Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:15 am
She squinted at the mark, reaching for his hip to get a better look, stopping as he pressed on her stomach. She felt her muscles flinch, still sensitive. "Haaa, yeah...I am" she smiled, leaning back. She tensed, hearing Mukuro start shouting about locking the door. She reached over and grabbed a pillow before chucking it across the room at the woman as she slammed the door. "Well, Mukuro knows now...oh well." She smiled and reached out, gripping his hip and digging her claws in a bit harder then normal. He drew blood first, so it was only fair. She leaned up, kissing him hard on the mouth and wrapping her legs around his waist, pulling herself onto him, taking him all at once with a gasp.

Iaffrette shifted, pulling her arm up to block the kick and ducked out of the way of the next one. She took a step back, the glow of her flame getting a bit brighter as instincts too over. A lick of flame kicked up as she danced away from what she thought was a punch, and being caught off guard as she was pulled in toward him. She blinked, staring at him, unsure of what to do. "We seem to keep finding ourselves in this position."

Cillia moved, sliding off of Jen and standing to the side so he could change back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:14 am
“ ******** Mukuro, she knew it was gonna happen eventually” He said rolling his eyes and gasped when Neko shoved herself onto him and also the making him bleed. He let out a low enjoyable growl as he started thrust and went faster and harder each time. He grunted one of
Time and moved rolling onto her back so Neko was riding him and kept thrusting her and moving her hip on him. “ ********, You feel so ******** amazing” he mumbled and kept going before he leaned his head back panting with a smirk coming hard.

Kazu kept the girl held close to him and didn’t move his hand from her shirt. “ you left the ball in my court, Did you not? I’m just deciding how to return it to you” He said before he flipped away and staples funny for a second befor goongnst Iaffrette again.

Jen moved standing up and ran around in circles and
Shoved himself into working on a cake for an event. How much money? He moved fixing his hair and looked st jr” This is the haunted of the damned. Thought you’d like it. It’s creepy and pretty” He said  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:12 am
She moved her hips, grinding against him as he pushed into her harder and faster. She moaned a bit as he flipped her ontop of him. "Gods....ah..." she moved, riding him hard, claws digging in to his sides. She shoved against him hard, finishing a second time with him, moaning loud and tightening again. She looked down at him with a satisfied smile, breathy and still sitting on him. "You spoil me..." she joked. She lifted herself off him and moved to lie next to him, head on his shoulder as she caught her breath. "You have a curse mark on your hip." She pointed out, fingers brushing over the mark on his hip. "Did you piss off a mage?"

Iaffrette breathed, steadying herself as he let her go. She was getting frazzled, unsure if they were training, or if he was messing with her because of earlier. She wasnt use to this sort of interaction. She braced and caught his arm as he came at her again, dropping with him and rolling so she had him pinned under her, his hands pinned by hers. "I'm beginning to question your intentions on leading me out here. Kazuhiro..." she stared down at him, gold eyes watching him carefully.

Cillia looke around. "I've never been out here before. Howd you learn about this place?" She asked, taking a few steps into the woods.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:04 am
Hiei laid there, and had arched his leg when the woman was still on him. He felt high almost of this sex. He opened his eyes and turned to look at Neko and looked at her before he moved his arm around her and pulled her close wanting the contact. He moved looking down at his side and hip and shifted a little. He had blood coming from his sides from the scratches but he didn’t mind. He looked toward his hip and shrug. “ I got mouthy with one before you showed up. I didn’t realize she got me with something.” He said and laid there beside her, just naked and not caring. Normally he’d pull sheets over them but he was just...comfy and felt high.

Kazu laid there looking st her, his crystal blue eyes locked in her and he didn’t flinch or move. He cracked a smile. “ I wouldn’t take you to a forest to do something fishy with you.” He said with a chuckled trying to think before he leaned up to kiss her to mess with her and once he felt like she was confused he pulled his leg and pushed her off him and spun around on the dirt and flip away and grunted and gripped his bad arm feeling his stitches rip. “ ********” he mumbled and licked the blood up before standing up and waited for her to come at him, he dropped his bad arm to hang there.

Jen shifted running his hand through his hair and laughed a little. “ it was an accident, but it’s creepy and stuff and there some weird little monsters here and what not. I figured you’d like to look around. It’s pretty safe” He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:12 pm
She purred, a soft rumble in her throat as he pulled her close to him. She stretched her arm out across his chest, nuzzling into him and enjoying the contact. She might not of had a curse mark, but instinct was just as strong. "As much as I enjoy this, we do need to figure out what to do about that curse. It's just gunna make the cravings worse, and your likely to break me if it gets bad." She smirked.

She blinked, pulling away and moving off of him as he flipped up. She looked at him, obviously frustrated. She liked kissing him for starters, which was a problem for a completely different reason other then being confused about whether or not they were sparring. She moved to her feet, raising a brow as he pulled his stitches. "Perhaps we should stop for now." She suggested, walking up and looking at his hurt arm.

Cillia smiled, looking around. "This is exciting. Let's go." She grinned, holding her hand out  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:31 pm
Hiei moved laying there and looked at her and started kissing her again and chuckled. “ Seriously I don’t want to go again mentally but my body wants more and more so yes. We need to figure out how to stop this.” He said and kissed her neck again half rolling to start something again with Neko. Gripping her hip slowly and kissing her and pulled away. “ ********! No more ******** okay let’s have a shower and go figure this out please.”

Kazu moves holding his arm and held his arm close to his body slowly shaking and smiled. “ no, Lala it’s okay. Please don’t touch it. It hurts. But I can actually still train. I’ll show you stuff..” he said. Or wanting her to see how bad the arm was looking for the force he was using it. “ I’ll show you proper close contact combat. Without the kisses but you did leave that in my court” He said and held his arm close to his body shaking slightly. “ and you seemed to
Enjoy the kiss” he added with a playful smile.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:52 pm
Neko laughed a bit kissing him back the first few times but moved her hand over his as he pushed on her hip to go again so soon and gently pushed him off as he realized what he was doing. "Yeah...its a two sided curse. There are worse ones out there." She joked and moved stiffly to walk to the bathroom, starting the shower once she got there. She turned to look at her back where he had left his own claw marks, then down at the bite mark on her thigh. That was other downside to the curse, it made things increasingly violent the longer it was in play. She rubbed her head and sighed. "This is gunna suuuuuck."

Iaffrette shook her heas. "You will be a far better teacher once you are healed." She pointed out. "I can walk back with you to your shop. You mentioned before you had questions about hell and hellions. I can always answer those instead." She offered, not wanting to go home just yet. "As for kissing you, yes. I did enjoy it. But there are things you should know about me before you decide to give the ball back." She explained  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:26 pm
Hiei didn't move, he wanted a shower but he was so worried about pushing her up to the wall and trying to ******** her again because of this curse. He moved finally walking toward the water and kept his eyes closed as he got in to shower off. " How do we get rid of this curse?" He asked worried about it, He was ready to go again and ******** but he already knew the damage he had done to Neko. He moved turning the water a little colder.

Kazu moved holding his arm that was lightly bleeding and nodded. " Right, Well let's go then. I'd like to learn about hell and hellions here." He sad as he walked with her, heading back to the market. " So you like my kisses eh?" He asked looking up at the woman with a small smile on his face as they walked. " So tell me about yourself." He said looking at her.

Jen shifted walking in the forest with Cillia and took her hand to keep her close. " There some rare creatures and plants here as well. We can take as long as you want here." Jen added.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:51 pm
Neko turned to watch him get in the shower. She snickered a bit, giving him a moment as she shadow skinned over the marks. Once she'd finished she stepped into the shower, wrinkling her nose at the cold water but not saying anything. "Either the mage that cursed you has to remove it, or wait til it wears off. No idea how long that would be, but I know it lasts longer if you have sex." She explained, leaning against the wall of the shower, waiting for her turn, crossing her arms. "Hows your hip and sides?" She asked.

Iaffrette walke with him, a steady flow of heat coming off her. "Yes...I do." She returned his smile, looking down at him. She thought for a moment about what to tell him about herself. "Hmmm, would you like warnings first, or the interesting details?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:08 pm
Hiei groaned and hit his head on the wall a few times and he let out a sigh and finished washing himself before stepping out and grabbing a towel to dry himself off and looked at Neko. “ No more sex. K....let’s go find this mage then or something. I don’t think you understand how uncomfortable this is right now...” he mumbled.

Kazu moves walking with Iaffrette and looked to the side and put his hands in his pocket. His hurt arm throbbing in pain till but he’d deal with soon though. “ I’m glad you like them, you can tell me when you want me to lay off” he said and kept walking. “ I barely know you...but I like you” He blurted out and looked to the side blushing. “ surprise me, whatever you feel like telling me.” He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:39 pm
Neko moved, turning the temperature of the shower back up and stepping under the water and rinsing off. She gave a short laugh as he opted to find the mage and complained about how uncomfortable it was. "I will do my best not to make it worse. But if you come on to me again I'm only so capable of resisting." She pointed out. She didnt trust her own willpower and self control in this situation. She finished cleaning up and turned the water off, wrapping herself in a shadow before stepping out of the shower, trying to play nice. "Any ideas where to find said mage?"

Iaffrette laughed a bit. "Maybe I should tell you nothing then, and let you continue to like me." It was a half joke. She had to wonder if telling him about Magnus would scare him off. She was suppose to be 'considering his proposal' while she was in demon world. She shook her head and smirked. "I have wings...and a tail..." she offered, realizing she hadnt used her hell form since she had arrived.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 10:53 pm
Hiei moved pulling his clothing on and groaned trying to control himself. " Seriously, I just wanna jump you again. But I'm going to think about something gross and get my mind side tracked. I'm assuming somewhere in the market still...the mage that is." He said and walked out of the bathroom and laid on the bed grabbing his face.

Kazu blinked a bit and walked around and patted her back. " I want to see your wings, Are they tucked?" He asked, he always liked seeing other peoples wings they were always to pretty. He shifted walking beside her again and smiled. " A tail and wings don't surprise me." He said as they walked. " I have one wing, my father ripped the other one off" He said with a sigh and rubbed his shoulder thinking about that pain. " Tell me more about yourself. Your a Fury Hellion Knight aren't you?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:27 pm
"Oh yeah? What sort of gross stuff?" She asked, waiting for him to leave the bathroom before drying off and shifting shadows on. She chose a pair of dark denim jeans and a short sleeve gray shirt that kept her covered. She walked out and stood at the foot of the bed, hands in her pockets. "Let's go find your mage."

Iaffrette stiffened as he patted her back, not expecting him to touch her. He'd find two grooves that ran down her back near her shoulder blades, exposed by the plunging back of her top. She looked over her shoulder at him, pulling her hair over her other shoulder and moved her shoulders. The skin of her back heated drastically, crackling and falling away in embers, exposing dark ash beneath and allowing her wings to come free. Two large gargoyle like wings that stretched out a little wider then she was tall. They seemed to form themselves from the ash of the burned skin. "I am sorry you have lost one of yours. And that you had such a cruel father." She tucked her wings in, but didnt hide them away yet. "I am a Fury, and I am a huntress more than a knight. I do occasionally work guard duty, but mostly I run hunts along the border of hell. Patrolling the barrier that separates it from the void, and making sure void creatures do not get through." She explained, smiling a bit. "I try to avoid the palace work. There is a....person there that I do not care for...at all....and probably never will..." she muttered, frowning slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:21 am
Hiei laid there and kept his hands over is face shaking slightly and stood up dropping his hands and kept his eyes half close. " Ready, " He mumbled and touched his sides and hip that was a lttle sore. " What is the point of a curse like this? ******** till you die?" He asked rolling his eyes.

Kazu stared at her wings and lightly touched one, his wing was always senestive to touch so figured her's may be as well and was in awe. " Your wings...there so beautiful. I'm jealous." He said with a smile and drew his hand back from the heat shaking his hand lightly. Kazu blinked and tilted his head. " You don't like someone at the palace? Is he a douche bag? Bigger than me?" Kazu asked with a joke as he put a smoke in his mouth and looked at her. She was just...an amazing creature. She was beautiful in so many ways. He was lost in her. " The Void? Now what is that?" He asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:23 am
Neko shrugged. "Either that, or to ruin relationships. Hard to carry on a friendship or relationship when you want to screw everything that moves. The violence probably doesn't help either." She finished, turning to head for the door.

A chill ran through her as he touched her wings. The same rules applied it seemed. She smiled s little, nodding. "Thank you." When he brought up who she dudnt like she rolled her eyes. "You are a far better person then you give yourself credit." She explained, tucking her wings and frowning. "His name is Magnus, he is Jenchos older half brother. And prince of hell." She said flatly. "He is rude, with an inflated ego, and over bearing sense of entitlement."  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games