Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:00 pm
Yuzu saw the fire.She looked around."Dammit...."She said to herself.She spotted a bucket then the girls bathroom."Ack, It's stupid but it will do."She tried to put out the flames.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:30 pm
"Hmmm, theres no more bombs left in the school, but there are flames inside the school." Jubei said. She ran inside, and into the Science room. There was lots of flame inside.
Jubei used her ability which was control water to get water.

*10 minutes later*
The flames inside the Science room finally put out...  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:39 pm
"Ugh..."Yuzu plopped herself onto the floor."I'm pooped."She said laughing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:40 pm
Jubei walked around. No fire anywhere, she thought, and then looked at the Dining Hall. Yuzu lay there, and the fire was put out in there too  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:53 pm
Scanda came down off the roof and decided what to do since he just saved his evil side and then suddenly he started to have a pain in the head "Dammit not them they cant be here"he managed to say before he fell flat and the concrete floor when suddenly three people dressed in dark picked up his body and ran off with him.

Evil Scanda and Neo Metal Sonic stood on top of the highest part of the school looking for the bombs explosion point "There it is"Evil scanda said pointing to a blazing fire and Neo Metal Sonic charged to it and got out his cannon and fired its laser at it and suddenly the flame had gone inside his cannon as he fired it up into the sky making a date and a note which cpuld be seen all over the school and it was the date of the prom and info about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:58 pm
Jubei looked out of the window and saw some words in the sky. The date of the Prom and some info about it....  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:36 pm
Yuzu dragged herself over to the window and looked out."What the hell is that?"She asked boredly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:38 pm
"I dont know. Its too far away I cant see..." Jubei tried to read what the sign says....  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:36 pm
Yuzu yawned.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:09 pm
Jubei saw all the people walking back in the school.
"It seems that theres no more lessons today." She told Yuzu. "So we could all rest." Jubei stretched her arms and yawned  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:11 pm
Yuzu laughed."I've been avoiding school all day, today!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:19 pm
Jubei chuckled.
"I'm tired after all that happened in one day." She yawned again. "Urgh, I'm going to sleep." Jubei walked back to her room and slept in her bed  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:28 pm
Yuzu sat up against the wall and slept there.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:37 am
Scanda woke up severl hours after he had been knocked out in a daze as he was in an art room but the door was blocked and the windows had electrical bars on them "Where the f***"he said as he decided to force the door open as he pushed against it he got backfired and went flying into the wall as he went thorough since the push back was so strong "Now time to find those idiots"Scanda said as he heard people coming as he turned invisible as the Necromancers came looking around as they headed back not noticing Scanda as he came out of invisibility and went the opposite way.

Evil Scanda and Neo Metal Sonic fitted in with the rest of the school making jokes playing pranks but not to embaress them just because its funny and they felt like theyve changed but were nice to be friends with "Hey Evil Scanda want a soda"one of the students said "Sure and some oil for my robot friend"he replied to the student as the student made them appear out of nowhere and gave them to the two "Iam thinking of staying here"Neo Metal Sonic said "Me to"Evil Scanda said as they clashed their cans togther and drank.

(Note:Evil Scanda did not take his helmet off whilst he was drinking eek .  

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:49 pm
Yuzu yawned.She couldn't sleep."God, I hate my life..."She said smiling."I might as well go back to the lab.....I'm so useless anyways...."She frowned."God, I'm so stupid..."She said while tears formed in her eyes.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff