Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:12 am
((*stumbles in* My parents got me an XBox for Christmas *goes to auction it off on Ebay* I'll use this money to by myself the PS3 and handfuls of game. blaugh ))

Harry shook his head. "Sorry, didn't think to bring anything," he answered. "I could get something if you'd like, maybe bring Madam Pomfrey down. Or you could carry him back up."

He studied Remus from over Sirius' shoulder. "Is he asleep?"

((Talk Rem!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:36 am
(*stabs Sev's XBox* XBox is the devil! Hey, look we're all posting at the same time...^_^)

With a scowl of annoyance, Remus pressed himself against Sirius, glad that for the man being all to willing to let him use him as a personal heater for the moment. "I am awake," he said hoarsely into Sirius' throat. "And I am perfectly capable of walking on my own."

He sat up finally and groaned as a wave of nausea passed over him and he blacked out suddenly. Blinking away the dizzy spell, he reached out blindly for Sirius. "Just give me a minute...or ten."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:14 pm
Sirius sat up quickly and grabbed Remus, pulling him back to rest on him.

"I don't care if you think you're perfectly capable of walking by yourself or not--the fact is you won't...not until you can sit up without having to reach out for me," he said before looking over at Harry.

"Don't worry about Pomfrey...he's too stubborn. Give us a few minutes, we might be able to get up. Though, you might have to get us some food up to the common room. Unless Remus suddenly finds the strength to jump up and do a tap dance, I'm not sure about showing off his lovely 'Morning After' look to the rest of Hogwarts."

((Sirius--I loved reasons for not having a date. xp

And in other news: I just want to remind this to everyone as it seems a bit hard to get--other than us there is no one else in Hogwarts! It is not a school year, it's a get together type thing. [crazy crazy people] Thus, the common rooms are pretty empty. You're showing up, you haven't been here all year. I know our Senior Citizen RPers get this--I'm just making sure our new people get it. Everytime we get new people they seem to make the same mistake.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:44 pm
Remus didn't put up much of a struggle beyond a noise of protest when Sirius pulled him back to him. Relaxing a bit into Sirius' arms, he didn't look at Harry. It was bad enough that Sirius had to see him like this, did Harry as well. It felt like bloody school all over again.

"Sirius, you needn't baby me," he grumbled a bit irritably.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:32 pm
(if you mean me, I'm sorry. )
On the grounds, he roamed around the rather large school. He knew this would take an excess amount of time but he couldn't care less. "Stupid Potter, stupid gryffindor, stupid people," he said grumpily to himself after he went five minutes, got bored, and turned back and sat on the steps. There wasn't any reason for him to be grumpy, he just was. "So pointless, why am I here in the first place," he muttered to himself. Some random person went up to him. "You know, even in the wizarding world, talking to yourself is not a good sign," they said. He hissed at them and they scurried away like the cowardly mice that they were.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:22 pm
Harry watched with amusement. Remus seemed a bit embarrassed by how Sirius was treating him. "Maybe you ought to just carry him back to the castle," he suggested with a smirk.

((I'd love to emulate Rem's Harry but...that's hard...and it doesn't really work in canon.))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:17 pm
Sirius kissed the top of Remus' head.

"I'm not trying to baby you Remus. I'm concerned about you, and this is the only way I know how to make it better," he said matter of factly.

"Maybe you ought to just carry him back to the castle." Sirius nodded and smirked.

"Yeah, I think that sounds like a plan. What do you think Rem? If you allow me to carry you up to at the very least the castle if not all the way to Gryffindor tower, not only will you get your chocolate from Honeydukes, but I'll do whatever you say for the rest of the day--even if it is just to leave you the hell alone," he bargained.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:35 pm
Remus looked at Sirius for a moment, wondering if he could somehow turn this suddenly slave for the day into a good thing. Okay, maybe he was debating on whether or not to completely abuse his sudden power and have Sirius and his hands and knees the rest of the day.

Of course, he probably didn't have the energy for that.

Biting back a sigh, he nodded. "All right, just don't drop me."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:49 pm
Sirius smiled and winked.

"I didn't drop you last time," he teased before backing up. He kept his hands on Remus' back supporting the other man.

"If I let go of you, promise you won't get dizzy and fall down on me?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:51 pm
Shooting Sirius a withering look, he used his good arm to push himself forward a bit so that he was no longer leaning against Sirius' hand. "Yes, sir," he said with a grin. "And I know you didn't drop me last time. Which is saying something considering you..." he trailed off. "Nevermind."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:57 pm
Sirius glared at Remus before swinging his legs off the bed and standing up.

"Might I remind you that my godson is in the room Remus John Lupin," he scolded before standing on his tip toes and stretching to the ceiling sighing as his back popped. He turned back to Remus and grinned.

"Are you ready my beautiful princess?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:09 pm
((Sheesh...do you guys ever stop?))

Harry bit back a laugh at his godfather and...well whatever Remus was supposed to be...bickered. He burst out laughing as Sirius had the balls to call Remus his princess. Leaning forward and bit and clutching his stomach, he managed to say, "S-sorry," before dissolving into a fit of giggles.

((It's official...he's Rem's Harry.))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:20 pm
"Sirius, I ******** hate you," Remus grumbled. "But, yes I'm ready."

He looked up in surprise when Harry started laughing. Then with a huff of annoyance, buried his face into his hand. "Great, I have been turned into a woman. I really ******** hate you right now, just let me wallow in self pity for a moment while I think of suitable revenge."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:27 pm
Sirius grinned at Harry as the boy disolved into a fit of giggles before looking back sheepishly at Remus.

"Aw, now don't do that Rem. After all, it's just me compensating for being the girl in bed. You get to pound me into the matress or couch, or whatever we happen to be on, and I make all sorts of interesting noises when we're alone--so I get the right to call you my princess around others," he explained.

"It's either that or I could keep my equipment but act like a complete girl. It's up to you, you are the one who obviously wears the pants in this relationship love," Sirius finished with a shrug.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:34 pm
Harry snorted, shaking his head as his godfather gave his reply to Remus. "God, I'm never leaving you two alone in a room in my house, ever," he said mournfully, still fighting back a grin. "I'm glad you two weren't together at Grimmauld Place, I think I would burn the place down then."

He looked at Sirius. "What would my father say if he knew you were telling me such things?"  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games