Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:16 am
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at Sasha, confused as to what she was talking about. She just woke up, so she doesn't know much about what's going on.
Shinochi walked over to Sasha, and then looked at the book, "Hm, that so..." She stared at the book, her ears twitch, "So, this is talking about what just happened earlier...?"
As much as Wakai also wanted to see, she couldn't. She felt like it was her fault that Nami had turned out the way she is now. The guilt prevented her from taking a peek at Nami's book.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:15 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kimi23loveheart
kurai_18

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"possibly, but its a early page, so I still think she had a vision of the future, of this day."

Eric walked in, his face was bleeding from his left eye and he looked like he was in a fight
"Hey Sasha, can I bother you for a second?"

Sasha turned to Eric and she slapped her head
"what did you do, Eric?"

"Intense training, I used the mastery room for a simulation fight.....but I think I made it a little bit hard. Im out of practice." Eric laughed

Sasha smiled and did a quick heal on Eric.
"Nyaaaah. Well...alright."

"oh, can I borrow some munny? Grandmother was holding my savings but she doesn't know I left Tagonia and came here. I need some lunch money. I'll pay you back."

Sasha chuckles
"alright, alright. I'll give you a week's allowance, i'll be right back." Sasha left the room into a side office

Eric smiled and placed his hand on Nami's hand.
"you'll be just fine, Nami. Your in good hands"

He looked to Wakai and Shinochi and gave a goofy grin.
"Hello. Im Eric."
He then looked to Wakai and gave a smile to make her smile.
"hey, don't feel bad. Nami isn't dead, and I know Sasha wont let her die. Nami's a scrapper...er...I mean she's a fighter."

Sasha tossed a small bag to Eric.
"alright, take it easy."

Eric smiled catching the bag and walked backwards headed out of the infirmary "hey, you know me, Sasha. I'll take it easy but I want to be as good as my family. Mabye I can finally beat Jaster."
Eric left the room.

Sasha smiled.
"I don't get that boy sometimes."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image
Nami Saiko
Female 17 Ijime Dame Zettai-Babymetal ~Sleeping Sister of Mine~

She stood beside herself with a frown. No one could see her but they might be able to sense that she wasn't in her body. She was worried at the moment, for she knew there was a possibility a Reaper would be coming to guide her from the world. But she couldn't die. Not yet. She hadn't even found the right guy nor did she get to show how skilled she really was. She shivered with the thought and told herself she would beat the hell out of the Reaper if she had to. The book was sort of useful to her but she seemed a bit disgruntled that there weren't enough filled pages. Maybe... she had an immediate thought... maybe she should try writing in it as she was...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters flaky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:29 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at Shinochi, pulling on her jacket to get her attention. She was looking in the direction of Nami's ghost, seeing a blur, "Sh-Shino...there's something..."
Shinochi's ears twitched, turning her head to look at where Nami's ghost was. Since she was a demi-cat, she was able to see her, but she would shimmer as if she would disappear randomly at any moment. Shinochi didn't want Wakai to worry, so she decided to lie, "Hmm? I don't see anything...maybe you're tired..." She looked at Nami, her ears twitch. Then she looked back at the book as if waiting for Nami to do something with it.
Confused, Wakai just rubbed her eyes, thinking that maybe she was still a little drowsy.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:25 am
User Image
Nami Saiko
Female 17 Ijime Dame Zettai-Babymetal ~Sleeping Sister of Mine~

Her phantom form disappeared but her thoughts lingered close by. She still wasn't sure whether it'd be worth a shot... Yet, she flipped the pages of the book to a clean page. Here goes nothing...

Page 78

I am not sure but watch for Reapers... They might try for me...

Nami smirked and nodded. So, it was possible.... She had a little hope...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:39 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

Sasha turns to see that new words were being written. She immediately read it.
"Understood Nami. You don't want to go into Death's dimension....I have and had to be rescued....its.....a nightmare..."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:07 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Death...speaking of Death," she looks at Shinochi and Sasha, "Did they...you know...beat him yet?"
Shinochi cupped her chin, wondering about that herself. She looked at Sasha, "That's a good question...I haven't heard about the team's progress that were sent to deal with it. Do you have any idea Sasha?"

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:01 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

Sasha sighed rather heavily.
"im afraid I don't. I haven't heard anything since they left. We can only hope that they return victorious, and hope the world isn't too destroyed. The heart of a world can only do so much."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:30 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked down, a worried expression still on her face, "I-I see...well, I hope they're doing okay...I really don't wanna see how Death is..." She remembers fighting against War, which sends shivers down her neck. War was brutal...so Death would probably be just as brutal.
Shinochi nodded, wondering if the team really were doing okay. But, that aside, Shinochi's ears twitched as someone whom she was communicating with the entire time finally had arrived. From behind her, two fragile arms had wrapped around her waist, "Took you long enough Oda-chan."
Behind Shinochi was a little girl, whom was hugging her from behind. Her ears twitched, and her tail swayed back and forth as she pushed her face against Shinochi's back.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

fox137

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:55 am
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas tapped his chest when the bleeding stopped and looked around getting off the bed i can only help monsters i cant help a want to be human he says to all of them dusting him self off as his suit fixed it self you can either accept what you are or fight it to no end i am not picking on either he says looking at everyone with a stern face-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flak

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:21 pm
diamond: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]

Talia re -enters the infirmary but then she forgets what she was there for. she looked at Atlas and scratch's her head. knowing that he had not moved since she left there. she left out the room and head to town. {exit}

fox137

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:07 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha kept very calm.
"is she your daughter?" she asked Shinochi.

Rose walked in carrying a older girl over her shoulder.
"Sasha, I need a padded room that can contain my sister. She got hurt by Death and lost....well..." Rose laid the older girl on a stretcher.
"Twilight Town is still there, but needs a lot of rebuilding."

"Kelina doesn't look that bad, lets see." she said and looked over the wounds. Her eyes widened.

Kelina was unconscious for now, her rib bones were showing, her sword arm was only bones.

Sasha looked like she was going to be sick. "uh...ok.." she looked disturbed. "put her in my office for now, if she wakes up, she'll sprint out of here to go murdering."

Rose nodded and moved Kelina, her sister, into Sasha's office.

Sasha looked sickened from what she just saw
"well, the battle at Twilight Town is over."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:06 pm
User Image

"You got that right." Kalen said as he was still trying to dismiss is dark claw as he came in.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:07 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas got up from his seat and walked out of the room holding his chest-
[exit]

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flak

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:23 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka did not turn her head to see the people who came in or left, she just kept her face against Shinochi's back.
Shinochi chuckled, to Sasha assuming that Oda-chan was her daughter, and to the fact that the little girl kept pushing her face into her back. She shook her head, "Nope, she's my assistant and companion. Though, she has no family anymore...so I guess I'm filling in the part as her big sis." Then, as Kelina was being brought in, she got a look at Kelina's...injury, "Damn...that's pretty...gruesome." she then watched as Kelina was brought into Sasha's office. She let out a sigh, "Oh, by the way," she looked at Sasha, "Remember the person I talked about earlier? That could help you with nursing...?" She scratched her head, "Well, I was talking about Oda-chan here..."
While holding onto Shinochi, Odayaka was peeking from behind Shinochi, staring at Wakai and Sasha.
Wakai had noticed the little girl staring at her, she tilted her head, wondering why she kept hiding behind Shinochi.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games