Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:28 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Down on floor Tora mewed several times and then realized that no one was listening. The tubby kitten tried several times to get back on the bed but his little fat self couldn't make it. However, he eventually found the cat tower and clawed his way up to a perch. There he fell asleep for awhile.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki at a few more bites of oatmeal enjoying it's slightly sweetened taste. "I figured you'd wonder. My well being is ok. He's just pissed at me. Way too much like Akihiko some days. And this time I didn't keep him from walking out the door."

He glanced up and then took a taste of his toast. "Well, that's good. I really don't want to be spied on in my own home. And I'm glad you slept well. I just wish I could have slept all night. He really did just want to surprise me. I screwed things up. But sometimes he gets as angry as Akihiko and well...sometimes he's just as selfish."

Hiroki's shoulders slumped slightly "I'm going to relax today. No work. I almost threw myself into work but I remembered I told Akihiko I'd take it easy today."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

"Mm...well I'm not defending him but he is Matsumoto-san rival. And he's not a Pit Pet. He can't ever be a Pit Pet. Since you know...he's got to do his job. Maybe you need to lay down the rules again. But...mm..but..maybe he feels insecure with you right now. Pets that keep things to themselves from their masters usually don't feel secure. I don't know. I mean, if you and he are out of balance you're going to figure out how to fix it." said Kaito as he kept looking around the corners to make sure he wasn't heard.

"It's been a pretty rough past few weeks so...mm... just keep smiling and I'm sure you'll come up with something. Alright...well I'm just glad you're ok. I've got to get back to work or they'll will wonder where I am. Do you need anything from me tonight? There's going to be a Team 3 and Team 5 meeting in the next couple of days to lay down the groundwork of the stage. We've got to work on our own stage stuff to mesh it with Team 5's so their isn't big set changes once the main act comes on stage." Kaito tried to take the conversation back to work related things because maybe Katsu would focus better and feel more at ease.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Yuuji laughed, "When you consider that he is Akihiko's brother... and the son of the spider... well... what did you expect? But perhaps this was a good thing? You need rest, Hiroki-san... and I doubt you would've gotten it with Katsumi-san here. I'm sure that Akihiko would be glad that you decided to take his advice to heart and if there's anything I can do to make it easier on you, please let me know. If I remember correctly, Akihiko has studio time this afternoon and while Tanaka-san is going through his final day of his packed schedule, I'll be in your office at Ohayou for now until I can get something set up for myself in the managers suite."

User Image

"Then tomorrow I'll figure out what order I want to perform my songs in. Could you find out for me how long my show will have? I need to know how many songs to prepare... and I'm half afraid that Yamada-san will rail at me again if I ask even a simple question." Katsu replied with another yawn.
Maybe Kaito was right...
Maybe he did need to find that balance...
And yet a part of Azriel knew that he might react too harshly... to severely...
It was all that damned Doctor's fault! Memories given... memories stolen... Katsumi really didn't know where he stood with Hiroki now.
Perhaps they needed to set some ground rules once more.
After all, a Pet should operate at their Master's whim... and at this rate, Hiroki was going to slip out of his fingers.
And then he'd have to deal with Izo's wrath.
"I'll get a little more sleep then go see Asato later. Just text me what Yamada-san says and any other questions that might come up. Oh but you can let them know that my theme for the light side will be pink and white whereas the dark will be pink and black, just in case they need to know for set purposes. Let me know when you head home and don't forget to keep Nishikawa around." Katsu added before hanging up the phone.
He listened to the voicemail from Hiroki next, then just dropped the device onto the floor and buried his face in the soft pillows once more.
A little more sleep might put him in a better mood...

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:53 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Yes, I suppose I should think about that more. Worst of both worlds at time. One day, he'll change." He hoped. "But yes, I do need to rest. And you're probably right about that too. Mm...but I should be ok. Akihiko is going to deliver an Ipad to me to play with today. Or at least his gopher is." He went back to eating his oatmeal and then paused, "Oh yes, you do need an office. Well why don't you look over Nezumi-san's old office. It might be a good one. If you want something better just let me know. I am sure that there are a few open offices around the place." Hiroki smiled and then sighed, "Take care of yourself today and keep Tanaka-kun from getting into trouble for me. He seems like a good boy for all his exposure to Akihiko."

"Sure thing. I'll send you a text as soon as I know. It's going to be a long show night each time from everything I hear. I'm going to talk to Team 3 today and work with them. Yamada-san is going to sit in while I work. Since Shou-sama is in costume." Kaito said before he got ready to hang up.

"Hey, and Katsu...he really does love you. So...you know...just go slow. You'll work things out. And yeah I know...Nishikawa is sticking around. He''ll be taking me home tonight. I'll talk to you later." It was then Kaito hung up and went back to work. He had way too much to do today and so little time it seemed.

But later as promised Katsu would get a text. We have 1 hour for your performance. His show is going to be about 2 1/2 to 3 hours long. There's going to be an intermission between your set and his for things to get set up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:14 pm
User Image

"He is troublesome, sir... but Tanaka-san means well. The man hasn't a mean bone in his body really... though he can be a tease. I'll have to watch out for that." Yuuji replied with a smile.
Oh yes, he could handle Michi.
Much less trouble than handling Akihiko.
"Tanaka-san doesn't like to be a burden and he simply wants to work hard. I don't think I've ever met someone in this business quite like him, except for maybe Izzy Lucky so, to be honest, it's refreshing that Akihiko brought him on. So you needn't worry about him, Hiroki-san. I'll have his schedule emailed to you as soon as I finalize it." bowing politely, Takagi headed for the door.
But then he stopped, glancing back at his boss. "If you don't mind me raising the question for you to think on, sir... what happens if Katsumi-san doesn't change?"
Bowing again, Yuuji departed quickly and promptly walked into Michi's room, grabbing the blankets over the other man and ripping them off.
"Rise and shine, Tanaka-san." Takagi smirked.
Oh yes... being this one's manager was going to be fun.

User Image

Dreams were nice...
At least usually they were nice...
But what was going through Akihiko's unconscious was far from nice.
In fact, it was probably more hilarious than anything.
He dreamed of a nice relaxing day at the house. Himself laying on the sofa, idly listening to some soothing classical music, with Izzy Lucky sleeping on his chest and at his side.
Such a nice dream...
Until suddenly there were twin terrors targeting their peace.
Ra jumped first, gracefully curling to sit in just the right spot behind Izzy's head that he wasn't in the way at all.
Still such wonderful peaceful dreams...
And then Tora struck.
The kitten went flying onto the sofa, belly flopping across Akihiko's face, claws scraping the musician's nose. So when Narcissus sat up quickly in pain, Tora flew from him and onto Izzy's face. This only made Izzy screech in surprise, flinging both Ra and Tora off the sofa altogether. Akihiko ended up tripping on Tora and Izzy stepped on Ra's tail and their entire peaceful afternoon, the tranquility of the dream, shattered into kitten chaos.

Thus, the sleeping Akihiko turned his face into Izzy's chest even more, a frown on his face was, in his dreams, he was scolding kittens for using him as a scratching post!

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:43 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy barely stirred when Akihiko moved. Today really was a lazy day even though Izzy probably should have been up by now working. No...he was happy to be home with his partner after a long night of cold toes.

Finally he moved enough to realize that Akihiko was on his belly. But where were the kittens? Then he noticed Tora sprawled on Akihiko again. This time as a wreath around his head. Izzy chuckled a little as he looked at the fat belly wreath around Akihiko before realizing that Ra was perched on Akihiko's back. Just sitting there like a little king. Well he was named after a god. So goodness knows he was taking his place above his new disciple...Akihiko.

"Akihko....you awake?" Izzy asked quietly as he reached his hand over to the edge of the bed and snagged his phone to take a photo of the God above the Tiger. And then one of Tora because that pink belly was quite a sight at Akihiko's head.

This was then he realized there was a text. He glanced at it and then sighed, "I don't want to answer that one Naoko...." But he didn't write that in his message back, Shou and I a conversation and the outcome wasn't what Shou wanted. We're still friends. I'm sorry he's upset. But I couldn't responde the way he wished.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki had nothing to say after that question. It left him in complete silence. He knew that Yuuji didn't like Katsumi. There were way to many risks. That is probably what Yuuji thought. Maybe he was right. Or wrong. Aki said...said...it was possible to change the kitten. Ah...Aki looking from beyond couldn't you have at least told me how to do that?

Once Yuuji was gone, Hiroki finished his meal and made sure Hi-chan was fed before going back to sleep. For once, he was going to relax all day at home.

--------

Michi was asleep but his alarm was set for enough time to make it to work by 8. His sleep was heavy too in his exhaustion and even though he had that alarm set, it was going to be ringing awhile before it got him up.

However, the alarm wasn't going to be the chime of morning. No...suddenly Yuuji tore the blankets right off of Michi's naked flesh. And in a blink of an eye, Michi shot up, his hand reached down snapped up the sheets near by throwing them over his bare skin as if it were an instinctive reaction, "What the heck!? Yuuji!" He rubbed an eye and yawned, "Oh god...are you a morning person? Look I sleep until my alarm goes off. Then I curse the alarm but get up because it won't stop chiming until I walk over there and turn it off. You however...aren't an alarm clock!"

He groaned and flopped back on the bed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:31 pm
User Image

Laughing, Yuuji smirked down at Michi before grabbing the sheet next and pulling hard. "I'm waking you up early because you need to eat a proper breakfast. I may be a bit of a morning person, but that doesn't mean I'm going to wake you at the crack of dawn. No... it's almost 6:30am and if you want to get anything into your stomach to fuel your long day... time to get up, Tanaka-san."

User Image

There was a groan and Akihiko shifted ever so slightly, but the musician didn't really stir.
A few moments passed and then he finally said something.
"Ruki... get the cat off me..." the young tiger whispered, still dreaming about the two kittens getting into trouble and having no idea that both cats were sitting on him even now.
Narcissus groaned again, the arm that was over Izzy's chest moved until it rested over the other man's hips, fingers draping very intimately in just the right places.

Unlike his fearless leader, Naoko had woken up extra early today and was standing in Shou's doorway, watching the man sleep. He was worried about the man... worried about his boss... his brother...
Why had Shou been crying?
Damn that Katsumi for kissing him like that...
It still irked the pianist.
So, until Shou showed signs of waking, Naoko had stood there, naked except for his boxer pants and glasses.
Izzy still hadn't answered however... but the longer the pianist thought about it, the closer to a conclusion he came.
The blond bit his lip, his amber gaze never leaving the sleeping musician in the silken canopy draped bed. Having Shou so upset... upset enough to cry...
Had he confessed that he liked Izzy Lucky?!
And Izzy Lucky... was that what Shou had meant by rejection?!
Naoko paled slightly, his jaw tightening. Of course he couldn't blame Lucky-san for the rejection, if that was what had occurred, because Lucky had Narcissus... but Shou deserved someone good by his side... someone who gave a damn...
Didn't he?
Sighing, the younger Oumori brother continued his vigil, watching over the man, cup of coffee in hand.
In all honesty, the pianist had only slept a few hours at most all night.
By the time Shou began to wake however, Naoko made himself scarce, returning to the kitchen for another cup of coffee and to allow his boss the privacy he needed. He couldn't admit to Shou that he had stayed watching the man practically all night... it would seem creepy... wouldn't it?
But damn it all he was worried!

By the time Shou and Ko had left, Naoko was back upstairs in his room, laying on the bed and just staring at the ceiling. To make things worse... he hadn't heard from Oreo in days... and he hadn't sent the code that said he was busy either.
That weighed heavy on his mind as well... but there was little he could do right now because Prospero's was closed at this time of the day anyway.

Suddenly, the phone sitting at his bedside began to vibrate!
Izzy had finally answered!
'Respond the way he wished?' Naoko though to himself, re-reading the message a few times before tossing it onto the bed.
Had he been right?
Had Izzy Lucky really rejected Shou's love?
Sighing, Naoko draped an arm over his eyes, feeling absolutely wretched for his brother and his boss.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:03 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi scrambled out of bed as soon as the sheet was snatched ran to the bathroom. "Geesh...Alright I'm getting up....dang it!"

He fussed a bit. Obviously not a total morning person but a set the alarm and fight to come to live in the morning person. He was too dutiful to sleep over but he was also not a happy morning guy either, "A proper breakfast? I don't see a proper breakfast. If you're going to drag the sheets off a man, bring him the illusive breakfast you promise." Then his eyes widened, "WHAT! 6:30 AM! Yuuji I rarely wake before 7am. I can still get a shower in and eat within 15 minutes. Dang.. let me sleep...Yuuuujiiiiii"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy covered his mouth and laughed under his hands as Akihiko complained in his dreams, Tora's fat belly crown around Akihiko's head was all tangled i the man's hair. After a few more photos of pink belly upon black hair and Ra the Almighty, Izzy leaned in and gave those spoiled lips a small kiss. "You really are adorable when you sleep like this."

The manager was very amused by his star. Because the kittens had utterly took over the man's world...and bed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:18 pm
User Image

"Eating that quickly is bad for your digestion so I want you to have a relaxing comfortable breakfast WHICH Hiroki-san's butler has made downstairs. You need to shower, put on one of the guest robes, and come downstairs. I'll have your coffee and breakfast nice and hot... but if ten minutes pass and you're not downstairs yet, I will come looking." Yuuji spoke seriously.
Oh yes, he was a strict manager... especially to someone green in the industry. But there was also the matter that Michi deserved the best... because he had given everything he had and more for Akihiko.

User Image

Akihiko's hand slipped even lower as he sleep groped the man under him.
Okay so the musician's dream had changed a bit and within the world of sleep he and Izzy were finally alone with mewing kittens stuck in the in-ground bathroom tub... that of course was empty.
"Mmm... Ruki... I just want you to myself for... for a... while..." Narcissus pressed his lips back into that small kiss, but of course the young tiger was completely asleep.
Izzy was so warm and comfy... He never wanted to let go...

User Image
User Image

Standing in the midst of the isolation room, Ono was busy putting on a pair of latex exam gloves as he watched his newest specimen on the table before him.
Bound by the wrists and arms, the shoulders and neck and forehead, the chest and waist, the leg and knee and ankles... was PIT Level 7's newest denizen... Oreo.
"Since you will be here with me for a while, Oreo-san... I want to let you know what I am doing. This will be a trial and error process and may be painful at times. However, compared to the Doctor's research, you've a much better chance of coming out of this alive in the end... IF you cooperate. Now..." picking up a chart and a pen, Ono came to stand directly beside the bed. "I need to know how the IV I inserted earlier feels. The area around the needle that is. You've already undergone your first treatment and since visibly I see no signs of change, it could be internal. Your chemical makeup made you a perfect candidate for the experimentation of my regenerative research. Please do realize that if you cause me too many problems, I will have to terminate you. If the experiment is a success, then you have no reason to fear harm at the hands of your clients any longer... well... at least harm aside from being decapitated or having a limb lopped off. So..." pushing his glasses up with one finger, the usual smile on Ono's face was completely gone... replaced by his normal level 7 scowl. "Please do be honest when I ask you questions, Oreo-san. It is really for your benefit."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:41 pm

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Oh great...now you're my mom?" Michi asked as he turned on the shower obviously not going to be getting back to bed anytime soon with Yuuji hanging around. "Ok...ok ok! I'll get a shower and come downstairs to eat. If you come looking you won't be getting in here! I'll lock the door!" called out Michi as he stepped into the hot water. Good god! Yuuji was soft and sweet in bed but a tyrant for a manager!!!

He muttered to himself under the hot water, "I thought that having Yuuji as a manager would make things easy...guess that didn't mean easy for ME!" Michi leaned his head against the tile. "I wanna go back to bed! Dang it!"

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Whoa...partner..." Izzy gasped when the hand slide a little too far. He turned his head and saw those lips forming a sweet kiss and his own face turned beat red. Maybe he should just ride the tide and hear about this dream...no...wait...he'd record it! Izzy hit the record button on his phone and then moved Akihiko's hand just enough that he wouldn't get hurt. God knew if the dream changed he didn't want to lose anything precious.

Oreo felt like....death warmed over. He had tried to fight but he was so bound up that it was impossible to go...anywhere. At least for now. His eyes remained shut because inside he burned with anger and it was impossible to put up a real fight anymore while he felt like this. His brow furrowed wishing for any means to escape. Any at all.

The sound of someone entering caused his eyes to flick open. "Frigging monster...." hissed Oreo weakly. He'd die with his dignity if he died here. But...he wanted desperately to see Naoko again. He had a small bit more happiness in his world. And that....that was ripped away by this damned madman!

Oreo's fingers clenched but that caused another his of pain. "They HURT. You should know that!" His words were yelled as if that would release the pressure he was feeling. It didn't help. "Regenerative Research! You're a frigging liar too! I wasn't sick at all!"

But that was it for Oreo's energy. He really did feel as weak as a newborn baby that could only scream every once in awhile for his own satisfaction. It wasn't as if anyone from above would be saving him. If only Soto knew...But Oreo couldn't even get a message to him. Nothing...

He was a victim...an experiment! And Ono's smile had definitely been a lie from the start. Was that always the way it had been. This man had tested him before several times with a smile that he thought was....halfway real. But he shouldn't have been fooled. Oh yeah..he had been fooled. His eyes flicked over Ono and he clenched his teeth. He'd give anything to take a wire to this man's throat...It wasn't as if he didn't know how to torture and hurt other men. And right now if he had the opportunity, Ono would be...dead.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:03 pm
User Image
User Image

"Yelling at me will you get you nowhere fast, Oreo-san." Ono continued, staying strictly professional.
At least as far as the PIT went.
"Unlike my mentor I'm not a madman, though it is rather safe to say I am a liar. And just like you, I've no choice in the matter. Here, you either adapt and learn to enjoy your job, or you become yesterday's refuse to be incinerated. Take your pick. In fact just the other day we had Ishihara-san in to dispose of a failed experiment... perhaps if you fail he'll extend you the same courtesy?" the man lifted one eyebrow as he watched Oreo, finished with writing 'They HURT' down as the answer to the IV. "However I am not lying about my research. You, out of all the other PIT Pets showed the greatest potential for success with my latest theory. As I said if it succeeds you will be much better off. Imagine... never having to come down here for even a sniffle." he added with a half amused smirk before setting down his chart.
"Hold still please." Ono went about taking stock of the man's heart rate then, two fingers to Oreo's neck. "There have been multiple successful experiments to come from the depths. Ishihara-san himself holds a few products of our success. And that client you had recently... Katsu-san was simply notorious in the depths, wasn't he? He has been recently classified a success... though the Doctor did have to fix a few things... So you see, Oreo-san... being here, under my tender hands, could benefit you greatly." Picking up the chart again, Ono wrote down Oreo's heart beat. "If anything I'm going to make your life better, hopefully... though I'm afraid you'll have to go through hell first. Don't worry though. I won't be cutting you open. I've had my fill of that with Katsu-san. Just injections and an IV. I've even got some pudding from the new kitchen if you can end up keeping that down. If not... well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, hmm? I am afraid however that you may be with us for quite some time... so I do ask that you make it easier on yourself and do as you're told."

User Image

If Akihiko had known his partner was recording this... the young tiger might've bared it's claws and fangs.
But... Narcissus had no idea in all the world.
His hand moved in Izzy's own, grasping and entwining with his manager's fingers.
"Damn it Ruki....." Akihiko whispered in his sleep, looking rather annoyed at the moment. "You're getting it on the bed..."
Of course what 'it' was could be interpreted so many different ways.
The musician's entwined hand pulled Ruki's fingers toward him, Narcissus' lips gently kissing those digits. "No more nachos in bed..."
Okay so that was the 'it'...

User Image

Downstairs in the kitchen, Yuuji was actually doing managerial duties to a star who needed an assistant. He was making Michi's coffee and checking to make sure that the breakfast which the butler had prepared for himself and Tanaka was set nicely out on the table.
Eggs with bacon and toast. Of course Hiroki's oatmeal was far more bland than what they were about to partake of... There was grape jelly and honey and butter for the toast, even salsa, shredded cheese, and ketchup out for the eggs. Salt and pepper were nearby and there was cream and sugar for the coffee set up as well on the table.
Yuuji knew he'd need to figure out just how Michi took his coffee...
But there was also a selection of sliced fruits including melon, strawberries, apple, and kiwi... as well as a bowl of mixed berries like blackberries, blueberries, and pitted cherries. Beside the cups of coffee was freshly squeezed orange juice and glasses of milk as well.
A perfect breakfast for a hectic day... Even if every morning couldn't be like this, with Michi getting up this damn early (something that Yuuji planned to not happen with the man's new schedule), the poor vocalist-to-be needed a healthy meal.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:03 pm

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Michi finally made it downstairs. He was a little disheveled and his hair wasn't dry but his body was dressed in jeans and a pullover shirt with long sleeves. He yawned as he staggered into the dining room. Then slumped into his chair and for a moment he hung there. But then he raised himself up straight and glanced across the food.

"Whoa...this is...a full meal." he said in the middle of another yawn as his reached over and pulled the coffee close. Then, his fingers drifted to the cream and dragged it over. There he poured and by the time he was done his coffee was very pale. After that, he pulled over the sugar and gingerly took a less than part of a teaspoon and poured it in. Obviously the young man liked a slight sweet but was nothing like Izzy Lucky.

His spoon stirred slowly in the coffee and when he was done, he finally sipped, "Oh....thank god for coffee." he moaned slowly. There were several more sips before he set it down and set forth to load his eggs up with every condiment meant for them. Michi wasn't a picky eater. His mother didn't allow it. And soon his plate was decorated with everything the table had to offer before he dug into it. "Itadakimasu!"

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy listened closely as his partner talked in his sleep. This was so much fun! What was he talking about now!?? The manager giggled a little as their hands entwined.

He couldn't help but let the man just kiss those fingers while sleeping like this. Izzy was amused and he said "Sorry." softly in response to the poor dreamtime Nachos. Not that Izzy would ever get them all over the bed because he was far to skilled at making sure the Nachos ended up in his mouth. But obviously Akihiko's dreamland thought differently.

Ra stretched out along Akihiko's body finally giving up his dignified pose to lay down and clean his paws while watching Akihiko talk in his sleep. Izzy mused the idea that Ra probably realized that his subject was a little too out of it to notice his grandeur.

Izzy sighed realizing Tora would never be a dignified cat. Izzy's eyes glanced over at the fat bodied kitten and smirked. He was still a handsome pudgy kitten even if he'd never give off that air of nobility.

Oreo closed his mouth and stared at Ono as he reminded him how tenuous life could be in the Pit. And the idea that Ishihara-san might end his life here was NOT the way he wanted to get to know the man! "You are a frigging liar...and that's almost as bad as a madman!"

"You lied to get me down here. How am I suppose to believe what you're saying now." he growled trying to control his temper. At least, he had the smarts not to talk about what would happen if he told Soto afterward what Ono had done. Provided he survived. That also made him worry that he might never reach the surface again!

His fingers went tight as Ono touched his neck to take his heartbeat. He wanted to jerk away but didn't. He was tired and really how far could he go with all this bindings about him.

All he could do was sit there in abject horror as Ono explained about other test subjects. People he knew! Maybe not well but had they willingly participated? Of that he seriously doubted!!!

His dark eyes flashed over to the thin man as he talked about the pudding and Oreo doubted he could keep that or anything else down at the moment. "Better?..you've made my life hell! And how am I suppose to be willing to help you out when you've bound me so I can't even be remotely comfortable? I'm not a lab animal! Maybe the only thing I can be thankful for is that you're not cutting me open but I haven't any hope in that either because your a liar."

The Dom still was in a state of disbelief and distress that he could have fallen all the way down from level 2 to 7 in shear minutes. It was inconceivable. The system was broken when a good pet could be dragged down here on a lie! But how could have Soto proved it otherwise. Oreo wouldn't cry but he wanted to. His anger kept him from it. "Regenerative research.....sounds like an interesting subject... When ones not the Guinea Pig."

He wanted to roll over and just stuff his head under the pillow but he couldn't even do that so Oreo closed his eyes and tried to avoid getting any more upset. "I'm so...tired..." he muttered feeling almost exhausted after those various outbursts. His shoulders slumped slightly as he thought about Naoko. The younger man probably was wondering why he hadn't gotten buzzed. Hopeful Soto would take care of things....

-----

On Level 2, Soto was monitoring the sterilization of Oreo's nest. Most things were thrown out except for stuff that could be sprayed with disinfectant. Such So the few gifts that Oreo had managed to get from various clients were secure including Naoko's music.

Soto sighed as he found the remote among a couple others that there was a job that wasn't being done. So he took the items to his office and there he looked at the notices on each one. At least, this would help him figure out when he was suppose to buzz the clients. However, he'd have to clear Oreo's books and send notifications out to them that he was unavailable for a while.

The older man tapped the desk because really Oreo had seemed quite healthy. He wondered how the man had gotten a virus. Anything was possible but Soto hated sending any good pet to level 7 for treatment. He wanted to inquire to Oreo's clients for the past few weeks to at least see a doctor.

He pondered whether or not he should send a report to Katsu. The young man was suppose to be in charge here but really it wasn't full time. However, leaving the young man out of the loop probably would cause more issues than sending him a report. So he wrote up his report in code and then shot Katsu a copy of it. Hopefully the young man would have time to read over the various goings on in the pit. The new kitchen was actually complete and they were going to have a small feast there in celebration of it's opening. The pets were already a little happier because food was indeed better fresh. Although after Oreo's illness they had to shut things down for a day and sterilize the area too. Soto was a wee bit sad that Oreo wouldn't be able to participate in the small celebration. The man did like to take care of his charges. And Oreo was a decent man compared to some of the others.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:26 am
(((OOC: It's funny. As I re-read things, the 2nd meeting of Koy and Izzy, Koy made a comment in the car about wondering who would top; Naoko or Nakai... and of course Izzy had already met the duo in the alley by this point and Izzy was mentally vowing NEVER in hell to tell how he knew who would top in that duo... and yet now he has told hehehe... and to the very person who wondered it in the first place!)))

User Image

The grip on Izzy's fingers intensified however and the sleeping tiger pulled that hand close as if clinging to it. "Ruki... don't..." came an almost pained whisper from parted lips.
It was an urgent sound and shortly following it Akihiko gasped, blue eyes shooting open as he released his partner's fingers, pushing himself up.
Of course this flung both Tora and Ra off of him and onto the bed. Breathing hard for a moment, Narcissus seemed dazed and confused, until his blue gaze settled on the man half beneath him.
"Ruki..." closing his eyes, Akihiko sighed and lay back down on the man. In that short span he had noticed Izzy watching him, though he hadn't exactly seen the phone...
For a moment it seemed like the young tiger had fallen asleep again, but then he sighed once more. "Waking up with you right there... helluva lot nicer than waking up alone." Narcissus whispered, wrapping his arms around his partner tenderly, lips gently kissing the other man's shoulder.
For his part, Ra was now sitting on the bed, glaring indignantly at Akihiko as if to say; 'How dare you fling me?!'...

User Image

Mentally taking stock of how Michi made his coffee, Yuuji was sitting across from him at the table, putting jam on toast. "Yes it is a full meal. Though don't expect this every day. However, I'm a bit strict when it comes to eating, same as my cousin, so I'll make sure you have something nutritious on days when you've work. I can't have you collapsing on me from lack of protein or falling asleep from too many carbs. Though, I doubt I'll have to watch you as closely as Akihiko watches Lucky-san. Your original occupation wouldn't allow you to get too out of shape now, would it?" Takagi asked with a smile as he set down his knife and tore the toast in two. "Did you sleep well, Michi-kun?"
Oh yes, only in public would Yuuji call the young man 'Tanaka-san'. It was only right to be polite in that sort of setting. But of course Takagi knew this young man well enough to be on a friendly first name basis... and vice versa.

User Image
User Image

"Of course I lied to get you down here. Soto-san would have a fit if he knew. No doubt the new PIT manager would as well." Ono replied, taking a blood pressure cuff from the wall and strapping it around Oreo's arm tightly.
It was electric, so all he had to do was press a button. Of course it being electric... it squeezed hard... and would probably leave a bit of a bruise.
"Katsu-san isn't the biggest fan of our experiments... and I've heard rumor that you're a favorite of his, Oreo-san. So naturally, I'm trying to be as discrete with the upper floors as possible." the man spoke with a slight smirk.
Actually, he didn't give a damn about Soto and the upper floors... but if they hassled the Doctor about it... well... that would reflect poorly on himself later... and punishment from that man or his right hand was worse than death.
"However I'll not lie to you down here. I stand nothing to gain by it and I only end up giving myself a headache in trying to remember the insignificant little lies." Takashi replied with an annoyed sigh, writing down Oreo's blood pressure.
Elevated... probably the stress and anger no doubt...
"Comfortable? Well I suppose I can make you more comfortable... but the first sign of trouble will get you terminated immediately, Oreo-san. There are cameras here...the door is locked from the outside... so killing me will only end up in your own slow painful demise... whereas letting me do my job gives you at least a fraction of a chance of life. To be honest, your chances of survival from this procedure are quite good.
"However, on the subject of you being a lab animal... you are a pet, are you not? People keep dogs and monkeys and even mice and rats as pets... and all of those have been used as lab animals for years. So yes, Oreo-san... I would say you ARE a lab animal. You're a man who exists for the pleasure of others... and proving my theory would certainly be pleasing to me." Ono said with a wink, setting down his chart. "Now, while I can't completely untie you... I can undo the straps except for your wrists and ankles... for now. Prove to me you've earned that and perhaps I'll length your restraints so you can be more comfortable. Wait... tired?"
Takashi picked up the chart again, writing that down. "It's the injection. You'll be getting another one tomorrow so I'll need to know how you feel then as well, my new Guinea Pig."
Was it a tease? Maybe... Least it proved that Ono was listening to the man's every word.

User Image

"SHUT UP PHONE!" Azriel yelled at the device on the floor, before peeking over the edge of the bed at it.
Email from... Soto?
Okay so this caught the bat's interest and he reached down, picking up his phone and checking the email.
Line after line after line about the PIT, though no one else would realize what it was if they weren't involved with the place directly.
"The cookie was taken to the 7th floor..." Katsu whispered, thinking for a long moment.
Then it clicked.
OREO!
This caused the bat to sit up now and he quickly called Soto while, at the same time, untangled his... dress... from the bed covers.
God he needed to change clothes!
Home first it seemed...

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:21 am

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"If I got this everyday, I'd be living here...ne?" Michi laughed a little as he rubbed his eyes. "I'm pretty good about eating normally. I just need to get used to the schedule then everything falls into place for me." Michi wasn't like Akihiko that couldn't get up in the morning. He just had to get used to getting up then things were just expected and he worked with it. Although he would rather sleep in that much was certain. "Ha...I eat real food...not commercial frozen dinners. Sometimes I go to my mom's house and we cook a week's worth of food so I can pull one out of the frig and cook it if I don't have time. It's pretty economical."

"Yeah...I slept like a rock. That bed was fantastic. I need a new futon mattress when I move. Or maybe a new bed. I mean I had a real bed living with mom but my apartment only has a traditional Japanese style bed. So did you sleep well? I suppose I should check on Hiroki-san before I leave here. Ugh...did we really have to get up this early." he yawned again and grabbed his coffee.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy carefully set aside the phone and flicked the record button to off as Akihiko gasped and flung cats everywhere. "Are you ok? He asked as he sat up to looked at the man before laying back down to be held in those sweet arms. "What were you dreaming about??" Izzy was going to make sure that Akihiko had no idea about the..phone. Other than he had sent a text to Naoko and Kitten photos.

"Mm..I know.. My toes are very happy." he wiggled them and ran them along Akihiko's feet. "And...so am I. But I think you pissed off your kitten" He smiled as his shoulder was kissed. "You had friends snuggling." Izzy reached back and pulled his phone around to pull up the photos of the 'kids'. "Ra has claimed you his property and Tora thinks your head is a perfectly round."

"Ow!" Oreo growled as the blood pressure cuff caused his arm to ache more than his achy body already ached! "I have no doubt that he isn't a fan. I'm not a fan either...obviously. How is this discrete. They aren't going to be happy when they find out about this." Oreo frowned and wanted to jerk away from the blood pressure cuff but again...he had NOWHERE TO GO!

Oreo doubted he could believe it when the man said he wouldn't lie down here. Anyone willing to create such a mask above probably lied frequently in more ways than one. A useful lie over a hard truth any day, "I'm sure you lie down here...more than you think."

He glanced around at the mention of cameras and locks. Well he should have figured that much considering he was in the depths of Hell. People who came to 7 didn't normally come out! "Killing you seems to be a little difficult right now but don't think it hasn't crossed my mind. But I'm not a complete idiot. I know people don't leave here that..often."

The next words stung however. In some ways Ono was correct. Being a pet left him little say in his own life. And he cursed under his breath because he couldn't deny that. Above he could give himself illusions of a life better than a pet. But down here the cold stark reality was daunting. He was wanting to ignore those statements and hated everything about the Pit. What he wouldn't give for any of the implements in his room above because if he had them he would have removed the smile from that face that winked at him. "Yes...tired...tired..sore...miserable and my stomach feels like it wants to puke but of course I've not eaten in awhile so...you're a very lucky man right now." He would have spewed all over this guy just to give him at least one small sense of satisfaction.

"Great...so I get to feel miserable every time I have an injection. Your experiment doesn't sound that promising so far." the Guinea Pig grumbled. This man before him was way too detailed oriented and obsessed with his work. It was going to be difficult to manipulate him. And right now, Oreo was too sick to manipulate anything. "But I'm obviously not going to do anything if you loosen this up, because...I don't think I can even get up right now with the way I feel. Can I at least have a TV to watch or something?"

Best to think of things to get the mind off of hell because Oreo was certain no one was coming to save him. He had no allies on level 7 and all of his allies on level 2 had been...fooled. He was essentially...alone.

------

Soto answered the phone as soon as he saw Katsu's number. "Hey...wasn't sure if you'd be calling. I see you got my report."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:59 am
User Image

As soon as Soto answered, a very angry Katsu spoke back. "What the hell were you thinking?! I'm watching Oreo specifically and he's been tossed down?! I'm on my way over there right now to demand answers. If he's sick, who was his last client? Hell who were his last few clients? They need to be alerted and brought in for testing if possible because I'll be damned if some sort of outbreak happens when I just took over. I want a list of clients and access to level 7 immediately when I arrive. That damn monster below better let me speak to Oreo... or I'm going over his ******** head."
Oh the bat was pissed beyond anything right now.
How DARE the Doctor touch someone he was watching... someone he wanted at his side...
Without realizing it, Katsu's nails had actually cut the gloves he was wearing as he had been untangling himself from the bed covers.
Wardrobe would throw a fit... again...
But now he was in the car and on the way home to change clothes. Couldn't exactly have Mi-chan showing up at the PIT.
And Takatori was driving like the wind... because an angry Azriel wasn't exactly something he wanted in his backseat.
Of course... he also sent a convenient text to Matsumoto, advising the spider that he thought Katsu might cause trouble in the depths...

User Image

User Image
User Image

"What point is there in lying to you here?" Ono asked with an exasperated sigh. "And yes I'm sure Soto will be quite annoyed... however if this experiment works then it will benefit everyone in the PIT... provided I can duplicate the effects. It will also benefit people like Ishihara-san whom I have heard you are fond of. Imagine... a man in his profession... with regenerative capabilities. He was down here for injuries recently after all. Wouldn't you like to be able to look him in the eye and tell him that you helped give him such a useful ability?"
It was, from Takashi's standpoint, a very realistic thought. Assassins that could regenerate almost immediately would be beyond useful for the Doctor and Matsumoto both. Pets that could heal from client inflicted wounds would be even better. The implications were limitless... not to mention the technology could then be sold at an outrageous price if the spider so choose...
Carefully, Ono began to undo the man's restraints. Everything but one arm and one leg. At least that way, for now, Oreo could move enough to get comfortable or lay on one side.
"Please don't make me tie you down once more. It's tedious work." Takashi admonished before walking over to a small refrigerator in the corner and taking out a cup of pudding. "You will have to eat it without a spoon... as I fear you could use it as a weapon." he removed the lid and set it on a table next to the bed where Oreo's free hand could easily reach. There was also a plastic bottle of water with a straw in case the man got thirst. "Unlike my mentor I don't enjoy watching the pain of all men. Only the ones who piss me off. You, Oreo-san, have potential so I'd like to make this as painless as possible. However, I can't administer any other drugs to you aside from the fluids IV and injections because it will interfere with my experiment. You'll simply have to bear with me. In a few weeks, you should start showing improvement. However..." Ono walked over to the opposite wall, pressing a button and a panel slid away revealing a television. "If you behave... you may watch television. If you cause us ANY troubles I will revoke that privilege and you will be restrained once more. Is that clear?"

User Image

"I'm fine..." Akihiko whispered, his eyes slipping closed as he just breathed deep the smell of the man beside him. "You left... in my dream... and don't..." blue eyes opened to gaze at Izzy. "Don't think this has to do with yesterday because I've been having this dream over and over again of late..." he smiled softly, reaching one hand up to trace along Izzy's face. "Before that though it was just you and me on the sofa listening to music... and the kittens kept jumping on our faces. We both ended up on the floor at some point and then you were eating nachos in bed and making a mess because you wanted to cover me in them." laughing softly, Akihiko glanced at the phone. "Ra is so cute... and honestly do you realize how many times I had to move Tora last night? Why does he sleep on me and not you?! He's adorable Ruki but honestly... I'm not his pillow. I'm YOUR pillow."
With that in mind, Narcissus pulled Izzy closer and turned his body so that the musician was on the bottom once more with his dear manager laying over him.
Ra licked a paw from where he sat on the pillow, eyes flickering from Izzy to Akihiko, but otherwise ignoring them for the most part.

User Image

"Well, Hiroki-san's is completely furnished for the most part so I'm sure you can test out the bed in his home. If you don't like it we can store it and buy you a new one." Yuuji replied as if it were a simple thing. "We'll stop by and look at the place before going to Akihiko's tonight. You'll be missing the later half of your scheduled time at the studio, but it can't be helped. I'll be working from Aki's office at the studio and also moving my things into Nezumi-san's old office but I'll have my cell phone with me if you need anything throughout the day. Mostly it will be working on your schedule and making things easier for Hiroki-san's transition by organizing some paperwork and files."
Smiling, Takagi sipped his coffee. "Yes well, Akihiko is a pain in the a** to get up. Lucky-san seems to just let him sleep until the last possible moment... but I want you to be a bit more disciplined, Michi-kun. Besides, Akihiko tends to do a lot of work in his private studio in the evening so he does stay awake longer than some might think. Night before last he wasn't in bed until around four in the morning... stuck in his studio working... so I'm sure sleeping in is allowed when pulling such overtime. However... you don't have your own studio, Michi-kun... which means I won't be making you pull any over time any time soon."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:59 am

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Oh so it's furnished! Wow...I guess I won't need to buy a bed after all. I guess I should inform the guys not to come in later so we can go check out this house. I hope I like it. Well, I bet it's better than mine by any stretch." Michi said as he finished up his eggs.

"Nezumi-san's old office...Mm...ok... I know where that is. What happened with that guy? He was pretty nice...but mm...needy? I don't know I thought he was going to be a good manager but he really let me down at the club." Michi scratched his wet head because he surely hadn't understood Nez all that much.

"Me be a bit more disciplined? In what way? I'm not as bad as Akihiko and I do keep my work appointments unless something really comes up." added Michi while he sucked down the last of his coffee and picked up the orange juice. "Ok...so Akihiko does some crazy hours. But I know Lucky-san did that to when he was managing a lot more. I'm not nearly as dedicated as that. I know when to go to bed. Yeah, I'd like to avoid extreme overtime but lately, it's been good to keep me going. At least, I'm keeping my thoughts on other stuff and getting life working in one direction. "

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well...I'm not going anywhere and obviously the kittens aren't either so your dream is just being that...your fears brought to reality." Izzy nuzzled the hand and smiled at Akihiko. "I'm sure your dreams will get better once life starts easing up."

"You're a bigger pillow...so maybe that's why Tora sleeps on you. You're also warmer than me" Izzy said with a smirk. "Or maybe he's just in tune with me and knows you're my pillow so you must be his pillow too!" He sprawled over his partner and chuckled, "Tora is learning good habits!"

Tora looked up from the edge of the bed and mewed then wandered up to Ra and head butted him wanting to be cleaned!

"What was I thinking? Look Katsu, I was following the rules. His screening came back positive for a virus and well if I didn't follow the rules god knows the Doctor downstairs would feel free Not to follow the rules himself." Then Soto paused and punched a few buttons on the computer. "Oumori-san was the last client. Then 3 of Oreo's regulars. Here...I'll send you a list to your phone." He punched a button and soon the encrypted display showed up and then de-crypted for Azriel to see. Of the three other men, two were powerful business men, and one was an owner of a retail clothing stories around Japan. Oreo had very wealthy clients.

"Getting the monster to let you speak to Oreo might be very difficult if he feels Oreo is infected. Look I don't like this anymore than you. But these rules were made with Izo and the Doctor long before I started working here to keep a virus from spreading. And...well, the Doctor hasn't used this very often on people. Oreo is the first one in two years to be pulled down like that. You know how much the doctor hates germs...." answered Soto not entirely defending the Doctor but right now, he couldn't necessarily say that it wasn't the case that Oreo wasn't sick.

"Once you're here, we can go down there. The Doctor can't stop me from showing up...so we will take a few guards. I saw #2 leave this morning with a truck so I think he might be out."

-------------------

"And if it doesn't work, I'm dead. So you're taking a big risk that Soto-san will just take things. Yeah, I can see the benefits but you could have done these tests on animals not humans! And even so...even if it works on me, it might not work on others, if I am so perfect of specimen." he huffed because he couldn't really yell anymore. His eyes closed when he thought of how exhausted he was. "Yeah maybe for assassins...but you see...I don't like the idea of being a regenerative healer if I'm going to be someone's free range torture toy. That leads down a dark road of dismemberment for fun. And you don't even know if whatever hellish drug your giving me is going to produce long lasting results."Oreo wasn't stupid. He may not have been a scientist but he could use deductive reasoning to see applications beyond the norm. Regenerative healing could be a pain in the a**...for a pet even if an exotic dream for a client.

As soon as the restraints were free on one side, he rolled just to get off his back. Strange how such a little change made things more comfortable. However, this led him to realize he could undo those last restraints himself. But now wasn't the time. He'd wait until he was alone. Much safer that way. Then he'd figure out his mess. But...then again, he was feeling like someone ran over him with a truck. Getting up completely might be a bit problematic. God this sucked!

"Right...don't kill the doctor...and eat my pudding...god it." he muttered from his new nestled position. "Look if I were going to use any weapon right now it would be an array of vomit from downing that pudding at the moment."

He continued to grumble not sure if he felt comfort in anything Ono had said, "Well that's good to hear if it is really the case. Doesn't seem like I have much of a choice in the matter right now except hang out and live or die." Those were his outward words but his inner thoughts were of another vein all together. How the heck do I get out of here ALIVE!

"Yes, that's all too clear." he responded with a slow hiss of unhappiness which diminished as the TV became available. Oh thank god. The white walls were driving him nuts. He sighed slowly and relaxed just slightly as he peered at the TV waiting to see any signs of the outside world on its flat surface.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 630 631 632 633 634 635 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games