

Soto didn't treat Ono like the Doctor because unlike the Doctor this man didn't seem to grate on his nerves nearly as much. He didn't think anyone from 7 could smile as much as Ono did but he was a bit friendly from the others that he could have been dealing with down there. He also added an honorific to Katsu's name while around the lower leveled denizen. Soto wanted to make sure that levels of position were well in place. Katsu wasn't a pet anymore, he was a decision maker on 1-4.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image

"A gym would be a good idea." Katsu spoke seriously, thinking about their options. "But I seriously want better sleeping conditions for the pets. A well rested pet would be a happier healthier pet. But..." the young man blinked, looking up at Soto in confusion. "We have plenty of space. "he spoke, not understanding how this man couldn't know about the tunnels... "The PIT holds a labyrinth within it just below the surface. Tear out some walls and you'll find a complete maze of corridors and rooms and chutes. There's one above the theater, and entrance that is. I wound up in the cells below from there when I used them."
Okay so the bat knew that these tunnels were probably Shizuka's secret... but those tunnels could ALSO allow the Doctor to interfere in the upper levels without anyone's knowledge. That was a danger that Katsu didn't want to deal with. Besides, if they could expand the PIT properly then the pets could have better lives.
"I'm sure there's enough room to even build a gym, Soto-san. Though... I would warn you that a snake seems to inhabit those tunnels... so knocking them down may mean pissing off the Doctor's #1. I'm not so sure you want that... not so sure I do either." he sighed, setting the menu down and switching his thoughts back to the menu. "Keep dessert off the menu and make pets work for it. If they behave for a week, let them have one dessert on Sunday. If they behave the next week, same thing. Positive reinforcement. I..."
But then the knock had occurred and Ono had arrived.
"Ah, well then I'll be more than happy to explain." Takashi set the folder on Soto's desk, opening it. "As you can both see from these results here, Oreo-san somehow contracted a rare strain of Influenza. To protect the clients and other pets, I've had him moved to isolation on level 7 where I can keep an eye on him round the clock."
For a moment, Azriel tilted his head to the side as he watched the man. "And when you sleep? Who is watching him then? Who is watching him right now?"
Takashi blinked, "Well, there is a guard at the door right now but... well I don't sleep, Katsu-san. Like you, I've been an experiment myself. I have no need for sleep. I assure you, Oreo-san is under the best care. I will be bringing him meals from the new kitchen three times a day, he has a mini fridge stocked with pudding and jello and water, and he even has television to keep him from being too bored. He is on a fluid IV just in case. I've done everything I can to make him comfortable and..."
"And I would like to speak with him." Azriel spoke seriously.
Actually he was getting a bit annoyed because Takashi refused to meet his gaze. Without that locked gaze, it made things difficult for the reader within.
Of course the bat knew this man was aware of that...
Ono's smile broke slightly and he seemed to be thinking about it. "I can't let you within the room... I've vaccinated myself to his virus and it's a sterile environment but... perhaps I could bring him a phone and you could."
"I want to speak with him face-to-face." Katsu added, not backing down on this.
Takashi sighed, "I don't like angering those who rule above. You know this, Soto-san." he glanced to the older man. "But I think I can bring Oreo-san a tablet instead and you could speak with him via video chat. Would that work, Katsu-san?"
For a moment, it seemed like Azriel would argue. But then he nodded. "Alright. Take me below."
"There really is no need to..."
"Take. Me. Below." Katsu reiterated, hands on his hips.
With a sigh, Ono nodded then smiled. "Follow me then. Soto-san, you're welcome to join us of course."
And thus they descended...

User Image

User Image

Akihiko pouted slightly. "But it would be a gorgeous... and I would look oh so forward to that song..." he teased with a smirk, fingers lightly stroking Izzy's cheek. "We could turn you toward me, you know... I'd be the only one to know about that extra mic stand... I would never tell who that gorgeous masked beauty whom I held in my arms was... let my fans fantasize and dream... and then afterward... after I stepped off that stage... I'd pull you into my dressing room so fast..."
Narcissus enjoyed the squirming... loved how his dear Ruki moved against his body, even if it wasn't exactly sensual.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:56 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Akihiko! It would be impossible for them not to know about the extra mic stand considering there are seats at the sides of every arena. You know they don't have the complete front view of you but they surely could see that!" Izzy was beyond beet color now as he tried to squrim his way off the bed. "You're terrible! Oh your fans are smart. They'd figure it out based on height, hair...size. You know they are very thorough! Although...probably safer with your fans than with Shou's. His Bees would probably try to find me after the show! They are persistent and obsessed. No I think I'll just be your Private mic stand. You can have me for your own personal show offstage..in the backroom...with a locked door. Alone!"

Once he made it off the bed, he ran to the bathroom. Yes, it was morning and he realized that it was time to do morning things before his little body burst.

"Pissing of the Doctor's #1 is death. If he's living in behind the walls then no wonder he can show up out of nowhere sometimes. But that also means if we tear into that area we might find deadly traps and poison and one angry Serpent. Yeah....I'd love to push out and build into that area we could really use the space. But I'd rather not make a go at it without knowing that the pets will be safe afterwards. Haha...if you can negotiate with the Doctor's #1 then sure, I'll give it a try but I've never seen him willing to chat about anything." Soto wasn't about to make a play at the serpents space considering the assassin could just show up and start harvesting bodies out of nowhere. People died easily when that creature showed up. But it wasn't as if he had the clout to negotiate a deal with the Serpent either.

"Ok...so dessert on the menu for Sundays. Maybe I should make a point system for desserts?" he chuckled just before Ono arrived.

Soto remained quiet once Katsu started questioning the man. Seemed like the youngster had taken over the situation. Just like Izo in some ways. That made Soto smirk slightly. One good quality. However, something caught Soto's attention and he had to cut in as they arranged to go downstairs, "So...if you can vaccinate yourself why can't you vaccinate, Katsu-san or anyone else against this virus? You only got him down there recently, and I see no side effects on you. And you wouldn't be up here if there were possible side effects. So how can it be that hard for him to see Oreo?"

He rose from his desk and followed the men to the elevator, gun at his side and one body guard from his own staff. No way did he go below without escort. The security above knew where he was going and what to do if he didn't check in or call in a reasonable amount of time. Yeah Soto knew better than to trust anything below level 5.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:16 pm
User Image

Ono sighed slightly, "I could easily vaccinate you and Katsu-san, Soto-san... but you would have to be scrubbed down as well. It is a sterile environment. I am worried about Oreo-san's immune system with this particular strain and thus I would rather not introduce anything that could..."
"And yet you'll give him a tablet?" Azriel asked with a slight smirk.
But Takashi nodded, much to his surprise. "A tablet can be sterilized and bagged. Yes the audio will be a bit muffled but as long as Oreo-san presses the bag flat, the camera shouldn't be affected much more than making it a tad bit discolored. I merely wanted to give you the best and quickest choice and..."
"And I would rather be scrubbed down and see him face to face." Katsu replied, to which Takashi nodded his acceptance.
"It will take time. Ten minutes and you will have to change into the proper attire and get the vaccination."
Relieved that he would be able to speak with Oreo himself, Azriel would gladly take the injection and a hard shower to check on someone that he wanted in his own personal court, so to speak.
"Soto-san, do you plan on joining Katsu-san or do you wish to remain outside?" Takashi asked as they arrived at the 7th level.

User Image

User Image

Sighing, Narcissus fell back completely against the bed, releasing his partner to let Izzy do as he wished in the bathroom. His sigh was more out of annoyance that his play thing had run away than anything else...
Luckily, Ra was still cleaning Tora on the other side of the bed and not wanting to disrupt that... Narcissus turned onto his stomach and burrowed into the pillows, his arms under the one his head lay upon. Another sigh escaped him and blue eyes closed as the young tiger got comfortable.
He'd be Izzy's pillow... but he might sleep a bit more in the process.
One day though, Akihiko vowed to himself, he'd get his blushing manager up on stage and feel him up like there was no tomorrow.
One day...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 631 632 633 634 635 636 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games