Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:48 pm
*salute* Yes your highness.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:39 am
Glad someone got the Russell Crowe thing... ^_^ Thank you Luny...and yes, you and Sev need to get moving.

BTW: She's a guy now! Of course, Sirius made his avatar a boy too. So, in not wanting to be left out, I'm saving up for a sex change because I used my freebies up when I wanted to change my avatar a while back before they let you do avatar deleting... sweatdrop  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:05 pm
Ah but Rem, then you'd have to get an entirely new look--and I like the Avi you got now--tis nifty!

3nodding

Ah well--whatever you're doing--quick! Stop! Run to the RP! Transform! Harry conked out and Luny is happily chewing her toys!

*cries* I'm so sick of the pillow on the dusty floor--tis uncomfortable. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:09 pm
I saw GoF a few hour ago.

All I can say is, did anybody catch the billions upon billions of sexual innuendos? Or has my mind been corrupted so badly by Remus that anything sounds nasty.

-Our wands sort of... Connected.

HEHE

And Moaning Myrtle rocked, but the fact she's 35 irks me slightly. Hermione turned out to be an emotional b***h, and Barty Crouch Jnr was blonde dammit! BLONDE! Emma dyed her hair, why can't he?!

*stabs death eater uniform*

Everyone keeps saying they look like KKK uniforms, but I have never seen their uniforms so I'm just going to say that they looked crap -_-

POOR CEDRIC!! *mourns*  

Lunar_Blade

Andromeda Black Tonks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:54 am
I saw all the sexual innuendos to...I kept thinking that Cedric was going to show up in the Prefect bathroom and molest Harry...which...well...he was kinda good looking so...I wouldn't mind. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:09 pm
Woah, touche Sev! Touche!

Hehe Rita Skeeter in the closet with Harry.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:17 am
Gragh...I'll try updating later. I've got to go to work now...stupid clocks...off by like ten minutes...stupid, stupid clocks.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:38 am
ExProfessor Severus Snape
I saw all the sexual innuendos to...I kept thinking that Cedric was going to show up in the Prefect bathroom and molest Harry...which...well...he was kinda good looking so...I wouldn't mind. xp

I really wanted Ced to show up in the bathroom. That bridge bit had me on the edge of my seat! "It's not a bad place for a bath..." oh I'm guessing it would be a fine place for other things too wink as long as Myrtle doesn't show up wink I told my mom (she's aware of the world of slash) to listen for the innuendo and she snorted, slapped me on the arm, and said, "shush!" but after the fact, when I mentioned it, she merely smiled at me. SO EVEN MY 56 YEAR OLD MOM NOTICED THE SLASHYNESS! woot!!!  

Sister Eustace

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:19 pm
Okay...I updated...oh the pain...the horrible, horrible pain...HK...your go.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:39 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Okay...I updated...oh the pain...the horrible, horrible pain...HK...your go.

Done with perfect timing...my friends are kidnapping me cause their bored, I'm allowing it because it's either deal with their insanity or work on my World Religion project that's due on Monday. sweatdrop

So, I feel like a right b***h *glances at all the Rules Announcements in all the forums except this one* actually, it's kind of a nice feeling. *nod*  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:11 pm
Yay! Last week of school! Only 4 more days!

*teases and gloats* Haha Americans!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:38 am
I have an exam Tuesday and then one on Wednesday...then I'm done until January 6th...ha...non-college students! ^_^  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:30 pm
I think I'm stuck with exams till the 16th--but both the 15th and the 16th I only have two exams then I'm home free until some time in Jan.

And then I get out in May, and we get an extra month to summer this year in wonderful Texas! Instead of starting in August like usual we get to start in September!

That's assuming they get the taxes issue fixed (highly unlikely) cause if they don't--Well, then Mom is throwing me into a private school until the public schools open back up. But it might gain me an extra few weeks on top of my extra month.

*dances*

Yeah, next semester doesn't even count, it's going to be so easy, mostly because none of the teachers do anything because we have calming down after christmas, state tests, spring break, and exams, and between all of that all of us smart peoples in World History Honors, Choir, Band, Art, Sports Teams A B C D E F G etc, all have places to go and things to do.

I don't think any one learns anything in the second semester. xp We just travel a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:32 am
Well I have something that trumps all you guys.
I play the "I don't have big exam/test things because I am a Year 8" Card. Can you hear the sounds of N00bs? PWNZED11!!/  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 4:18 am
Here's a nice card to pull Luny...

HAHA! Year 8! You're only 13! XP

Love you... heart

Your birthday is in May right?  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games