Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:34 pm
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan

maybe i'm just using you for the marshmallows
they are MY marshmallows, dag nabbit emotion_donotwant * clutches bag to chest * and if ANYONE wants any then they will have to be nice to me! now someone bring me a wadey pool, i'm drying out!

sweatdrop they're all yours... sweatdrop uhm... *casts an ice spell* just let that melt

emotion_sweatdrop emotion_puke

*frozen ice sculpture*

Anyone got a stick? Can have marshmallow fish sticks!

mmmph nph mumph!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:46 pm
TurkReno
Meteor XVI
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

Mwahaha. Oh look, I have caught a...land-fish. -keeps dragging the land-fish along.- Should we fillet it and eat it or keep it as a mascot in the office?
* flop flop * how could you! talking about eating me! DX no marshmallows for any of you!! * flop flop *

Marshmallows and sushi... huh. Yeah on second thought, the land-fish gets to live. -continues dragging-

(apologies for being absent for the past few days. Was not at my best IRL.)
Rubbing his head from the keyblade toss, he looks over that Reno has taken the bag of marshmallows while dragging Sora. It is humourous that the bag has not been torn away yet. To avoid taking too long, he uses his telekinesis to lift both of them off the ground to carry them closer to the bonfire.

-Finds himself suddenly lifted off the ground and floating away from his destination the tiki bar.- The #@%&?! WHY is the bar getting farther away when I've not even had a damn drink yet?!

"The marshmallows, please." he speaks while getting Reno closer to him. He then sees that there was... a frozen development with the marshmallows? "Oh, bloody hell..." he gently lands Reno down, and gives him a satchel with a good amount of gil in it. "I'll get you back to the bar... and get me a drink while you're at it..." he then flies Reno back to the bar.
(sorry for being a slowpoke)  

Meteor XVI

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:24 am
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

Perhaps. I've actually never eaten many. ...
I did try making my own once....
......I should not be allowed in a kitchen.... sweatdrop

Tried making your own? Hm...would be a hard job from scratch. They have gelatin in them...which is bone marrow... Would probably have to kill a lot of people, but what to do with all the scrap parts?

..... ...................................Are you... drunk already?! ...It's another joke, right? Ha ha... I used some plant based gelatin. I don't think I brought it all to the right temperature. I had one those special thermometers but the bloody thing like... burning_eyes when i was using it.

Already?! I've not made it that far yet, I've been dragging a land-fish and then got my a** planted back at the starting point. D<

Damn. Wasn't such a special thermometer was it? o__o

One never know's with you, Reno.
And it pricey as anything... I guess that's what was special about it -- special pricing. rolleyes

Keeps you on your toes though.

-snicker- Yeah, special pricing alright. Did you go back to the store and beat them up with it? Should have.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:25 am
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan

maybe i'm just using you for the marshmallows
they are MY marshmallows, dag nabbit emotion_donotwant * clutches bag to chest * and if ANYONE wants any then they will have to be nice to me! now someone bring me a wadey pool, i'm drying out!

sweatdrop they're all yours... sweatdrop uhm... *casts an ice spell* just let that melt

*frozen ice sculpture*

mmmph nph mumph!! scream

Whats that? A little cold? Soon as we find a stick, should fix it....  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:28 am
Meteor XVI
TurkReno
Meteor XVI
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

Mwahaha. Oh look, I have caught a...land-fish. -keeps dragging the land-fish along.- Should we fillet it and eat it or keep it as a mascot in the office?
* flop flop * how could you! talking about eating me! DX no marshmallows for any of you!! * flop flop *

Marshmallows and sushi... huh. Yeah on second thought, the land-fish gets to live. -continues dragging-

Rubbing his head from the keyblade toss, he looks over that Reno has taken the bag of marshmallows while dragging Sora. It is humourous that the bag has not been torn away yet. To avoid taking too long, he uses his telekinesis to lift both of them off the ground to carry them closer to the bonfire.

-Finds himself suddenly lifted off the ground and floating away from his destination the tiki bar.- The #@%&?! WHY is the bar getting farther away when I've not even had a damn drink yet?!

"The marshmallows, please." he speaks while getting Reno closer to him. He then sees that there was... a frozen development with the marshmallows? "Oh, bloody hell..." he gently lands Reno down, and gives him a satchel with a good amount of gil in it. "I'll get you back to the bar... and get me a drink while you're at it..." he then flies Reno back to the bar.

You'll have to get them unstuck from the fish first.
-takes the gil and finds himself moving back to the bar.- ...I'm sure m'legs still work... I can walk.... -crosses arms and hovers his way towards the bar with out much say in it.-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:10 am
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

Perhaps. I've actually never eaten many. ...
I did try making my own once....
......I should not be allowed in a kitchen.... sweatdrop

Tried making your own? Hm...would be a hard job from scratch. They have gelatin in them...which is bone marrow... Would probably have to kill a lot of people, but what to do with all the scrap parts?

..... ...................................Are you... drunk already?! ...It's another joke, right? Ha ha... I used some plant based gelatin. I don't think I brought it all to the right temperature. I had one those special thermometers but the bloody thing like... burning_eyes when i was using it.

Already?! I've not made it that far yet, I've been dragging a land-fish and then got my a** planted back at the starting point. D<

Damn. Wasn't such a special thermometer was it? o__o

One never know's with you, Reno.
And it pricey as anything... I guess that's what was special about it -- special pricing. rolleyes

Keeps you on your toes though.

-snicker- Yeah, special pricing alright. Did you go back to the store and beat them up with it? Should have.

I brought the broken glass back to them. I got a refund so not all was lost, I suppose.  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:12 am
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan

*frozen ice sculpture*

mmmph nph mumph!! scream

Don't you fight with an over glorified stick?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:39 am
Meteor XVI
TurkReno
Meteor XVI
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

mumph't meaf me mere mumph miff!! scream *rocks side to side* emotion_bigvein !  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:41 am
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan

*frozen ice sculpture*

mmmph nph mumph!! scream

i demand that u notice my ice sculpture avatar that i bought so i can go back to normal plz. emotion_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:15 pm
Sora with Wings

i demand that u notice my ice sculpture avatar that i bought so i can go back to normal plz. emotion_sweatdrop

sweatdrop OMG YOUR AVI IS FROZEN!!!! gonk sweatdrop heart  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:53 pm
Elena Chan-chan

I brought the broken glass back to them. I got a refund so not all was lost, I suppose.

Just the trip to refund it?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:54 pm
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

mmmph nph mumph!! scream

...'Lena's not the most observant. She's too busy thinkin' 'bout my stick. >>  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:55 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan

*frozen ice sculpture*

mmmph nph mumph!! scream

I'll let the boss know y'think our weapons are good for thrusting into fish an' shoving into fires. -nod-  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:44 pm
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

mmmph nph mumph!! scream

...'Lena's not the most observant. She's too busy thinkin' 'bout my stick. >>

Psh you wish... stare

HEY! I'm very observant... Like right now I'm seeing how you're trying really hard to annoy me. And it's totally NOT working.

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:47 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno

mmmph nph mumph!! scream

I'll let the boss know y'think our weapons are good for thrusting into fish an' shoving into fires. -nod-

That hardly seems like the worse you've done with company property...  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games