Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:15 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy couldn't help but gaze into those blue pools that he loved to get lost in. His star...an ocean he would gladly drown in. Izzy smiled a little and realized that every day his lover was growing up just a little more. "Well good...I think I would have thought less of you had you been rooting around in a dumpster with some blond." He giggled between sniffles as life started to become less weighted.

"Mm...If you think they would be good for each other, then you'll have to introduce them again. I know that they met at the Charity Event but...If I get involved, Chiyou might come to me and ask me about it. And Shou might think I'm trying to force him on to someone else especially when I rejected him. You know what I mean?" Izzy didn't want to be the bad guy when he was only trying to help. He wanted to remain Shou's friend and he wanted Chiyou to not think that everyone had turned against him if he did feel rejected by Nakai.

"Just...mm.. how to introduce them is going to be a problem for you. Nakai is on tour, Shou's going on tour. And Shou's pissed at you. And..Nakai doesn't think of you in the kindest light even though he admitted all this stuff to you. How do you play match maker with that?" Izzy asked as his fingers roamed across the smooth kimono. "Sit back down here and eat some Nachos with me before they get cold..." he said softly and tugged at Akihiko's waist.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:23 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Asato was stretched out and Hi-chan was nestled between the fingers that were stretched over his pillow. They actually looked quite cute together. Both kitten and man were fast asleep and never heard the clicking of heels. Well...the man didn't.

Hi-chan however, his ears twitched and he yawned then poked his small head over the pillow to see someone in the darkness. His small cat eyes and nose glistened as he tried to take in the person. Soon, Hi-chan was mewing and crawling out of his spot to get nearer to Katsu. Bumping his small head against Katsu's chin as he kissed Hiroki.

Hiroki's eyes started to flutter some and the man groaned slightly because he felt stiff. His breathing shifted as his eyes finally opened but he blinked a few times because he couldn't recognize the person in the darkness above him. It wasn't a man...but a woman. But who did he know with long hair like that!? He couldn't see the face well enough...and who let her in here! Was this a dream? "Who...are you? And how did you get into my room?" The first questions asked were realistic because he had no idea that Katsu had become...Mi-chan.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Ah the tricks he could play with that simple question.
Azriel picked Hiyokomame up in his arms, letting the kitten snuggle against him warmly as his blue-contact eyes looked down at Hiroki. Then, with one finger, he flicked on the light at the bedside table.
A purely innocent yet slightly seductive smile was on his face... and he changed his voice to that of Mi-chan to make this early morning encounter all the more fun.
"Mi-chan desu. Your gothic friend thought that you might be getting a little lonely... and he's still busy at the studio so he sent me over. He was worried about you..." Katsumi said with a playful wink and a bite of his lip, wondering if he could totally convince Hiroki that he was a she!

User Image

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A smirk came to Akihiko's lips. "Leave it all to me, Ruki. Once Nakai is back and Shou is finished with his tour... I'll have a nice dinner party and let them get reacquainted properly." he spoke, letting his fingers continue to massage through Izzy's hair tenderly.
But then the young tiger laughed, "Why would I sit when your heated words are sitting so wonderfully right where they are?" he asked softly, tilting that head back again and looking into those eyes. "I really do enjoy you like this, Ruki... Makes me want to do horribly naughty things to you..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:08 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Leave it all to you? Why does that worry all of a sudden?" he asked as he slowly lifted his face and looked up at his partner. "Oh....I see.. your dirty mind has been activated, ne? He blew warm breath up the kimono as he spoke for extra effect.

"I wasn't even planning on being naughty....that happened last time and my nachos got cold." he teased as he gazed up at those blue eyes. "Some how, I think you get turned on when I start eating Nachos." A small smirk planted itself on Izzy's lips while one of his hands managed to pull his nacho platter closer to him. He pulled up one cheesy Nacho and started licking the cheese off the tortilla.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki blinked as he looked up at those blue eyes. For an instant he stared into those blue eyes then looked at that face... that was....AKIHIKO IN DRAG!? He gasped suddenly in disbelief, "No...way! Wait... Akihiko...Why are you dressed in Drag!? I have to be dreaming. I can't be awake No way would Katsumi send you to me dressed in Drag. He'd be furious....maybe even jealous as sin if he saw you dressed like that in my room. He'd wonder what we were doing!I almost thought you were a girl! And you'd never wear drag. What the hell!? Are you on drugs? Have you been drinking? Did I take too many meds tonight?"

The older man sat up fast and put a hand on his chest because that speed was a bit to fast for his poor injuries. "We've got to put some clothes on you!" He glanced at the clock and gasped. "Katsumi will be here sometime soon and god save me and you if he catches you in here like this! Why are you in that...It's way too cute. You look like a girl! I would have thought that if it weren't for those blue eyes! I mean don't get me wrong if it is a part of a new act you'll floor Ishi-san and the entirety of Ohayou. I'm sure your fans might even be...amazed. No way....Akihiko. Oh god...this has to be a nightmare. I've got to wake up!"

He crawled out of bed in a panic trying to get to his closet to find a robe or something to throw over those scantily clad legs and frilly skirt. "The gods sure have given me one hell of a dream. Next thing I'll see is Katsumi running through that door dressed as Willy Wonka.... No that would be a nightmare with Shou. And I'd be drowning in the fudge lake. Here! Put this on..cover up...for goodness sake. I've got to find you some real clothes!" He shoved a long robe in Mi-chan's direction and prayed that strange dream Akihiko would take it.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Unexpected reaction was probably the best way that Azriel could describe what Hiroki was doing.
He thought Katsumi was Akihiko?
The notion that he could start a damn vicious rumor about Mi-chan being the sexy symbol of a musician was so very enticing to the mischievous part of the bat's mind.
And yet... should he really be THAT mean to his brother?
Damn this just amused the young man to no end, and in truth the bat very nearly laughed out loud and gave away the secret. Carefully he set Hiyokomame back on the bed, walking behind Hiroki slowly... sensually... and tossing the robe thrown at him back onto the floor.
"Really now, Asato-kun... don't you like me this way? All sweet and cute and yours for the taking... again?" Katsu asked with a positively seductive smile.
Once Azriel had finally pinned Hiroki between himself and the wall beside the closet however, the bat reached one hand up carefully... and took out the blue contacts in his eyes.
Blinking, and still in that girlish voice, Katsu smiled. "Mmm... that's much better... isn't it?" he asked in a whisper, letting the hand which didn't hold his contacts reach up and stroke down the injured man's cheek, his dark eyes boring into the older man as if to say, 'Gotcha'...

User Image

User Image

Akihiko's grip on Izzy's hair tightened just a bit and he tilted his partner's head to the side. Such a better vantage point to watch Lucky lick cheese off that chip...
"Mmm... perhaps seeing you eat my cooking just turns me on in general?" Narcissus asked softly. "Then again..."
One arm shot out and snagged the nacho plate completely! The young tiger spun away, intending to let Izzy go...
But three things happened at once.
First... was the musician tripped on a very fat ball of kitten fur...
Second... Akihiko toppled over backwards onto the floor...
Third... His grip on Izzy's hair faltered, only to be replaced with a grip on the man's shirt... which pulled him down onto the floor too.
By some miracle, the nachos weren't all over the wood flooring... and Lucky had landed on Akihiko's chest and stomach.
"Ow..." the musician whispered before bursting into laughter at the absurdity of it all. "Your cat tripped me!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:09 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

His wife...yes, that was Akihiko. And sometimes, it was just perfect to hear words like that from Akihiko's lips. "I love your.... Co...ou..ko...cooking!!!" Izzy went thump right on top of Akihiko and the tubby kitten went scrambling off to the side as the men toppled over, only to come out a moment later and stick his face in the Nachos.

Izzy burst in to laughter after Akihiko seemed to be ok. "Ow indeed. And now he's in MY Nachos! Tora! NOOOO!!!" His hand swiped out and grabbed the fat kitten pulling him over so Akihiko could see his little cheese sauced face. "He obviously knows how to get what he wants." Izzy huffed then started laughing again. "He's a lot like you.. Hard to ignore. Big Little Tiger." Izzy leaned in and kissed Akihiko's lips "Trouble...both of you."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Like you this way! Seriously you must be on drugs. Who gave them to you!? You don't want Yuuji to see you like this. And wait! WE...you and me...are NOT going down that road! Snap out of it! You were disowned once for a stupid mistake. And I'm not letting you mess up your life with Lucky-san!" he snatched the robe in mid air and tried to keep space between him and 'Akihiko' in frills. Although he ended up backed into a wall and seriously if Hiroki had been well he would have been decking the man right about now. His hands reached out and clenched those shoulders preparing to scream and push 'Akhiko away when the contacts popped out!

Suddenly Hiroki gasped and his words for a moment were completely lost to him. He was looking at....Katsumi!? His knees gave away and he slid down to the floor. He had been completely fooled! "You're not....Akihiko...' His hand drifted over his chest. Man...it hurt like a b*****d at the moment. "You scared me to death...."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image
User Image

One eyebrow arched as Katsumi bent over at the waist, coming face-to-face with the now sitting Hiroki. "Mmm... and why would this have scared you? Akihiko isn't exactly frightening you know. Besides, what reason would he have to dress this way and visit you in the middle of the night. I was hoping you'd think me a nice little whore for you to have fun with in 'Azriel's' absence... but you really did surprise me, Asato-kun." the bat laughed softly, squatting down very girly in front of the older man. "It never even occurred to you that I was Katsumi, did it?" frowning slightly, it seemed like Mi-chan was pouting. "Does this mean you don't find the new me sexy unless I'm Akihiko doing this? Demo..." he tapped his lip with one gloved finger. "I think your reaction was more amusing than Kaito-kun's." again the man giggled before holding a hand out to Hiroki in a nice gesture to help the man stand up.
Meanwhile, Hiyokomame had figured out how to topple off the bed and was racing across the floor for the pair, practically flinging his little body at Azriel. The kitten was soon nestled in the frills of the dress's neckline.
After he had helped Hiroki up though, Katsu tilted his head to the side slightly and spoke with a question, having dropped the girly-tone after the jig was up.
"And what stupid mistake was it exactly that my brother made to get him disowned, ne?"

User Image

User Image

Akihiko rolled his eyes at the kitten, then he noticed Ra sitting over a few feet away, watching as if it were the most interesting thing.
"Glad we amuse you, Ra-kun..." the musician whispered, to which his kitten's tail swished, but it smartly remained out of the way. "Ruki... you... damn it no nachos for the kitten!" he said quickly, snatching the plate away from Tora. One admonishing finger pointed at the big furball. "I didn't make these for your pudgy gut."
Carefully Narcissus sat up, untangling himself from Izzy. "Seriously not in the mood now... wounded pride and all that. Maybe we should put the kids to bed before trying to finish the nachos? I can always reheat them in the oven."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:39 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I don't think pudgy gut cares. Look at that face." Izzy said as he held up the fat kitten. Said Kitten was licking off cheese sauce all around his lips and nose with an almost serene smile. "Why do I get the feeling that he's going to be the one you are always scolding."

Izzy set down the kitten and Tora went waddling over to Ra while still licking his face and nose. Then the fat kitten nudged Ra as if to greet him.

Slowly, Izzy got to his feet and helped Akihiko up. "Yeah maybe we should reheat them now and put the kids to bed. Tora is a handful and he's not even full grown! Ra is so dignified." Great...the Siamese was reminding him a little of Aki even though it was still a kitten. And Tora...well he reminded Izzy of Akihiko in a way. Still growing into those big paws!

"So...did the cat towers arrive while I was out?" Izzy asked as he took the platter of Nachos from Akihiko's hands and walked towards the kitchen, Tora immediately started following Izzy like a dog. Maybe he thought more food would fall if he were there at just the right moment!

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"After being through the things I have been recently through, sometimes things scare me a little." responded Hiroki as he caught his breath. "Akihiko has done plenty of foolish things in the past and when I saw those blue eyes and your face, I didn't think you'd be wearing contacts. You reminded me of what Yuriko-chan might have looked like had she been given the opportunity to grow up. I really thought...I was in a dream for a moment but then I thought it had to be Akihiko."

He slowly straightened up while he sat there and took in the sight of Katsumi. "I think you're very sexy like that. No...I don't think that Akihiko is more sexy. You fooled me twice with those blue eyes." He took that hand and slowly got to his feet. "You're much cuter to think about in...a dress like that. Although, I had no idea that this is what you meant when you said family friendly." He smiled a bit and then watched Hi-chan claim Katsumi. "You know he missed you and wanted everyone's attention tonight. Ah...Takagi-san and Tanaka-kun are here tonight as well. Oh...and Kaito-kun left clothes for you and a few other things before going home. Although I didn't get a chance to see him."

But then a question, one he didn't want to answer. One he shouldn't answer beyond personal reasons. "That's one question, I really don't want to talk about." Hiroki was honest about that much. "It involves things about the corporation at the time and well....I don't want it ever want coming up in conversation with Matsumoto Izo. So let's just leave it at that. It's something I'd like to forget one day."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Azriel's eyes narrowed dangerously. He looked Hiroki up and down before tilting his head, chin up in a rather dignified manner.
"I could just read the answer you know..." Katsumi whispered darkly, his gaze boring into Hiroki.
But the pupils didn't change.
And yet, Katsu didn't say anything else for a time as he turned around and headed to the bed, literally pulling his kitten from his bodice and setting the fluff ball down.
"You think I tell him everything, don't you? Perhaps I should... he is my father after all." Azriel took off one white shoe, tossing it to the ground angrily before starting on the other. "But of course you know that... and thus I can't be trusted with your secrets... can I?"
Sighing, Katsumi put a hand to his head and turned, sitting on the bed suddenly and looking for all the world like he was nursing a horrible headache.
Frustrated, the bat pulled the wig off, laying it in his lap as strands of dark hair cascaded down around his face. "I keep no secrets and yet you still do. I even showed you who I was just now! Only a few people know that or will know that! Spent all damn day working. On my feet up and down and up and down and dancing and twirling and convincing Shou that I'd make a good opening act." but then he smirked slightly. "I kissed him too... he tasted nice really... then later after Izzy Lucky rejected him at dinner... well I kissed him again for good measure." glancing at Hiroki, Azriel sighed again and fell backwards onto the man's bed, still looking for all the world like a girl even without the wig.
"Pink and frills and cute smiles... enough to make me sick really." the bat whispered, staring up at the ceiling before he stood once more and started picking up his shoes. "Sorry for scaring you. I'll ask your butler where I can sleep so your guests don't see me." the young man spoke, an irritated tone to his voice as he walked toward the door. "Come on, Hiyokomame-chan." Azriel reached one hand out for the kitten.
But the little guy just jumped away and onto the pillows, pawing at them and finally sitting down.
Katsu sighed, "Suit yourself then... traitor..." he whispered before continuing toward the door.

User Image

User Image

"Towers? Oh! Yeah one is in the bedroom. I haven't set the other up yet." Akihiko replied as he followed, not really wanting Izzy to try to warm up nachos by himself.
Ra though walked out of the bedroom then leapt, climbing up Akihiko until he was at the man's shoulder and chin. "Yes well this little guy just doesn't like causing trouble it seems. Or rather..." one hand moved to flick cheese sauce off Ra's nose. "He can just sit there and let Tora make the trouble then reap the rewards when no one is looking... he's sneaky..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:25 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"So the sneaky one is the one we will have to worry about." Izzy said as he set the Nachos on the counter and glanced around then spotted the oven. Yes, he might have tried to reheat those Nachos on his own had Akihiko not been near by. But as Akihiko entered the kitchen he smiled again and glanced at Ra. "So he's learning to shoulder sit too, eh?"

Izzy spotted Tora playing with a crumb on the floor. "Tora seems completely in his own world sometimes. Maybe I should have gotten a smaller kitten but he's so cute and tubby."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki's eyes gazed back at Katsu. He was tired and then looked away. "No...I don't think you tell him everything. But you at least should let me keep some of the business out of our relationship. If you don't know, you really can't be harmed can you." Hiroki wanted to minimize any possibility that Izo might harm Katsumi. But sometimes the young man made things just impossible.

"You do keep secrets...don't tell me you don't. Everyone has secrets." His voice was low when he spoke, he really hadn't expected them to get into an argument tonight. Hiroki wasn't feeling healthy enough to be arguing but here he was.

And then, Katsumi said something that sort of stung with that smile on his lips. He had kissed Shou? Hiroki really didn't know what to say there. Of course, he knew that he wasn't the only one. That much Katsu had made clear. But nothing was really like what they had before. So he remained silent for a moment as Katsumi complained about his day.

"If it makes you sick then why the hell do it?" asked Hiroki with downcast tone and a slight bit of frustration to his lips as he walked closer to his bed feeling the need to lie down. "You can sleep in the guest room down the hall. 3rd door on the right. It has it's own private bath. I'm surely you'll sleep soundly."

Tonight, Hiroki for once wasn't taking it. He knew Katsumi was exhausted but Hiroki wasn't feeling peachy either. He felt miserable and this pissy attitude of Katsumi's didn't make him feel like fooling around with the matter. He wouldn't be able to make those lips smile unless he gave up everything he knew. And...well for once, Hiroki just said...No.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image
User Image

If Katsumi had been a cat, all of his hair would have bristled and stood on end.
"Harm? What harm can be done that hasn't already been inflicted? It is to protect you that I keep secrets from HIM." he hissed, opening the door and slamming it closed behind him.
Hell no.
He wasn't going to stay here...
Why did Hiroki not understand? Of course Azriel did things that he despised! Things that made money... things that made the spider happy. Because a happy Izo was a man who wouldn't take away his pet!
However, luckily for the bat, Takatori was his driver and bodyguard and had opted to remain at the estate in case Azriel needed him.
So with a quick word to the man, Katsumi got back into his car and curled up angrily in the backseat.
"Azriel-san, daijoubu ka?"
Looking to the screen behind the driver's seat, dark eyes focused in on Takatori's own gaze in the rearview mirror. "I'm fine... I just want to go home..."
"Kaito-san will be asleep already, sir."
But then Azriel shook his head, "I don't want to go there... I'll tell you where to go..." he whispered.
A good hour later, Katsu was walking into the bedroom which had been his during his recovery. His mother's house... warm and safe and away from everything.
Takatori took up his guard duty outside the house itself, sending both Kaito and Nishikawa a text message to let the man know where the star had disappeared to.
But as for Azriel... well... he collapsed onto the bed that smelled of lavender.
All he had wanted that day was to go back to Hiroki and just be warm and held. The bat didn't know why because most of his memories of the older man were jumbled or gone altogether. He had thought, truly, about little else during his breaks from shooting.
Now though...
"Baka Asato..." Katsu whispered into the pillow before reaching back and pulling the comforter over the dress he still wore. "I just wanted to know more about you and about Akihiko..."
For as angry and upset as the bat was however, he soon fell asleep... dead to the world... and he really didn't give a damn.

User Image

User Image

"He is." Akihiko smiled, setting Ra on the counter while he put the nachos into the oven on a very very insanely low setting. Of course he quickly let the kitten climb back onto his arm before it could topple off the counter.
He'd set Ra there to keep him from getting curious about the oven...
"Tora... is going to get in all the trouble and Ra will play the innocent... no, I think you picked the perfect cat for you, Ruki. You know earlier, Tora was playing with a sock of all things and just totally spaced out... and Ra walked out and smacked him on the head with one paw then just kept going as if nothing happened. It was... quite funny... because Tora just kind of blinked then went back to the sock."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:52 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Early the next morning, Izzy was warm and snuggled against his favorite warm chest except there was one small...little big difference. In between his arm and his neck sprawled over Akihiko's chest too...was Tora! Izzy's eyes glanced around to find Ra discreetly by Akihiko's head on a perfectly cozy part of the pillow. But Tora was a little flop monster. Fat kitten, big sprawl...all over Akihiko. "Hey buddy give me some room too." Izzy murmured at the fur so near his face.

Somehow Izzy realized that Akihiko probably was right. Tora would get into trouble while Ra played innocent. Except Izzy was certain that the Siamese once he became older would not be as innocent as he appeared.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Once the morning had come, Hiroki lay in bed realizing that Azriel wasn't going to visit. He finally got up with Hi-chan and checked the guest room out. The bed had never been used. Hiroki glanced down at Hi-chan and sighed slowly as he leaned against the door. "I'm not sure how this is going to work out little guy. But...I love you and I'll take good care of you no matter what happens."

Walking back to his room, he picked up the phone thinking how much he just wanted to hold Katsumi...but that hadn't gone over too well. And that frilly dress, it has been very...cute. Oh why the hell did he have to mistake him for Akihiko. Crap. "Hi-chan, please grow up to be a stable happy kitty for me." He set the kitten back down on the bed and watched as the youngster scrambled down the comforter and into the bathroom.

He dialed Katsumi's number early and left a long message because he had a feeling that Katsumi would not pick up. He was probably at work from what Hiroki guessed. "I'm sorry...I said the wrong things last night. I should have known it was you there. Your dress was adorable and I wished I could have snuggled with you while you were all dressed like that. I know you're mad that I wouldn't tell you what happened with Akihiko that day. But...it was an awful day in my life and considering all the awful days I've had within the past several months, I'd like to let the past be the past for a change. But, I know you're going to be frustrated because I won't talk to you about it. And there is nothing I can do about that. I guess....sometimes you and I don't match up too well when I hold my ground. Sometimes you're really selfish, Azriel. I hope you slept well last night...and I hope things go well for you at work today. I love you..."

He hung up the phone and dropped it on the bed. Screw it, he was going to find some work to do...No...he told Akihiko he'd relax today. His business partner would be pissed if he didn't follow through. So he slowly walked half down the stairs and called out to the butler then asked for breakfast in bed. Something more substantial than soup...

Kaito meanwhile when he heard the message immediately called Azriel, "Hey...are you there? I'm worried about you. I brought things to Hiroki-kun's house but Takatori said you weren't there. I hope things are....ok."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:15 am
User Image

It wouldn't stop ringing...
Annoyed, Azriel finally answered his cell phone, which had been tucked away in a pocket of his frilly dress.
The bat had missed Hiroki's call... but Kaito's...
"What?" the young man hissed in annoyance, trying to bury his head under the pillow while still talk on the phone. "I'm fine. Tired. Hiroki was being an a**..." Katsu yawned, his dark eyes simply refusing to open. "I just wanted to sleep... I'll go back later..."
It still stung... because the young man had seriously thought that Hiroki would stop him from leaving.
But his pet had just let him walk out the door... not even a word of protest...
The anger that swirled within Katsumi was nearly palpable.
"He thought I was Narcissus in drag." Azriel eventually whispered into the phone. "Honestly... I told him I had a new project and I'd be coming back to see him when I was finished... Why the hell does his mind always go to Narcissus first?!"
Okay yeah that kind of pissed the bat off too...

User Image

User Image

By the time the butler had brought Hiroki a delicious oatmeal and toast with jam breakfast in bed... Yuuji was knocking on the elephant of Ohayou's open bedroom door.
"Sleep well?" Takagi asked with a slight smile. "You completely passed out last night, Hiroki-san. Course, Tanaka-san soon followed suit. Um..." he paused, glancing around the room. "So Katsumi really did leave... I saw a woman arrive and then Akihiko's brother leave in the same clothes. Thought I'd ask you what that was about..."

User Image

Hearing Izzy's voice, blue eyes blinked open ever so slowly.
Only to realize there was kitten all over him!
"Tora... move..." Akihiko groaned.
When that didn't work, well, the musician just rolled over completely. Of course this knocked both Izzy and Tora off his chest... and ended up putting the young tiger's back to his partner and the sprawling kitten.
However, this also turned Akihiko toward Ra... who proceeded to lift his head and lick the man's nose before laying back down and falling asleep again. Blue eyes glared at his own kitten for a moment but then Narcissus got comfortable on his stomach, face hidden by his hair, before falling asleep once more.
Yes... he would never be a morning person.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:25 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

As soon as Akihiko rolled the kitten off and Izzy...both kitten and Izzy complained! Izzy grumbled but then rolled over and hid under the blanket. Back turned to his lover's back. Tora mewed between them for a moment and sat there looking at both backs.

After a few minutes when Akihiko and Izzy were asleep once more, Tora crawled back up on Akihiko a** and lower back then sprawled again. Tora was undaunted and would be cozy once more.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I slept great until Katusmi woke me up and I thought I was dreaming and mistook him as Akihiko in drag. Then I said the wrong things....and..." he sighed in frustration as he ate his oatmeal. "So that's what happened."

Hiroki didn't make up any story because god knew if Takagi was still using his spying tools just out of habit. However, Hiroki had to wonder if Aki allowed this room to be bugged. "Did you sleep well?"

"Well you did have blue eyes." Kaito chucked because this actually was almost amusing. "Katsu you should be laughing. He thought Narcissus would dress up as a girl before you! That's funny. But...you know, take it easy on him. He's been shot, fretted like crazy when you were in surgery and...well...You're a bit different than you were before the surgery. You and he were different. But I think your head is clearer now. You know. I mean...you're not hurting so much. Maybe going on tour for awhile will let you and he have time to reboot? Sometimes distance make the heart grow fonder."

Kaito leaned over as he retied his shoe lace. "Man I'm already here at work. I was here at 5 am and Shou-sama has the costumes thing going on today. Dang, Katsu...wish you were here to see the fabrics they are using on him. I'm lucky to even be in the room as a gopher because it's all secretive. And it's weird. There's not only one costume designer....but a second one here too. Their both dressed the same and both..well. are pretty close to the same height. I asked Yamada-san about it and he said that the other on only shows up around tour time. I remembered you said you wanted to convince Shou's designer to make you costumes if you had the chance...so I thought I'd let you know."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image
User Image

"Well it was funny... at first..." Azriel replied with a sigh, rubbing his eyes.
He was so damn tired...
"Actually... it stayed funny... until he said something about Narcissus being disowned and when I asked how it happened he basically said he couldn't tell me because of Izo." the musician spoke seriously, having abandoned the idea of sleep and now laying on the pillows instead of under them. "Ugh it just pissed me off so bad! Pets keeping secrets... 'tsk."
Yes it seriously irked the young man. After all, when he himself was a PIT pet, he hadn't a secret to save his life.
Least not one he KNEW.
Days like this the bat wished he could toss Hiroki into the PIT to learn a thing or two first...
After all, surely Asato would be more receptive to whatever Azriel wanted... if it meant staying out of that nightmare.
That glorious nightmare...
Sighing again, Katsu turned on his side and stared at the wall. "I want to teach him a lesson... but he's stuck in that damn bed. UGH! Frustrated isn't the half of it!"
But he calmed not long later. "Thanks... I'd come in and take a peek but to be honest I'm so tired and just angry right now that I don't trust I wouldn't do something stupid.

User Image

User Image

"Ah..." Takagi nodded, walking into the room slowly, arms crossed over his chest, just in case Hiroki wanted him to stop and leave. "I know I'm not in charge of security any longer but I couldn't help worry when I noticed the limo drive up from my window last night. The fact that I only heard one door slam didn't really make me worry about your well being... so I figured to leave you alone instead." he smiled slightly. "Don't worry, Hiroki-san... I'm not spying on you. My window was just over the drive."
But then the man tilted his head slightly. "Me? Well yes I did. That best was much more comfortable than my sofa to be honest." he added with a half smirk. "And how are you feeling, Hiroki-san. Physically I mean."
In the back of Yuuji's mind though... he was seriously trying to picture Akihiko in drag...

User Image

It didn't take long for Akihiko to realize something was on top of him... again. "Damn it..." he hissed, reaching back behind him and plucking the pudgy cat off his a**.
He promptly deposited Tora on the floor and then smirked slightly... blue eyes focused on the back of his sleeping partner. Instead of just going back to sleep, Akihiko turned Izzy onto the man's back and instead used Lucky's chest as a pillow this time, one arm draped over him completely.
It was pay back for letting the kitten sleep on him...
And a few seconds later, even with Tora's annoyed 'mews', Akihiko had fallen asleep on Izzy once more.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games