Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:31 pm
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel

*Luminova sighs and opens another portal for Hailey.*
"Go."
*She says.*
"Before something else happens.*
"sorry lumi, if i interupted something, i hope this helps *jack lifts up three boxes of everything she need on haileys list* "this is whst you wanted right?"

*Luminova unrolls her sleeve back over her gauntlet and the portal closes as she peers into the boxes.*
"I... Yes, there are exactly what I needed!"
*She then procede to unpack the boxes.*
"so..... Lumi, whatcha need this stuff for anyways

*From the three boxes, Luminova unpacks a monitor, an ultrasound device with gel, a syringe with several vials, a telemetry transmitter with electrodes and several monitors, a microscope with slides, and a vial of Essence of Soulstream (aka Darkstalker medicine).*
"Vanessa is pregnant with triplets"
*She answers as she starts to set up the equipment.*
"I need to get an ultrasound, blood work, and monitor their heart rates..."
Intrigued by the conversation and events she has stumbled upon, Akumachi turns her attention towards the now unconscious vanessa, and walks toward her. Once there she give a quick glance over her and places her hand over Vanessa's belly, then turns her head towards luminova to say " Luminova, do not worry about all of that I can take care of everything, if you can get everything ready so lady Vanessa has something to eat when she wakes up." She then turns her attention back to Vanessa.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:37 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel

*Luminova sighs and opens another portal for Hailey.*
"Go."
*She says.*
"Before something else happens.*
"sorry lumi, if i interupted something, i hope this helps *jack lifts up three boxes of everything she need on haileys list* "this is whst you wanted right?"

*Luminova unrolls her sleeve back over her gauntlet and the portal closes as she peers into the boxes.*

*From the three boxes, Luminova unpacks a monitor, an ultrasound device with gel, a syringe with several vials, a telemetry transmitter with electrodes and several monitors, a microscope with slides, and a vial of Essence of Soulstream (aka Darkstalker medicine).*
Intrigued by the conversation and events she has stumbled upon, Akumachi turns her attention towards the now unconscious vanessa, and walks toward her. Once there she give a quick glance over her and places her hand over Vanessa's belly, then turns her head towards luminova to say " Luminova, do not worry about all of that I can take care of everything, if you can get everything ready so lady Vanessa has something to eat when she wakes up." She then turns her attention back to Vanessa.

"We already have the equipment here, we might as well uses it."
*Luminova says to Akumachi, applying the ultrasound to Vanessa's belly.*
"Besides, I want to see them, and I'm sure others will want to as well. As for food, I have Aileen on that."
*Luminova starts rubbing the ultrasound scanner up and down her belly and the image starts to appear on screen.*
"I can however sense that Greagus is in need of some help. He's trying to get Nura to assist, but is having very poor luck in communicating. Perhaps you should go and look into that?"
*Shen then turns to look at the monitor.*
"Let's see, now... THERE they are!... Three babies..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:49 pm
User Image
*Mina just barely manages to make out some sort of shape in the distance and reaches into her pouch. She then pulls out a fat crystal shard a little bit larger than her dainty fist, that shines with a bright silvery light like a miniature moon. She holds the crystal high and it illuminates the entire width of the chasm. Looking a round, she spots a large tree on the other side.*
"Zhere ees our vay across!"
*She says., and cast the crystal across, to where it lands just in front of the tree.*
"Alright everyvone,"
*Mina says.*
"hold on to me..."
*The Wargs then crowd around her. Ebon takes the tail of Dusk in his mouth, as Mina lays her left hand on Dusk's head, while she and Silhouette do the same to Dawn, with her right hand.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:35 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
* in complete disbelieve and after a few seconds of hearing that with a shocked look on her face, vanessa snickers and laughs, almost forcfully and pats luminova on her shoulder*
Vanessa: ahahaha oh lumi, i cant be^^ just because i had that 24 hour moment with Logan doesnt mean im pregnant^^
* and with that luminova can sense two more lifes

*Luminova irritatedly pushes Vanessa's hand away and gives Vanessa an abnormally stern look that she finds intimidating.*
"Vanessa."
*She says calmly.*
"Please do not insult me, Unlike demons, such as you, we Fae are perfect beings personally created by the supreme all mighty God, Illuvitar, to be flawless. We do not make mistakes, and we do not lie... I can sense life, when in it's presence, no matter where it may be hiding and no matter how small. I can easily detect every microbe around us, every cell you are discarding, and right now, I can sense a very large concentration of it, coming from inside in your belly. Further, more my beloved will also be able to confirm it, once he notices that the flow of your blood is being redirected into three large masses in your belly, not to mention that as the Darkhunters' chief of medical staff, it is my job to monitor the health of every one of you. You have missed both your heat and your menstruation,
*She then reaches her right hand out and gently squeezes Vanessa's left breast and a wet spot forms over the n i p p l e.*
"And, you've even began to lactate! These are all undeniable evidence of your gestation, and although, individually, each symptom may not necessarily mean anything, to have all of them at the same time confirms it.You're pregnant, and there is nothing you can say or do, that will change that fact, whether you want to believe it, or not. Lord Aidar will also be able to confirm this with his keen animal senses and probably even already knows. And, one last thing. I would really appreciate it if you don't try to treat me like a child, like you just did, young lady, I am far older than you, by at least 3 millennium, both in body and mind, and I would like to believe that you have at least enough respect for me, as your elder, to not treat me that way, again."
"oh believe me lumi, disrespecting is the last thing i wanted to do. *With that her eyes glow a light purple* i am fully aware of what you can do, what you can sense, and your skills and abilities, so much so i ca-
*before vanessa can finish she gets hit with an arrow from haileys bow and vanessa falls unconscious and passes out*
Hailey: my apologieze. She was about to do something that would bring harm to herself and her offspring if she continued*

*Luminova quickly catches Vanessa, as she falls into her arms, dropping to a crouch.*
"Help be get her on a cot for full examination."
*She says, looking up at Hailey. She then turns her head in Aileen's direction.*
"Aileen I need you to fetch what ever large animals are remaining in the sack Greagus has carrying, them here, and debone, chop up, and process them for easy storage and consumption. Vanessa is going to to need a lot of protein for her babies!"

"Right..."
*Aileen says. She then immediately goes and digs around in the sack. She fishes out the remains of the elk and boar carcasses and drags them back to the hospice, where she remove her gaunlets, takes out one of her knives, and proceeds to go to work on them, cutting the meat off the bones in thin strips. Stopping one in a while to eat a small morsel that she has cut away.*

*Upon watching Aileen remove the two carcasses from the sack, Greagus comes to a realization that there is something else that needs to be done. Looking around for some one to help him with the important task, he instinctively selects Nura. Before approaching the towering man, he calls several Wargs to him and issues a series of growls and barks. The then scatter and run off into the woods. Greagus then approaches Nura and directs a series of barks and soft growls at him. He then hops up and down and then opens his jaws as wide and breaths hard on the ground in front of him, beginning to look as if he is trying to vomit at Nura's feet.*

Nura looks down at Greagus huffing and puffing at his feet, Nura crouches down on his haunches so he was at eye level with Greagus. Nura gently pats him on the head. "You feeling ok buddy?" Nura ruffles in his pockets of his cloak and pulls out some dried meat wrapped cloth he unwraps it and offers Greagus a rather large piece of dried void beast meat. "Here take it it will return your strength entirely."  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:17 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
VanessaXross
"oh believe me lumi, disrespecting is the last thing i wanted to do. *With that her eyes glow a light purple* i am fully aware of what you can do, what you can sense, and your skills and abilities, so much so i ca-
*before vanessa can finish she gets hit with an arrow from haileys bow and vanessa falls unconscious and passes out*
Hailey: my apologieze. She was about to do something that would bring harm to herself and her offspring if she continued*

*Luminova quickly catches Vanessa, as she falls into her arms, dropping to a crouch.*
"Help be get her on a cot for full examination."
*She says, looking up at Hailey. She then turns her head in Aileen's direction.*
"Aileen I need you to fetch what ever large animals are remaining in the sack Greagus has carrying, them here, and debone, chop up, and process them for easy storage and consumption. Vanessa is going to to need a lot of protein for her babies!"

"Right..."
*Aileen says. She then immediately goes and digs around in the sack. She fishes out the remains of the elk and boar carcasses and drags them back to the hospice, where she remove her gaunlets, takes out one of her knives, and proceeds to go to work on them, cutting the meat off the bones in thin strips. Stopping one in a while to eat a small morsel that she has cut away.*

*Upon watching Aileen remove the two carcasses from the sack, Greagus comes to a realization that there is something else that needs to be done. Looking around for some one to help him with the important task, he instinctively selects Nura. Before approaching the towering man, he calls several Wargs to him and issues a series of growls and barks. The then scatter and run off into the woods. Greagus then approaches Nura and directs a series of barks and soft growls at him. He then hops up and down and then opens his jaws as wide and breaths hard on the ground in front of him, beginning to look as if he is trying to vomit at Nura's feet.*

Nura looks down at Greagus huffing and puffing at his feet, Nura crouches down on his haunches so he was at eye level with Greagus. Nura gently pats him on the head. "You feeling ok buddy?" Nura ruffles in his pockets of his cloak and pulls out some dried meat wrapped cloth he unwraps it and offers Greagus a rather large piece of dried void beast meat. "Here take it it will return your strength entirely."

*Greagus immediately shakes his head and pulls away snarling and angrily swats the meat away and starts barking at Nura. The other Wargs that Greagus sent out return with bundles of twigs, which they proceed to lay at both their feet. Greagus then taps at the pile with his paw and resumes the open mouthed breathing action, appearing to be trying to vomit on the wood.*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:17 pm
User Image
*Mr Stubbs shakes Veronica off of him.*
"get off."
*He says.*
You are overheating me.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:34 am
Luminova Valindel
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel

"Besides, I want to see them, and I'm sure others will want to as well. As for food, I have Aileen on that."
*Luminova starts rubbing the ultrasound scanner up and down her belly and the image starts to appear on screen.*
"I can however sense that Greagus is in need of some help. He's trying to get Nura to assist, but is having very poor luck in communicating. Perhaps you should go and look into that?"
*Shen then turns to look at the monitor.*

"Then perhaps I will take a look at what is wrong" she says then turns to Luminova, giving her a playful smile. "Having children is a nice experience i see two women other then Lady Vanessa who are soon to be mothers" with that she leaves running her hand on Vanessa's body and flies off toward.Nura amd Greagus  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:52 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel

*She then turns to look at the monitor.*

"Then perhaps I will take a look at what is wrong" she says then turns to Luminova, giving her a playful smile. "Having children is a nice experience i see two women other then Lady Vanessa who are soon to be mothers" with that she leaves running her hand on Vanessa's body and flies off toward. Nura amd Greagus

*Luminova then proceeds to set up the telemetry monitors and attaches four electrodes to Vanessa, One over her heart, and one over each of the spots of her abdomen, where one of her babies are, according to the ultrasound. She then turns off the ultrasound, to avoid the risk of prolonged exposure to it, plugs the electrodes into the telemetry transmitter, sets their frequencies, and begins to check the heart rates. The monitors read two strong and steady heart beats, one medium and relaxed, and one weak and rapid.*
"Hmmm?"
*Luminova goes over to Vanessa and proceeds to place her left hand over each of the three lower electrodes, focusing individually on each of the three masses of life within.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:40 am
Burning Icewolf
User Image
"get off."
*He says.*
You are overheating me.*

*after watching all luminova was doing, jack looks around camp, then groans with boredum, then looks up in the sky to see the "notive me sempai melencoly going on in the sky. "Ok, ive had enough of this bad narroration and this boredum. If anyone needs me ill be in the woods" as he walks into the woods*

*Veronica gets shaken off but then still floats close to mr stubbs.* " ok i wont over heat you again, anyways, do you like my lingerie" she twirls around all the while the spots on her feathers still locked onto mr stubbs keep there gaze*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:48 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
User Image
"get off."
*He says.*
You are overheating me.*

*after watching all luminova was doing, jack looks around camp, then groans with boredum, then looks up in the sky to see the "notive me sempai melencoly going on in the sky. "Ok, ive had enough of this bad narroration and this boredum. If anyone needs me ill be in the woods" as he walks into the woods*

*Veronica gets shaken off but then still floats close to mr stubbs.* " ok i wont over heat you again, anyways, do you like my lingerie" she twirls around all the while the spots on her feathers still locked onto mr stubbs keep there gaze*

User Image
*Mr Stubbs growls.*
"Watching the skies."
*He tells veronica, irritated.*
"You're a look out. *gasp* do your job..."
User Image
*Meanwhile, The shadow night enjoys the spectral the two are making, though his face is as blank as ever. Deep down, he is thoroughly enjoying seeing Stubbs squirm as he is relentlessly pursued by woman he wants nothing to do with, especially since the woman is in fact a demigoddess , aligned with the very Light that Stubbs hates. Oh, how enraged he would be, if he knew that... The Shadow Knight can't help but see the ironic karma in Stubb's situation. and silently thanks Iluvitar for the humor in it's divine sense of justice, for Stibbs almost constant plaguing of Luminova. As the Shadow Knight continues to watch the other to in satisfaction, his bats fly to and fro, bringing him reports of the area.*
"It seems that Lord Aidar's hunting party has found prey..."
*He tells the other two.*
"They should be back soon."
"Good."
*Says Mr. Stubbs.*
"look forward to *gasp* dinning on fresh *wheeze* meat and tasting *gasp* fresh blood..."
"I wouldn't mind a piece of bloody meat, myself."
*The shadow Knight replies"
"Though I would much rather have some nice juicy apples..."
*The words of the Shadow night fill Mr.*Stubbs's head with memories of when he had first told him of his fondness for apples. He accused him of going soft due to Luminova's influence, when the Shadow Night explained that he always liked apples and his people had found favorable alternatives to blood for sustenance, long ago. he then pushes the thoughts aside and continues to monitor the skies with his superior feline eyes that shine in the dark as they reflect the light of the stars and moon, and listens for any signs of intrusion his keen feline ears.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:47 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
User Image
"get off."
*He says.*
You are overheating me.*

User Image
*Mr Stubbs growls.*
"Watching the skies."
User Image
*Meanwhile, The shadow night enjoys the spectral the two are making, though his face is as blank as ever. Deep down, he is thoroughly enjoying seeing Stubbs squirm as he is relentlessly pursued by woman he wants nothing to do with, especially since the woman is in fact a demigoddess , aligned with the very Light that Stubbs hates. Oh, how enraged he would be, if he knew that... The Shadow Knight can't help but see the ironic karma in Stubb's situation. and silently thanks Iluvitar for the humor in it's divine sense of justice, for Stibbs almost constant plaguing of Luminova. As the Shadow Knight continues to watch the other to in satisfaction, his bats fly to and fro, bringing him reports of the area.*
"Good."
*Says Mr. Stubbs.*
"look forward to *gasp* dinning on fresh *wheeze* meat and tasting *gasp* fresh blood..."
*The words of the Shadow night fill Mr.*Stubbs's head with memories of when he had first told him of his fondness for apples. He accused him of going soft due to Luminova's influence, when the Shadow Night explained that he always liked apples and his people had found favorable alternatives to blood for sustenance, long ago. he then pushes the thoughts aside and continues to monitor the skies with his superior feline eyes that shine in the dark as they reflect the light of the stars and moon, and listens for any signs of intrusion his keen feline ears.*
" oh but I am stubbs sama, thats why i know and see everything flying at this time of night, like that owel, those rats hiding in those tree's those saucers, way in the distance, what mizuti is doing a hike a way from camp. What lumi is doing to vanessa down there, not sure what she is doing, but I'm more concerned with both you and the fact that lumi has ultrasound equipment in, the middle of a forrest, in a war zone, amd the power to make it work and the time it took to get that together."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:08 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
User Image
"get off."
*He says.*
You are overheating me.*

User Image
*Mr Stubbs growls.*
"Watching the skies."
User Image
"Good."
*Says Mr. Stubbs.*
" oh but I am stubbs sama, thats why i know and see everything flying at this time of night, like that owel, those rats hiding in those tree's those saucers, way in the distance, what mizuti is doing a hike a way from camp. What lumi is doing to vanessa down there, not sure what she is doing, but I'm more concerned with both you and the fact that lumi has ultrasound equipment in, the middle of a forrest, in a war zone, amd the power to make it work and the time it took to get that together."

User Image
"You're a sorceress!"
*Mr. Stubbs responds.*
"You should know *gasp* that magic can power *wheeze* mundane electronics *gasp* if you use it right* wheeze*... Especially, with *gasp* a power source, such as those crystals *wheeze* the Icewolves use... *gasp* Lord Aidar *wheeze* adapted his crystal tech to our devices *gasp* long ago... *wheeze* As long as there *gasp* are any Lycan kin around *wheeze* to give off access Lunar Energy *gasp* near by, *wheeze* our machines can *gasp* run indefinitely...*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:49 pm
*Having just finished processing the reminants of the boar into cuts, Aileen swallows another bite of intestine and smiles as she looks down upon the Elk carcass, in the darkness. Unlike the boar, this one appears to be intact. All four limbs are still there, as is the head. Feeling around on the body, she finds that the cheast has been broken open and sever ribbs torn out. Reaching inside she finds that the heart and digestive trackt has been removed as well. Still, Aileen is pleased to find the stag to be in far better condition than the boar was. Using her nive to cut rings around the neck and limbs, Aileen then proceeds to strip the hide off the carcass.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:39 pm
Burning Icewolf
User Image
*Mina just barely manages to make out some sort of shape in the distance and reaches into her pouch. She then pulls out a fat crystal shard a little bit larger than her dainty fist, that shines with a bright silvery light like a miniature moon. She holds the crystal high and it illuminates the entire width of the chasm. Looking a round, she spots a large tree on the other side.*
"Zhere ees our vay across!"
*She says., and cast the crystal across, to where it lands just in front of the tree.*
"Alright everyvone,"
*Mina says.*
"hold on to me..."
*The Wargs then crowd around her. Ebon takes the tail of Dusk in his mouth, as Mina lays her left hand on Dusk's head, while she and Silhouette do the same to Dawn, with her right hand.*

He looked down briefly and he felt his stomach twist. If there was one thing that hadn't changed about him, it was his fear of heights. The thought of whatever Mina had planned made it all the more unsettling, but what other option did they have?

He moved closer and put his hand on her shoulders. Whatever she had planned, she hoped she did it quickly.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games