Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:19 pm
He stopped meditating and got out of the chair he was sitting in. Walking over to the bed and sitting next to her he got comfortable. " If you have enough for fall time and winter then I will ask him for the money when we run out of Dwarven gold. That should least us a long time so we wont have to deal with it that much." It was annoying to him having to think about money since he went a long time not needing to bother with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:33 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and sighed only to pat his hand.
"Though if you want to go and adventure before the fall settles in, you can.", she said calmly and looked at him with a small smile. Not knowing if he wanted to be away from her for a while. Since he had been waiting on her hand and foot basically.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:40 pm
He looked to her and raised an eyebrow. " Why would I do that. I need to be here helping you. If I was to leave and something happened to you I would never forgive myself. The only reason I brought up adventuring was if we needed some extra gold. But since we don't I'm staying by your side.", he said as he kiss her cheek. " Besides I wouldn't be able to focus because my mind would be on this little fella." As he said that he gentle put his hand on her stomach and rubbed it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:52 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She looked at him and watched him talk. Before putting her hand by his. "I wasn't for sure if you got tired of tending to me. I know it's rare for a man to wait on his wife like you do. And how do you know it's a fella?", she said before putting her hand on his.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:01 pm
He simply shrugged at her question. " Don't know. Maybe quietly I'm hoping it is a boy so when Zeltion and Curson leave I'm not outnumbered. As for tending to you I do not mind doing that one bit. I love you so I will care for you it is as simple as that. And I know you would do the same for me if I needed help." , he told her. Even though he said he hoped it was a boy he really didn't care what gender it was as long as the baby grew up happy and healthy he couldn't care about anything else.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:13 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She rolled her eyes and rubbed her belly where he wasn't."As long as I can get around, yes I will help you. Since when I'm too big with our baby, I'll probably be kept inside of the house.", she said and smiled, before giggling. As she was pointing out a fact.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:24 pm
A warm smile could not be hidden from his face. As she mentioned that she was going to get bigger as the baby developed. " Yep. Cameron and I will make sure of that. Though I can not wait to see you glow as you start showing sighs of the babies development." The image of her with her hand on her stomach showing that the baby is on its way made him extremely happy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:42 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She returned the smile and pulled him down for his forehead to touch hers. Now she pecked his cheek and started to settle into the pillows. Of course she was feeling a bit better but not to much. Though she didn't mind him laying next to her. As she started to rub his back and hummed a bit.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:52 pm
As he just laid there he relaxed and listened to her humming. All the rest of the night he just smiled thinking about their future together and how much different it will be once they have a baby to take care of Though he happily looked forward to raising a child with her. But if she needed him to go get something for her or needed him to leave so she could have some alone time he would. Other wise he just listened to her and enjoyed the night in bed together.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:42 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

~~~~~~ Three Months Later ~~~~~~

She was bigger than three months ago. Of course they were returning from town with more fabric, yarn, and food. Her stomach was riding low and she was having a hard time getting off of the carriage. Though she was cussing as her back was hurting her. Once she was finally on the ground she sighed and saw her breath show up in the air.

Well they unloaded the carriage, she saw snowflakes. Only to look at the sky in amazement. She had heard and read about it. But didn't see it until now. Yet she had made the crest for Zeltion and it was on a shirt now and a cloak.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:48 pm
Once they were home he helped her get off the carriage while Zeltion and Curson started to unload the carriage. When he finished helping her he started to help to be then stopped seeing here look at the sky in amazement. " What is it? Do you see something?", he asked as he looked up to see what it could be she was looking at. While the cold did not bother any of the guys, Zeltion still wore the cloak with the crest she worked on for him so her work wasn't for nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:00 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She held out his hand beside hers. Only for snowflakes to land on both of their hands. Slowly more started to fall before she giggled,"Snow, I've never seen it fall.” There was a sense of innocence to her again. One that he barely saw anymore. Eventually she got inside the house and had the boots taken off inside. Before putting them by the fireplace. Though she had help getting her boots both off and on any more. Of course she smiled and greeted Cameron who had a late lunch ready for them. In case they hadn't ate well in town.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:13 pm
Grim helped her inside the house. Then when he was sure that she was okay he went back out to his the other. But he did look back up to the sky and smiled. Happy to see the innocence return to her for a moment. Once everything was put away Curson started to dig into his food. Zeltion made sure that the fire was going to be warm for them during the night. As Curson was eating he asked her, " So you've never seen snow fall? Believe me it isn't always this nice. One time..." Just before he continued to tell the story Grim and Zeltion gave him a stare that said ' Stop talking or else'.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:26 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She gone to her chair and started to rub her belly. Not bothering to eat their late lunch. Hearing Curson shut up, she giggled."I was raised on a mountain that was in a cave. And normally they kept me away from it. Since it wasn't lady like to play in. Though they would put me in rooms in the middle of the house, to keep me away from it.” , she said and sighed before yawning.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:34 pm
Grim placed his hand over hers. " If you like we could maybe go for just a little walk so you can enjoy the snow for a little while?", he asked. He knew it was a long shot but he wanted to try and see if that look would return to her if she went out in the snow. Curson just kept eating while Zeltion stood up from the fire place. " Yes and if you chose not to I would be more then happy to make it snow once again when you are able to enjoy it more." For Zeltion changing the weather in his environment was easy but he decided not to mess with it that much. But for his new sister in-law he would happily do it.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games