Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shidabeeda

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:44 pm
Hi everyone!
my name is Rashida (but you can call me Shida) Im 19 years old, and im a self taught free lance artist. I don't have much art on gaia yet but i do have a deviantART account. I love art and I love teaching it smile thats why i want to join this guild~
http://shidabeeda.deviantart.com  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:56 am
teehee .. i just wanted to stop by to see hows the guild before joinning ^^ its not a probl is it ?  

P4IINx

DXSciz

Invisible Humorist

11,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:23 pm
Hey, I just got accepted and wanted to post to show I plan to be some form of active, lol.

I'm Sciz and I've been drawing ever since I could get a hold of something that made marks. Never been too into the anime style and so when I discovered that the Western style cartoonish realistic ways of drawing, I've always enjoyed that style most. Whenver I see something drawn a way I like, I like to try and incorporate that into my style. So I have an eclectic mix of many ifferent infuences, lol.
I hope to further my abilities and to maybe help others further theirs. : D  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:02 pm
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=96111&id=564486444&saved#/album.php?aid=96111&id=564486444

Hello, I just joined and i figured that i should post something up here like everyone else lol You can call me ED, I"m a college student and i live in Ohio. I do all kinds of Art like photography, painting, sketching, drawing, and music. The link is to my Art album on Facebook, feel free to browse lol  

Edward_CbBb

Witty Dabbler

7,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Mark Twain 100

terrytini

Shameless Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:22 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
Hello everyone~ Divine is a mostly self-taught artist. I live in Pennsylvania and I'll be entering my first year of high school when the summer is over. I play piano, and I pretty much only draw humans/anthro. (no mecha). I can draw/paint/watercolor and all that but I'm not tooo comfortable with those mediums.

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:28 pm
Hello. I'm Kareen.
I live in Ohio, am 21, and I'm going to school for graphic design.
I love traditional art, but as a hobby, not a profession.
I know my way around a pencil but sometimes have a hard time getting it all on paper just right.
I'm here to teach and be taught.
Hope I can help.

Kareen

Tagoka

Tipsy Stalker

8,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 pm
Hey my name's Kristina
I live in this God-forgotten land called Lithuania
I'm 18 and going to the last year of my highschool here
I'm a self-taught artist and i don't think that's the best way to improve
Maybe this is unneeded but when "i grow up" I might start looking for artistic jobs
Haven't decided yet between an exterior designer or just a painter (illustrator)
And i have a cat i love to death C: Her name's Cherry and she's the most calmest siamese cats I've ever seen o 3o

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:06 pm
Hello all! I'm Syn and I like to draw both anime and realism. I'll be majoring in Computer Animation come September, and I hope to eventually get a job in game design. I'm still experimenting with my style and I hope to improve with time! Oh yeah, and I love deviantArt. :3  

Sera Michaelis

Fashionable Shopper

7,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Misty Honeya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:14 pm
Hi everyone! I joined quite some time ago but I hadn't logged in for a few days and never noticed my approval.

Call me Honeya. I think it's a sexy yet elegant name. Anyway, I've been drawing random doodles since I was 5, going into watercolour then body of art landscapes and then into photoshop. I feel I'm rapidly improving but without anyone to review your work, there's totally a limit to which you can progress.

I'm not in any major art gigs or conventions but I'm just a freelance artist. I have a deviantART page but I rarely update it.. which will change soon in the coming months. I have some new works to upload that I've submitted. Scrapped all my old works because it had dodgy lineart and lame shading.

Hope to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:47 pm
well hello my name is rose. I started to draw in 6 grade. I started off with anime. it was really bad but now I'm 17 about to be 18 in sept and i will become a freshmen in college. http://babysaki.deviantart.com/  

Leaving here4eva

Hilarious Mage

ShiftyCheese

Lupine Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:51 am
I am Mpanda26. I just joined... and well, im mostly a self tought artis but my dad does help me with a lot of things and teaches me new stuff. I joined so i could learn more and become better!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:09 pm
Hi, hi!
I am IVIE-CHAN.
I've been drawing my whole life but didn't start taking it seriously until a few years ago. I draw in many styles like realism, anime, still-life, and my original style. smile I also like to make new friends~! Yooooomtah!!  

Nintendo Princess

Auraya Veez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:08 am
hi, I'm Miky and I've joined some days ago (=
I've been drawning for some years but just this past I decided to really learn how to... I like a lot drawing mangas, but unfortunately I never thought of a decent enough story to make my own (I've no fantasy when it comes to write something down)..
I've improved my "digital skills" thanks to deviantart and its tutorial.... here's my DA if you want to take a look: http://mylittledahlia.deviantart.com

excuse me for the poor english, but I'm italian^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:06 pm
Hi, my name is Wendy, but if you call me that , I will stab you biggrin Call me Lucy or Luccina instead and 18 and designing my own tattoo (I love tattoos) XD

I'm a art-a-holic I guess, I love pop art the most though <3 Comics/manga are tied for second, and photography is third :3

I've been drawing since I was...idk honestly XD For a very long time is the most accurate time span I can come up with XD  

Despercrie

Blue Feather Wings

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:29 am
Hello there!
My name is Paula. I´m a 20 years old spanish girl.
Mostly of what I have learnt about drawing was looking books and practising myself. I went to art school 2 years, but here in Spain is just a s**t before University.
I´m studying Graphic Dessign and Multimedia, but I want to become a Freelance Illustrator.
I really want to learn, and help those I can ^^.
My gallery is this

Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games