Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:28 pm
I'm Sir Kyle Aziz.

I don't have anything but some unpainted unassmbled Tau. (One Firewarrior squad an a Hammerhead.)

Haven't been able to get into the table top yet, too afraid to startputting things together and not having them look as good as I want them to.

I do read alot of the books though, could probobly start my own Black Library. Heh, I also play the DoW games.

Yeah, that's about it. :]  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:10 am
Hey guys it's been an entire year, have I lost all my e-cred yet?  

Fogcutter

Dalvar

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 12:24 pm
Heya there!
My name is Dalvar, I'm new, I play Tau, and I have won my last 5 games.
Nice to meet you all! ^_^

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:57 pm
Hi I'm Francis & I love the space marines & Eldar I play DOW  

XxBlood SeerxX

Slide Hammer

Aged Prophet

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:49 pm
Greetings Brothers and Sisters
My name is Shane. I have played Warhammer 40,000 for about six years. I currently own a Salamander Space Marine army, as well as a Tyranid army. I do custom painting for other players as well as my own.

Naturally this means my own models had to suffer the brunt of my learning curve. They don't exactly look too good. I am in the process of repainting them one at a time, sort of like a playable showcase.

I do not currently play Dawn of War, but I am planning on buying all the games and supplements soon.

My specialties are crafting new and interesting customizations, which I have had ample opportunity to do. While I have not won any awards as of yet, I plan on entering the Golden Demon contest as of next year. I have been doing conversions and changes for four years, and I have NEVER had a dissatisfied customer.

I will be the first to admit that I have not played a game in at least a year, but I have become a new father, so getting the time has been hard, but I do perform the role of tournament judge on occasion.

I hope I like it here.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 12:42 pm
Ave!
I have been playing, painting, collecting and converting for over 15 years now!
I play a great deal of Games-workshop games such as Warhammer & 40K, Warhammer Quest, Gorka Morka, Necromunda etc, etc lol.
My "main" 40K army at the moment is a 4,000pt Tzeentch (themed) army although mostly it works as an Undivided force. It has some interesting units in there as I spent far too long converting! xp

Other 40K armies I have & use:
Chaos (as mentioned) 4,000pt +
Necron 2,500pt
Ultramarines (shut up lol) 4,000pt +
Dark Angels (small force - 1,500pts atm)

Warhammer-wise I have a Dwarf and a Bretonian army which I use a bit (building my Dwarf force as I go atm) but my "main" Warhammer army and one that I have been using since I first began, is my Undead! And I like the old rules best - Gaze of Nagash FTW!!!

And to the guy asking if people think Necrons are unbalanced...Not really...Why do you think they are?

Wassail!

~ Knight ~

Knight of Tzeentch

7,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

reiner hetzau

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:49 pm
hi, i play all the different races of the 40k world no pictures yet will try and get some up later. i have been collecting and painting warhammer for over 6 years and am a veteran when it comes to battling others, my main force is space marines but i am slowly overcoming that with my dark eldar army

My army is easily over 3000 points and my space marines are the black templars the great crusaders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:03 am
Hi there peeps

I just finished getting a 2000 point Skaven army up and running, no pics as it isnt all painted yet. but ive been having some good games with them.

Used to play 40k back in the Rogue Trader days but havent played since they introduced 3rd Edition.

Possibly gonna start a Necron or Tau army, or maybe dust off my old Tyranids and try out the new rules with them at some point.

Mainly interested in Fantasy or Necromunda (if anyone still plays the latter?) though.

Hope to discuss some good tactics with you all as i keep getting whupped by Dark Elves and Vamps every time i play them.  

Tachikoma Fanclub

Thy_obsessive_freak

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:30 pm
I'm WalrusM3, I collect Dark elves, Skaven, Imperial guard and Witch hunters  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:07 pm
Greetings, I am Chaos command Magican, I love to play as Orc, in both fantasy battle and 40k, glad to be here! mrgreen  

Chaos_Command_Magican

Savark

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:09 pm
Hey, i'm Savark, i am obsessed with Warhammer 40,000 and know most of the fluff back to front, i collect goffs (Orks) black legion (Chaos) and ultramarines (smurfs)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:59 am
'Ello I am Shadow of Malus, as you can guess I love the Malus Darkblade books, it is what got me into the game, Dark Elves rule!  

Shadow_of_Malus

Romantic Fatcat

Tai Strife

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:16 pm
Hey names Tai, i've been into the hobby for 8 years now and wont be stopping any time soon. I've collected a Dark Elf force for fantasy and i'm continuing a Space Marine chapter: Nova Angels, my own Xenos hunting force  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:53 pm
Hello I am Jevan but you can call me Sir Divinitive, J.R.H. I have recently started playing Warhammer 40K again using my Tyranid Army. I'm still painting them and getting used to the game again.

You shall all be devoured and your bio-mass shall be consumed to make way for new broods.

User Image  

Jevan R. H. Divinitive

Sir Sketchar

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:10 am
I have an chaos army around 1000 points  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff