Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:47 pm
It has been two months since I got a new manga. I need to go shopping.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:49 pm
I already went on a manga shopping spree recently. I've still got about 5 or so to read yet. ^__^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:51 pm
I read a lot of manga...when I have money I got through them like water. ^^*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:56 pm
Having been in the process of moving, my supply of reading material is fairly sparse. I still have to locate a used bookstore near my house, but I keep choosing to be lazy and stay around the house instead.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:57 pm
You're in tx, aren't you? I saw something on the news about a ton of fires in TX, and flooding in California.

^^* I don't think I'ld be able to go without something to read.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:59 pm
Close, Oklahoma at the moment. From the looks of things I will be moving again soon, so right now I am just goofing off until I know more.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:00 pm
Do you mind if I ask why you move so often? Personal choice or circumstances?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:04 pm
Circumstances mostly. I would move quite often as a matter of choice though. I moved to Oklahoma because of family living here, and now it looks like they are shipping me off somewhere else. The only thing I hate about moving is lacking a stable internet connection.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:06 pm
Why do they keep shuttling you about like that?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:09 pm
Well I moved here because they wanted me to live with them. Once I got here they realized they were mistaken. That, and I have issues with my family, so this seems best.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:11 pm
Ahh, so they thought it would be fun, but then they changed their minds... kindof rude of them to just decide they don't want you after they brought you out there....
So do you know where you're going to land next?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:17 pm
They did offer me the chance to stay, but it was apparent that nobody really wanted it. At the time I was looking for someplace to stay, so it worked out well enough. As for where I will be next, I think an institution...

Sadly enough that is only half joking. I have been trying to move to Alaska, but that will have to wait a couple years. Until then I think I would like to move to California or Oregon.  

zz1000zz
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:20 pm
Forgive my asking, but how old are you?

At least you can say that you've seen a good chunk of the country and had a broad range of experiences. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:24 pm
*Returns*

Just a heads up to everyone around...
I have fallen from my normally jovial state of mind and slipped into a rage filled fury, due to some recent events which have come to my attention... I am going to back away now before I start to do and say things I will regret because niether Luri, nor zz1000zz, nor anyone else in the guild deserves to have me snap at them and take my angers out upon them for my own problem...

So I bid you all a good night...  

Ascher

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:25 pm
The television says I should never give out my name, address, phone number, or name on the internet. I guess it is good I never pay attention to televsion.

I am... *checks the calendar*

Nineteen? News to me. Last I remember I was sixteen. I guess I kind of lost track of things since I decided to take care of myself.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games