Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I took it well because I've known since you came back to me that Shou loved you." Akihiko replied honestly, his blue gaze searching that of his partner. "Since the day I saw you in LA... I've known that he wanted you to smile at him like you smiled at me... to kiss you like you kiss me... why do you think I've always been so jealous of him, hmm? You may not have noticed, Ruki... but I did. If I ever hurt you. Really hurt you beyond a small lover's quarrel... he would steal you away and never look back." the musician sighed softly. "And so I worry when you run off... worry that I said something too drastic... that I did hurt you too much... and I do everything I can in my power to apologize and keep you by my side."
With one hand, Akihiko directed Izzy's chin down and claimed his manager's lips before he could focus in on those nachos again. "I couldn't bear it if Shou stole you away from me..." the musician whispered softly before claiming a second much deeper kiss this time.
When the young tiger pulled back, he simply smiled at Izzy before one eyebrow raised at the sound of kitten climbing. In fact, Akihiko barely had time to react when the ball of fur came flying... and his own kitten wasn't too far behind, though not quite as much of a pounce-hazard right now.
"Tora ka? Well he does look like a tiny tiger..." Narcissus spoke, moving to pick up his own small bundle as it tried to nestle between the two men once more. "Mine... I want to name Ra." the musician decided. "If he were a girl I would've picked Isis... but I think this little guy deserves a godly name."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image

"Yes well I had words with Katsumi-san. Though for the most part I did leave him alone like your boss wanted." Ishihara spoke, noticing Haru sitting on the edge of his chair.
How could he not notice.
The man closed his eyes, breathing deep the smell of fresh clean Yamada. One hand moved to wrap around his partner's waist, though it did nothing sensual. No... Ishihara just wanted to Haru to know he was there.
"I'm suddenly not so glad I'm coming along." You sighed, tilting his head back against the chair. "Katsumi-san is a pain in the a**. He always has been. He does things when it amuses him or strikes his curious nature. Much like a cat. And it frustrates me to no end. Did you know that we have a staff of three different managers that take TURNS managing him? Sure, each of his managers has another star or two full time but the point is, no one can put up with him for much longer than a month or so. Man's a damn nuisance if you want the truth..." Ishihara replied, obviously pissed and unhappy about this turn of events. His fingers idly stroked the edge of the towel. "And here I thought I'd be able to tag along and watch you work and take care of Ko-kun and just have a relaxing time of it... now I'll have to babysit that THING too. Ugh... I hate my job..."

User Image

Yuuji nodded to Hiroki, then burst into laughter. "Gomen... gomen nasai..." he apologized while getting his laughter under control. "Tanaka-san, if you keep working at that pace you'll burn out fast. Even Akihiko doesn't do THAT much in a day. You'll have physical training three times a week only. If you feel like doing more, get my cousin to let you borrow his gym or go into Ohayou's private gym on your own, but you don't need a trainer every day nor a workout that intense. On the days you don't have physical training you'll have dance. You will have two days off for the weekends but one of those days will be for promotional activities like interviews and the like. If nothing's scheduled then you'll be free to do as you please." Yuuji was ticking things off as they came to him, trying to free up the poor man's schedule a little and NOT kill him. Monday through Wednesday you will be scheduled to work on creating your own music. Thursday through Friday you will be actually MAKING that music in the studio. Your mind needs time to work on lyrics and to take in the sound of the music so your body can feel it properly. This will also cut down on the time that your band has to actually be IN the studio... and thus far cheaper on us than making them come in every day." his dark eyes focused on Michi. "How does that sound, Tanaka-san?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:03 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Yeah...I'm thinking we need to keep Shou and Katsumi-san separated as much as possible on this tour. I've heard around Smash that Katsumi-san is trouble and I had a guess that was the truth since he seems to be favored by Matsumoto-san right now. That act as Azriel seems maybe a little closer to the real man than some might think. At least, that's my opinion." sighed Haru as he felt the arm go around his waist. He smiled up at You. He was very happy to be home earlier enough to be alone with his partner tonight. That was the only thing good about the events that had occurred.

"Well, I'm going to make sure he and team 3 are very busy. Shou won't have time for him when they are on show nights. Only during travel time. And, mmm...if Ko and Katsumi-san are both doing Kanji together, then maybe you should just make sure he doesn't have time to do much other than homework. I'm not sure Katsumi-san will be happy if a child is getting better marks than him. Just Kidding. I'm not sure the man would even do the homework." Haru laughed and then leaned against You. "Babysitting. You might be right. Katsumi-san seems rather childish at times. Although Ko is not so much trouble from what you said. But seriously, you should set up some interviews for Katsumi-san on the tour in different cities to promote him. That surely will keep him too busy to make trouble. He'll be too tired."

Haru turned and squeezed You's hand, "Why don't we head to bed...we can lay down and talk there until we both nod off." He kissed You's lips softly and then stroked his cheek. When his lips pulled away and there was a slight space between them he said with a slow breath, "I'm still glad you're coming on the tour. That means, I'll get to see you more often rather than waiting for months just to capture your sweet lips upon mine."

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi blinked and his eyes widened as his schedule was totally rearranged. "Wow....but I thought I was suppose to push hard and make progress. That's what Akihiko wanted me to do."

Hiroki shook his head and tried to keep himself from laughing because it hurt too much to do so, "Tanaka-kun...working doesn't mean taking every free slot Ohayou has to offer at the time. You'll have a routine like Takagi-kun has offered and it will keep you plenty busy without making your life a shamble.You'll find that some weeks change like when you are about to go on a tour it will be a lot of long hours working with various staff from costumes to the management at the clubs or arenas. However, you're definitely not in any sort of trouble that you need to be busy from AM to PM. Takagi-san will put your schedule together so your band knows it too"

"Oh..." For a moment it seemed like Michi was popped with a bat in the head. He really had been doing hardcore work for a beginner. But Akihiko wanted him on his tour in the future....and what if he weren't ready. He wanted Akihiko to notice him. However, was it for the music or for other reasons all together. Maybe lightening his load was a good idea. Or maybe he would just think too much about Akihiko if he didn't have as much to do. No...he was moving on. Yuuji was right. Akihiko was never coming back to Michi.

"I guess that sounds good...I mean... well what do I do tomorrow then?" asked Michi seeming still like a deer caught in the headlights about how his real job should be working out.

Hiroki sipped his soup and just feeling how green the young man was. It was almost refreshing to see so much dedication and drive yet....Michi was clueless still. Although Hiroki sat there guessing that Michi must have took some of that private training he gave him in Hawaii seriously. Only those who work hard get anywhere in this industry. Ok...now Hiroki wondered if he may have over did it when he told Michi that. Because certainly the young man would kill himself at that pace. "Good...tomorrow come in at 8 am and Takagi-san will have your day all prepared for you. Just relax Tanaka-kun. You're going to become a star still."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy hadn't realized that was why Akihiko had been so jealous. Izzy really hadn't thought about Shou's interest in him as an issue. But Shou never had admitted deeper feelings until now. Even for all the time on the boat, Shou had been a crazy...but honest gentleman. So why now? That was what Izzy had to wonder as he listened to his lover's words. "I don't plan on going anywhere." Izzy said after the first moist kiss....just before the second intense one left him breathless.

He blushed and caught his breath then noted that raised eyebrow before both kittens claimed them in there own way. "Tora and Ra. Oh...my....I hope the Siamese doesn't get too confused. A godly name? That's big shoes for this little guy. He doesnt' quite look like a god to me." Izzy smirked thinking that it would be Akihiko that would pick a god's name. It fit the man's arrogant nature. He just hoped that the cat wouldn't pick up any of those traits.

Tora mewed as Izzy pulled him close then put the kitten on his back to rub his belly. "Awh...it's so pink! And look...there's fur growing between his toes!! He's got such big paws already." Yes, Tora one day would be a very large gentle giant. But for now, he was just a fat big kitten. It was difficult to take Tora seriously right now but he was surely adorable.

"So...I was talking to Yuuji and I am not sure it's a good idea to try to get him and Shou alone and drunk anymore. I think that Yuuji might be more interested in someone else. Maybe...." said Izzy as he pet his fluffy kitten.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image

"Good." Akihiko said with a smile. "Because if you do run off without me... I'm hauling your a** back here whether you want me to or not."
The young tiger was a very possessive man... and he'd given up his bed hopping ways all for this precious soul who had changed his world inside and out.
"Now of course the problem is awkwardness, ne Ruki? When you see Shou-san next, you'll remember he confessed and you'll have to adjust. It's the same with Michi-kun and I. To be honest, every time I see him I remember how important he is to me... and I know it hurts him to see me with you... the same must be true of Shou-san... and I fear I don't know how to fix that." Akihiko was saying as he gently scratched down his kitten's back. "Ra is a smart kitten. He'll understand. Maybe he'll keep little Tora in line, ne?" the musician teased, knowing that 'little' was hardly the proper term to describe that fluffy furball.
When the conversation changed to Yuuji though.
"Someone else? That's not hard to figure out." sighing, Narcissus closed his eyes for a moment. "But I'm not so sure that Michi and Yuuji together is such a good idea either. Especially after the damn stunt I pulled before New Years..." again he sighed, fingers distracted by the kitten in his lap. "AND I kind of just made Yuuji Michi's manager so... well, you know full well how awkward that gets." he laughed, blue eyes opening to stare into his partner's gaze. "Why doesn't Shou date Naoko? I've never really understood that. I mean, they live together, they're at the studio together... they're inseparable in most cases and yet they're not an item? I mean honestly? They're like Ko-kun's foster parents!"

User Image

"Yes well Akihiko didn't mean for you to work yourself to death, Tanaka-san." Yuuji pointed out. "His work ethic and your work ethic both amaze me. BUT you have to take into account that he's been doing this most of his life. You're green. He expected you to try your hardest but not burn out... and on the schedule you've been keeping you would've in no time. As for tomorrow..." Yuuji's attention was on his burger for a moment, chewing a tasty bite before continuing. "Work like a maniac and then I'll make sure to have your new schedule worked up and distributed with those who need it, including both Akihiko and Hiroki-san. I would suggest go ahead and stick to the new schedule but the time's you've claimed will then be wasted and it may take a day or two to get you fit into the proper daily slots." but then his gaze focused in on Asato. "Sir, might I suggest giving Tanaka-san a permanent driver as well? Especially given the security concerns recently... The same driver each time so that Tanaka-san can learn the man's name and face and avoid any possible tricks? After the incident with Lucky-san's vehicle being tailed... I'm not very keen on any of the upper echelon of Ohayou nor their associates, driving themselves too much."

User Image

"You've no idea..." Ishihara sighed, suddenly confronted with that soft glorious kiss. "Mmm... bed does sound better. Oh and may I ask what the hell you were thinking during dinner?"
Standing from the chair, You headed toward the bedroom, trying to forget completely about Azriel.
He'd deal with that tomorrow.
In fact, Ishihara planned on writing out a complete plan on how to deal with the damn bat during the tour... as well as bringing it up to Izo.
But then the man stopped and glanced over his shoulder at Haru. "Favored by Matsumoto-san right now? I hate to burst your bubble, Haru-kun... but since he came on the scene he's been favored and I doubt that will change any time soon. He makes money and while he's difficult to deal with, he's not quite on par with Shou-san or yourself in terms of annoying the spider... mainly because I'm pretty certain that Katsumi-san does whatever Izo tells him." Ishihara sighed slightly, rubbing his eyes beneath his glasses. "I'll work on a plan in regards to your opening act tomorrow. I don't even want to think about him right now. That ridiculous dress..." You scoffed at it, continuing to the bedroom.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"What I was thinking during dinner?" Haru raised an eyebrow and then smirked. "I'm not telling. But... it was very sexy and naughty...." He leaned in and stole another kiss while lightly swatting You's butt. One day...panties and stockings....heels...and frills. Ok maybe not frills but the rest was definitely in his next You Time Fantasy Hour.

"Oh I know he's been favored a lot longer. I've seen it around Smash. Although I was surprised that Katsumi was stuck with Team 3. I guess some things he can't play favorites on. Great...another 'yes' boy in Matsumoto's office." Haru shook his head not liking that thought at all but he had seen hints of it in prior contact with the young man. No doubt another lackey of the Spider's. "Well if you can keep him busy offstage, I'm sure I can keep him so busy while he's at work he can't see straight. That young man has a lot to learn about real touring. Arena tours are make or break events for young stars. He's going to have to keep up or die trying. And once Shou starts demanding perfection...I doubt Katsumi will want much to do with him. Shou hate mistakes on tour."

Haru followed You to the bedroom and pushed his lover down on to the sheets. "All I want to think about now, is snuggling your soft skin against my own.... No frills...no lace... just warm skin upon my own..." He nuzzled You's neck and began to nibble. He didn't have the energy to do a lot but he wanted his partner to know how desirable he was to him.

the first thing that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Ok...so stick to my schedule tomorrow and after that...things will change to your schedule." Michi agreed to the changes and sucked in the last bite of the burger. "Mm....umm...can I have another one?"

"Of course!" Hiroki laughed and called for the butler who had an extra prepared, "When did you eat last Michi?"

"Umm...maybe at 11am for breakfast. I didn't have time for lunch." answered Michi as he eyed the grilled cheeseburger placed before him. He then looked up and smiled at the butler, "Thank you." Michi was always polite and good natured about the help even if he didn't have to say anything.

"Ah...yes, I think Akihiko assigned him a driver but you can make sure that is a permanent arrangement." Hiroki did agree with that idea considering the incidents as of late. "You can check out the man who Akihiko assigned to him too. His file should be at the office."

"So...I have a driver all my own and a new house to live in....whoa... That's almost too much for one day." said Michi with a bit of disbelief as he sucked in his burger. "I guess all I can say is Thank you...and I will work very hard to make a good show."

Hiroki smiled, "I know you'll give it your best shot. Ishi Crystal says that you're easy on the eyes and the girls in LA liked you a lot. I'm sure your charm on stage here will do the same for Japanese women all around."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh so you'd haul my a** back would you?" Izzy smirked a little as his kittens's paws grabbed at his finger that tickled the belly. But then he became more thoughtful, "I'm sure...there will be a few problems but I want to over come those. He's still my boat surviving brother after all. I don't think that bond could ever change between us. And I'm sure it does hurt. but...I'm not sure how to fix it either... just like you I'm sort of stuck."

But then his brow furrowed, "He's Michi's manager now? Why is he not on security? Great...well I doubt that relationship will go anywhere because it shouldn't if they want to maintain professionalism. Of course, we didn't have much luck at that because you were rather persistent." Izzy smiled for a moment because he kind of liked that persistence. "However, yeah...I'm guessing that your stunt might dampen that possibility too. Yuuji could use a fresh start with someone else. But..maybe Michi is not the answer to that problem either. Mmm...maybe we should introduce Michi to Shou?" He laughed for a moment because that probably wasn't a great match either.

However, the next question caused Izzy to pause, "Oh....well I've asked him about that and mm...you see. Naoko-kun...well mm...Shou...well ok..he said that Naoko-kun mm...is a more submissive type. Shou really wants someone who is more...um...more like you.... Well not you but someone that can stand on their own two feet and take charge when he wants to just be...less than a star. Sometimes I think he just wants to feel human...loved and just normal. Naoko has his own apartment but after Ryuukaze left him, he's moved in with Shou. I think Shou feels like his caretaker and stability. I doubt any relationship could happen there." sighed Izzy as he glanced up at those blue eyes. He really felt bad for Shou because he couldn't do anything for him.

"I can't blame him for feeling that way. He's got a lot of pressure on him everyday as a celebrity. I know you understand that aspect. I also think that he might be closer to a Seke. I doubt that Jun was the bottom in the relationship. I have a feeling that Naoko is not a seme by any stretch." added Izzy as his kitten got up to nuzzle Izzy's face. The manager coughed as he got a mouth full of kitten fur. "Tora you are a demanding kitten. What am I going to do with you?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image

"Well I'll tell then." You spoke as his partner pushed him to the sheets once they were in the bedroom. "I was thinking about you and me in my office... alone... doing a little desk work..." he teased, dark eyes closing as a sigh escaped his lips.
Damn how he loved this man.
Ishihara however was feeling a bit... well... annoyed and angry and worked up. He was still dressed of course as well, but it was a simple feat to suddenly flip their positions and hover over his lover.
"Better not dress me in frills." You whispered before claiming a deep kiss, removing Haru's glasses at the same time.
This was why he put up with every little thing... why he risked his life day in and day out... why he woke up in the mornings...
His Haru...
Breaking the kiss, Ishihara smiled down at his partner. "If you want to snuggle my skin... might be best if I got undressed, ne?"

User Image

"You've a career in performing overseas too since you're not adverse to singing in English like some people." Yuuji pointed out as he finished his burger.
But unlike Michi, he didn't ask for a second.
"And honestly... if you don't eat properly you'll burn out twice as fast. As a physical therapist you should know that, Tanaka-san. Remember how little energy Akihiko had when he stopped eating? That happens with your schedule, even with the one I'm making for you, and you'll sink like a net of rocks into the ocean. You have to eat. So, I'll make sure to make dinner plans for you tomorrow at a restaurant. You'll need to dress the part as well. Call it a media stunt if you will but having you out on the town will easily help promote you."
Of course the man had no idea that Michi had already promised to have dinner with Akihiko and Izzy.
Takagi nodded to Hiroki then. "Yes, I'll make sure of that. By the way, is Sal going to be your bodyguard, Hiroki-san? I know he was Aki's... and I would sleep a bit better knowing someone is going to cover you that is capable."

User Image

Akihiko pointed a finger at Izzy. "I can easily haul your a** anywhere and you know it. After all, one just has to leave the right bread trail... or in your case, Nacho trail." he teased, stealing one of his partner's cheese coated chips for himself. "If that doesn't work... having you in my arms is hardly a bad thing... and I'm strong enough to carry your wiggling a** anywhere I want."
Ah how he loved to tease this man... in a good way of course. Seeing Izzy's smirk or smile or blush or even his deer-in-the-headlights look always brightened the musician's day... or night.
"What about Nakai and Shou?" Akihiko asked suddenly. "Both of them love guitars... and Nakai is a seme by all accounts. He's too much like me for his own good... PLUS he does look identical to NAKO..." the young tiger added as Ra started climbing up his chest in an effort to sit on his shoulder and nuzzle the man's neck.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"You'll tell? Mmh? Oh that is a...nice dream. Mm...rather similar to my own." Haru mused as his lips sought various tender parts of You's neck. He could be happily buried there all night but suddenly he was on his back and You was very much on top staring down at him.

"Frills?" Haru smirked knowing that would be the answer for now...but one day...maybe. If he was really lucky. Ah...but that kiss took his thoughts way from frills to the current and he felt his glasses slip away from his face. "Mmm...you should...but in front of me...were I can watch every layer come off one by one..." His fingers crept up You's knee to his hip then along his belt. It never got old seeing his partner like this. Whether above or below, Haru was the happiest man. He had made the right choice years ago and never looked back.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Yeah I don't mind singing in English, Crystal...I mean Ishi-san said that I'd have more fans and I needed worldwide exposure. She wants me to come back next year and sing after I get my feet wet here." Yeah...Crystal was quite a woman. She knew her way around the block all too well and Michi was amazed how well she could flirt with him sometimes. She made him blush for pete's sake!

"Oh I know. I just forgot and left my bento at my Mom's house when I ran out the door and it totally slipped my mind. I'm not completely like Akihiko, I didn't just forget how to take care of myself. I just didn't realize I was taking it too far. I mean...I thought Akihiko worked this hard too. I've seen him working and maybe I just didn't see him enough in his off time." admitted Michi as he paused on the sandwich and shifted to the soup. "This is so good!"

"Um...wait... Umm.. Akihiko invited me to have dinner with him and Ishi-san. He wants to discuss a project with me. Should I cancel? I mean. I was told I could bring some one with me but Kayla is out of town." said Michi as he spoon more soup into his mouth.

"Mm...I don't think you should go alone to Akihiko's house after seeing the problems you're having." Hiroki glanced at Yuuji, "Go with him. And keep Akihiko from acting like an idiot. Do your publicity stunt the day after. I don't want to alienate them, because they will tour with each other in the future."

"Ah...and as for security, Sal will be watching over me so I'll be ok. You can speak to him about the security measures if you are that worried but your new job is with Tanaka-kun." Hiroki said with a light smile as he finished his meal.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy blushed because that much was true. The nachos kept his attention and he loved the cheese. "Hey, I was hungry and they are one of my favorite things to eat! You had them all over the floor! Of course I was going to pick them up and eat them." But then he cocked an eyebrow, "Oh? You can haul me anywhere? Mmm...have you been to your physical trainer yet? You know I've been working out more lately so I'm not a slouch."

But then he stopped right there, "Nakai is dating Chiyou from what Chiyou told me. I wouldn't dream of putting Shou and Nakai together with that in mind. No.... Even if I'm certain that Nakai is a seme and looks way too much like Naoko." Suddenly a long past memory flashed before his eyes. "Oh geesh...you would have to remind me that he looks like Naoko. You can't even imagine what happened the first day I met Nakai and Naoko...." He groaned and rolled on his back covering his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image

Akihiko blinked, "I may not be able to imagine it but you just blushed thinking about it. Tell me." Narcissus pressed, setting his kitten back on the floor, alone with Tora as well.
He moved carefully until he was hovering over Izzy.
"You know... Nakai confided a few things in me. I... was hesitant to tell you since you're so close to Chiyou... and even though Nakai thinks of me as his worst enemy... I don't think he had anywhere else to turn." sighing slightly, Akihiko made himself comfortable. "Nakai said he felt like Chiyou's babysitter." Narcissus held up a hand to keep Izzy from interrupting him. "He told me he cares for Chiyou... but he doesn't love him like... well like I love you and vice versa. Nakai stayed because Chiyou needed him... but he was starting to get antsy. Chiyou was getting clingy... and Nakai practically begged me to see if Asato or Yuuji could just send him on a tour so he could get away from it for a while. Hell he told me he was writing music in the middle of the night, standing up at the kitchen counter, instead of sleeping because it was the only time he could get away from Chiyou to do so, Ruki..." sighing, Akihiko reached one hand up, brushing Izzy's hair out of his eyes as he spoke. "He's worried about the kid... but he told me he can't stay with him any more. It's stifling his music. I mean true, Nakai did tell me that things had been better recently with Chiyou working in the studio... but now that Nezumi-san is gone and Chiyou's got a new junior manager helping him out... Nakai wants to get on with his career."
Sighing again, the musician sat up, his blue eyes on the wall of yaoi as he absently scanned the shelves. "I suggested setting him and Shou up because Nakai doesn't need someone twenty-four seven... and neither does Shou. They both want space... but someone to be there if they need them. Doesn't that sound like a good fit to you? After all... Nakai can't babysit Chiyou forever, Ruki. And... well to be honest until Chiyou undergoes a transplant operation, which has been suggested to him, all of his performances for Ohayou will be postponed... indefinitely."
Akihiko stood from the bed and walked a few feet away. "I know that seems cruel... but him refusing a medical solution... I'm in charge of the stars now... and I won't have him falling off stage and injuring a fan or tripping over an electrical cable that overloads the grid and ends up blacking out half of Yokohama in the process." Blue eyes looked back over at Izzy and there was a familiar look in them... a coldness that was calculated... was very much business and nothing more.
Aki's eyes...
"Chiyou's career is over until he gets real help, Ruki. I'm sorry. I made that decision today and it's already been put into writing. I would have consulted you about it since you speak for MeKA and they're invested quite a sum in us... but you're too close to Chiyou. I was afraid your judgement would be biased."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image

Having his belt grasped, Ishihara laughed softly. He sat up, letting his partner's fingers linger on the belt while the shark went to work undoing the buttons of his collar, sleeves, and shirt. "Yes well... enjoy the view. I'm too tired for a proper strip tease tonight... so I'll have to say I owe you one. How's that sound?" You asked with a smile, discarding his shirt on the floor beside the bed.
Reaching down, Ishihara took Yamada's hand in his own, pressing it gently to his bare chest as fingers returned south and undid his belt.
Eventually, both men were comfortably warm beneath the comforter, You laying on top of Haru for once.
The shark sighed softly, placing a soft kiss to his partner's lips. "Is this the snuggly skin you wanted?"

User Image

"Right. Good call there, Hiroki-san." Takagi replied with a smile Michi's way. "If Akihiko said to bring a second, then having me around won't be too much trouble now... will it? As for his schedule, he makes it himself... though sometimes Lucky-san comes up with it when my cousin's too lazy. He works hard when he's focused though, I'll give him that."
Sighing slightly, Yuuji leaned back in the chair, using the sigh to stifle a yawn. "No one can keep Akihiko from acting like an idiot. You know that by now, Hiroki-san. But I can try to prevent it. If he says he has business to discuss though... I'm sure he'll be professional about it. Besides, I doubt he'd do anything untoward with Lucky-san there as well. But um... well... of course I'm worried, Hiroki-san. So yes you may have both reassigned me, but I'll still ask about security arrangements from time to time."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:09 am
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru's eyes flicked as You undressed. "It's always a good view even when you're not trying." His fingers caressed You's waist. Such warm skin...so soft. "Mmm...but I'll definitely take you up on that offer later!" Haru licked his lips at the thought. You was a very creative...tease.

Once under the covers, Haru wrapped his arms around the man above him and savored that sweet kiss. "MmHmmm...perfect in every way." Haru was happy and snuggled in. Tonight even thought Katsumi had messed things up, he still got home early with his partner and would sleep very well tonight. Internally he could thank the young brat for that.

User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist

"Well since you're Tanaka-kun's manager it's only appropriate if you're there to talk about a new project for him right? Mm....and another home cooked meal will do you good Takagi-san." said Hiroki with a light smile as he watched Michi devour the cheeseburger.

Once Michi was done he looked at Hiroki and Yuuji...."Ok...I should take care of Hiroki-san before I pass out. Can you show me where to set up the table?"

"Ah..in my bedroom. Because I don't want to have to move that far from the table to the bed. Mm...Takagi-san would you care to accompany us while I get the massage. I want to make sure I give you those keys before I pass out." He also wanted to make sure Michi's hands remained firmly fixed on the idea of the massage because while Hiroki was very curious, he had a young man that would come home tonight to him. Hiroki didn't want any jealousy to spur up if he mentioned this event.

"I don't mind if Takagi-san hangs around. He's had my massage before." Michi smiled and stood up from the table.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"When I met Nakai...mm..this is an incident that is burned in to my brain. I had just got the assignment. Finally something after you had rejected me. I was the laughing stock of management before your grandfather gave me this job. So I called him up and he told me to come down there to meet him. I heard groaning and it really sounded like he had hurt himself. How wrong I was. I raced down there breaking road rules to get to him and when I pulled up and got out, I didn't see him anywhere at the place we were suppose to meet. So I went looking for him. I found him alright. In an alley with Naoko up against the wall and they were...mm....getting busy. VERY Busy. And I think...I was never more shocked in all my days. Ask me if I had ever...." He stopped and frowned. "Do I really want THAT brat of a man seeing Chiyou let alone Shou?!"

He rolled his eyes and huffed, "So I got a very intimate view of Naoko's crotch as Nakai forced me down in front of it. He expected me just to take off and go with the flow I think but even as nervous as I was I spun around on my knees and stood up. At the same time, I re-panted Nakai, zipped him up and buttoned those jeans. I never had been so embarrassed in my life. I apologized to Naoko for Nakai. I couldn't believe what he had done!"

But not long after this memory had been revealed the conversation took a different twist leaving Izzy floored. "But I thought that they were an Item. Chiyou told me they were. Are you sure that Nakai wasn't just using him for a good time? I mean sure he might have been taking care of him too but...." Izzy couldn't really trust that the man had pure intentions. Nakai was notoriously horny and trouble. Maybe a bit worse than Akihiko? Mm...probably. He doubted Akihiko messed around in alleys and behind dumpsters.

But then, Izzy sat there realizing a few things he assumed and prayed weren't true but...yes, he knew. "Chiyou really does have too many issues to be in a relationship. I may not be happy with how Nakai acts on most occasions but the man makes brilliant music. It shouldn't be stifled by Chiyou. No matter how much I care for him. I mean...well I haven't really done a good job as a parent lately. I mean I'm not his parent. And he's old enough to make his own decisions but..." Izzy was always torn when it came to the young man. He didn't want Chiyou to have an unhappy life but then he paused, "He refused to get a transplant?? What?!" Now that was something he hadn't heard about. Izzy sat up in the bed as Akihiko moved away and stood by his wall of Yaoi.

"I guess I can understand why Nakai would want to move on with his career if all that is true. I don't want him saddled with Chiyou if he's being utterly...mm...I don't know what to say, Akihiko."

But then he looked up into those blue eyes. "I'm not sure I agree they are a great match considering how Nakai treated me. But Shou isn't someone who...is as vulnerable as I must have appeared back then. But then again...what about Chiyou...I don't know what to do there. If Nakai has moved on, I'm not sure it's good for me to be involved in the matchmaking of Shou and Nakai. I mean I still care about Chiyou. And he might come to me once he realizes that...Nakai isn't coming back...I just..."

When Akihiko told him that Chiyou's career on stage was over, in some ways he wanted to cry. He felt like he had failed the younger man but there had to be a point when Izzy had to follow his own dreams. And Chiyou need to grow and be a man. Izzy had done his part. Was he real responsible for his former child star anymore? What was he to do? "It does sound cruel..." He put his hands to his face, "but...you've got to do what's right for the business too.. Ohayou has so many people depending on you to make the right choices."

"And...." he sniffled a little then glanced at his nachos pulling them close. When Izzy got upset he wanted to eat...His fingers dipped in to find meat, cheese, olives and all that gooey goodness, "I couldn't have made that decision. Thank you for making it. Even if it really hurts to hear it." He looked up with moist eyes to see those cold calculating eyes....just like Aki's. Izzy swallowed when he saw them. Akihiko would grow into that role...one day....

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image

Those ice blue eyes, so similar to the gaze which Izzy first saw. Business only. There was no emotion there, nothing to even hint at what the man was feeling behind that gaze.
But then the look faded and Akihiko smiled softly at his partner. "I can't stay focused when you look at me like that, Ruki..." he whispered before sighing and turning his eyes to the turned-off waterfall on the opposite wall. "I never told you this because, well I suppose I always thought you'd think less of me... but I really did enjoy having Chiyou around. I know I didn't act like it because I thought the kid could use some tough love for once... and for a while it seemed to work. I mean hell he broke down crying in my bedroom before the charity benefit. He and I... there were similarities there that I don't wish to dwell on... but I suppose in a way, Chiyou reminded me of myself at times. Guess a part of me thought of him as a replacement for Katsumi without really remembering my brother... But..." Narcissus sighed once more. "I'm in charge. I have to do what's right for Ohayou. Chiyou will be kept on the books, and he'll be allowed to continue making music... because really I feel that's the best therapy in the world for a troubled heart... but he won't set foot on a stage or do a live or be interviewed or any of that. Not until he agrees to a transplant operation and gets himself straightened out. Ohayou isn't a babysitting service after all." looking back over at Izzy, Akihiko's smile faltered a little.
He had made the hard decision because his manager couldn't. Akihiko wasn't attached to Chiyou like Izzy was. What Lucky felt for the kid was a fatherly bond...
"You thank me even though inside you're screaming at me..." the young tiger whispered, walking over to Izzy and standing in front of him. Gently, Akihiko reached out and took hold of his partner's shoulders, pulling the man close so Lucky's teary eyes were pressed against his stomach. "It's okay though. You can be mad at me for this. I practically just fired your kid after all..." he sighed softly again, "I just didn't see any other option."
For a time, Narcissus remained like that... just holding Izzy close and letting the news sink in for the megane-clad man.
Five minutes turned to ten... and then Akihiko smirked slightly. "I can't believe Nakai did that though... Least I didn't shove your face in my groin when you met me for the first time." the young tiger paused for dramatic effect, his voice lowering an octave. "That came later, of course..." he teased.
Oh gods this was going to be the best ammo for future teasing EVER!
Not just to use with Izzy but with Nakai and Naoko as well.
It was simply too delicious for the man to pass up!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:55 pm
User Image

Ishihara laughed softly, "Well then... enjoy it while you can. I bet you'll have late nights until the concert, provided that damn bat doesn't screw things up again." he spoke, making himself more than comfortable against his partner.
But for once, You wouldn't have to go months without his love... and that actually put a smile on the shark's face. He would be near Haru... be able to watch over Haru...
Sighing happily, Ishihara closed his eyes and just breathed deep the scent of his dear Haru. "I'm so glad I won't have to wait months to see you again..."

User Image

Laughing, Yuuji nodded. "I'd happily hang around. Wouldn't want someone's hands wandering when the boss isn't looking." the man teased, standing from the table, though not before drinking down the last of his tea. "And don't worry, Hiroki-san... if you do fall asleep on the table, between the two of us, you'll be happily tucked into bed in no time." he added with a smile, following after the pair.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:24 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yeah....well you seemed to like Chiyou...but mm...right now, he's just so troubled and I can't even begin to figure out what to do for him. I've recommended therapist and psychologist but I can't force him to go. I'm not his real parent." Izzy sighend and looked down at his nachos. He shoved a few bites in his mouth.

Between the chewing he muttered, "I'm upset but not as much with you as with the situation. I can't expect Ohayou to babysit him. I can't expect you to keep him on the books when he won't do anything to make his world better. I can't expect Nakai to stick around and be his boyfriend if he's not in love with him. I'm utterly annoyed but...I know why you're doing it. I know you can't just let it slide because others might see that as opportunity too."

He nodded a little, "I am screaming inside but it's not the right way to be outside. You're right, even though I wish there was another way." His face flattened against Akihiko's tummy. His abs still needed a little work. Izzy thought as he snuggled his face right there. Izzy's tears smeared over Akihiko's kimono and he took in a breath. For awhile he was very quiet until Akihiko brought up that prior topic again.

"He did and I still haven't had decent pay backs for that either!" Izzy huffed as he sniffled against Akihiko's tummy, "Nakai is a very bad boy. And I'm not sure he should be introduced to Shou. Do you really think that's a good idea?"

"Surprised?!" he looked up and coughed while his pout became more pronounced. "You were just as bad of boy as him at the time! How could you be surprised! Yes you did keep your clothes on a little while longer but away from me I know you were probably just as bad as he! And I was lucky enough not to SEE it face to face at the time!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:37 pm
User Image

Akihiko closed his eyes as his fingers ran through Izzy's hair gently and lovingly. He could feel the wetness of those tears on his kimono and the warmth of his partner's breath against his stomach through the cloth.
"I won't discard Chiyou... he may have to downsize a bit... but I don't abandon those I call friends. If I have to pay him myself and take him off Ohayou's books then I will. After all... I suppose I could do without a few expensive vintages every now and then." he teased lightly before his fingers gripped Izzy's hair just tight enough to til the man's head back and look into those dark eyes that reminded him of the earth so deeply... that grounded him and kept the musician from being washed away by the sea of his own soul.
And then Akihiko smirked, "Bad boy? I can easily say for certain that I've never had sex in an alley, Ruki. I prefer my trysts to be cleaner and far more romantic. However... on the subject of Nakai and Shou... yes I do still think it a good idea. Shou needs someone strong. Nakai needs someone he doesn't have to coddle. And both need someone to ground them when too many wild fancy's strike. Shou would be happier, I think... and Nakai would be able to let Chiyou go and get on with his music fully that way, I think."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:12 pm
(((OOC: Az is dressed like this at the moment for the second PV... The only real difference is that the hair is still the same as the GACKT Koakuma Heaven picture.

http://myanimeshelf.com/upload/dynamic/2011-07/07/16.jpg

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7caa6dd3d3548e55bcd09d15aa6ddd16/tumblr_mi38irYowy1r7toizo1_500.jpg

http://myanimeshelf.com/upload/dynamic/2013-01/10/img_melty012.jpg )))

User Image
User Image

Less pink was nice, and in truth, Azriel really had enjoyed filming the second PV... even if he was exhausted beyond recall now. Sitting in the car, still decked out in his costume, the bat watched out the window as white snowflakes played on against the light filled night sky.
His costume was at least more comfortable this time. Long black stockings and matching elbow length gloves with criss-crossed white lace adorned his arms and legs. Garter belts held the stockings up beneath a very short skirt of pink lace under a black corset-like dress that had just a tad bit of padding for the chest. A darker pink bow was around his neck and he had white platform heeled slippers. Of course the makeup and hair were the same as for the first PV, and beside him on the seat was a black, white, and pink frilled witches hat that matched his costume perfectly.
And thus, when the limo pulled up to the Koyasu estate, it took a tiny bit of convincing for Azriel to get let in through the gate. Happily, though with a little less spring in his step due to it being nearly three in the morning, Katsumi knocked on the door.
Thankfully the butler let him in and again came a round of convincing. Eventually however he was allowed to go upstairs to Hiroki's room, where the bat opened the door and peeked in on his pet.
Asato was completely out... and while the young man knew the elephant of Ohayou needed his rest... well...
As quietly as his heels would allow, Katsumi crept up to the side of the bed and leaned down, kissing Hiroki very gently.
"Tadaima..."

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games