Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:05 pm
Kumi sat in clas taking her notes carefully, paying attnetion and hoping the class would end soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:08 pm
"ok..." he points to jack "you can go, bbut you" he points to alex "why were you so late, it is understandable to be 5, even 10 minutes late, but 40 miutes, this is unaceptable, why were you so late?" he askes inpatiently with his metalic voice  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:13 pm
Alex stood up as he looked at Him "I was haunted by my past sir the memories of when I killed my family and friends decided to resurface'he said as he clsoed his eyes. "So I flew up into the sky for awhile hoping they would go away'he siad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:21 pm
Chris looked at him. a little confused, "you killed your own parents, well, how long ago was this... infact, I dont want to know." he hands alex the lighting armour, and gives jack the nightmare shroud, "i want you to to find out what these artifacts do, I dont care how you do it, good bye." he grunts and begind reading a book on enchantments  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:25 pm
Alex sighed as he took the armor with him as he left. "This is sure to be a fun day'he said sighing as he walked down the hall he was hungry and it was close enough to lunch time so he would skip his next class go get lunch and then got find out what this tiem did.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:44 pm
Kumi sighed and walked out of class heading down the hall to get to her next one."I wonder what Alex has planned..."she thought to herself out loud. She raised her head and looked at the tme and startedrunning to her next class.  

Baby Coquette

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:26 pm
Jack smirked, "Nigthmare shroud, used for desguising yourself into ones base of unconcious mind. Meaning its used to go into peoples heads and cause deathly nightmares."
Alena sighed a she went outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:33 pm
atamous sat in his class reading letting his students read on their own to find out all alchemy has to offer  

Atamous

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:27 pm
Amanda'd finished her singing and quickly wandered fown the hall..She'd go see Soot after unpacking and then figure her way around the school..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:40 pm
blackdynasty666
Amanda'd finished her singing and quickly wandered fown the hall..She'd go see Soot after unpacking and then figure her way around the school..
shizu was walking down the hall skipping class like usual and saw amanda and ran over to her "hey can we chat real quick"  

Atamous

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:42 pm
She stretched and made her way past most off the classrooms."I do hope he's culping..but until I can ask the dragon keeper if he can stay.."She sighed..stopping and put her head down..."He's got to stay out the-"She jumped back like a cat."Holy s**t!"She cried.."You scared me..."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:47 pm
blackdynasty666
She stretched and made her way past most off the classrooms."I do hope he's culping..but until I can ask the dragon keeper if he can stay.."She sighed..stopping and put her head down..."He's got to stay out the-"She jumped back like a cat."Holy s**t!"She cried.."You scared me..."
"can you be the singer for my band" he looked at her with a small surprised look  

Atamous

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:51 pm
She blushed and cocked her head.."Um...I dont really think you'd want me.."She looked down...never ever being modest."Im not that good."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:56 pm
blackdynasty666
She blushed and cocked her head.."Um...I dont really think you'd want me.."She looked down...never ever being modest."Im not that good."
he slapped her across the face "shut up if i want you to be in it then you are good now don't doubt yourself and come on and say yes like you want already damn."  

Atamous

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:02 pm
She blinked several times..then rubbed her cheek..."Umm...al-..alright then..Though really I dont think I'd be any good."She persisted a little..even though already having said yes.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff