Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:44 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Find anythin?!" he called out to her as he got some fuel into his bike.

@Niede: "I have some brothers that could help." he said with a nod as he started to collect from the freezer. "I want to make a garden and perhaps get some livestock for the farm." he added conversationally. He had planned to go around and check neighboring farms.
"Found some stuff, yet the place is ransacked as well. So be careful what you're picking up." She called back as she headed back over to him with a few bags of food and items.

"Ok." he called back. He finished filling up the bike. "We'll have ta come back wit some gas cans. This pump's still got some in it."
"That's good at least." She said with a nod.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

@Niede: Donnie was gathering food and listening to Niede, when he almost dropped a jar of food when she said she'd created the virus. He'd thought Finley had! He wanted to know more now. He was intrigued and yet appalled. Staying calm about it all was for the best and he continued his collecting. Upon hearing her mention another turtle, he nodded. "That....that was me." he said.
Xena nodded as she got into the bike after putting the bags into the storage box. "Ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:20 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Find anythin?!" he called out to her as he got some fuel into his bike.

@Niede: "I have some brothers that could help." he said with a nod as he started to collect from the freezer. "I want to make a garden and perhaps get some livestock for the farm." he added conversationally. He had planned to go around and check neighboring farms.
"Found some stuff, yet the place is ransacked as well. So be careful what you're picking up." She called back as she headed back over to him with a few bags of food and items.

"Ok." he called back. He finished filling up the bike. "We'll have ta come back wit some gas cans. This pump's still got some in it."

"Ready to go?" He asked.

@Niede: Donnie was gathering food and listening to Niede, when he almost dropped a jar of food when she said she'd created the virus. He'd thought Finley had! He wanted to know more now. He was intrigued and yet appalled. Staying calm about it all was for the best and he continued his collecting. Upon hearing her mention another turtle, he nodded. "That....that was me." he said.
Xena nodded as she got into the bike after putting the bags into the storage box. "Ready when you are."

He nodded and started it up again before heading back home.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ready to go?" He asked.

She held onto Raph as they headed home.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ready to go?" He asked.

Once back, he would park the bike back in the barn.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:46 pm
Clockwork Moirai
He couldn't believe what he was hearing, but listened quietly. He couldn't argue that some of the extremists who wanted to denial what science clearly showed to be true could be irritating and sometimes he wished he could tell people to stop being idiots. When the internet had still been a thing, he would hate running across articles talking what he deemed nonsense, so in a way, he could sympathize with Niede. But the way she was going about this....He couldn't go up against her right now though and he had a family to feed. Staying quiet and compliant was the best route for now. He would talk with Splinter later and decide how to go forward.

Niede turned around as if she suddenly remembered something. "You did not come here to listen to me ramble though. You guys need food, not hearing some long and dull monolog about my life story." She pulled out a cake from a drawer in the fridge, somehow. "Ah! Here it is! I did not have this for Yumi before. It's a simple chocolate cake with chocolate frosting with chocolate chips. I also have a nice ice cream to go with it."

She showed the cake to Donnie, it had 'Happy Birthday Yumi' written on it in calligraphy style. "I think she may like it, I'll set the table." She then opens a new portal to the dining room and sets the cake on a table, she places the ice cream in the freezer before setting up the plates and glasses along with some ice-cold soda. "There, pretty as a picture, almost." She sets down napkins and utensils. "There, now it's done!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:54 pm
Niede
Clockwork Moirai
He couldn't believe what he was hearing, but listened quietly. He couldn't argue that some of the extremists who wanted to denial what science clearly showed to be true could be irritating and sometimes he wished he could tell people to stop being idiots. When the internet had still been a thing, he would hate running across articles talking what he deemed nonsense, so in a way, he could sympathize with Niede. But the way she was going about this....He couldn't go up against her right now though and he had a family to feed. Staying quiet and compliant was the best route for now. He would talk with Splinter later and decide how to go forward.

Niede turned around as if she suddenly remembered something. "You did not come here to listen to me ramble though. You guys need food, not hearing some long and dull monolog about my life story." She pulled out a cake from a drawer in the fridge, somehow. "Ah! Here it is! I did not have this for Yumi before. It's a simple chocolate cake with chocolate frosting with chocolate chips. I also have a nice ice cream to go with it."

She showed the cake to Donnie, it had 'Happy Birthday Yumi' written on it in calligraphy style. "I think she may like it, I'll set the table." She then opens a new portal to the dining room and sets the cake on a table, she places the ice cream in the freezer before setting up the plates and glasses along with some ice-cold soda. "There, pretty as a picture, almost." She sets down napkins and utensils. "There, now it's done!"

"That's amazing." Donnie said looking at the setup in surprise. He would have been just as happy if she'd continued to talk, but he wouldn't push her to do so. He'd learned enough for now and would need time to process and plan. "She'll be thrilled I'm sure. So, out of curiosity......why did you let Yumi go to be with Raph and Xena? You seem to care a great deal for her. You're not afraid she'll get hurt living as we have to now?"  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:01 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ready to go?" He asked.

Once Raph parked the bike back in the barn, Xena would help with bringing the bags of supplies back into the house. "We're back!" She called out once she was inside.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:17 pm
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede turns to Donnie before speaking. "She said she wanted to live with her parents. She was very adamant about it as well, mostly because she does not like me nor trusts me and says I am insane." She tilts her head to the side in thought. Yumi knew what Niede had done and knew how the virus was just a modified version of Finley's. "It's always impossible to judge your own sanity, I think."

She heard Xena as she came into the house and called out. "Welcome home, Spirit Fox!"  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:22 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ready to go?" He asked.

Once Raph parked the bike back in the barn, Xena would help with bringing the bags of supplies back into the house. "We're back!" She called out once she was inside.

Raph brought items in as well and set them on the counter. He then stopped as he heard a voice from the basement lab. A look of confusion crossed his face as he looked at Xena. "Uh.....we got another chick here?" he asked.

@Niede: "I agree and they say there's a thin line between genius and insanity."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:59 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph brought items in as well and set them on the counter. He then stopped as he heard a voice from the basement lab. A look of confusion crossed his face as he looked at Xena. "Uh.....we got another chick here?" he asked.

Xena set the bags on the counter upon hearing a voice from the basement. "That voice..." She murmured to herself. It sounded familiar. She then looked at Raph. "Perhaps we should check it out." She started to make her way down into the basement lab.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:13 pm
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede listens to Donnie as he speaks. "I've heard that before, Purple. Who knows if I smashed that fine line like a grape then made it into wine?" She had gone back down into the basement to help Donnie bring the food up.

She waves at Xena as she walks into the basement. "Hello there, Spirit Fox. How are you? More importantly, how is little Yumi doing? I made her a cake, it's in the dining room. I put the ice cream in the fridge. Is Red up there with you?"

((Okay, I admit naming the turtles after their bandana color is not the best idea, but I'm sticking with it. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:31 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena set the bags on the counter upon hearing a voice from the basement. "That voice..." She murmured to herself. It sounded familiar. She then looked at Raph. "Perhaps we should check it out." She started to make her way down into the basement lab.

Raph nodded, then stopped when a strange woman was helping Donnie bring what looked like groceries up from the basement. "R....red?" he asked.

@Niede: "Oh....Ah....We do have names. I'm Donatello and he's Raphael." Donnie said.

((lol. Perfectly fine. XD ))  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph nodded, then stopped when a strange woman was helping Donnie bring what looked like groceries up from the basement. "R....red?" he asked.

@Niede: "Oh....Ah....We do have names. I'm Donatello and he's Raphael." Donnie said.

Xena stopped on her tracks upon seeing the strange woman bringing up groceries from the basement. What caught her off guard was what the woman refer to her as. "How do you know what I am?" She asked before hearing her mention Yumi. "Who are you? And what do you want with Yumi?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:05 pm
Sirea Angelie

Clockwork Moirai

Niede waves at Raph then points at him. "Yes, Red, you are Red." She then looks at Donnie then lets out a soft chuckle after he speaks. "Oh Purple, you are funny. Why would I remember your names, let alone use them? Your nicknames will do fine."

She then turns to face Xena. "Oh, that's just what the Military woman calls you. I think she also goes by the Necromancer? So many names to remember, I prefer my nicknames."

She listens to the questions as she sets the food she was holding back down. "I am the Vampire, or just Vampire if you prefer. What do I want with Yumi? I made her. I want her to grow up healthy and happy. Unfortunately, that means helping you lot out as well. So, here I am, with food, until you get on your feet that is." She then motions with a hand at the pantry, dry food. Meats and other foods Donnie had picked out, there was a lot of food there.  

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 8:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena stopped on her tracks upon seeing the strange woman bringing up groceries from the basement. What caught her off guard was what the woman refer to her as. "How do you know what I am?" She asked before hearing her mention Yumi. "Who are you? And what do you want with Yumi?"

Raph dropped his bags and pulled his sai, ready to defend his family.

Donnie looked at the two and shook his head. "She's come to help, guys. We all need to remain calm. We're all interested in making sure Yumi grows up in a happy and healthy home." he said to try and keep things from escalating. He then looked at Niede. sweatdrop "I suppose that's fair."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff