Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:59 pm
i have bad timeing woohoo. and aperantly i have insomnia *and grammer issues!!!!!!!!1111one one one*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:02 pm
Masquanade
Shizankoff
O and masq i forgot to say, but happy belated 18th birthday!!! *streamers*
xd thanks?

Of course you say thanks, he's wished you a belated birthday. domokun blaugh

Shizankoff
i have bad timeing woohoo. and aperantly i have insomnia *and grammer issues!!!!!!!!1111one one one*

stare ..... sweatdrop heart domokun whee  

Saint-Saens

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:04 pm
i want my donation items and i want them now! *protests* what do we want? donation items! when do want them? preferably now, or in the morinng once i wake up if i ever get to sleep due to insomnia and extreem sugur highs!
..hoorah!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:11 pm
omg im..im....im...ggetting tired!! *rejoices*  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:31 pm
I was thinking for a new thread, a draw ur uniform thread, like drawing ur self or ur avi in ur band uniform, of course i cant enter cuz i suck ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:26 am
yay i ranted my self to sleep last night ^_^ i got 6 whole hours!!! domokun ....
im still on that sugar high muwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha  

Tubariffic
Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:21 am
Masquanade
Uh . . . WHERE ARE MY MODS?! eek Durza has been the only one online recently! Ok I usually don't mind if ya'll disappear with out telling me- but all of you?! eek sweatdrop I might have to get a new mod! (BTW-fixed my spacebar- go me!)

uh heh... sweatdrop Sorry, some reason I just woke up one day with a killer migraine and it decided to stay for a few days.

So, anyways. I'm back xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:33 am
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
Uh . . . WHERE ARE MY MODS?! eek Durza has been the only one online recently! Ok I usually don't mind if ya'll disappear with out telling me- but all of you?! eek sweatdrop I might have to get a new mod! (BTW-fixed my spacebar- go me!)

uh heh... sweatdrop Sorry, some reason I just woke up one day with a killer migraine and it decided to stay for a few days.

So, anyways. I'm back xD

hoorah!.. im obsesed with that word! more ppl to be a nuisence to! and yes i still cant spell ^^  

Tubariffic
Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:37 am
Okay I was just glancing over all the threads on the first page and saw one titled 'Battle Wounds' which is like the Band's a Battlefield topic, only the Band's a Battlefield topic is specifically for Marching Band Injuries...

so, should I let the other thread go...?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:53 am
eh, ive never herd of bands a battle feild O.o, id let it go, she realy set up battle scars or what ever as a contest to see who can get the most sympathy.  

Tubariffic
Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:10 am
I had a good idea for a new contest, have ppl compose there own music on NWC or something, like a quartet, and enter it in a contest. it would be something like 200g to enter, 10 ppl, 1st place 1k 2nd 750, 3rd 250, which adds up to 2k which is the amount of money wich is 100% coverd for entry fee. can i make it and be incharge of it?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:05 pm
RinoaHeartilly
Okay I was just glancing over all the threads on the first page and saw one titled 'Battle Wounds' which is like the Band's a Battlefield topic, only the Band's a Battlefield topic is specifically for Marching Band Injuries...

so, should I let the other thread go...?

No, the older thread can cover it. Modify the title to include all band, guard, and drumline injuries.

edit: I did so.  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:59 pm
*lives for like 45 minutes before she has to go somewhere*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:41 pm
Masquanade
*lives for like 45 minutes before she has to go somewhere*

whee  

Saint-Saens

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:54 pm
CAn i make that compososiotion contest?  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games